Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Wasp Contract  I_vote_lcapWasp Contract  I_voting_barWasp Contract  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Wasp Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Name: Hive Swarm
Species: Wasps
Description: This is a swarm consisting of one hundred social winged insects that have narrow waists and a stinger. They constructs a paper nest from wood pulp and raises the larvae on a diet of insects. The wasp is known for its black and yellow markings and is most commonly known for its poisonous sting. Each wasp is two inches in length. However, unlike normal wasp, these have evolved to only have four limbs, with the front-most limbs featuring two large, spear-like stingers that are each one inch in length. A third stinger is located on their tail end and is half an inch in length.
Wasp Contract  Beedri11
History: Soran befriended these wasps while in Kumogakure after the Summit in the Snow.
Abilities: Wasp venom assaults the nervous system the moment wasp venom is injected through their stingers. Unlike bees, these stingers will not become dislodged after stabbing a victim. This means that a single wasp can perform multiple strikes on another creature with all three of its stingers, inducing swelling on the afflicted areas and paralyzing the victim. With wasp venom, the pain, which can be very intense, is an exaggeration of the actual physical damage, which is minimal. This sting will also leave behind a chemical that marks the victim as the enemy, inciting other wasps to sense the chemical and attack. When a wasp dies it releases a smell (called a pheromone) which warns the other wasps of danger and that it needs help. Wasps are omnivorous animals and therefore eat a mixture of plants and other animals. As with bees, wasps prefers the sweeter plants and primarily eat nectar, fruits and honey. However, this particular species of wasp has evolved enough to speak to humans and be able to survive solely on chakra.

Stats

A-rank: 280 Chakra
Upkeep: 40 Chakra every 2 turns
Summon Cost: 50 Chakra

No Element Bonus: +1 Skill Point

Ninjutsu: 4
Taijutsu: 4

Strength:Tier 3
Speed: Tier 3
Jutsu:

Last edited by Soran on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:00 pm

2 Questions

1. Is that Beedrill?

2. Can they both absorb chakra and poison the opponent at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 pm

1. Yes it is lol

2. They potentially could, yes. Both require physical contact.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Alright, alright calm yourself. We all know Beedrill is better than butterfree

I like it, can you write up the poison it uses, since I'm guessing its for all your wasps.

Other than that, approved
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Their venom is described under abilities. Also, not all of the wasps possess this venom. However, those who do not are still immune to it. An example being their Queen:

Name: Hive Queen
Species: Wasp
Description: This Queen has the appearance of a wasp and human hybrid. She stands at six feet tall with a curvy figure and a narrow waist. She has black and yellow skin with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She also possesses her own set of wings, two on each side of her back, which she can use to fly. Like all insects, this wasp queen has a hard exoskeleton around her body, which protects her from taking minor damage. On her head she has antennae similar to those of a bee in structure, each one having a short, stiff handle, and a long, flexible tip. Unlike the other wasps in her Hive, she does not possess any stingers. She even has a set of human hands, which can be used to weave hand signs and create Fūinjutsu seals.
Wasp Contract  Wasp_q11
History: The Hive Queen is the one who signed the Wasp Contract with Soran in the Land of Lightning.
Abilities: This is the ruler of all wasps associated with this contract. The queen wasp is much larger than the female workers and the males, called drones. She's the largest wasp in the colony, and her life's purpose is to lay eggs. She is the source of life within the Hive and is constantly protected by the wasps who follow her and feed off her chakra. However, she is not entirely defenseless as one would assume. She is immune to the venom of other wasps and is able to cause sounds and release pheromones that can trap any who are not wasps in her illusions. During her time in the Hive, she has also mastered the art of sealing objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object with the use of written seals. She has become so skilled at this that she can produce the writing for seals with her chakra alone. Her chakra color is the same shade of yellow as her skin.

Stats

S-rank: 540 Chakra
Upkeep: 40 Chakra every 1 turn
Summon Cost: 70 Chakra

Genjutsu: 5
Fūinjutsu : 5

Speed: Tier 4
Durability: Tier 2
Hand Seals Tier 2
Genjutsu:
Fūinjutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:15 am

Okay, good
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Name: Hive Drone
Species: Wasp
Description: This particular wasp is approximately four feet tall and equip with five stingers, each of which are two feet in length. This wasp is one of countless other black and yellow drones controlled by the Hive Queen. They are known to be extremely hostile towards anybody who enters their hive and are very well trained in physical combat.
Wasp Contract  Beedri12
History: The Hive Queen signed ownership of this wasp over to Soran in their contract.
Abilities: Much like the other wasps in the Hive, the Drones also possess the venom. Wasp venom assaults the nervous system the moment wasp venom is injected through their stingers. Unlike bees, these stingers will not become dislodged after stabbing a victim. This means that a single wasp can perform multiple strikes on another creature with all three of its stingers, inducing swelling on the afflicted areas and paralyzing the victim. With wasp venom, the pain, which can be very intense, is an exaggeration of the actual physical damage, which is minimal. Unlike the other wasps in the Hive, these are unable to sense or absorb chakra.

Stats

C-rank: 180 Chakra
Upkeep: 25 Chakra every 2 turns
Summon Cost: 30 Chakra

Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu: 5

Strength:Tier 3
Speed: Tier 3
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasp Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Contract    Wasp Contract  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasp Contract
Page 1 of 1