Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank I_vote_lcapLightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank I_voting_barLightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank I_vote_rcap 
Will
Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank I_vote_lcapLightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank I_voting_barLightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank   Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Not far from the Kumogakure Village, on the outskirts Dominick dashed through the tree-lining attempting to find a decent training area. Normally he would use the Waterfall region that was closer, but due to the power of the jutsu he was on the verge of learning he wasn't taking any chances of a back fire. As he dashed, he revealed his father's Lightning Release Journal from its place in his pockets. As he skimmed for the page, he noticed an opening a few meters upward with boulders perfectly placed for combat practice. He descended into the opening land next to a boulder about 3 meters wide, and 5 meters tall. He walked around letting his hand glide around the surface feeling its material. This rock had an hard interior, perfect for practicing penetration. Peeping around the edge of the boulder, he noticed a shady area under a big oak tree, a place where he could sit down and continue to read the entry for "False Darkness". As he sat down, he began to take off all his gear until he was left with his under-shirt, sandals and pants. His village headband was comfortable tied around his upper arm, for the fact it felt uncomfortable on his head. He rested his back against the bark of the tree, laying his finger under each word he read throughout the sentence. "Lightning Ninjutsu....One Hand-Seal: Snake". Lightning emited from the caster's mouth, in the shape of a spear which pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock. ", enough said. Now that Dominick knew the basic's of its background, it was time to perform it.

Dominick walked a few meter's until he was about 10 meters away from the boulder he first made contact with. "Lightning Release: False Darkness", forming the "snake" hand-seal, his mouth began emitting a small stream of lightning that collided with the surface of the boulder, making a 4 inch entry point. He smiled at the fact that he was able to that much, with only learning the dynamics. His eyes roared in determination., as he leaped back another 3 meters, restarting the process. "Lightning Release : False Darkness", with this blast, th stresk of lightning seemed twice as large, digging right into the previous entry way. "Tsch, Come On, Your a prodigy you got this....", as he tried again, the beam emitted from his mouth came to it's full length, and during the attack right before the impact, it almost split into two beams. Dominick ran back to the journal, flipping to the page he marked with a leaf. Under the additional information, his father stated, "....beam can be split/multiplied",Dominick's concern was eased thinking he was starting to lose his touch. He tried the performance one more time, "Lightning Release: False Darkness", this time Dominick let the beam act on its own, it split into 5 different beam, though none of them came close to hitting the boulder, they created various craters on there impact zones. Dominick knees buckled, he drained himself attempting to train a destructive move, that alone keeping the long distance. "One more time....just once", Dominick's willpower forced his body to an upright position a bit sluggish, forming the snake Hand-seal. "False Darkness!", with power the beam crackled from his mouth almost like a laser, it split into three sepreate beams crashing into the boulder not shattering but blasting a hole through the center. "Yes...", crashing face first into the ground, knocked-out cold at his limit.

~Flash Back~

"Dominick come back inside, it's about to storm", he father in the entry way of there little cabin, concerned about his sons well-being due tot he incoming storm. Dominick age 10, ran past his father into the study where all the journals his father wrote his research was. "Dad, Dad, Dad. Can I borrow this one? Please Please", Dominick held up his father's Lightning release journal. "Sure, just don't erase any. It's important information.", his would say with an assertive tone. Dominick ran out of the room, jumping onto his bed flipping past the pages of the journal. Each night falling asleep in a different book, dreaming about each one.

~Flash Back End~

Wetness....that what he felt on his cheek as he laid there. Each time the distance of each decreasing, soon the wetness was hitting his face more often. His eyes opened, to see a destroyed boulder and rain starting to hit the ground. His body ached but he toke the pain and rose to his feet. The boulder was proof he wasn't dreaming about his power. He performed the snake hand-seal and held, it opening his mouth emitting a spear of lightning. The sheer speed of the technique proved to be lethal. The spear separated into 3, blasting the boulder to rubble. On his own, Dominick dropped to his knee face up laughing. Louder than he laughed before. the rain constantly hit his face & cried to the skies. "DAD, I'M GETTING CLOSER! THANK....you".

W.C 839 (+39)
Learned Lightning Release: False Darkness
Back to top Go down

Lightning Release Training ! [Private,Solo] B-Rank
Page 1 of 1