Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Raven Techniques I_vote_lcapRaven Techniques I_voting_barRaven Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Raven Techniques I_vote_lcapRaven Techniques I_voting_barRaven Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Raven Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Name: Raven Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Can be anywhere within 100m of user
Handseals: Clone Seal, Tori(Bird)
Speed: The user's stats
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "Ravens". Because it uses Ravens as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of Ravens come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the Ravens disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it. Requires a summoning contract with Ravens.

Name: "Never More"
Type: Genjutsu
Range: 25 meters
Handseals: Dragon, Tori(Bird)
Speed: Instant(if affected)
Description: This technique will effect the desired individual by making them see a Raven always perched somewhere with in their view as if watching them. This raven often causes an unsettling feeling and, even when they don't see the raven, they feel as though they're being watched. As such, they often will look to see if they can find why they feel that way. When they do, they will always find the Raven staring back at them. This Raven will often repeat only once sentence with anything spoken, "Never More."

Name: Flight of the Ravens
Type: Genjutsu
Range: 25m radius around the user
Handseals: Clone Seal, Tori(Bird)
Speed: Instant if affected
Description: This Genjutsu is a simple one. This will engulf the user in ravens making them seem as though they've been devoured. After which, the opponent will see the countless ravens begin to swarm around them and circle them. They will often circle in such a way that the effected person will see nothing but a mass blob of ravens circling around them. This will often accompany an unsettling feeling, to the point that they will begin to feel as though the ravens are truly going to attempt and devour them whole. If this jutsu isn't broken out of with in four posts after it's activated, they will fall conscious from the shear overwhelming input as the ravens will close in and devour the person in the Genjutsu. This will cause the sensory overload and thus, make the person pass out.

Last edited by Daisuke Minatoya Ansho on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Flight of Ravens, d rank that knocks people out in one post, lets up that..... Maybe 4-5 posts. What's the trigger? Do they have to see you preform it? See the Ravens?

Ravens eye, a c rank, that gives countless birds you eye, allows communication, no upkeep. That is not very cool. It gives you 360 view of everything with no upkeep cost, nothing. That's S rank with upkeep at least. All within 200 meters of the user as well, that's a lot of information you'd be processing as well.. Also transposes permanently, no per summon, but not permanent.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:34 pm

It's permanent only to that Flock. And it requires no chakra upkeep because the base ability of the Tensei requires no chakra upkeep. This is merely a variation technique of the Gift that Tensei has that grants it to the Flock. Aside from that, the summons themselves can have a duration. But that's another jutsu entirely.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:52 am

Regretably, as a C rank technique this is just far to powerful. Giving your doujutsu to countless birds that are unending will essentially give you supernatural awareness of everything that happens inside the dome. There is no way to disperse the flock, as it is stated as nearly endless, and has no chakra upkeep. I could see this being possible at S rank, and with such a chakra strain that you wouldn't want to keep it up for more than a handful of posts.

The potential power of the Flock of Ravens and the Ravens Eye is extremely high. I honestly don't think giving doujutsu to summons and pets is a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:38 am

Removed Raven's Eye.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:33 am

Name: Concealment Raven Hand
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: with in arm's reach of the user
Handseals: Bird, Tiger
Speed: Instant
Description: This technique utilizes the summoning technique to bring forth the Summon "Flock of Ravens." This will surround the opponent usually, cause a distraction, or simply overwhelm the user with the amount of crows being flooded into the area from the user's arm. This requires a summon tattoo on the user's body to release the Ravens from.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:36 am

Approved!
Crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven Techniques   Raven Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven Techniques
Page 1 of 1