Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kurama Clan  I_vote_lcapKurama Clan  I_voting_barKurama Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kurama Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Kurama Clan  Kurama_Symbol
Clan Name: Kurama
Clan Location: Scattered
Size: 3
Clan Ability Description: For unknown reasons, some of the Kurama clan are known to house demons. These demons are entirely seperate entities from the user, similar to the Bijuu sealed inside of Jinchuriki. However, these Demons are in no way helpful to the user and instead constantly try to take over the body of the user. These demons only come out when the user is vulnerable however and oftentimes communicate with the user mentally, making it seem as if the user might have a split personality, though that is not indeed the fact of the matter.

The Kurama have no specific physical properties other than that they're generally fair in appearance. Their true secret lies within their KKG. (Considering the canon version is a bit vague, I'm taking it in a whole new direction, but giving it the same general powers.) The members of the Kurama clan are able to produce reality genjutsu. Genjutsu produced by the user has the ability to become reality so long as the user wills it to do so. (This must be specified upon use). This is caused by the clan members ability to produce strong traces of yang Chakra within their yin release techniques, causing reality genjutsu to become primarily yang comprised and more like ninjutsu than genjutsu. However, one weakness that it still shares with basic genjutsu is the ability to be dissipated by genjutsu Kai. By default the user gains advantages when using Genjutsu as due to their clan affinity. Members get a 50% WC or EXP reduction when purchasing new Genjutsu. All members will gain the ability to stack an additional genjutsu despite what is stated in the Skill System. (Level 3 Genjutsu users will be able to stack 3 Genjutsu instead of the regular 2). Also, Genjutsu afflicted by the user will require an additional rank of Genjutsu: Kai Release to be broken out of. So, while normally at level 3 a target can use Genjutsu Kai to break out of a B rank Tech, they would need to be level 4 to break out of a Genjutsu used by a Kurama. Also, being an expert in Genjutsu, the clan member will know when their chakra patterns are disrupted. This does not make them immmune to genjutsu, just able to notice it faster.

When gaining this KKG through transplant, the transplantee will gain the ability to make Genjutsu into reality, just as the clan members do. They WILL NOT gain their own demon as they are unique to the birth of each clan member. This means they will not gain a Demon Transformation The transplantee also loses all chakra reductions when it comes to Genjutsu. ALL. Gaining the clan's KKG does not give the transplantee access to the clan's jutsu as they are Hiden and must be taught by a clan member.

History: The Kurama have not existed very long and are instead a rare feature in the ninja world. The first Kurama was indeed the grandson of the first ninja. He was always a troublesome one, committing sinful acts whenever he deemed himself full of boredom. He would constantly steal from and fight with his siblings and instigate issues between others. He was the ninja's first "Bad Child". He constantly played jokes on the others and one day, he was playing a little prank on his older brother and suddenly a man dressed in an all black attire approached him wondering what exactly he was doing. Of course he would respond with something innocent like, "Planning to surprise my brother. It's his birthday." The man would nod and offer to assist the boy, and how could he turn down that offer. The prank was harmless, he was just to bake a cake with wrotten eggs and milk and feed it to him.

The smell of sulfur filled the air as the cake was completed. The black figure of a man had assisted in it's creationnjust as was promised. As the brother was eating the cake, he suddenly fell into it and began writhing. Confused, the Kurama turned to the man and wondered what he had done to the cake. "It's been poisoned," he said to the boy with a black face and crooked smile. "I have the only cure, but if you wish to save your brother, you'll have to sign right here." From within his jacket he pulled both hands from opposite sides. One had a bottle and the other had a paper filled with text written in some language the boy had never seen before. "I have no pen!" He exclaimed upon realizing he had no way to sign. The man shrugged, suggesting the boy sign his fingerprint in blood. Quickly the boy bit into his index finger and pressed it against the sheet, it soon turned to ash right before him and the man gave the bottle without question.

The boy poured the liquid down the brother's throat without hesitation but the writhing wouldn't stop. Tears poured down each of their eyes. The boy turned to complain to the black figure. "You said-" but he was cut short as the man was no longer behind him and had no where he could have ran. It was all meant to be a simple joke but he'd lost his brother in the process. And what he didn't know was that as soon as he'd placed his finger on that sheet of paper, he'd signed his soul over to that figure, a demon that had been waiting for an ample moment to strike. And not only had he lost his soul, but the soul of every child he spawned, and every child they spawned would have the demon rest inside of them as well. The most common death for people within the Kurama clan has been ruled as suicide, of course that's just what the examination says. The truth is far more abstract than something as simple as that.
Bloodline Reputation: The Kurama clan are notorious for killing themselves. Most do so before the end of their teenage lives and therefore offspring are rarely produced. Oboro happens to be the only Kurama in existence for the moment.

Clan Jutsus:

Name: Demon Form
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Range: Self
Handseals: None
Speed: NA
Description: After the user has depleted at least 33% of their Chakra, they will lose consciousness and will be forced into demon mode. This mode causes the inner demon within the user to be released. This demon is its own entity, similar to a bijuu taking over its jinchuuriki. The demon has access to all jutsu the user has as well. It also receives a Chakra pool equal to the users as well as stats equal to the users. Jutsu performed by this demon receive no discount. Genjutsu performed by this demon will be able to stack one additional time as compared to the original clan abilities. They will also have one more tier of Kai Release resistance as compared to the original clan abilities. Should the cost for an opponents genjutsu Kai surpass S rank while being attacked by a genjutsu from the demon, they will be forced to pay 2 S rank Chakra worths in order to fully dissipate the genjutsu.

Upon the demon running out of chakra it will return to inside of the user and the user will regain consciousness, still maintaining the same state as before the transformation.
Requirements: Requires 2500 exp to learn. Limited to members of the Kurama clan and cannot be learned by those adopting the DNA.

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:33 am

Increase the members to 3 please. The lowest amount a clan may be limited to.
Define exactly how vulnerable a user must be in order to let the demon come out.
When transformed, I take it the user uses techniques from the demon's chakra pool and theirs remain untouched?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ryan

Ryan

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:40 am

Edited to 3
Added that they transform after depleting 50% of their chakra (meaning only half of their original chakra pool is available)
And yes, the demon replaces the user and uses alternate techniques that come from their own chakra pool, which is one rank lower than the user's. Didnt know how much to give them so
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:06 am

Hmmm.. That's a lot of extra chakra.
How about you keep the one rank lower than the user's chakra thing, but make it so their techniques don't receive chakra discounts.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:14 am

Chakra be expensive these days... But I guess I can make that work. I'll edit it in.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:24 am

Ryan wrote:
Kurama Clan  Kurama_Symbol
Clan Name: Kurama
Clan Location: Scattered
Size: 3
Clan Ability Description: For unknown reasons, some of the Kurama clan are known to house demons. These demons are entirely seperate entities from the user, similar to the Bijuu sealed inside of Jinchuriki. However, these Demons are in no way helpful to the user and instead constantly try to take over the body of the user. These demons only come out when the user is vulnerable however and oftentimes communicate with the user mentally, making it seem as if the user might have a split personality, though that is not indeed the fact of the matter.

The Kurama have no specific physical properties other than that they're generally fair in appearance. Their true secret lies within their KKG. (Considering the canon version is a bit vague, I'm taking it in a whole new direction, but giving it the same general powers.) By default the user gains advantages when using Genjutsu as due to their clan affinity. All members will gain the ability to stack an additional genjutsu despite what is stated in the Skill System. (Level 3 Genjutsu users will be able to stack 3 Genjutsu instead of the regular 2). Also, Genjutsu afflicted by the user will require an additional rank of Genjutsu: Kai Release to be broken out of. So, while normally at level 3 a target can use Genjutsu Kai to break out of a B rank Tech, they would need to be level 4 to break out of a Genjutsu used by a Kurama. Every now and then a genetically gifted Kurama is born that is allowed to undertake Demon Transformation.

After depleting at least 50% of their chakra pool, the user will enter Demon Form by the end of their post. While in Demon Form the user takes the appearance of a black shade. It has no facial or bodily features however a bright smile can be seen cast out in maniacal laughter. In this form, the user is no longer themselves and is literally an entirely different being, similar to a Jinchuuriki trading places with their Bijuu. The Demon gains it's own chakra pool. one rank lower than the character's rank. The Demon however receives no chakra reductions granted from skills. Genjutsu used by this demon will gain alternate effects and ailments inflicted by them will do physical damage. Also, they will gain a heightened affinity for Genjutsu. Instead of the regular genjutsu boosts the clan gets, they will gain the following: Instead of requiring one additional rank to break from Genjutsu, the target will require two additional ranks of Genjutsu Kai to release themselves from the Genjutsu. If the requirement reaches over 5, the target will have to pay double chakra cost in order for their Kai to be successful. Genjutsu used will also deal double stacks now, meaning one jutsu used will stack twice. After the chakra of this demon has been depleted, the user regains consciousness and takes on their original form once more.

<hr />
History: The Kurama have not existed very long and are instead a rare feature in the ninja world. The first Kurama was indeed the grandson of the first ninja. He was always a troublesome one, committing sinful acts whenever he deemed himself full of boredom. He would constantly steal from and fight with his siblings and instigate issues between others. He was the ninja's first "Bad Child". He constantly played jokes on the others and one day, he was playing a little prank on his older brother and suddenly a man dressed in an all black attire approached him wondering what exactly he was doing. Of course he would respond with something innocent like, "Planning to surprise my brother. It's his birthday." The man would nod and offer to assist the boy, and how could he turn down that offer. The prank was harmless, he was just to bake a cake with wrotten eggs and milk and feed it to him.

The smell of sulfur filled the air as the cake was completed. The black figure of a man had assisted in it's creationnjust as was promised. As the brother was eating the cake, he suddenly fell into it and began writhing. Confused, the Kurama turned to the man and wondered what he had done to the cake. "It's been poisoned," he said to the boy with a black face and crooked smile. "I have the only cure, but if you wish to save your brother, you'll have to sign right here." From within his jacket he pulled both hands from opposite sides. One had a bottle and the other had a paper filled with text written in some language the boy had never seen before. "I have no pen!" He exclaimed upon realizing he had no way to sign. The man shrugged, suggesting the boy sign his fingerprint in blood. Quickly the boy bit into his index finger and pressed it against the sheet, it soon turned to ash right before him and the man gave the bottle without question.

The boy poured the liquid down the brother's throat without hesitation but the writhing wouldn't stop. Tears poured down each of their eyes. The boy turned to complain to the black figure. "You said-" but he was cut short as the man was no longer behind him and had no where he could have ran. It was all meant to be a simple joke but he'd lost his brother in the process. And what he didn't know was that as soon as he'd placed his finger on that sheet of paper, he'd signed his soul over to that figure, a demon that had been waiting for an ample moment to strike. And not only had he lost his soul, but the soul of every child he spawned, and every child they spawned would have the demon rest inside of them as well. The most common death for people within the Kurama clan has been ruled as suicide, of course that's just what the examination says. The truth is far more abstract than something as simple as that.
Bloodline Reputation: The Kurama clan are notorious for killing themselves. Most do so before the end of their teenage lives and therefore offspring are rarely produced. Oboro happens to be the only Kurama in existence for the moment.
Clan Jutsus: None atm

Will be updated Periodically
"Approved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurama Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurama Clan    Kurama Clan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurama Clan
Page 1 of 1