Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] I_vote_lcapWater Release Training [Private/Solo] I_voting_barWater Release Training [Private/Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Water Release Training [Private/Solo] I_vote_lcapWater Release Training [Private/Solo] I_voting_barWater Release Training [Private/Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Water Release Training [Private/Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Water Release Training [Private/Solo]   Water Release Training [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 pm

The constant rush of flowing water fell on the upper body of Dominick, as his feet maintained chakra keeping him from descending into the water. As a rising prodigy of the kumogakure, he knew lightning wouldn't get him that far once facing off against other shinobi from rival villages. He had been away from the village for quite some time, spending time to himself hardening his body, increasing his knowledge of his newly learned water release. As Dominick left the waterfall back to his items, he threw a towel over his head, as he read one of his father's journal's pertaining to Water Release. As he read on, he could in depth understand the possibilities a lightning element user could, create with wide-spread attacks seen from his father's entries. He stopped on a certain page with a boldly labeled title "Water Release: Water Prison Technique". As he skimmed through the article, he took in the basic details. "C-Rank Ninjutsu, trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water, which requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move or breathe while within it due to the heaviness of the water". This was the one, the best water style technique that would go hand-and-hand with his lightning style until he master other techniques. He propelled himself from the ground, allowing the towl to slip of his head, and like by instinct his feet were coated in chakra allowing him to move freely over the water without sinking in.

Exhaling a well-kept breathe, Dominick proceeds into forming hand-seals, Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare, pressing both palms forward. His first attempt he was able to form but just a little prison that size of a soccer ball. Again, Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare, this time it grew double the size. He was reaching closer to his name each time he succeeded. The Cloud's prodigy would be known throughout the Shinobi world. Again, the water spewed from his mouth, growing the sphere greater in size, as he struggled to hold its form. Releasing the jutsu once again, right off the back, he formed the many hand seals which didn't take him more than 3 seconds each time. Thrusting both of his palms facing outward again, "Water Prison", with the sound his voice a sphere full of suffiecent water levitated in mid-air right in front of him. Removing his left from the sphere, testing his fathers research. One hand must be left inside to maintain its function., and his father was correct. Dominick pondered on the possibilities he had with the combination of his shadow clone jutsu & his upcoming lightning arsenal. Removing his right hand, the jutsu came undone, falling back into the water beneath him.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu", forming the clone hand-seal, Dominick created another version of himself. Both Dominick and the copy charged forward, The clone toke the leading position, as Dominick slowed down his pace, starting the sequence. As the clone pretended to make contact with an enemy, it dispersed leaving Dominick behind its smoke, already pressing his palms forward. "Water Prison", a strong eager voice could be heard echoing off the mountains walls, in harmony with the rushing flow of water crashing down onto its stream. Dominick release both his Water Prison, and the chakra under feet, falling into the stream torso up enjoying his success.

W.C 576
Back to top Go down

Water Release Training [Private/Solo]
Page 1 of 1