Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Makojin Clan  I_vote_lcapMakojin Clan  I_voting_barMakojin Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Makojin Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Makojin Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Makojin Clan    Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Makojin Clan  Makojin
Clan Name: Makojin Clan
Clan Location: Konohagakure
Size: The clan is fairly big, although only 4 PC Makojins are allowed.
Clan Ability Description:
Rokuma Heika ~ Six Demon Arms

Makojin clan members can generate up to six muscular demonic-like arms from anywhere on their body. These arms are red in color and have black claws. These arms are four feet long and they can also be generated from other demon arms as well. These demon arms would only inherit 3/4 of the user's strength, durability, and speed. The demon arms can be used to weave handseals for jutsu, but their handseal speed is half of the user's own.

Each of these arms can extend up to four meters. It requires 15 CP to generate each arm. Once generated, they do not require additional cost in order to make them retract back into the user's body and make them reappear again. Furthermore, any damage to skin and flesh are healed if they're retracted back in. Although the demon arms start off weaker than the user's base strength, if the user channels 10 CP to each of these arms, they can enhance these arms to share the same Strength and Durability stat as the user. The demon arms can be used for defensive and offensive purposes. Because Rokuma Heika can puncture through solid ground with ease, Makojins are feared as excellent Taijutsu masters. Rokuma Heika can be destroyed by B-rank Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu, A-rank Taijutsu, and physical attacks that are above the arms' Strength/Durability. When destroyed, the arms can be regenerated but it takes time. It would take 4 turns for each arm to fully regenerate, and it'd cost 30 Chakra.

Makojin clan members can only use one element at most.

Kuroroku Maheika ~ Black Six Demon Arms

This particular ability is an upper level of the Rokuma Heika. In this phase, Makojin clan members must have performed the ultimate class of destruction by killing the family of one of the people they murdered and create chaos. If done through a NPC thread, then it requires 2000 WC. This could also be done through by having tons of battle expierence and to have killed someone with a main Taijutsu specialty. 20 CP is required to generate each arm. In this form, the demons arms now have black hide instead of red. The arms also have a jagged rock-like appearance rather than a sleek, skinny one. The black demon arms can emit thin, shadowy vestiges of mist whenever they're moved. This just might be from the dark aura released from the vile limbs. These arms have the same functions as the original demon arms but are more powerful. They now inherit all of the user's muscle power, durability, and speed. Furthermore, they can stretch to a total of five meters. Every Makojin has a different way to activate the arms. Also, if the user channels 20 CP to each of these arms, their strength, speed, and durability are enhanced by 50%. The black demon arms also possess a unique ability where there're slits on the black demon arms which hide eyes within. If the user wishes to, they can open these slits to reveal the eyes where each eye possess the ability to see chakra in acute detail. The chakra perceived is relayed back to the user mentally. Anything that is reflected upon the arms' field of vision or anything looking at the arms will be detected by the user.

Unlike with the red demon arms, 10 chakra upkeep is burned for every turn the arms are out. Ultimately, the demon arms and the Makojin's massive strength can be used to overcome and render opponents within a short amount of time. A-rank Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu can destroy these arms, as well as S-rank Taijutsu and physical attacks above the arms' Strength/Durability.

There're two higher levels than the Kuroroku Maheika but their existence is quite rare and unknown. (will make this later)

Sensory Enhancement
Once the red demons arms are able to be generated, the Makojin is able to gain a superhuman form of one of the five senses. For example, Sendo can enhance his smell to superhuman smelling, allowing him to smell at a higher level than a human would (the exact details must be included in Updates Sheet). With every higher level of the demon arms they reach, they can gain one more superhuman sense.

~Clan Traits~

Physical Traits:  Makojin clan members usually have muscular and athletic bodies. They're all known to be Taijutsu experts. Their arms are usually bulky. The most distinguishing feature of a Makojin is that they seem to put on a smile or a form of it every day for their entire life. Even in times of anger, shock, and sadness, the smile dosen't fade away from them. It is as if the smile is permanently glued to them and pre-determined to be such genetically at birth.

Mental Traits: Makojins are warmongers and have a love for battle. They can produce humongous amounts of killer intent and bloodlust that it helps them kill enemies without any care for themselves. Even so, Makojins have complete control over their emotions. Their lust for battle makes them enter war frequently and can cause them to leave their home village or die quickly in battle. Makojins are mainly demons by nature, as they to around with each other with brute will.

History: The history of the Makojin clan are known and recorded only to the clan itself. Its origin is shrouded by mystery to outsiders as no one else has known its secrets. It all started between the mating of a supernatural figure and a beautiful woman who identifies herself as a witch of ancient arts. The supernatural figure known as 'The Demon King" had grew in love with the witch, especially for her habit of causing havoc and destruction. When they had a baby, their offspring was abnormally muscular and strong as well as possessing strange eyes, red hair, demonic teeth, and an evil nature. The witch had adored her son as he might as well become the leader of an empire that has destroyed the entire world. But she wanted to test out a new spell that she had developed. The witch abandoned her husband one night and left to a faraway remote location. The Demon King, angered and betrayed, chased after his wife to the hidden area. The Demon King easily killed his wife who was firing spells at her husband. Before he can retrieve his son, nearby monks repelled the creature and sent him back to Hell. They took in the baby, who had concealed its demonic and evil features. The child grew up to be known as Mashin Makojin. Mashin destroyed the very temple he was raised it as he grew up along with his guardians. Mashin was awarded the Demon Arms ability and went on to unlock the second stage. However, he also unlocked the third stage of the Demon Arms, but that was not revealed to his descendents. He quickly founded a mate to produce some offspring that would carry on his bloodline and power. The Makojin clan were that of an old race, and yet they evolved to a great army. They were known for their "eternal smiles", as all Makojin puts on a grin, smirk, or smile of some kind every single second of their life. Shinobi members were organized in small families called hordes. Makojin elders and those who've unlocked higher stages of the Demon Arms were called Naraku while banished, disgraced, or rouge members were called the Toukai.

During the clan wars era, the Makojin was a ferocious battle clan that was said to have clashed with the Senju and Uchiha many times. However, they allied with the Senju and became one of the founding clans of Konohagakure. Konton Makojin was the leader of the Makojin clan during this time; however, his defeat at the hands of Teru Uchiha made him lose his status and power. He was replaced by Sendo Makojin, who leads the Makojin clan to this day.
Bloodline Reputation: The Makojin clan is relatively well-known around the world mostly as a savage battle clan like the Kaguya. It's known around the world that they can generate multiple arms, but that's the only detail that is known of the clan's kekkai genkai. They're said to be spawn from demons, and are known to be identified by their characteristic 24/7 smiles.
Clan Jutsus: None

Last edited by V on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clan symbol)
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Makojin Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makojin Clan    Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Makojin Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makojin Clan    Makojin Clan  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Looks good, "Approved."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Makojin Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makojin Clan    Makojin Clan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makojin Clan
Page 1 of 1