Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Butterfly Contract I_vote_lcapButterfly Contract I_voting_barButterfly Contract I_vote_rcap 
Will
Butterfly Contract I_vote_lcapButterfly Contract I_voting_barButterfly Contract I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Butterfly Contract

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Name: Butterfly Contract
Species: Butterfly | Various
Description: The contract itself appears as an understated scroll, held by the butterflies themselves and accessible by Enkai should he chose to allow another to sign. Once unrolled, it contains the expected spaces for people to sign, the first bearing Enkai's name. Additionally, the inner paper has a few decorative watercolor flowers painted around it, purely for show.
Abilities:

• Flight: As butterflies, all summons possess both wings and can use them in flight while some of the very largest can even pick up human passengers. The summons generally have little strength and are lightweight, making them appear rather weak, though their light nature offers them swift flight, granting them twenty five extra speed while flying.
  • Wing Scales: A passive ability known to the butterflies of this contract, they can freely disperse their wing scales in a wide area, imbuing them with chakra and allowing for a variety of effects. While this does nothing on its own, many varied techniques stem from this ability.
  • Camouflage: Naturally suited to their various environments, these butterflies take this to a new level, allowing them to freely alter the coloration of their wings and body to achieve a kind of active camouflage, allowing them to blend seamlessly into their surroundings should they desire.
  • Poisonous: As larvae, these butterflies feed upon plants and nectars toxic to most all life forms. As such, in their adult form these creatures possess various chemicals coursing through theirs veins and, should another consume them or in any way incorporate them into their body, said creature shall feel the effects of their deadly poison. This causes extreme nausea, vomiting, disorientation, and hallucinations for three posts, after which the affected creature shall feel a gripping paralysis before passing out.
    Contract Holder:

• Enkai

Last edited by Enkai on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Name: Espejito
Species: Butterfly | Clear Wing
Description:

A powerful member of the butterfly family, Espejito possesses a wingspan of about three and a half meters wide and equally tall. Her central body, positioned in the center of her four wings, is only a meter and a half tall, though large enough to carry one passenger. Normally, she sports a vibrant and lovely design upon her wings, the pattern and coloration changing with her mood though frequenting a distinct pink design. While swift and quite nimble, she lacks in physical strength as one may imagine a butterfly would. However, this form of hers is rare to see indeed. Rather, she spends most of her time when summoned split up into hundreds of clear wing miniatures of herself. While these can of course change their coloration as well, they default to a perfectly clear color in both wing and body, making them difficult to see and track. Each is generally between four and six inches wide, though she can control them to an unprecedented degree, allowing her to create particle-sized copies of herself. No single creature is the original and as such losing any or many of them translates to no lasting damage to the ‘real’ body, though her stature shall diminish should she lose clones until later regenerated.

Bubbly and oftentimes goofy, Espejito appears to take nothing seriously and would prefer to goof off and drink nectar rather than have to engage in work or battle. Many who meet her, understandably, assume that she is mostly harmless because of her excitable and flighty nature. However, she is not a support figure but rather a shrewd combatant. When in battle, she talks nonstop, oftentimes annoying her victims to death, though her mind races with a host of different possibilities in any given scenario. As her she remains aware of her every clone, she appears to many who see her as little more than a support type summon, though this is far from the truth.

History:
The first butterfly met by Enkai, he initially assumed she was frivolous and foolish, though she, taking a liking to him, followed him around for a time, bothering him endlessly. Eventually she grew on him, she being one of the few souls in the village that Enkai knew and felt he could trust. As their friendship grew she revealed her quick wit and powerful nature. Finally, she offered to have him sign the contract in proper, allowing him to summon her or any of her family should ever he need them.  

Abilities:

• Nin: 5
  • Gen: 5
  • No Starting Element
  • Speed: 71 [96]
  • Strength: 1
  • Durability: 16
  • Hand Seals: 62 [92]
  • Chakra: 540

Jutsus:
Academy

• Genjutsu:

• Illusion Bell Needles [150]
    • Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chain [250]
    • Espejito del Diablo* [250]

• Ninjutsu:

• cañonazo* [150]
    • Great Breakthrough [150]
    • Vacuum Serial Waves [1000]

(I'll be paying the extra 500 exp for wind release when I buy her)

Custom Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Name: Bateria
Species: Butterfly
Description:

Bateria is a small primarily green and white butterfly, though she can of course alter her coloration at will, with a wing span of about a foot and a half and a body height of about six inches. However, she most frequently appears as a collection of butterflies as, much like Espejito, she can freely split herself into smaller copies, though she has a much smaller limit of no more than ten copies each about four inches wide. All can, of course, communicate with one another, though she serves a more support based role in most situations, remaining on or near her summoner such that she can heal him or aid him should the need arise. She is very quiet and a bit shy, though strong of will and very polite once a person gets to know her. She dislikes direct confrontation and prefers instead to aid her allies through medical techniques or other forms of cover, though she does have a bit of a darker side to her in her unique love of poisons.

Abilities:

• Nin: 5
  • Medical: 5
  • No Starting Element

Jutsus:
Academy

• Medical:

• Sutura* [150]
    • La Cancion de Sueno* [150]
    • La Muerte en Polvo* [500]
    • Healing Hands [500]
    • Yin Healing Wound Destruction [500]

• Ninjutsu:

• Cargador* [250]
    • -
    • -

(I'll be paying the extra 50 exp for jutsu when I buy her)

Custom Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Name:  
Description:

Abilities:

• Nin:
  • Medical:
  • No Starting Element

Jutsus:
Academy

• Medical:

• Sutura* [150]
    • Healing Hands [500]

• Ninjutsu:

• Cargador* [250]
    • -
    • -

Custom Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:42 am

Name:  
Description:

Abilities:

• Nin:
  • Medical:
  • No Starting Element

Jutsus:
Academy

• Medical:

• Sutura* [150]
    • Healing Hands [500]

• Ninjutsu:

• Cargador* [250]
    • -
    • -

Custom Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:06 am

Added a second summon to the contract.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:45 am

Spelling errors please fix
Also how can the poison and sleeping Ijutsu avoid allies, can the mist be control via chakra or is it just a mist alone, if it is a mist alone it very well may affect anyone within it's range.
and finally I don't think I can properly look over chakra giving ninjutsu, that may need to be taken up with an admin seeing as giving another chakra, or even having chakra set aside for oneself is considered a limited tech...I could be wrong but I don't want to risk it...
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:21 am

I think I fixed the spelling.

The poisons are controlled by chakra so they need an upkeep to be paid and that's why they can be controlled. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

And ok I can ask someone about chakra transfer I wasn't sure if It should be Medical or something.

Thanks for looking at this.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Chakra transferring is fine to my knowledge as is chakra stealing so that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Butterfly Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Contract   Butterfly Contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Contract
Page 1 of 1