Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) I_vote_lcapSneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) I_voting_barSneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) I_vote_lcapSneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) I_voting_barSneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:01 am

The sun was just starting to set as Neah traversed the desert. He had a tan cloak wrapped around his body protecting him from the harsh heat of the sun. Not that it mattered the sun was blazing away in the afternoon. He reached the top of a sandy hill and looked out on the horizon. He wasn't very far from the sand village he could still make out the passage that lead into the village. He was out exploring the desert of sunagakure. Sadly he did not know the area very well and had gotten lost for a while. He had no water left and he was just dying for a drink he was not use to this dry desert climate. Luckily fortune favored him as he soon spotted an oasis within the desert. He smacked his lips with desire and began to pant heavily as he ran towards the oasis. He was hoping to god that it wasn't just a mirage.

He reached the top of the sand dune and slapped his cheeks a few times and rubbed his eyes. The image of the oasis was still there and he laughed loudly and ran down the sand dune. His mouth was very dry and his tongue felt like it was completely dried out. Still he perceived on towards the oasis determined not to let his thirst get the better of him. He didn't care if he wasted precious energy running he needed water now! He soon reached the oasis and looked at the few palm trees around it. It was beautiful to see life in a desolate wasteland and a refreshing sight to have some proper shade. He slowly removed his white jacket and folded it up and placed it on a rock and bent his face down examining the crystal clear lagoon of water. This brought a sense of serenity to him as he got down on his knees and dipped his face into the lagoon.

He kept his ears above the water so that he could hear anyone coming but greedily gulped down the water. Air bubbles escaped and he quickly brought himself back up from the water and flipped his hair behind him letting the water droplets fall down onto his neck. He chuckled and thought of who would really enjoy this spot and that was his faithful friend and summon ocha. Perhaps he would summon her in a little bit and catch up with her. He had not summoned her in quite some time. Also he could also use the company after all being out in this desert was pretty lonely. He cracked his neck to the sides and placed his hands into the water and splashed his face a few times and sighed. He was not going to be in suna for much longer his heart longed to be back home in the leaf village. Deep down to his very core he was still very much in love with the leaf from the woods to the fields even down to its little rivers and the people.

WC 513

Last edited by Neah Senjuu on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 am

He had made it. The journey had been long, had been rather boring, had occasionally been filled with memories of a sort that the man preferred not to come, but he had made it all the same. While not eventful, the man could not complain; it refreshed him not to have to deal with swaths of people, not to have to rush about or hurry to one location or the next. He was, at least in this part of him, on vacation. He had no particular goals in mind outside of relaxing at the bathhouse, had no notions of meeting people familiar or otherwise, and desired little more than to take in the beauty of the places he found. As it happened, the beauty of his own country, of the Land of Fire, transitioned elegantly into the beauty of the sands. A different beauty to be sure, but one notable in its own right.

It was a hot kind of beauty though, and he was not the biggest fan of such heat. Thus, he had found a small oasis, little more than a pond really, springing up almost at random behind a collection of sand dunes. The dunes, as it would appear, frequently passed as the only sort of scenery offered by the land, though an occasionally scraggly tree or cactus would sprout up. This oasis differed wildly from those other isolated instances of plant life; rather that one or two hardy springs of life battling for survival in the harsh climate, the water provided a gentler atmosphere for the local vegetation. Delicate flowers bloomed along the edge of the water and some floated atop it. Trees, larger and healthier in their appearances than any he had seen in the land, grew effortlessly around the watering hole.

It probably would not last. The water would dry up and the trees would whither.

He noticed as another approached from a distance, moving first at a steady pace and then much more rapidly. Running, it would seem. The person seemed of little threat, though the man kept an eye opened just in case. As the source came closer, it became apparent that it was a young male approaching the spring with an almost reckless abandon. He must be very thirsty. Yogensha watched as the boy came up to the edge and dunked his head in, drinking deeply from the pond, something Gen had been doing periodically throughout the day. The corners of his mouth turned up almost imperceptibly as he watched the boy drink. After he had had his fill, Gen would speak up.

He was not terribly close to the boy, almost on the opposite side of the small oasis in fact, and he had been reclining up against one of the palms as he gazed alternatively from the pond to the horizon to the cloudless sky. He remained reclined as he spoke, not bothering to rise and not posturing so as to look dangerous or aggressive. He was not aggressive, to be certain, but it would do not good to come off as such. He simply looked over at the boy, letting himself be seen.

“Long trip? You seem thirsty.”

530 | 530

© sei
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Neah was somewhat startled as he heard approaching foot steps. Perhaps he was in a sacred oasis that the sand held dear for he did not know the customs of the land of wind. He gulped nervously as he slowly picked up his head and looked over across the oasis. There was a man standing across from him. He did not appear to be from the sand village. He was dressed very much like a foreigner. In fact he appeared to be some what similarly dressed like himself. They both wore civilian clothing but the difference between them was clear.

Neah had on his leaf village headband where as the man did not appear to have a headband. He smirked playfully and laughed as the man asked his if he was thirsty. "Oh yes very thirsty  been out here nearly two days without water kind of got lost on my exploration trip hehe." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment with his left hand and chuckled. He reached down and picked up his white coat  and unfolded it and slipped it back on. He reached down to his tool bag and pulled out his canteen and  unscrewed the top and dipped it into the oasis and began to refill it.    

He took his time and would refill his canteen to the very top however he would not take his eyes off the stranger. He was a somewhat cautious boy and he did not know this man. For all he knew this man could be a missing ninja. However that was highly unlikely since he had memorized the bingo book. This mans face did not raise any flags with him which was a somewhat good sign. However he would still keep his guard up for the time being. "Man this desert heat is  really something not like back home. Might I ask you your name and where you are from? My name is Neah Senju and i am from the leaf village."

wc 333
Twc 846
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:05 pm

The young boy, upon noticing him, began rambling a bit, mentioning how thirsty he was and how he had become lost in some way. Not always the wisest of conversation starters, but the older man mentally shrugged it off. Admitting to faults did not inherently damn a person, and becoming lost in a vast desert, no less a vast desert in or around which one did not live, was certainly nothing to criticize. Why, he himself had only managed the feat through a combination of having looked at a map of the place and from a passing familiarity with the region, courtesy of some of the missions he had been sent on in service of the village.

Gen smiled at the boy’s small speech, grinning very slightly as he complained about the desert and his lack of water. Practical matters of dehydration aside, Gen could sympathize; while lovely, the desert was far from his favorite climate. He preferred the cold, the overcast and the raining, and occasionally the outright snow of a tall mountain. This heat and dryness and wind did not sit well with the man. And the younger fellow’s exuberance in his speech was somewhat endearing. He seemed like a funny kid.

“Hm. If you plan on traveling anymore in the desert, I would highly suggest filling up a water bottle here before you leave.”

The boy would pipe up again, asking as to the name and home of Gen, a question that the older man was nearly hard-wired at this point in his life to not answer. He paused for a moment, locking eyes with the boy across from him, before deciding to speak. Neah, from the Leaf Village, was, at least theoretically, an ally. Why he was in this far away land escaped Gen for the moment but their comradery should be all but insured, baring Neah having recently defected. In such a case, Yogensha may find him in the regrettable position of capturing the poor kid. He hoped that was not the case.

The fact that Neah proudly displayed his headband seemed to indicate that he was not, however, missing and this put Gen’s mind at ease to a degree. “My name is Gen, and I too am from the Land of Fire.” He grinned widely. “So I’m not very used to the heat or the sand either.” Gen looked over the boy fully once again, moving his eyes slowly as he appraised the lad before him. “What has you wondering so far from our home there, Mr. Senju? Are you, by chance, on business?” Gen would produce a bottle of water from his back pocket. “Oh, and I have extra water, if you need some to take with you.” Gen would hold out his hand grasping the water bottle, offering it to the younger man before him.

473 | 1002

© sei

Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Neah sighed and began to take a few steps back words heading into the shade of a nearby palm tree. He would sit down but still face the man who had come to the oasis. His eye contact not moved from him as he leaned up against the tree. He wiped the side of his neck and cracked each of his individual fingers in nervousness at the man. He after all didn't know him yet there was a sense of thrill at meeting a new person. after all Neah enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends or acquaintances. He fanned his face a few times with his hand  and let out a exhale of discomfort with this deserts heat. He chuckled as the man spoke about getting more water if he planed on doing anymore traveling around the desert. "Already way ahead of you my good man but I think after my little rest I will head back into the village."

Neah knew he rambled on a bit but it was something he did when he was meeting someone new after all. It was more of a nervous thing than anything else. He did his best to control it but most of the time it slipped out. He smirked as the man introduced himself and said he was also from the land of fire. He wasn't very forth coming about where exactly from the land of fire he was from which made him a little uneasy. He didn't really recall him ever seeing this man within the village but then again the leaf village had a very vast population of people. "Well look on the bright side we got this nice shady oasis to relax in so now we wont over heat." He chuckled and stretched his arms upwards and watched out of the corner of his eyes something was crawling towards the man. "Don't move a muscle gen!" Neah quickly formed the snake and tiger handseal and shot out of his right arm a snake to the right side of gen. he had seen  one of the dangers of the desert one of the more deadlier scorpions.

The snake hissed loudly and opened its mouth and extended a katana blade from its mouth and quickly impaled the scorpion as it raised its tail to sting at gen. The bug twitched violently at the end of his sword as he reeled in his snake and gently pet it on the top of its head affectionately. He pulled the scorpion off and tossed it on the ground and the snake reverted back to his right hand after returning the blade to its mouth. "Gotta be careful out here those little guys stingers will kill you."  He sighed and  flexed his hand readjusted himself against the palm tree. "As for what i am doing out here well I am on a mission and am waiting for my employer to come up with his payment So for the moment I am just killing time." He took a brief pause and caught his breath "what about you what brings you so far away from our lovely country?"

WC 525
TWC 1371
Chakra remaining: 215 225-10 equals 215

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 pm

The boy declined the off of water as presented by the older man, claiming that he had already prepared. Odd, to say the least, since Gen had not seen him fill any bottles of his own, but he did claim that he would be returning to the village soon, so perhaps he simply had had enough of his excursions into the desert for the day. Either way, it was neither Gen’s concern nor place to feel concern at what this young man decided to do or why he decided to do it. He had, at the very least, already survived a long trip; he could take care of himself on the short trek to the village.

Gen smiled and nodded along as the young boy commented on the nicety of the oasis, something that he himself agreed to. It really was a beautiful place that they had found amongst the endless mounds of sand blustering around the vast plains of the Land of Wind. Suddenly, the boy would yell out, commanding Gen to remain frozen in place. The older man felt a wave not quite of fear but certainly of confusion as he readied himself. He doubted that the younger boy would attack him, but such was in no way impossible. His eyes flicked about, once again taking in his surroundings whereupon he found a small scorpion, doubtlessly of a deadly variety, crawling about near him. He remained still as the kid made a few hand seals.

He was quite obviously a ninja, judged at least by his headband and, even that failing, but his last name; rare was it indeed that the proud and powerful Senju clan allowed any of its members to pass up a life of toil and combat, and rarer still was it for them to allow a young, able body to do so. Likely the kid had been brought up by parents who filled his head with the traditional tales of the clan’s greatness and of his destiny to fit into the huge, living story that was the trials and conquests of the clan’s name. His hand seals did little but confirm this beyond a reasonable doubt. The seals were unknown to the man, however, and the chakra had a strange texture, soft and smooth on the first pass, but rough and almost prickly on the return. And while smooth, it had a distinct lack of sliminess to it.

Snakes, it seemed, would be the name of the game, a long, swift reptile flowing outward from the kid’s sleeve and rushing forward. Gen allowed his eyes to widen as he took in the affair, his body tensing slightly at the potential danger of it all. He noted, however, that the snake was, at least for now, moving towards the scorpion. It could likely change course, if it desired, but as it were the snake unhinged its jaw and extended what looked to be the blade of a katana or some other type of sword. It veered off the Gen’s left to impale the scorpion before retracting to bring the kill to the boy. Gen remained tensed, his eyes maintaining their incredulity.

He remained quiet for a brief moment more, the pause giving Neah time once more to speak, intelligently advising caution against the beasts of the land before stating that he was, in fact, on a mission. He ended this speech by inquiring as to why Gen was here, a fare question if ever there was one. Gen remained quiet, spooked, perhaps, for another breath before inhaling deeply, shaking his body a bit, and replying. What an interesting ability you have there. Snakes. Hm. Uncommon method of attack, if I’m not mistaken. Where ever did you learn something like that. He paused once more, tilting his head as he waited for a response.

And I see I see. A mission. That makes sense I suppose, though you certainly must not be on your own, correct? He pondered this for a minute before continuing, ”Might I ask what it is you are up to in the mission?” Another pause. He did not fully expect a response to this question, though as a fellow denizen of the Hidden Leaf Village, it was possible, and it was also possible that Neah’s mission was not of the top secret variety, in which case sharing would be fine regardless of with whom he chose to share.

”Oh, but forgive me please, I have been rude.” He rubbed the back of his head with his hand, blushing slightly at his own indecency. ”I haven’t answered your question yet. I’m actually here just for some relaxation. I have, for some time now, heard talk of the bathhouse, Okumata, which finds its home in this village. I had some time off and wanted to go see it, rest a bit there in some of the hot baths. I hear they have very good food to. Perhaps, at some point, you would care to join me?”

833 | 1835

© sei

Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Neah smirked happily as he was priased about his ability. Not many people could understand the benefits of having snakes as a ally, but this man seemed to be one who could appreciate there talents. He reached upwards towards his right eye and wiped away some eye crust and sprinkled it onto the sand. He maintained eye contact with the man showing a sign of respect and he chuckled. "I thank you for your compliment about my ability."He gave a polite bow of gratitude towards gen and smiled wider at being praised. He was rarely praised by anyone but his father. It had been a long time in fact  which made him feel even more wonderful at the praising and he slightly blushed in embarrassment. "You are correct it is not a common a method of attack there are only two people in the land of fire that have this method and that is me and my father."

He returned to fanning his face with his right hand as he returned to a sitting position beneath the palm tree. " Yes a mission but I am afraid I can not go into details about it." He paused and swashed some spit inside his mouth and spat to the side onto the dead scorpion. "As for if I am alone No I am not alone." A somewhat half lie he wasn't truly alone he had his snakes to call upon him for aid whenever he needed and not to mention that Voltaire from the sand village had knowledge of Neah's presence within the village. After all he was the client of the mission. He was not going to leave sunagakure until he got his reward from the man. Call it selfishness but Neah was not going to come back to the leaf village empty handed. He smile and bent his left hand down to the ground and picked up a wild flower. He gently brought it up to his nose and slowly sniffed it enjoying the fragrance of it. "mmh lovely fragrance we don't have a flower like this back home i will need to bring back some seeds with me and grow them."

He chuckled to himself as the man also blushed in embarassment. "Oh its quite alright you have not been rude." He smiled and stretched out his legs and placed the flower inside his inner pocket of his coat. "Ahh here for a little rest and relaxation very important rule as a shinobi or at least to me is  know when to train your body and when to rest ones own body." He paused for a moment thinking about the baths of sunagakure. He had heard some mumbling about the sunagakure baths but I'm sure they were nothing compared to the baths back home in the leaf village. "Perhaps I will take you up on your kind invitation and  seek out that bath house, though i am sure it has nothing on the bath house back in the leaf village though I could always be wrong." He chuckled for a few moments and smiled at gen. "Forgive me I to have been rude I did not tell you where I learned my skill that technique I used earlier is bound to the snake contract my family has had for a few generations and it belongs to the snakes of ryuuchi cave."

WC 568
Twc 1,939
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Gen listened with impassivity, interested enough to nod along and to mummer the occasional wordless response, though currently feeling no need to voice his opinions to the boy with whom he spoke. He was, for all intents and purposes, allowing for a kind of companionable silence with the other man, listening to what he said though not objecting, not attempting to rudely insert his own feelings into the conversation lest they be warranted or necessary. Neah’s comment that he and his father were, apparently, the only two people within the Land of Fire capable of summoning snakes did not entirely surprise Gen, as this was how summons tended to work, but it did peak his interest. Perhaps not a powerhouse yet, this boy was a rarity, a Senju and an heir to the contract of the snakes, a well-respected summoning contract if Gen’s memory served.

The boy also said that he could not go fully into the details of his mission, another bit of news that did not shock Gen; missions in foreign countries tended to demand a bit of extra effort in the way of discretion. It still disappointed him a bit, though, that Neah could not share the information. Perhaps Gen could have helped, or could have pointed him in the correct direction. Regardless, it would have been nice to know, though he supposed that it would become clear soon enough upon his return to the village. Perhaps, somewhere deep within the confines of said village, he actually already knew.

The boy claimed to not being alone, something that logically have been a smart move and something that also seemed evidently not true; to have decided to roam a desert, no less to have decided to do so for two days, without bringing along anyone would seem to indicate that there existed no one to bring alone. Gen could be wrong, of course. It was entirely possible that someone was in the village right now who knew of Neah’s whereabouts and who simply declined to go adventuring with him. Perhaps a secret guardian lay in wait even now, protecting the boy from the shadows, though the older man likely would have felt such a presence. Either way, Yogensha thought that he may just keep a bit of an eye on this boy, on this wielder of the snake summoning contract and this fellow Senju, lest some terrible fate befall him. Nothing in the way of stalking the kid, rather he would imply make himself available should the boy need anything or seek for any aide.

”Well, should you ever find yourself near the bathhouse, I very well may also be there. And I too shall have to defer judgment as to which is a better bathhouse between those of the leaf or the sand, but such is life I suppose.” He paused once more, allowing his companion to speak of his contract with the snakes, detailing a bit about where these reptiles haled from and that his family has kept the contract for a few generations. ”Ah yes, a generational contract. I believe that is a bit of a norm among summoned companions, no? It seems that many of the nobler summons, such as yours, prefer to leave their contracts in the hands of a particular family. Have you, by chance, ever been to the Ryuuchi Caves? I never have, but I hear they are filled with untold wonder.” He paused once more, continuing only a moment later, ”I would assume that you are now the contract holder? Or have you another family member, an older brother perhaps, who now controls the signing of the scroll?”

608| 2443
© sei
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Neah would watch gen's responses as he spoke. The man seemed somewhat interested and he had good manners. He did not once interrupt him while he was speaking. Very few people did that now a days and he counted himself among them. He smiled wider and chuckled as gen agreed he to would need to defer judgment upon the sands bath house. "Once again I thank you and perhaps I may head there later today after been in the hot desert for two days does tend to make a gentleman a little on the ripe side hehe." He reached behind him and grabbed his canteen that he had refilled earlier and unscrewed the top. He was still pretty thirsty even after guzzling down all that water he did a few moments ago. But that is what he supposed dehydration was like. He took a few slow sips from it and sighed as he put the cap back on.

Gen then asked a rather curious question about the the summoning contract he possessed. " Well yes normally a generational contract remains bound to the contractors family, but there can be exceptions allowing others to sign onto the contract is a rarity, but it is not unheard of." Gen then asked another rather interesting question to him asking if he had ever been to the fabled ryuuchi cave. He paused for a moment and collected himself. This subject was rather rare for him to talk about and the only one he ever talked about it was with his father. But perhaps this man has earned some of neah's trust after all. "Yes i have been the the fabled ryuuchi cave and i must say it is a place of great wonders. I still can not find the words to describe its magnificence."

He cleared his throat in embarrassment as he prattled on about the ryuuchi cave. " Forgive i prattled on about it and i ignored your other question." He stretched out his legs his joints cracking slightly as he let out a sigh of relief. "You are correct that i am the holder of the contract, the sole holder of it but i do not have it with me it resides within Ryuuchi cave." He paused long and hard as he asked if he had any siblings. He bit his lip down hard. Yet another subject he had difficulty speaking about and that was about his deceased mother. He feels it somewhat to blame since she died giving birth to him. His father always had reassured him that it wasn't his fault but he could never truly shake off the guilt.

"No I do not have any siblings my mother passed away giving birth to me and my father has not remarried or should I say remarry." He felt something begin to drip down his lip and wiped it away and saw that it was blood. He sucked on his lower lip as helooked at the blood on his hand. He released his bottom lip. "I think i will bring out one of my friends they would love this little oasis." In half a second he made the Boar,Dog, Bird, Monkey and finally the Ram seal and placed his hand down on the ground and said "summoning jutsu!" A large white cloud of smoke appeared and quickly dissipated and now standing before neah was a little white anaconda snake wrapped around a scroll. the snake flicked its tongue out towards neah and hissed happily and spoke "Ah neah-sama  long time no see i have missed you."  He quickly grabbed the scroll and put it into his tool bag. "I have missed to you Bachi you look well and you seemed to have grown quite a bit since i last saw you why you must be at least 16 inches long now."

The snake chuckled and spoke "sixteen and a half now neah-sama." Bachi quickly noticed the other scent and looked towards the man on the other side of the oasis. "Is this man bothering you Neah shall is that why you called me?" Neah smiled and gently reached down and picked up bachi and she coiled around his hand. "No no Bachi this is a friend I called you because I have not seen you in a while and I thought you might enjoy the oasis with me, and I thought I would introduce you to my new friend gen." Bachi stuck out her tongue and memorized the mans scent and facial features  and bowed her head. "It is nice to meet you gen i apologize for my earlier rudeness and jumping to conclusions." Bach then bowed her head apologetically and began to slither her way down Neah's arm and gently wrap  around his neck and stare out at the oasis and at gen.

Wc 807
twc 2,746
Chakra remaining 215-10= 205
Jutsu used:
jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:41 pm

notes. Notes
words. 403 | 2846
tags. Neah

Gen listened impassively as the boy across the pond from him spoke of the legendary caves that he had been to, claiming that he had yet to find the words to fully describe what he saw there. This coincided nicely with the scant few reports that Gen had managed to find in his own readings on the subject as it appeared that the caves possessed some aspect about them that was so enchanting so as to almost entirely defy explanation. Yogensha reflected for a moment on how nice it would be to be blessed with such an experience. Sure, some may say that the greatest aspect of the caves were the snakes that made their home their and the power they provided, but the dark haired man would be terribly pleased with the simple beauty of the place. Such an experience was doubtlessly transformative.

The beast came then, devoid of warning or apparent intention, all glowing eyes and vibrating body and quaking existence. The whole world shook and shifted before suddenly vanishing entirely, leaving only Gen and this great, magnificent beast. The thing did not move for a terribly long time, simply existing in the spaceless nothingness of its own making. Eventually, it turned its vast and glowing gaze upon the only person remaining there, the young man of Yogesha, and stared deeply into him, past his flesh and bone and blood, past his mind and thoughts, past his soul if such a thing existed. He saw simultaneously nothing about Gen, nothing about his person or existence, and everything about him, all that there ever was or will be, all that could have been and could be. The great, undulating thing saw it all.

Suddenly, everything about Gen shifted, changed and moved effortlessly and fluidly along many axes. He felt terribly wrong, like his body had been scrambled, like everything had been slowly taken out and then put back into the wrong place. Everything was mirrored and strange, his hands would not obey him and his body would not move properly, his mind seemed to be thinking sideways and backwards and his eyes were seeing everything upside down. He was upside down. In that moment, in that singular infinitesimal moment of space and time, his whole world changed in a profound way. Not simply in a physical way did the reality of his existence change but rather in a mental way. His mind had suddenly expanded, had suddenly grown and become something far larger, far more, far different than a simple human mind. Where once he could alternate his focus upon multiple things, so now could he see across all planes, so now could he divide his attention perfectly.

And in doing so, he realized that he was changed, that this changing vision of the world changed him at his core, that he was now and forever fundamentally different. His very perceptions of the world had changed radically and it was the product of the gigantic beast’s power and his own vision. His own vision. This world was simply a reflection of that, simply bent to his whim and bowed to his will. This was the right, the power, the authority of one who not only had mastered the mind and mastered the sacred art of both deception and illusion but who saw beyond the mundane. This was the mind that could bend the world by seeing into the aether, the nether, whatever one wished to call it. He had looked beyond the stars, beyond the heavens and the earth and the hell of lore and found something else, something deeper and older, something more profound and unchanging. He had found something that was more truth than truth itself, had found something that defied reasoning and yet seemed crucial for it. He had filled a hole, a void, in himself that he had never known he had had before. He was becoming complete.

And then it was over, gone, vanished suddenly and instantly. He blinked once upon exiting the reverie to notice that no time had passed in what may be called the real world at all, perhaps only a singular breath of pause. He looked back at Neah, at the boy with whom he was speaking, and the snake that was with him, and picked up the conversation without a hitch.

He noticed, with some inward pain, that the topic of family appeared to be a sensitive one as Neah’s face seemed to crumble a bit. The boy then affirmed this suspicion by saying that his mother had died when giving birth to him and his father had chosen not to remarry. While Gen could not say, he scented the distinct salt of guilt in the air and immediately went to apologize. ”Forgive me once again, Neah, I did not mean to dredge up old memories or painful wounds. I am certain that you do your family great honor.” He then saw as the boy summoned up a small snake, a little thing that quickly accused him of bothering Neah, something that alarmed Gen a bit but did not entirely shock him. Summons were oftentimes fiercely loyal and protective, so the assumption made sense.

Before he could respond, however, Neah had already begun talking the snake down and assuring her that he was no threat. Gen had only just raised his hands in a placating gesture, attempting to show that he neither meant nor was truly capable of such harm unto the boy with whom he had been speaking. When the snake finally did calm, he felt a wave of relief wash over him; he had no desire to have a great altercation take place at present time. He heard the snake offer apology. ”No apology necessary great serpent. I hear you hail from the great Ryuuchi caves, correct Bachi? It must be enchanting to live in such a place.”

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Neah smiled and gently began to pet the top of bachi's head with his index finger gently. He loved spending time with his snake friend. he somewhat considered her a somewhat of a surrogate daughter since he was the one who had found her and helped her hatch from her egg. Oh the memories of that day would swell within him at the majestic way life was created. Bachi gently nuzzled up against Neah as he stopped betting the top of her head while he was lost within his memories. he smiled and she slowly crawled up towards his ear and gently whispered into it. "Neah-sama are you thinking of letting this man sign onto the contract?" He smirked and whispered back to bach in a hushed tone. "Possibly bachi but I am still unsure of his intentions."

He cleared his throat in a somewhat uncomfortable way as the man apologized to neah for making him dredge up old painful memories. "It is quite alright gen apology accepted. As for doing my family great honor I try to at least though i'm nothing truly special after all I'm only a Chunnin." He chuckled and returned to petting Bachi on her head for a few more moments. He had to stop though when gen asked Bachi what it was like living within ryuuchi cave. Bachi slowly stuck out her tongue and tasted the air and chuckled. "Well enchanting is putting it mildly gen but perhaps someday you ill be able to see for yourself peoples views differ when and if they can enter the cave." She chuckled and slowly coiled around Neah's neck and slid down his arm and slithered towards the waters edge. She slowly slithered to the edge and began to submerge herself within the cool waters as she let out a sigh of pleasure. "You were right Neah-sama I am enjoying this oasis." She kept her head above the water and slowly coiled herself up.

Neah chuckled as bach enjoyed her time within the cool waters confines but returned his gaze to gen. "So gen let me ask you something of a more deep meaning question." He paused and straightened himself up getting int a more serious body posture. "How would you treat the snakes of ryuuchi cave if you were to sign onto the contract and would you respect there teachings? Answer truthfully now i will know if you are lying." Neah locked his gaze upon gen his eyes burning with a intense flame of seriousness. He knew he wasn't going to live forever and eventually someday he was going to die but he did not wish to leave the contract someone unworthy not to mention this contract had been with his family for a few generations and would not wish to tarnish his ancestors with shame.

WC: 471
TWC:3,217
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:24 pm

notes. Notes
words. 498 | 3344
tags. Neah

Gen’s vision would ripple and waver chaotically as he listened to the boy across from him, Neah, have his small conversation with his snake friend. While the older man would have been able to hear about what the two were conversing he was, at present moment, far too busy shrugging off the insane, warped feeling of having an audience with the beast at such a random moment and for such a short time. His grips with reality needed yet another moment to fully return to him and so he was pleased that Neah had decided to take a small side conversation for the time being as this would allow him to fully return to the present moment without coming off as distant or rude.

As his mind cleared he recalled once more the billowing monster that plagued his mind and the way that it continued to endlessly expand his own thought process. He had seen, even in that brief glimpse of a moment, more that he perhaps had seen in his life. Certainly more than he had seen in that day. But it was more than that for he had seen something else, something even greater. He had seen in an entirely new way and it was this new mode of seeing that would allow him a greater understanding of the fundamentals of what was going on in the world and certainly would allow him an expanded view of the ninja arts and those which entailed illusions.

As he came fully to, refocusing on the boy across from him who was yet finishing the short conversation with his snake friend, Gen would feel a certain shortness of breath. It was a trifling thing really, nothing large or alarming and nothing that lasted for more than a second or two. It was, in all reality, more of a hiccup than anything, but it was a significant one. It seemed that the great beast from beyond the stars had deemed it necessary to gift the man with not one new ability but two, which was made doubly odd considering that Gen was not currently meditating.

The boy across from him chuckled lightly to the snake, a good natured sound full of happiness and mirth. His disposition then changed rather suddenly to one of much greater seriousness, his eyes locking with Yogensha’s as he spoke, asking about snake contract and what Gen would think about having joined such a thing. The older man took a moment before responding, considering the question carefully as he turned it over in his mind. The question was simple enough as to how he would treat the snakes of the cave, though the second bit about their teachings gave Gen a longer pause than he would have initially expected.

He responded slowly and thoughtfully, his words spilling out in a smooth wave of a meditative quality. ”Well I would like to say yes blindly, but I cannot be totally certain. As to my treatment for the snakes, I would treat them with the same respect I extend to all creatures and would expect the same respect. I do not needlessly fear snakes nor do I loathe them without reason, so respect would be the only thing I could offer them until I better knew them. As for obeying their teachings… that one is more complicated. Again, I wish to say yes, but I sadly cannot. I would need to hear of their teachings before I could pass such a judgement. I will say, however, that should their teaching be reasonable, sensible, I would likely find no reason to disagree with them”

He would speak with a simple conviction, holding Neah in his gaze as he spoke. His opinion may have been nothing complex or elaborate and his objections perhaps not what the other boy had wanted to hear, but Yogensha could not say with certainty that he would agree with something that he had never even heard of. If the boy and his snake could not respect Gen’s refusal to operate in a blind and uneducated manner, then so be it, though he suspected that the two, seeming reasonable and sensible people, would not object so strongly to such a simple claim. No, he had at least a modicum of faith that the pair, boy and snake, would accept his opinions on the matter with grace and humility.

He shifted his weight a bit when he finished, leaning up against a nearby tree with a casual air, the intensity of the moment having passed at least for a time. He would smile then to the boy across from him in a friendly manner, hoping that his words would not cause any sort of injury or rift between the two. As a fellow warrior of the Leaf it would be imprudent if not rude to make an enemy of the young boy and, barring that, Gen had no particular qualm with the chunin. No, a fight breaking out, even a shouting match, would do neither of them any good at all, especially not in this foreign and potentially hostile land.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Neah remained fixated on the man while Bachi lazily sat within the water watching both of the men. She ever ready to strike should things not go well. She let out a hissing chuckle and turned towards Neah and spoke. "Oh I like this one Neah-sama i can tell he is being honest as well with his answers." She flicked her tongue out and slowly began to slither back on to the shore and crawl up on his leg wrapping around him as she made her way up to his back. Neah chuckled as he felt her coil around him and let out a boisterous laugh. "Your answers are Most acceptable." He smiled and reached behind him and pulled out the snake contract and set it upon a rock. "you are a wise man my friend only a fool would jump into a teaching fully without first asking about their teachings." He smiled and stopped as he came across his and his father’s names write in blood and smiled.

"Ahh if this contract could talk about its past users oh the stories it could share." he sighed and sat across from the rock holding the scroll down. “I assume you know how a summoning contract is formed. If you do not know i will happily explain anyways I do not wish to sound condescending or anything." He cleared his throat and stood relaxed. “Well i will give you the short explanation since I'm sure you have pressing things you have to do after all you are on vacation." He took a few moments to pause as Bachi rolled her eyes at Neah's lame joke. "Basically just sign the contract with your blood with your dominate hand and then wet that hand with your blood and press your fingers into it and then you will be officially a user of the contract." He looked down at Bachi out of the corner of his eye. "The snakes can be your greatest friend or your worst nightmare, remember that they are not a tool to be used recklessly. They have thoughts and feelings and lives just like you and I do."

He reached behind him and grabbed a secondary scroll in his bag and placed it on his lap. In this scroll would contain the jutsu of the snakes of ryuuchi cave. it's knowledge was not to be given out lightly. But there was something within the man known as gen that spoke to Neah. he seemed like an honorable and trustworthy person. Once gen signed the contract he would hand over the scroll containing the jutsu to him. He was slightly nervous at passing over the knowledge left behind him but he knew one day that gen would return the scroll to him. "There is a condition however that is nonnegotiable the summoning contract will remain within ryuuchi cave or safe keeping and I will be giving you something else and I expect it back when you have learned from it." He cracked his neck to the side and let out a sigh as the deserts dry heat beat down upon him. Even under the shade it was barely a relief from the heat oh how he couldn't wait to get back to the land of fires climate and see his father.

WC: 550
TWC:3,767
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:50 pm

notes. Exit?
words. 397 | 3751
tags. Neah

The lack of any sort of immediately hostile action alerted Gen that, at the very least, Neah and his slithering companion were going to attempt to immediately jump him. This pleased as, again, such fighting would be a foolish waste of time and energy and he had neither the intention nor the desire to randomly slaughter this child. He held still for a moment longer as the pair continue to look at each other, sizing up the truth of the other’s claims. Neah seemed to relax just a bit at Gen’s words while the snake had slithered rather close, something which did not escape the dark haired man’s notice but which also did not cause him particular alarm. Were the reptile to be a couple feet longer, perhaps it would have seemed more threatening. Still, Gen would prefer not to be bitten today.

The snake then spoke, directing its words to the small boy across the way but speaking with enough force that Gen could clearly hear that she seemed to accept the other man in whatever test the two were playing at. The dark haired man would smile amiably at this, pleased that the two seemed to have accepted his statements and feeling more comfortable as the snake companion that they boy had summoned confirmed this with her words. She began to slither back to her master then, though Yogensha, having only just been questioned by this pair, were unsure as to where this left him exactly and what it was that these two had been planning.

He watched as the snake slithered up Neah, moving to rest higher up on his person while the young man spoke, talking about the rich history of the scroll, an aspect of it that Yogensha could He watched as the snake slithered up Neah, moving to rest higher up on his person while the young man spoke, talking about the rich history of the scroll, an aspect of it that Yogensha could appreciate a great deal as someone who enjoyed reading stories and histories of important objects throughout the world, ninja or otherwise. He would smile as Neah mentioned that he did not want to keep him from getting to the rest of his vacation, giggling a bit to show his appreciation for the sentiment. He did not feel as though his time was being infringed upon, but it was kind of the other boy to be so considerate.

The boy continued talking, ultimately offering the contact and the summoning abilities associated with it to his newfound friend. Taken aback but such a generous offering, Gen felt his eyes open wide as he stared for a brief moment at this boy with utter incredulity. This was such a quick and kind action that he felt himself stunned briefly before he once more found his voice to respond, hearing the owner of the snake contract issue a slight warning in that the snakes, if disrespected, could become dangerous. ”Why thank you Neah-kun. Thank you so much. I honestly do not know what to say, this is a most generous offer. I would say I couldn’t possibly accept, but I don’t want to be rude and turn down such a gift from you.” He bit his finger, drawing a trickle of blood with which he wrote his name upon the scroll that Neah had produce, imprinting his hand next to the signature.

”And yes, of course. I do not make reckless use of my allies. To do so of a summoned companion would be equally foolish.” His eyes connected with the other boy once more, seeing that he had procured yet another scroll, this time handing it to Gen as yet another gift and, in doing so, stunning the poor older man once again. The stipulation on this was that the actual contract would remain with the snakes in their legendary cave, a given in the eyes of Yogensha, and that Neah would lend him this scroll of secret techniques, assuming that he would eventually return it. ”Thank you once more, you are most kind. And yes, I would be honored to learn of these techniques and shall surely find you to return the scroll when I have had more time to study it in depth. Thank you again for everything you have shared with me today, not the least of which was your precious time. And thank you to you as well, Bachi-sama.”

Gen would hover for a bit longer, waiting to hear the final goodbyes of the party. While he had no qualms with staying out here longer, he would rather not be caught out in the wilderness as night fell and so politely excused himself as he made his way to Sunagakure and, more importantly, to the legendary bathhouses therein. It was not, officially, time for some hard earned rest and relaxation. And who could say? Perhaps he would meet Neah once more in the bathhouses, and even should he not, Gen would likely see him around the village at some point. So he strolled on, waving happily back at Neah as he went, pleased that he had been given such a gift from him and so many gifts from the beast, even now feeling his presence as he granted him the power to create his own supplicants.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:48 am

Neah would watch as the man had been stunned by his generous offer. He chuckled as gen stood with shock for a few seconds. In honesty he was glad to have someone add onto the contract and not to mention he would also get the benefit of learning his name. He smirked as he saw him bite into his finger a few drops dripping onto the contract before he wrote his name down.When he was struck with a idea. he quickly put two and tow together after reading the mans name. Perhaps he could gain another voucher if he moved quick enough. He stretched behind him as soon as Gen has signed the contract he took it and placed it it in front of him obscuring Gens view and grabbed his container and a kunai and scrapped off some blood and put it into the container as he threw the kunai into the sand striking at what appeared to be a large desert spider. He put the container away and rolled up the contract and stood up.

He smirked and pulled out the kunai and flicked the large spider off of it and holstered it back in his tool bag. He was very happy to see that the man was also a fellow senju clansmen. He knew he could definitely trust the man now and leave his snakes in his care should the unfortunate happen to him. He handed him the snake jutsu scroll bachi quickly slithering down onto the scroll and bowing her head to Neah and Gen and speaking in a humble voice. "I must depart now Neahs-sama my times about up I look forward to continuing my service with you neah and beginning mine with your Gen-kun." She dispersed in a large cloud of smoke with the snake contract. Neah would turn and begin his own trip back to the sand village while the smoke screen was in effect. Finally having of tired of the oasis and wishing to freshen up properly and get some proper food into his stomach. After that he may go back to training and visit Voltaire once again with his new sample he had collected. "Perhaps I'll see you around either here or back home in the leaf village my new friend until we meet again safe journey to you." Neah quickly put on his coat and departed heading straight back toward the sand village not wishing to waste any time.

(Neah Exit)
WC: 411
TWC: 4,118
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)   Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky sneaky snakes (invite nk will)
Page 1 of 1