Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] I_vote_lcapFind The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] I_voting_barFind The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] I_vote_lcapFind The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] I_voting_barFind The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo]   Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Mission Details:

Kumogakure was roaring and alive with smiles from it's citizens, local shops made business, Academy shinobi ran through the streets ready to start there day. Dominick was just on the verge of waking up, when heard a knock at his room, and a letter slid under his doorway. The council wanted to speak with him about a internal job within the Kumogakure area. Several minutes later once he arrived in the quarters of the council, they began to go over local complaints from a certain area near the gates. Recently there were sightings of an identified figure, running in and out of homes. Dominick leaned in closer not understanding the situation, How could someone enter the Village without them knowing? He thought over the scenarios over in his head, just wondering. "Dominick, we need you to handle this matter without anyone else knowing about it. His actions are too severe for him to be release. Bring him to us Alive or Kill him, it's up to you.". Dominick took the documents, and walked out of the room. He never actually gave the council any real words of confirmation but they understood his actions. Dominick didn't give off an almighty aura, but he was just to himself. He only took on Team mission when necessary, which wasn't very often. Dominick found himself sitting back in his room, on the edge of his bed scanning the files looking for a loop-hole or an important detail involving the case. As he scanned the information countless times, he came up with an theory. "The homes that've been hit...they're all close to the village entrance under the under guarded areas. The are's also covered in tree's making night-time darker than rest of the village. The climate is actually hotter in the area even due to the shade of the trees., he passed back in forth pitching his idea over & over clarifying his assumption.

~Night 1~
Dominick's first night, using one of the homes close to the area of the invasions. He created a shadow clone that would lay in the bed as a Decoy, as he stood watch in the shadows. Recently Dominick had started to incorporate trench knives that he called "Zeus & Hades" into his combat style. His taijutsu matched his Ninjutsu skills, yet he idealed his Taijutsu with fondness due to his cherished moments with his mother. It was already becoming late, the intruder made no signs of showing up in his neighbor hood. Soon after the clock hit 5:47 Dominick released his clone,  and went to bed.

~Night 2~
Dominick's stake out from the night before didn't come to a close as he had expected, yet he continued the operation within the same home. He had a feeling about his one. He left the window open after he created a clone to sleep in the bed, as he lurked from the corner. It wasn't until around 1 in the morning when there where noises from outside. Dominick had fallen asleep in the corner shamefully as it was, but he heard noises coming from out the window. As the intruder entered the room, he extracted a kunai attempting to kill the clone in the bed. At the same time he struck the clone, Dominick was already sending a haymaker with his left hook. As the close disappeard, the suspect grew cautious though it was too wait. As the knuckle part of the trench knife connected with his cheek, Dominick felt the blades enter his cheek, not until the suspect pulled back. As he flew out the window, Dominick summoned 2 clones that chased after him, along with Dominick. The suspect was determined, his speed wasn't greater than Dominick and his clones. Within minutes  the suspect stopped running once outside the gates of the village. He turned around with a white mask much like an Anbu mask, but his skill didn't prove other wise. The Man Behind the mask darted into the air performing head-seals, when a series of fire balls began to exit. Each crashing into the ground as Dominick dodged from each flaming ball. Once his enemy hit the ground, Dominick with both of his trench knives ready sprinted to the landing location. Both figures began combat knife & Kunai striking in the night. The sounds of metal echoed of the tree branches, and his clones laid in wait preparing a trap. As Dominick was kicked in the chest being thrown backward, the enemy tried to finish him off until two clones fell from the sky restraining the arms of his enemy. "You've made a mockery of my village with your petty attempts at robbery....In the Hands of the Prodigy Repent!", Dominick placed his fingers in the ground slowing himself down, preparing the snake hand seal. "Lightning Release: False Darkness", only 7 meters away the spear of lightning emitted from his mouth shot out with a crackle, piercing the enemy through his mid-section causing him to drop to his knees holding the wound. As he approached his victim, he proceeded to initiate hand-seals. "Water Prison", the enemy was lifted off the ground in a giant sphere of water, as he was held in place, not able to breathe nor able to move. "Die", Dominick voice in his head repeated, clenching his hands harder in the sphere increasing the pressure within until his victim was finally dead. As the water fell to the ground, so along with his victims body. Dominick cracked his knuckles, and left.

Mission Complete : Target Eliminated. W.C 918 -> Over Limit
Back to top Go down

Find The Culprit ! [Private/Solo]
Page 1 of 1