Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Training Thread I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Training Thread I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Training Thread I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Training Thread I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rei Uchiha's Training Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Name: Generic Sealing/Unsealing Technique
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Range: Close
Description: With this technique the user is able to store a variety objects or jutsu within a scroll or other surfaces with the seal inscribed, depending on the user's skill with Fuuinjutsu. While sealing an object takes a considerable amount of concentration for those unskilled with Fuuinjutsu, unsealing an object is simple enough and can be performed on the fly so long as the symbol is accessible to the user and thus making it possible to unseal a weapon in the midst of battle. Sealing in battle, however, is not possible for those who are unskilled in Fuuinjutsu.

Rei sat at the table in his lonesome and dark house and stared hard at the piece of paper before him. A flat parchment of paper lay before his hands and several shinobi tools such as kunai and shuriken lay on the table by his idle left hand. The young Uchiha shinobi had recently picked up the skill of Fuinjutsu and was now learning how to use it properly. The key to any Fuinjutsu's success, was a base understanding of written seals and how they work. Instead of jumping right into sealing something and failing miserably, Rei was taking his time and studying the seals. An assortment of other parchments were scattered on the table above and away from Rei's little edge where he was working from.

His eyes studied the seal and compared it to an identical seal near the first: he was comparing the seals and the quality of the writing: it was sloppy and he could see a few errors in the curves and wording. He sighed with frustration and crumpled up the seal, tossing it behind him, it landed squarely into a trashcan with a dozen or so other failed seals. This last sigh had been less significant, he knew he was making vast progress in understanding and implementing the skill of Fuinjutsu. He breathed a deep breathe to steady his heart and mental state as he focused chakra into his finger and began to write again: unlike beginners who used a paint brush to write seals, or masters who simply clapped their hands and touched the ground, Rei was going at  middle ground and implementing  the use of chakra and carving the seals. Once he mastered that, he would focus on making instant seals upon touch.

With the chakra at his fingertip, he touched a new piece of parchment and skillfully traced the basic sealing Fuinjutsu technique perfectly. After completing it, he admired his handiwork to ensure it was correct. Satisfied and impressed, Rei picked up his small weapons and placed them on top of the seal and made a single handseal. The weapons disappeared into a puff of smoke and Rei smiled, he had successfully sealed the weapons! Performing the handseal again, the weapons reappeared. He took the weapons and placed them back into his ninja pouch. He crumpled up the parchment and placed all the paper into the trashcan.
End
Word count-396
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 am

Name: Amaterasu
Element: Fire
Spec: Ninjutsu
Range: Within Visual Sight
Speed: 80
Handseals: None
Description: Amaterasu produces black flames at the focal point of the user's vision. In most situations, this makes Amaterasu impossible to avoid. However, if the target can move fast enough to prevent being focused on, Amaterasu will miss them when it's cast. Once created, it can continue burning for seven days and seven nights. The flames cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods; only the user can put the flames out. Amaterasu burns basically any material — other flames included — until nothing but ash remains; however, it burns relatively slowly. 
Drawback: Use of this technique puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed. For all its lethal potential, Amaterasu burns fairly slowly, allowing targets to remove burning clothes before their body is caught ablaze or, if it's too late for that, remove the burning body part(s) before it spreads. Each use of this technique removes 2% from the user's eyesight.
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Fire Affinity, Right Mangekyou Sharingan.

Preparations. That was the first thing that was on Rei's mind, well not completely true. Rei was going to be going on a small trip to a spot he had heard of to train in solitude. There were provisions and preparations to make first though, Rei wouldn't allow himself to make such a trip unless he knew he was prepared for it, less he end up injured or ill prepared. He had sat the whole day before in his house at the table in the dining area as he wracked his mind for necessary objects and conveniences. He had written out a long list of things he had thought of: looking at the list after completing the writing though, told Rei that he was thinking of bringing too much along with him. He had spent that evening weighing the usefulness of certain items, how necessary and convenient they were. Ultimately he narrowed the large list to a few essential items for survival and a couple things meant for comfort and convenience. Those things included a few cooking utensils like a fork, a metal saucer, a small metal pot and of course a metal cup: these were his camping dining dinnerware and cooking utensils. Those fit easily in a small sack he could strap on his back. Along with those, he had stuffed a sleeping bag in the sack and a small pillow: carefully placed, the sleeping bag had cushioned his utensils and prevented them from making any noise when he moved. Just to be sure, he tossed the bag up, swung it around and shook it, not a sound.

Rei didn't plan to be gone long, maybe a day or two but it would take one full day just to travel there. If he intended to do two days of serious training, then he would likely be gone for at least four days. He stuffed in two pairs of clothes, the spot he had chosen had a lake nearby and plenty of hunting game. Hygiene and food were of little concern to him: jut to be safe though, he put in a couple packs of salty crackers and other non-perishable foods that he could eat if he struggled to find proper food by hunting. With his little pack set, he felt confident. He placed it on his back and felt it, the clothing and the sleeping bag weighed the most but they kept the utensils quiet and comfortable against Rei's back. He set the pack down and then went to his room to get dressed. This wasn't a mission, though it was training. He began by wrapping up his arms and legs in tight white bandages, followed by his usual 3/4 length pants and long sleeve black shirt. He tied his ninja pouch to his middle lower back but left his dark grey flak jacket on his bed. As a training expedition and not a mission, he wasn't representing his village, nor making himself a target to strangers he might meet. He ensured his house was cleaned and prepared for his return, likely he would be tired upon his return.

Now fully dressed and his provisions packed, Rei picked up the pack and placed it on his back, looping his arms into the loops for the pack and hoisting its weight fully. It was light, for a moment Rei thought maybe too light. He shrugged the thought away and left his house. He locked the door to ensure no one could easily walk in and realize he wasn't there. With his little personal life secured, Rei turned to the gates of the village and went through the gates. The guards nodded to him respectfully, though they seemed somewhat surprised to not see him wearing his Jounin dark grey flak jacket. Where are you going, Rei? one of them asked, he had seen Rei countless times only leaving the village on missions. Rei turned to him and gave a reassuring smile to melt the man's growing suspicion and alarm.

Relax, Im just going out to the forest a bit to do some training. I'll be back in less than a week, if not, send someone to come find me. I'll be headed North from here. He didn't give them an exact location, he didn't want to be that easily found, he was a paranoid fellow. If something happened to him, a tracker nin should have been able to find him, he didn't want anyone else finding him however. A tracker shinobi would only be looking for him if things were in dire straights anyways. With that, he waved the guards off with a casual goodbye and then continued on his way with his pack on his back. If things go well... I should be back before anymore missions are issued to me. Rei told himself with confidence, though drinking about the kind of training he was intended to do, somewhat defeated that confidence he held.

He traveled at a relatively fast but comfortable pace as he zigzagged through the trees: he now had a couple of students and he didn't want them following him to see the kind of training he was going to do. As young Uchiha, there were things that they didn't need to learn of, at least not yet and if at all. His full purpose actually was training with his sharingan eyes: lately he had felt an inner facet of power just beneath the surface of his face: the power seemed to want to escape him through his eyes. He didn't quite understand it, but he figured whatever this was, he needed to be alone to solve it. He hadn't used the sharingan during this time, somehow he had a gut feeling that if he used the sharingan, that power building up beneath the surface of his eyes would do something regrettable to the surrounding area of the village. He didn't fear power, but he did respect it. He respected it enough to desire more and more of it, though not in a foolish way.

The first day passed by quickly as he was eager to find the spot. Thinking back on it, it was a spot that the great fisherman had once told him about. A spot where he too as a young man had trained, though in the old man's own kind of fishing training. Quiet, secluded, a source of water and fresh game for hunting, it was the ideal seccluded spot for the kind of training Rei wished for.

He arrived at the spot, knowing it as soon as he saw it. It was located in thick brush just like the old man said that it would. The lake was mad in the center of a bowl in the ground, a natural oval sinkhole in the ground filled up with water and a giant building in the very center of the lake. Having reached the spot, Rei approached the surface of the lake and tapped it with his toe, cold water. He could easily reach it by walking across the water, but he wanted to get his body into the feeling of rigorous training. He stood at the edge of the lake and stripped down naked: he tuffed his belongings into the sack which was waterproof and then held it out to his side as he waded into the water, the sack floated. He grabbed it by the drawstrings and began to swim to the boulder in the center of the lake, the sack was dragged close behind him.

One full minute passed before he reached the center of the lake and climbed up onto the rock. He stood up and began to job in place, do push ups and do jumping jacks to warm up from the cold water. His body having air dried, was fine for wearing clothing now. He reapplied his training bandages and then his clothing. Having felt the adrenaline of the cold water followed by a mild exercise regiment, Rei felt ready to train. He breathed in deeply and then suddenly sat down with his legs crossed and his arms folded as he focused intently on his inner "self" near the edge of the water, he could peer at himself, his reflection. What am I looking for? h asked himself, as an Uchiha, the sharingan eye was used to see what was impossible most of the time. Not that it would help him directly search his inner self for the kind of training he was thinking of, the sharingan eye was necessary in part.

As he stared hard at himself in the reflection of the lake with his arms folded, he blinked once and activated his crimson eyes. All three tomoe showed in both eyes, his sharingan was fully matured and he was proud of that fact. He suddenly felt it again, a surge of dark emotion and a build up in power. His crimson eyes seemed to shift, or maybe that had been the ripples in the water? Just as one feels their muscles twitch involuntarily in their bodies, Rei felt his eyes involuntarily changing. Alarmed at first, he nearly deactivated his sharingan. Curiosity kept him at bat though as he watched the process as he focused intently on causing the change. The three tomoe in his eyes began to spin slowly in circles and then pick up speek violently as they changed. The tomoes thickened and spread to the outer side of his pupils. The veins in his right eye bulged and he felt a sharp pain as his right eye began to bleed. Instinctively, he began to reach up for his eye in a protective manner but stopped short. A black spot had appeared on the surface of the water directly in front of his gaze. The black dot followed his gaze and darkened the water everywhere he looked across the water. Luckily, he hadn't looked passed the water to the trees or he would have started a terrible black forest fire.

He blinked, deactivating his sharingan eyes and refocusing his eyes to understand what he was seeing. There was fire.... on the water? That's... interesting. Rei said as he watched the black flames burn away the water on the surface, easily replaced by the fire beneath it, which was also burned. This black flame was burning water and not extinguishing! Had he done this? He thought back on his eyes, how they had changed and then the fire appeared where he looked with his right eye, his left eye had been fine however. This must be something to do with the sharingan! I have to talk to one of the elders... Rei said to himself, equally concerned as he was excited. Either he had caused an irregularity in his sharingan eyes, they were mutated or he had unlocked some secret within the Uchiha clan's secrets. The latter seemed most likely and having unlocked this secret, he needed to get back as soon as possible to study it.

There was one problem however, this black flame was still going. Rei couldn't just leave it alone for fear that it spread and caused massive and irreparable damage to the area. The black flames burned the surface of the water for several hours after he had deactivated the eye. He pulled some crackers out of his pack and chewed on them to sustain his energy. Finally, the flames had died down slowly: the lame had lost a lot of water and the rock he was sitting on was several inches higher out of the water than when he had started. Slow but powerfully, this black flame had burned a lot of water! If it burned water, surely it could burn many other things! having eaten a light meal, Rei picked up his belongings and swam back across the water. He placed his clothing back on and then dashed towards Kirigakure as fast as he could: he needed to find someone much much older and prominent in the clan to find out what this was. Soon he had returned to the village, at half the speed it had taken him t get there. The guards seemed surprised to see him so soon, only one day had passed. Um.. Welcome back. Your training was kind of short. one of them said, Rei didnt respond but he fully agreed. The troubled look on his face said many things to the guards, they just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

There were few people that Rei truly knew, which he realized when he came across a worrisome secret that he knew nothing about and needed council from someone within his clan. He knew many of the clan members, but none so well that he could confide a secret so important with. That was when he remembered his student, his youngest one Takeshi: the boy's grandfather was probably the most prominent member of the clan and was trustworthy. Aged with many years of experience, the old man was surely to know what this was. Rei found him quickly, talking to a group of young shinobi around Rei's age, four Chuunin. Old man, I need to talk to you about an urgent matter. Rei interrupted their conversation with the clan elder. The sound of his voice and his tone told the old man that Rei had a serious matter to speak of.

The four Chuunin recognized Rei, the prodigy child from their generation who had quicly risen to the rank of a seasoned Jounin. They looked at him with respect and awe, but also concern. A trail of dry blood was still streamed from his right eye... had be injured himself? hearing the urgency in his voice, the Chuunin's excused themselves. The old man, turning to Rei to verbally correct him for interrupting so rudely, stopped in mid speech as he saw the trail of blood from Rei's eye. When did this happen boy! How long did your eye stay changed for/! the elder spoke with urgency as he gripped Rei' shoulders.

Rei, never seeing this side of the calm and professional old man, stuttered for a moment and was shaken somewhat roughly by the old man who stared hard into his eyes. The old man could see that both of Rei's eyes followed his movements without difficulty. Come Rei... there is something you should see. Wipe that blood from your face before someone else sees you. Rei wiped the blood on his sleeve and then followed the elder into an older part of the Uchiha's compound. When they were alone, the old man slowed his pace and began to speak in a quiet voice that Rei had to listen intently to hear. What you have done earlier, was activated the sharingan's hidden stage called the Mangekyou sharingan. A powerful but harmful weapon, a lost and heavily guarded secret of our clan. It is unlocked by great sadness and loss in one's life. he casted a mournful glance in Rei's direction, the young prodigy had suffered greatly in his life. The scars all over his body, including his face were only the surface of the pain and suffering he had endured. I was afraid this might be the case when I heard about the loss of your loved ones... but those are the conditions to unlocking the eyes. I implore you with much importance to not tell or show anyone those eyes you have unlocked. Only use them in the most dire of situations: overuse of those powers will cause you to go blind. Rei nodded grimly, this was some heavy information about the clan that not even the majority of the clan knew of. The old man stopped suddenly. Im curious though... what ability did you do when activating the Mangekyou? Rei told him the story about burning the lake's water: which made the old man laugh loudly. Ah well done... that technique is Amaterau. A black flame that burns slowly but burns anything it touches. One would be wise to slice off their own arm if they touched it. Oh but don't worry, as your own flame you wont be harmed. That comforted Rei a little.

They went back and forth for a bit as Rei asked questions about the details, the abilities and the repercussions of the Mangekyou sharingan. He wanted to fully understand the eyes and not accidentally kill himself or anything. The bigger question in the back of his mind was as to how this old man, the elder of the clan knew this kind of information. True that as an elder, he was surely privy to such important details... but how exactly? He listened more, though the question was growing louder and louder in the back of his mind. He seemed quite knowledgeable, his initial surprise and concern had been replaced with a calm patience, much like Rei knew him to normally have. Apparently the old man had been concerned that Rei had accidentally used the Mangekyou sharingan too much and was blind: thankfully, Rei had deactivated the eyes when things had become too concerning to continue watching out of curiosity. Stopping for safety reasons had also potentially saved the forest around the village as well as many shinobi and possible the village itself. Water hadn't worked and apparently nothing else would stop the flames, even flames themselves. Rei had a hard time comprehending how the black flames was capable of burning even normal flames!

Rei could see the tragedy of Kirigakure now though from his inexperience and lack of knowledge. If someone else were to unlock such abilities and be unable to control it, the village could be destroyed! That sent a shiver down Rei's back as he thought of how many Uchiha were in the village, especially the ones with latent potential: his mind thought of his two students, Akio and Takeshi. Both boys had lost things dear to them, though in a way Takeshi still had his loved ones and family. Akio was a loner and had lost his previous and cherished sensei who seemed more like a family member to him how Rei had seem Akio treat the scroll with Sanosuke's body sealed inside. If these kinds of things became common knowledge, we Uchiha would be feared and likely ostracized. I should keep an eye on Akio... The old man, knowing his line of reasoning, made eye contact with Rei and Rei understood that this old man had been doing similar, keeping an eye on Rei after the tragic incidents in his past. It now made sense as to why the old man had been watching over the little lesson he had taught Takeshi during a small training session before he had become the boy's sensei. The old man had been there, as Takeshi's grandfather, but also as Rei's guardian. Come, there is something I want you to see Rei.
End
Word count- 3,242
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 4:41 am

Name: Kirigakure Safety Protocol
Type: Fuinjutsu, Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Touch
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: The Fuinjutsu user carves seals into the body of the one under the Kirigakure Safety Protocol(KSP). The user focuses chakra into their finger and carves the seal "Destruction" onto the intended body part. During the process of the carving, an explosive tag is placed within the seal, causing the explosive tag's seal to overlap the sealing technique. Once this is complete, the seal turns invisible and can only be seen by those who can see chakra, though those with a sensing ability can sense that something is there. The purpose of this destruction seal is to prevent enemies of Kirigakure and traitors from stealing the village's secrets. Stealing the marked object with ill intent, regardless of the host living or dead, will cause the seal to activate. Upon being stolen, the seals on the marked object will expand over the entire length of the object and shrink the size of the object to the size of a coin: the explosive tag will then detonate inside the small space and utterly destroy whatever was sucked inside. This technique is designed to have minimal injury on the possessor of the seal should their secrets be stolen while living.
Only the one who performed the sealing technique and the kage of Kirigakure can unseal this technique. If someone has a means of finding and learning of this seal's location on the body and its sealing method, they are still required to have an S Rank Fuinjutsu skill to unseal this destruction seal. A skilled and knowledgeable ally with proper medical skills with no ill intentions could operate on the marked object without activation of the destruction seal on the body.
History: In fear of having their secrets and clans stolen, Kirigakure has offered a means of securing their clan secrets. This Fuinjutsu technique was originally designed to protect the founding Uchiha of Kirigakure. Some choose to use this technique on themselves and others have it forced onto them.

Rei had listened in on a few of the Uchiha council meetings recently, one of the heavy topics was about Takeshi Uchiha's family: specifically his father who had been targeted for apparently his eyes but had also lost his dominant hand in the process. The man had once been a strong and proud shinobi who respectfully carried the Uchiha's pride and power. Now he was a cripple, defeated in soul and wholly humbled by his defeat: if Rei were Takeshi's father, he would have wished to have been killed rather then pity being taken on him and letting him live the rest of his life as a blind cripple. Rei could only imagine the kind of mental damage it had done to both Takeshi's father and the family: no longer could the father be a shinobi and support his family, he couldn't even do normal honest work like a citizen's job in the village. The Uchiha prodigy had seen some of the damage and effect if had had on Takeshi himself, the boy had always been a cheerful and somewhat naive Genin... but after his father was attacked, something in the boy had changed. While he was still very happy on the surface, just thinking about the state his father was in, could easily sway the boy's emotions and thoughts into a darker direction. The curse of the Uchiha.  Rei admitted to himself. He had often saw the Uchiha clan's gifted eyes as little more than a curse. One of the strongest and most notable curses in the world, a coveted curse that made the Uchiha themselves as targets for those who either wanted their eyes as a trophy or saw them as too dangerous of an existence to allow to keep being in circulation in the world. That of course would have meant the annihilation of the very Uchiha clan itself, the shinobi, the mothers and children included.

We need a means to prevent others from exploiting us. Rei said to himself absently out loud as he left one such important Uchiha meeting: once again Takeshi's father had been brought up. In all honesty and ugliness of the world, Takeshi's father was now nothing more than a scarred and useless old man, a burden to the clan. He should have just died when he had been attacked, but for some reason or another he had been spared. Likely, whoever had spared the man was a sick individual who took much pleasure in letting his opponents live a long and suffering life instead of mercifully killing them. It was no different to Rei, pesonally he didn't care and only killed out of necessity: though if one of his defeated opponents begged him to end their miserable lives, he wouldn't hesitate. As a shinobi in the tumultuous world, there was an honor code that was universal between the ninjas. Killing others just because they could was bad ethics and had no respect: each and every shinobi who crossed weapons or minds, were all victims of byproducts of the older generations who had seen fit to be at war with one another and not seek peaceful resolutions. Now war was born into the younger generations who couldn't see the past where peace was once sovereign. All they knew was war and the fear of losing their village and loved ones: to them, the future only held the practice of war to benefit from other's losses.

Call him weird or unusual, an oddity even, but Rei wasn't one such narrow minded person. While he was loyal to his village and did the missions they entrusted him with, Rei held a higher morale code of ethics, yet regarded it with cold logic and rationality. He wouldn't kill people just because they could be potential enemies: if they crossed him or threatened hi village, then they would surely die. Sometimes it was wise to kill and others it was wise to let those individuals live. Rei wasn't eager to take a life, but he wouldn't hesitate to do so either if he was given probably cause. His village was doing what it saw necessary to survive in these dark times. They should be uniting villages, mending aggression and amassing power to defend each other against the threats of the demons. Everyone was fearful however. The last village that had tried to amass power had suffered devastating casualties and their village was completely destroyed as the Bijuu had come and annihilated the village. Word was that the village of Iwagakure had attempted to seal a demon within a human body and use it as a weapon: sacrilege in the eyes of the demon for certain, but supposedly it was an effective transition and allowed the shinobi control the Bijuu's powers. The price for such an accomplishment and knowledge however had been the wrath of the other free and wild demons. Ever since then, things between village's had been strained and full of fear. It was difficult to imagine the power a demon held, and so, it was difficult to adequately prepare for such a large scale attack should it ever happen again.

Rei pushed the troublesome thoughts aside, this was neither then or the future: it was the now. The now presented Rei with problems that he and his clan had to face immediately to prevent further mishaps and tragedies. Right now, Rei felt like it was his personal duty to curb the darkness within his clan and prevent more needless violence like what had happened to Takeshi's father. Rei himself now had the fully matured sharingan and even further an extra stage of power within the secrets of the Uchiha's clan and powers. As a Jounin of repute, notable power and closeness to the source of power, he had been provided the opportunity to read the most sacred and secretly guarded treasure in the Uchiha's possess: the Uchiha stone, or tablet as some referred. Apparently with each stage evolved of the sharingan, it was possible to read and decipher segments of the stone. Even to Rei's powerful eyes, only the majority of it was accessible to his vision. With such knowledge, he had gained valuable insight into the method of making his Mangekyou Sharingan eternal. The issue was, that he needed another set of Mangekyou eyes to complete this process. To his knowledge, no one of his extended Uchiha family members possessed such amazing eyes. A few recent generation shinobi were likely the closest, resembling darkness akin to Rei's though no where near as brutal or thick with malice and regrets, but equally sorrowful.

While Rei was uncertain how he felt about obtaining another's eyes, he knew it would be important to him and the village in the future. A necessity, a necessary evil even if it came down to it. He knew this and repeatedly told himself this even though he felt uncertain and indifferent about the newly gained knowledge. Whether or not the elder clan leader knew of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan or not, the old man hadn't said and Rei wasn't foolish enough to divulge such information. The last thing he wanted was someone to hunt him down like they had Takeshi's father and take his eyes. Then possibly... there are others who might know of the eyes? Rei asked himself in alarm, it was highly unlikely, but having this knowledge now and comparing it to Takeshi's mutilated father's situation, it matched up perfectly. If that is the case, then I have figured out a way to prevent further unnecessary violence.

An idea had occurred to Rei's mind, a genius one that few could contrive and actually accomplish. If ever the Uchiha eyes became public knowledge on the ability to transplant and use them as their own, then all Rei had to do was curb that seeking of power and kind of KKG hunting. As a master of Fuinjutsu, he possessed all the latent talent to seal away the secrets in his clan member's bodies to prevent them from being taken. All he had to do now was create a technique with Fuinjutsu with the stipulations on such events to prevent anyone from coveting and taking the eyes! A grim smile spread across his face as he quickly headed from the meeting place and back to his own house. He locked the door behind him and turned on the lights. It was late evening, but Rei had much inspiration, knowledge and desire to complete his idea. He worked long and hard that night and didn't seek sleep until he was accomplished with his task.

Several piles of ruined symbols and incomplete sigils lay crumpled up in heads on the ground, a trashcan overflowing with useless prints. It had to be precise and accurately written, well employed and instructed in a masterful way to not allow loopholes or the abuse of such absolute rules. Finally near dawn, he had completed the idea he first contrived the night before. On the table before him was the symbol with the seals that even he approved of. A masterpiece through and through. Just to be the first user himself and prove his point should ever it be needed by the rest, Rei would make himself the first subject to this Fuinjutsu. He went before his mirror and caused chakra to flow into his finger as he lifted it up to his face and held his eyes open willfully. Up his finger went and carved the Destruction seal into his own eyes as he inserted the explosive tags and then blinked. The seal was placed and after a couple of seconds, the seal disappeared from visible sign. Only those capable of seeing chakra could tell the seal was there, but not necessarily ascertain its purpose or sealing method. Those who could sense chakra as well would likely be able to sense it, though have even less control or knowledge over the information there within the body. Should someone ever take his eyes with ill intent over him, they would be surprised indeed to know that their ploy was useless: if Rei lived out the rest of his life as a blind man, he would be at peace knowing that those who tried would have failed miserably.
End
Word count- 1,709
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 am

Name: Fission Technique
Element: None
Spec: Ninjutsu
Handseals: None
Description: This technique allows the user to split his body into two identical duplicates of him or herself. The two selves are physically separated and what happens to one will not affect the other. Neither duplicate is the "original", and this cannot be dispelled like Bunshin jutsu. When used, the user's remaining chakra is split evenly among the two duplicates; however, each duplicate is able to restore their chakra up to the chakra pool of one rank below them. The two duplicates can go wherever they want independently of each other. Weapons and all that are also replicated.
Drawback: The duplicates cannot use S-rank jutsu and none of their A-rank jutsu receive chakra discounts. Bunshin and Fission techniques cannot be used either. Limited items cannot be duplicated. The user cannot split more than one at a time, and cannot use this technique again until the other duplicate dies. It is only when one of the duplicates die can the other duplicate restore themselves to original levels (requires 1500 WC training).

Rei was an intriguing fellow, one that accomplished much on his own and seemed to strive at far greater lengths when he didn't have to rely on others to get things done. He was a lone wolf and an oddity, a prodigy of the Uchiha clan and a reputed Jounin shinobi of Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist. Despite his accomplishments and feats, his skills and intellect, even Rei realized that there was limits to what he could accomplish alone. Having one body and no reliable person to believe in as a counterpart for greater accomplishments, Rei was forced to begin to think about others. Someone would be needed to serve as a means to further his own agenda and power: yet he trusted no one that much to allow them to have his back. Using anyone other than himself as a counterpart to rely on would be too stressful and leave too many variables for error. He needed someone he could trust, but the only two people he had trusted, had both died in his arms. Yin hadn't been a shinobi, she had given up at the rank of Genin to raise Rei when he was born as her little baby brother. She had died first at the hands of a psychotic puppet master medic. The other person had been his love, his girlfriend Rin: she too had died by the same man. She however had been of a higher rank than him at the time and was skilled with weapons, out of anyone, he rusted her the most and would have relied on her wholeheartedly.

There had been one detail about Rin though that bothered Rei: he had had an emotional attachment with her, which made trusting and relying on her skills alone difficult. Fear and concern had often clouded his own judgment in fear of her being injured or killed. The most notable fight they had had was right before her death. Rei had argued that she stay away while he went to kill Eito, Rin wanted to stay near him to keep him from dying: ultimately Rin had come just in time to save Rei in his youthful foolishness and became the sacrifice to save Rei's life. His worse fear had become reality because of the very fear itself. His naive reliance on her and then subsequent fear of losing her had broken down the trust between them and lead the events of Eito's death to Rin's own death. Ever since then, Rei had refused to allow himself to get so close to another person as to feel an attachment to them. That and dark rumors had begun to spread around the village after Rei returned with Rin's corpse. The only two people he had ever gotten close to had died because of them and both had died in his very arms. Rei had told himself so many times that he didn't need anyone else that he had begun to believe it. He had climbed one rank after the next and accomplished many missions, big and small, D Rank through S Rank.

Despite all of his accomplishments and quick rise to Jounin at a young age, Rei subconsciously knew that he alone wasn't enough. With all of his prior mistakes and hindsight knowledge, he knew that it would be impossible for him to wholly trust and rely on someone other than himself without creating situations of extra danger for both of them. After coming to those conclusions, there seemed to be no other options left for Rei to expand upon and use to his advantage: simply put, he couldn't and wouldn't rely on someone else. I guess that leaves me all by myself, not that it has ever been any different... he said to himself and thinking about his many skillful ways of using shadow clones. Though useful and diverse in nature, the shadow clones only possessed part of his actual skill and were weaker in the durable sense: any moderate damage they suffered would cause them to revert and disappear into a puff of smoke. He needed something more... real.

However he was to do that, Rei wasn't too sure yet. The young Uchiha prodigy was a master in both Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu, the two most diverse and fundamentally "open" fields of skill within the shinobi world, surely there was something he could do to gain what he desired. Simply put, there is no one I rely on more than myself, nor devalue than myself... so why not have a second me? The practical uses of the Bunshin technique were extremely limited and so completely lacking in any complexity that even a young academy student could perform the technique. The oppsote of that spectrum was the shadow clone technique, an advanced form of the Bunshin technique where the user created a tangible clone and gave it chakra.. The shadow clone was essentially real, it could talk, think, breathe and act independently with the "real" user's safety and plans in mind. While not linked with telepathy or any jutsu, all of the shadow clones and the original operated on the same brain wavelengths and held no real regard for their own safety.

Fundamentally, the shadow clone was completely different from the low ranking bunchin clone yet the process for accomplishing both had the same handseals. Rationally thinking about this and the fundamental uses of chakra and how handseals affected the flow of chakra- both handseals having the same seal but with different effects, lead Rei to assume that the key to realization of cloning was not in the actual seal, but in his innate molding and use of the chakra. The seal itself was likely used for releasing the technique after obtaining the user's form and thoughts. If I can find a way to do this... then theoretically, I could create a whole new cloning technique! Rei told himself in an excited manner. He calmed himself quickly, being hasty was sure to lead him to either failure or death.

He had been sitting outside his house and enjoying the scenery, it was a warm peaceful day to simply relax. His body had been relaxing but his mind was ever in a state of deep troublesome thought and planning. being an intellectual antisocial fellow, Rei filled the majority of his thoughts and time with strategy and counter measures against certain situations. Even as he had been sitting there near his house and enjoying the pleasant mild tempered day, his mind had been racing with such deep, troublesome and complex thoughts that had given birth to this very idea in his head that now motivated him to try it out. He stood up and stretched, he stretched for several minutes before feeling satisfied with how he felt. A great mind worked best with proper blood flow, blood provided oxygen to the brain: if his blood flow was lacking, his thinking would be affected as well.

Having stretched out the laziness and now pumped to train, Rei locked his apartment and headed towards his typical training spot: a new spot he had found recently. It seemed that the other person who knew of his training spot, also shared it for the same purpose: Takeshi wasn't there today however and that would give Rei the much needed alone and quiet time to think out and employ the desired effect of his chakra molding. He sat down in the soft and dry grass and calmed his heart as he began to think inward, he performed the clone handseal and two shadow clones appeared in front of him. They sat down adjacent in from of him to perform a triangle seated position as they looked at each other and then began to concentrate. Why train with one mind when you could train with three or more minds?

The three of Rei sat there for some time and envisioned their desired effect and thought inward as they focused their chakra and tried to form it in a manner to their desired effect. The similarities between the Bunshin and shadow clone were similar and used the same handseals but they were fundamentally created and used differently: if he could just focus inward and change the function of how the chakra made the shadow clones and used more chakra in the process, then surely he could get a different desired effect! He had put a decent amount of chakra into his clones to allow them to focus and train for a while: three hours passed in silence and slowly, one by one, both shadow clones disappeared: both times, Rei obtained the knowledge and practical uses of chakra molding and envisioning they had used. Having their knwoledge, he could tell that the three of him had been using the same line of reasoning and used many of the known and assumed ideas, yet all three had held off on one such idea and never used it- now it seemed like the cliche way to go. Rei closed his eyes again and focused his chakra into his body and spread the chakra through the entirety of his body: after doing this, he intensified the chakra to a higher ranked shill than the shadow clone technique and brought his hands together. He had intended to do the clone seal, but even before he had gotten his hands close enough together, his chakra reacted with his desired effect in his mind. He felt himself being pulled, warped if it were as his chakra separated from his body in front of him and builded up in a seated position before him. As the technique ended its effect, another clone of Rei sat there looking at him in disbelief as assuredly as he mirrored the look back at the clone. Slowly a smile crossed both of their mouths.
End
Word Count- 1,638
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:52 am

Name: Clone Great Explosion 
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Explosion covers a 10m blast radius
Handseals: Clone Seal
Speed: Explosion moves at Speed of 80.
Description: The technique creates a clone that looks like a normal shadow clone, which allows the user to get it close to the target without them expecting anything besides a normal attack, or the target might even close in willingly to try to attack the clone. Using multiple tricks and diversionary tactics to disguise the nature of the clone can make this technique more likely to be effective. The clone can be detonated when the wielder wishes it.

Name: Transparent Escape Technique
Range: Close
Handseals: Boar  
Description: The technique renders the user invisible during combat, allowing the user to either make stealthy strikes on their opponent or escape from the opponent's visual sight. The user is rendered visible when they begin to attack, however.

Rei sat in the grass of his little private training area, he only shared it with one other person and that was one of his students, Takeshi Uchiha. The younger Uchiha had first found the training spot and Rei had chanced upon the boy practicing one of his own jutsu, having been impressed with the boy's skill with a weapon, Rei had engaged in conversation and a very quick little spar lesson for Takeshi. After that incident, Rei had decided that he too would use that training spot for training his jutsu and the likes: normally, the two of them were not there at the same time. Either Rei was here during the evening times when Takeshi was called home by his family to do chores and what not, or Takeshi was here when Rei was away doing S Rank missions and the likes. Regardless, today it seemed to be Rei's turn to do some uninterrupted training. The Uchiha prodigy had come here with the purpose of training up his jutsu compendium but he had yet to decide on how he wanted to train and in what way. Recently his power had grown exponentially and he had unlocked several formidable ninjutsu, yet he till felt there was something missing. Rei relied heavily on his surroundings and shadow clones to provide both attacks, a solid defense and even strategy like distractions and the likes. Those were all good and everything for less than formidable opponents, but to those who were seasoned shinobi with the fine art of killing, his many tactics would be few and far between that would be effectively fatal.

It was like a game of chess, everyone knew the basic moves and could go back and forth until someone made a mistake. From that point on, the one who seized the opponent's mistake would slowly gain the advantage in an up-hill battle. It was a whole different game however when one or more possessed combination moves that would allow them to overcome such beginner's blunders. Again, some effective tactics intentionally made mistakes to get the opponent to fall for the bait, thinking they would have the advantage. One of the most deadly tactics was to play on the opponent's own confidence and undermine them the whole time: when that was accomplished, attacking suddenly and fiercely when the opponent is in a vulnerable position nearly always proved a victorious method. Two or more shinobi fighting in such a manner would always seize each other's weaknesses and exploit gaps in their defenses. 

The use of shadow clones lessened the gaps in defense and provided the movement of several tactics at once, several "chess" moves if you were to think so. While the shadow clones possessed all the jutsu and physical prowess that Rei did, he felt that they were incomplete. True they could be very powerful in the essence that they were capable of using any technique Rei knew himself, but sometimes you just needed to get in close to the opponent. A dangerous gamble but sometimes the most effective form of combat was up close and personal to your enemies: it was also one of the most rewarding but deadly gambles. Without an adequate feel for the opponent's skills and limitations, a close and personal confrontation could prove fatal for the shinobi that underestimated the other. Rei had figured something out, the shadow clones served as good canon fodder but also allowed him to glimpse and gain knowledge from the opponents they fought with. If he could further bolster the tactics and purpose of shadow clones, he could use them as valuable assets at his disposal and still gain informational advantages over his opponents. The issue was in how to make shadow clones more effective, how to make them more dangerous but still provide him with timely fashioned information gathering skills.

Possibly... we could cause the clones to detonate? an identical voice said more than asked. Rei looked up with a bright idea in his head, he looked at his clone and knew they had already thought of the same thing. Yes R2, that's a great suggestion! he complimented himself in an indirect way as he complimented his replica who sat in the grass in front of him.

Rei performed the clone technique and one shadow clone appeared before him: it was weird to have a permanent clone independent of his own actions. While the shadow clone proved useful in quick attacks, this clone was different, it could sustain damage without disappearing. Rei theorized that if he were to kill this clone, its corpse would remain. There was only one way to test it however and Rei truly needed to know the limitations of the "R2" before he could full understand how it operated. R2 was an identical replica of him, except he felt that both he and the R2 had reduced chakra and R2 couldn't perform any cloning techniques. While providing exceptional strategy and fundamental differences and uses from the normal and shadow clone technique, Rei still found the Fission clone only useful in certain situations, though those situations grew more and more as he understood more about the fission clone.

With the shadow clone now created, Rei himself stood up and jumped a safe distance away from the clone. R2 also stood up, figuring that Rei was going to start learning a new technique now. R2 turned his back and began to trudge away, but the shadow clone turned and followed after R2 in a sudden aggressive manner. Truth be told, Rei had already thought of a way to make use of shadow clones: by providing them with some chakra, he could forcefully detonate them at his own will! As R2 began to turn, Rei performed the clone seal again and his shadow clone suddenly detonated, exploding in a 10m radius and leaving a crater in the ground. Rei whistled in surprise at the destructive force of the clone explosion technique, it could do some serious damage to the ground: but how did it fair against bodies? He would have his answer soon enough, he jumped down from the tree he had first leaped to and walked to where his fission clone R2 had been. R2 lay there, breathing heavy gasps of air, his skin burned and bleeding from a rough wound in his side. Instead of looking surprised or terrified, R2 winced in pain but otherwise looked as though he was unconcerned with his own death: true to his despair, Rei himself saw no benefit in his own life and merely lived on for Yin and Rin's sake. R2 knew that his existence was unusually gifted but limited and he was not indeed the original, that being said, he still possessed the same lines of reasoning and had determined that sooner or later Rei would need to kill him to either test out the limitations of the fission technique or for other purposes that were less than moral.

Rei looked down at his wounded reflection, he held a grim face as he surveyed the damage of the explosion from the technique. A lethal explosion if properly timed and closer to the opponent. Rest now R2. he said to the fission clone who struggled for breathes. A tendril of black threads came out of Rei's ribcage and quickly shot the distance from where Rei stood and R2 lay. The black tendrils stabbed deep into R2's chest and ripped out his heart: for one moment, R2 felt agonizing pain and then fell silent and lifeless in the grass. The black threads took R2's heart and pulled it up and into Rei's own chest, adding a second heart to his body, a small Anbu mask forming over his left breast where the heart now resided. Rei paused and felt himself inwardly as his eyes gazed at the pool of blood from R2's body that soaked the grass. It was an interesting sensation, to have two hearts pumping blood through his body. He knelt down by the corpse and reached down with one had while he reached into his ninja pouch with the other. Out he pulled his sealing scroll and tapped the fresh corpse to place a seal on it. He unrolled the scroll and tapped the scroll and wiped blood across the empty square in the center. The corpse of R2 disappeared into a puff of smoke as the corpse was sealed within the scroll. Rei rolled it back up and placed the scroll within his ninja pouch once again.

The blood spilled out would dry up and fade quickly, for now Rei would save the corpse of his deceased clone. It was really a wonder the fission clone's corpse hadn't disappeared upon death, the secrets still much in tact on the corpse even if its body was mangled and burnt, it could later serve a better purpose.

Rei's day of training was almost complete, he had been thinking of a way to kill R2, and the shadow clone explosion seemed perfect. Originally he had thought of a different way to go about it but it was a technique he hadn't yet mastered or really tried. Now with having mastered the Great Clone Explosion so easily, he figured he should try the next one to end the training he had set up for himself. Up his bloody hands went and performed one quick handseal, the Boar. Rei and his bloody clothing suddenly took on a transparent appearance and then visibly disappeared from view. He looked down at his body and confirmed his intent, he truly was invisible: this technique would serve very valuable indeed! With the fission clone dead, he could feel his chakra source rising once more: while invisible, Rei made his way back towards his house and away from his training spot: he needed to change into something less... bloody before someone else saw him.
End
Word Count- 1,649

Generic Sealing5
Tendrils10
Great Clone Explosion25
Chakra Pool280-40=240
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:09 am

Name: Four Symbols Seal
Type: Fuinjutsu
Range: -
Description: This is a sealing technique based on the fūinjutsu of Uzushiogakure's Uzumaki clan. The sealing formula is used to seal any target into a human body or an object, and is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed away. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability.

When two Four Symbols Seals are used together, they form the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. When Minato sealed Kurama into Naruto Uzumaki, he left an opening at the space where the two seals met, allowing Kurama's chakra to mix with Naruto's own. Minato also left behind a key with Gerotora, which could be used to freely manipulate the seal.

Bijuu, that was the topic around the village every now and then. It was a topic mostly said in the confinements and safety of one's own home with their respective families. It was considered bad luck to discuss anything about the demons of the shinobi world, for simply saying their names could supposedly invoke their wrath and have them destroy a village. It was mostly just gossip created by elderly women who loved to make drama: the worst part was that the fear the shinobi world had for these demons was so great that the people were gullible enough to believe anything. Simply talking out in public about the demons was looked down upon and as if you were some terrible person who didn't care one way or another if your village and all those people in it were destroyed. In a sense, it was true. If the people were naive enough to believe such ridiculous stories and still talk about the demons, even if they weren't true, that person was as bad as the villagers believed them to be. Even still, countless people throughout the village talked about them in hush hush manners with their families. Usually to plan safety protocols like escaping and where to meet up and the likes: that or a parent scolding a child for hearing about them talking about the demons during school and what not.

Iwagakure had been destroyed not too long ago, still somewhat fresh news, it was shocking to think of the amount of destruction caused by the demons on the foolish village. Many people called the village foolish, but Rei saw a future in what they had been trying to accomplish. They had suppressed a demon and even sealed its body away for the purpose of protecting their village through many means. These were wild demons with malicious intent and a shrewd intelligence. While Iwagakure had chosen to target a demon, they had made themselves unwitting targets by the other demons. Even Rei knew it was bad luck to hunt down a demon and try to use the power for himself: Iwagakure must have been desperate for power. That being said, there was plenty of power within a demon and he couldn't really blame the village for trying to use the demonic power to their advantage. It served two purposes. First was to amass power within their village to stop other villages from trying to attack them, the second was to have one less demon in the world to worry about. The latter was a benefit to the whole world of shinobi, though more directly beneficial to Iwagakure and the village's villagers and shinobi force. The thought of facing off in a war against a village who could harness and control the destructive unbridled powers of a demon would truly be a terrifying enemy.

Rei knew this but so did many others, initially after hearing the news of Iwagakure's champion who sealed the demon, many other villagers had thought it a good idea to hunt down and control these demons. All of that changed when Iwagakure invited all of the villages to come to its village as they were to host an event to decide leaders of villages. Unfortunately, the plans for bijuu hunting were halted when the demons had attacked the village of Iwagakure and reduce it to rubble along with its citizens. A terrible price to pay for power. Even still, with that tragic incident and powerless situation against all of those demons- Rei knew that the key to the future was within the demonic power. Call him a fool or a visionary, but there was only so far a shinobi could go without the power of the demons. If anyone was going to control a demon, surely it had to be his own village: he couldn't allow his village to be caught off-guard and unprepared for such a situation. Either way, it meant either destruction or submission for his village if someone didn't stand up and dare fate. It was far better to die with pride than be defeated and their pride broken to oppressors.

Rei was a master of Fuinjutsu, he possessed much knowledge and application on the specialization, but he had yet to do anything rather remarkable. Few and far between were those as skilled as him int he village, or in the shinobi world even. Why should he waste his talent because those around him feared the seemingly almighty and limitless power of the demons? The other shinobi villages looked just like his village in the eyes of demons, and they too were equally fearful of invoking the demons' wrath. Yet just as Rei was willing to dare, surely there were others in other villages who too were willing to risk it all to obtain such a power source as demons. If Rei himself wasn't the one to obtain and find a use for the power, then surely someone else who was intelligent and brave, possibly even foolish enough would do it and likely succeed. Often in the shinobi world, one never knew how far they could go unless they dreamed bigger than what the world accepted and followed after it no matter the obstacle. Rei saw himself to be one such person: while he loved and had promised his deceased loved ones that he would protect the village, simply doing nothing was not protecting. Sometimes you had to be willing to sacrifice in order to gain. In this case, Rei was willing to do what others called taboo and find just a way to seal and harness demonic power.

I'll be damned if I'm going to sit on my ass and enjoy quiet peaceful days while waiting for inevitable destruction! He told himself as he sat on his bed and was reinforcing his resolve to learn a way to seal demons. He scooted to the edge of the bed and grabbed his pants off of the floor. He had already tied his white training cloth around his arms and legs and now slipped on his 3/4 length pants. He leaned to the side and picked his longsleeve black shirt from a bedside table and slipped it on. He grabbed his black shinobi sandals and quickly put them on his feet and stood up as he grabbed his ninja pouch and tied it to his lower middle back. He walked across his bedroom and grabbed his dark grey shinobi flak jacket and put it on. He zipped it up and thought about his training, there was only one such place he could practice such high skilled Fuinjutsu without being disturbed by others or having unwanted eyes studying his techniques. There was only one other person who technically knew of his training spot, that was his young student Takeshi. Aside from the young Uchiha boy, only the boy's grandfather knew of the spot. Both Takeshi and Rei were close to the old man, considered prodigy even, though Rei obtaining such a title naturally and at such a young age, Takeshi still had a way to go... but he possessed much latent potential.

Rei wasn't concerned about the old man knowing about his training if he stopped by. There had always been much talk about the demons amongst the Uchiha clan. Typically it was one of the greater discussions between the Uchiha clan members during their weekly meetings. The proud and powerful Uchiha clan were not afraid of the demons and wouldn't let others cloud their desire and passion for the village of Kirigakure. Still they respected the fear the village and shinobi world had given the bijuu. The Uchiha talked about the demons in secret and constantly tried to come up with ways to defeat the demons or protect their village. Ultimately, everything was either too bizarre and too difficult to try, or they would be forced to rely on Fuinjutsu. To his knowledge though, no one else had the necessary skill on such a large and demanding scale to seal a demon besides Rei himself. Not that he had told anyone and very few indeed had such information about the young prodigy's power. Rei was an Uchiha and he had a great pride and passion for his village even if he didn't care individually for the people within: it was the village itself and the ideals of the people that he cherished.

He left his house and locked the door, he was unsure of how long he would be gone... but he needed to go to the spot where he could train without error or collateral damage in case something bad happened. The last thing he wanted was to destroy his own home by training such large Fuinjutsu inside or around it. Rei traveled one of his many alternate routes to the training spot, he didn't want to frequent his routes through the village too often or he would become someone noticeable by others: that was a bad thing if you were being watched, wanted or targeted by anyone. While innocent, even the bystander could be an accomplice to murder just by giving out harmless information to people who might ask about him. Or worse, they could become victims to harm if they knew anything at all. Knowledge was a powerful weapon indeed, but so was bliss.

Having arrived at his spot, he looked around for several long minutes before feeling satisfied that there was no one around. He went over to the treeline in the center of the field clearing and broke off a thick green branch. This would be his writing tool for now. Nodding with the fel of the branch, he returned near the center to the little muddy spot that he often used for writing seals and tactical formations and movements. The good thing about mud was that it retained shape when drawing and could be easily ruined if necessary for secrecy. In this case, for Rei's sealing technique. The issue was, how exactly would he perform a sealing technique for sealing such a thing as a demon? Naturally, he had the ability to seal things the size of a demon, many times he had thought about sealing boulders their size and dropping them on the demon should one ever attack. He went through the many forms of sealing and sealing methods in his head and combined bits and pieces in the mud. He had learned his mistake in the past from using paper: creating a perfect seal could prove a large waste of paper, so he had adopted using a muddy spot in the dirt for such a purpose. Three hours passed by as he drew and then erased and restarted his seals, finally he paused as he looked down at a finished product. His sharp eyes and mind carefully studied the seal with hard judgment before finally breathing a sigh of relief. He pulled out a piece of paper and a paint brush and quickly copied the seal onto paper. He studied the two and ensured that there were no differences and then erased the muddy version of it. This seal was a marvel, but he would have to study its design for a bit to record it in his mind for quick and precise usage.

Feeling satisfied with his finished seal, he threw his mud writing branch into the thick woods of the forest, it would be there later if he needed anytime soon for more drawing. Satisfaction crossed his face and was evident in his casual gait back to his house as he left the secret training spot. While he had no real way to test the validity of his sealing method, he was certain that it would work perfectly. The worst thing about a seal wasn't a seal that couldn't work or an incomplete seal: but a seal that worked but proved ineffective. It was a hard thing to gauge a demon's power and potential, creating a seal capable of withstanding an unknown amount of damage and still proving effective and durable was near incomprehensible. the best Rei could do was imagine the destructive power he thought a demon might have and times that by twenty and create an adequate seal for such a scenario. Rei found it impossible for a demon to possess the amount of power he imagined times twenty, but there was only one true way to test such a hypothesis and now he possessed such a way to test the theory. It wasn't just a test of theory however, it was also a test of philosophy, courage and skill. While sealing a bijuu might be one thing, fighting it could be completely different.
End
Word Count- 2,113
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 am

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone
Type: Nin
Element: Water
Range: Long
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Clone moves at 3/4 of user's Speed stat.
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

As an Uchiha, one would expect the Katon element to be skillfully used and used over any other average element. In fact, it was a surprise to anyone that an Uchiha might have the opposite element of their natural Katon nature. Fire was deadly and very destructive, water was the opposite of fire but still very much deadly and destructive. While fire was usually very wild and near uncontrollable, water was refined and adaptive to the environment and situations. While Rei possessed the Katon element and ability to use fire ninjutsu, Rei felt that as a tactical person who admired the flow of battle and manipulating the environmental terrain to his advantage, he felt that the Suiton element was an irreplaceable aspect of combat and refused to omit it from his elemental control and skill. What's more is that with water techniques, one could provide both a defensive stance and turn it into offense just as easily. The art of manipulating water into deadly and precise combos was just too much of an interest and admirtion for the young Uchiha Jounin to pass up. He had already unlocked his Suiton element, which had been a surprise to him: he knew of one other Uchiha with the Suiton element, though that Uchiha had the Suiton as their first element, which was quite unusual.

All Uchiha were born with the natural ability to use the Katon element, or so Rei and many others had believed. Takeshi, Rei's youngest Genin student, had unlocked the Suiton element as his primary element and Rei had been the one to assist him int he process. Originally, Takeshi had struggled to use elemental ninjutsu at all, a further investigation with the sharingan had showed Rei that the boy had been doing it wrong from the start. Basic ninjutsu was something all shinobi learned, but the skill of molding chakra into an elemental nature was tricky indeed. Having watched a ten year old Genin unlock Suiton, his opposing elemental affinity, had inspired Rei to do the same. He had worked long and hard, luckily he was capable of learning such an element and quickly found out after only a couple days of training. Already he had learned two separate Suiton ninjutsu, the hiding in water jutsu and the water prison technique. Each individually held significant power with tactical advantages, but they both had something in common: they lacked the link of fluidity in combat and requires potential risk each. Rei needed a way to accomplish such goals without putting himself into too much risk.

Normally, he would use clones, specifically shadow clones to jump haphazardly into harm's way to gain a desired effect. Countless times the shadow clone technique had served him indispensably but there was a limit to what they could do and their individual uses. I need a technique that I can use in tandem with these other Suiton techniques. He thought for a moment of sitting in the grass of his secret training spot, a jutsu had come to mind. Wait a minute... why not create my own water clones? They fit both qualifications of the kind of fluidity I need! he thought to himself. Clones he used a lot in various purposes and forms, why not take it one step further and create the water clones? What were those handseals again? He had never seen it done personally, but he had ready books, Kirigakure was the place where such Suiton techniques had been invented after all. He closed his eyes and thought back to the text he remembered reading and began to mold his chakra: if he remembered correctly, the water clone technique relied off of the same fundamental principle of all other clone techniques, including Rei's special Fission Clone technique. Instinctively his hands formed the Tiger handseal as he molded chakra into his gut and then released it from his mouth. The stream of water shot out a small distance in front of his and then took shape and appearance of Rei himself.

Bearing an exact replica of the Uchiha and capable of actions, Rei realized all he had to do was will the water clones to do the tasks he needed accomplished! His eyes gazed at a tree nearby, his clone went into immediate action and bolted for the tree with abandon and tackled it hard. The water clone didn't possessed the kind of strength Rei did, but it was almost as fast and capable of being used for many different applications. As for the water clone, after tackling the tree, the water clone burst like a bubble and dissipated into a puddle of water on the ground in front of the trees. While definitely weaker, it still possessed many admirable and desirable qualities and attributes for the young Uchiha Jounin who was intelligent and a tactician with cold rational. The fact that the water clone left a decent sized puddle of water on the ground was show enough that even after the water clone's undesirable "deaths" their water source would remain on the battlefield and serve to further Rei's own tactics and environmental advantages. Shoudl the water clone fail its initial attack, the water source was an indispensable commodity for Rei's own manipulation and combinations.

Satisfied with the product, or the "fruits of his labors" Rei noted that technique was "one for the books" or in Rei's case, worthy of being included in his list of techniques on both combat and other situations. Aside from battle and violence, the solidity, shape and will his water clones held with his guidance, the shadow clones could serve many purposes with even just a little bit of chakra. Unlike his Fission Clone or the shadow clone technique, the water clone technique used very little chakra and could physically interact with the material world. So could the other two types of clones, excluding the academy level generic clone technique. The uses of the water clone technique were literally limited only by Rei's ingenious imagination. He rubbed his hands together with the bit of water that remained on him and then wiped his hands on his pants to achieve that clean feeling on his hands after a good hard training session. For now, this would be all but soon he would be back to this special training spot for more to come.
End
Word count- 1,178
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 am

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Range:0 -15 Meters
Handseals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger
Speed: 25; Increases by 20 Speed per higher Ninjutsu skill level
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most genin should not be able to do this technique.

Secretly, Rei had reasons to feel ashamed. Strange as it was for a young Uchiha his age to become a prodigy and achieve the rank of Jounin so early in life. The fact was that he was an Uchiha, indisputable and all too true with the evidence and tragedies on his life. Misfortune befell the Uchiha clan and Rei was no exception. He was rather the epitome of the darkness that haunted the Uchiha. While the deaths of Yin and Rin were on his shoulders and he blamed himself for it: he had learned to live with that weight on his shoulders, that kind of weight training could only weigh you down and defeat you, or make you stronger: your choice. he had promised both Yin and Rin that he would become stronger no matter what, so naturally, it wasn't an option to let that guilt over their death's defeat him. That aside, one reason he felt shame was because he had yet to master the Grear Fireball technique that was essentially the signature technique of all Uchiha, even the youngest of Genin! Growing up, Rei had watched other children practicing this technique over and over as they attempted to master it. The most common training spot for this kind of fire training was over or near bodies of water to prevent mass spread fires that could get out of hand and destroy valuable property.

Rei had tried this technique in his younger days and despite his advanced skill with ninjutsu, the Great Fireball technique always seemed to elude him. Of the times he had attempted to master it in public, those who knew the technique had told him that his form was lacking, along with his Uchiha pride... and probably his passion in life. He hadn't taken kindly to such insight from another, but as someone who had mastered the technique, he couldn't discredit their sense of conviction either. With no way to refute it, he had hated that idea. Few if any had a stronger pride and skill than he, his movements and stances were perfect as could be! Of course that only left one other option from the viewer's standpoint. Was his passion not enough to produce the Uchiha flames? Passion and hatred were different, while Rei's hatred had been fueled to the point of unlocking the sharingan's secret forbidden stage of Mangekyou Sharingan, the natural flame technique still eluded his grasp.

Truth was, Rei lacked any real desire in his everyday life. Overall, he desired a brighter and more pwoerful future for his clan and village: he had gone so far as to master a Fuinjutsu technique for sealing enormous and monstrously powerful demons. Yet his passion seemed to be dull and near lifeless compared to some of the other Uchiha: while they all faced tragedies, Rei's unfortunate incidents had robbed him of everything he held dear and turned him into a cold calculative killing machine. Was it truly passion that was needed to fan such great Uchiha flames? Rei shook his head, it couldn't be that simple: surely there was another source of "fuel" Rei had no love to feel and no love to give, passion seemed like something he couldn't grasp: but truthfully he was limiting himself in the definition of "passion" he was thinking about it in terms of love and enjoyment. He had other passions, his desire to become so strong his name would be echoed throughout history in every village for instance. A childlike desire, but a strong one nonetheless: one he couldn't make if he left a mere Genin technique thwart him. He gritted his teeth and molded his chakra in his gut into that of flames and took a deep breathe of fresh air to ignite the flames within him as he stood at the edge of a dock and opened his mouth and breathed out violently. A large fireball erupted from his lips and crashed into the waters, evaporating water, hissing and creating steam as the large fireball dissipated. Rei closed his mouth and punched his right fist into his left palm in victory.
End
Word Count- 687
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:33 am

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Element: Fire
Range: Mid
Handseals: Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger
Speed: 25
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Dragon Fire Technique, a peculiar jutsu that Rei wanted to train for quite some time. Having saw the benefit of learning other ninjutsu first, finally the time had come for Rei to learn this technique. Unlike other techniques, Rei had heard from many that this particular technique was tricky, though no one had been willing to tell or show him what they meant. Of those that had mastered it or knew the secret, the majority of which were of the Uchiha clan and those preferred that each one learn the techniques in their own way instead of being hand fed everything. To the Uchiha clan, hard work and determination were reward enough, learning a new jutsu and becoming more powerful were simply the byproduct of such satisfying accomplishments. How far could one go if they were given everything in life? Not very far, that's what Rei believed: eventually that help they depended on would run out and they would be stuck in a stagnant state with the inability to grow or adapt. What good were they then? How could they shape the younger and bright generations of the village if they had nothing of value to teach or share? One of the hardest and coldest truths was that sometimes you had to give tough love to let someone learn for themselves, it just so happened that the Uchiha clan had extremely tough but affectionate love. There were few greater joys in life than an Uchiha child who was maturing into adulthood. Learning and performing the clan's Katon techniques or even unlocking their sharingan stages.

Rei had skipped out on a majority of such Katon techniques growing up. He had been born and grew up without real parents, his sister Yin had been the sole person who raised him and she hadn't focused much on his learning of the Uchiha clan techniques. Instead she had showered him in love and ensured that all of his needs were met: in a way, Yin had set him up for failure in the future, but she encouraged him the whole time to find his own way in life. She had been his lifeline and he had been complacent in using her instead of becoming strong enough to stand on his own. As a child he had been much too absorbed in himself to feel the desire to connect with other children his age and grow bonds of friendship. He had no desire to compete with other boys and beat them in jutsu competitions or silly dares. Thinking back on it, if he had taken part in such acts, he would likely have many close Uchiha friends and learned many fire techniques so far. He was considered a prodigy, but he had ostracized himself from the rest of the village and intentionally risen to the tasks at hand and further separated him from those around him with his many accomplishments. He felt that learning these Katon techniques would help him reconnect on a fundamental level with the village and his clan.

He sighed and let out the dark thoughts and emotions he possessed and then breathed in deep, the fresh air of positive reinforcement and empowerment break passed those obstacles that held him back in his life. He molded the chakra in his gut and forged it into the passionate flames of his proud clan and exhaled powerfully to breathe out the flames. While being untrained in this technique, he had already figured out the requirements for such a technique: as it was, this jutsu was dependent upon a line or a stream of guidance to accomplish its manifestation. He had tried a couple times over the last few hours before he realized this: now, this time he had set up his garrote wire to a lone tree on a little foreground in the middle of a small lake. Being upon the opposite shore with his long length of ninja wire leading over the waters, the flames that he spewed from his mouth caught hold of the ninja wire and took to it like glue. Along the flames went in an intense burst of speed as the flames raced over the top of the water on the ninja wire and smashed into the tree and caused it to burst into heated flames.
End
Word Count- 717
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:47 am

Name: Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Range: Short
Handseals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger
Speed: 35
Description: The user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or spark, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

This was one technique that not every Uchiha learned, by itself, the technique was only moderately harmful. The Mist Blaze Dance technique was a technique of indirect fire and not instantaneous. The Uchiha clan was known in a renowned manner for their fire techniques and the many ways in which they used their natural destructive affinity. With that renown came a sense of obligation or "duty" to fulfill those awe inspired expectations and stereotypes. While Rei wasn't one to fall prey to such stereotypical mind-wash junk, he himself hadn't learned this technique originally because during his more inexperienced youth, he hadn't seen the potential use for such a technique! Looking back now, he wondered how he had ever made it to Chuunin without mastering his Katon element. True his shadow clones were vast and useful in all sorts of manners, but sometimes the best thing to do was use an elemental technique to overwhelm your opponents.

Now as a Jounin with the time to think about his techniques, tactics and skills, Rei knew that as a Jounin and going on more dangerous missions, protecting others and even himself, he had to re-evaluate the way he looked at things. As he sat in the grass and looked at his fighting style and techniques from a different angle, he had come to the realization that such a simple technique like the Mist Blaze Dance technique hd the potential to be deadly and quite effective with tactics. While true that the most blaze dance technique had limited range and use, it served as a valuable component in any battle. The Uchiha and other Katon affinity shinobi were known and expected of using techniques for instant and overwhelming flames. While often effective and useful, on a well prepared opponent, that type of Katon fighting could be thwarted or turned against the very Katon user themselves. The Mist Blaze Dance technique undermined both the opponent's expectation and knowledge. An invisible technique that wasn't apparent and had only telltale signs of the use, such as a mild odd smell of gas in the area: in a deeply heated combat, the opponent was likely to overlook such a small detail regardless. The right timing and usage of the gas technique could proves quite effective, efficient and deadly with used witht he right components. As a Katon user himself, he had an arsenal of flame techniques and items capable of igniting the technique.

He breathed in and molded his chakra into the desired form. Instead of pure and refined Katon chakra, he moldd it into a gas which he let slip from his lips into the area in front of him in a large stream. After fully releasing it, he stepped forward and took a sniff of the air. It held a light coating of gas to it and any ignition source could cause the  area to explode and be engulfed in flames. He wasn't foolish enough to ignite the technique, especially not while being in the midst or so close to it. There was no need to ignite it even, he knew it would work if an ignition source was added, but there was no opponent to face. He would let the gas dissipate harmlessly.
End
Word Count- 538
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:31 am

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Range: Short
Handseals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger
Speed: 25
Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Kunai, shuriken, these were all common small weapons in a shinobi's arsenal: often used for minimal damage and distractions. They served very little real use in combat unless you were using a kunai to stab or slash deep into an opponent's vital spots or movement spots. As they were, they made perfect weapons for small hand to hand combat and concealed strikes. When combined with certain techniques, it made it rather difficult and sometimes impossible for an opponent to fully escape unscathed. Such was one of the techniques that Rei wished to train today. He had seen this technique used before during training with some other shinbobi, though he hadn't had his sharingan activated, so the small details and fine precision of the technique had eluded his keen eye sight.

In his arsenal, the young Jounin Uchiha possessed a large assortment of tools and the ability to incorporate them into his ninjutsu and fuinjutsu techniques. As it stood however, his jutsu skills were far too limited in the sense of incorporating weapons. Knowing of the Phoenix Sage Fire Technique, he figured it would be a valuable jutsu to have in his ability to score much needed strikes on an opponent. There were several keys to battle, all of which Rei wanted to use and gain the upper hand against his opponents. First was confidence, undermining someone's confidence was a sure way to undermine their abilities and gain a distinct advantage. Second of course was your weaponry, while Rei didn't have a keen understanding and use of fine weapons, he understood the basics. Third was your jutsu and how you used it, Rei had plenty of jutsu now and was learning a couple of techniques to use in tandem with his small weaponry. There were a few more fundamentals of combat, but Rei would focus on those later.

Rei stood stationary in the center of his secret training spot, he had managed to obtain a stationary marking target made of wood and straw from the training center. While it was somewhat used, he was glad to have it. Jutsu were typically easy to use and aim at an opponent by nature, but weaponry was different and ensuring your timing and direction were in correspondence with a jutsu was vital to success. He reached into his ninja pouch and began to produce items one by one, four shukrien and a large length of wire. He looped the wire through all four holes in the center of the kunai and separated two of them into each hand as he felt them to ensure they felt right in his hands, no issue. He performed the six handseals in quick succession Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. He molded chakra into his gut and threw the weapons just as he breathed out the flames from his mouth. In total, his flame separated into four fireball sized fireballs with a hidden weapon in each with a near invisible ninja wire behind trailing back to Rei's position. With his hands, he could feel the flow of chakra in the weapons and fireballs, with his fingers he directed the fireballs and weapons around the backside of the  target dummy and strike it four times in the back as he pulled the wire tight in a constricting grasp as his fireballs engulfed the target in flames. It just felt right, he nodded his head and yanked hard enough to dislodge the weapons from the target as it burnt.
End
Word Count- 579
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 am

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: All
Handseals Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Rei felt satisfied, confident even with the number of lower ranked Katon ninjutsu that he had recently learned and incorporated into his fighting style. While all useful in their own ways, Rei knew that eventually he would need techniques capable of much more destruction and firepower, literally. As it stood, he had no Katon techniques capable of wide scale destruction, which in itself was a good thing because it prevented him from doing just that, committing wide scale destruction on any area. Fire was a dangerous and often uncontrollable power, so long as it had a source of fuel and no powerful dampening agent around, it would blaze out of control and burn everything up that it could. In the wrong hands, it could be very powerful and destructive to the point that even the user wasn't capable of controlling such extents. While Kirigakure was a village surrounded by mist and the air was damp with moisture, there was still much forest that could burn and possibly suffocate the village with choking smoke and block out the sun. As the most powerful fire clan in the shinobi world, the Uchiha clan which was the founding power of Kirigakure, took risks in using such flames around the village. Not in a long time had there been an outbreak of flames. Many shinobi were skilled in the Suiton element, capable of quicly extinguishing such flames before they became much too large to control.

Rei himself possessed the ability to use Suiton element jutsu and was confident that if he ever created too large of a fire, he had the potential to control it and douse it if necessary. That being said, he still needed to learn even more powerful katon ninjutsu to become someone who others would fear and respect. If he went into every battle with low leveled katon skills, he would surely become the laughing stock of others, not to mention those who wished him dead would think he was an easy target. While not necessarily true, the enemies simply believing that he was weak and they could defeat him was too much of a trouble. If they believed him an incapable target, their attempts on his life and the village would be greater and potentially more deadly. The first line of defense was foremost and always the perception of your enemies. If they perceived you to be a great shinobi, then they would be dissuaded from greater attempts on your life and those around you. If they perceived you to be weak, they would attempt to destroy you more and in the process, cause more collateral damage and more possibilities that you might slip up or they defeat you. As a Jounin of Kirigakure, Rei wanted to give the impression of an indomitable will with such intense passions of flames that it could melt the skies. Fire was a danger by nature and the human nature screamed to shy away from it even though it had been the fundamental building blocks of civilization.

While some feared and some revered the flames, the Uchiha clan were all inherently born with the potential to become a master of the flames. Rei, being a prodigy of the Uchiha clan and a very young seasoned Jounin, knew it was within his power and right to rule the flames. But how should he use such powerful flames? By nature Rei was a tactician and calculative man, someone who planned several steps in advance with jutsu to seal his opponent's fates. Being one of his more powerful jutsu, this technique would need to be overwhelming and provide an environmental advantage. Then he got an idea, a small grin appeared on his face as he began to build chakra into his gut and perform several quick handseals. He charged even more chakra into his gut and molded it into flames and then released all of it suddenly in one large fireball that he had skillfully crafted into that of a dragon's head. Turning his face to the sky and emitting the fireball, it lit the sky and dried the air around him as it soared into the sky and exploded in the clouds. As the light of the fireball in the sky faded, thunderclouds began to form above the village. Somewhat of an unexpected outcome, Rei was pleased- his flames were intense enough to cause a change in the weather around the village and cause a thunderstorm! If only he possessed a Raiton element, maybe he could train it soon? Well, one thing is for certain, the village is about to get another good rain. he said to himself on the positive side and then began to jog back to his house before the rain began to pour, too late. By the time e reached his house and unlocked it, the rain was already pouring heavily and people were still outside staring at the sky as if they had seen something awesome, likely Rei's dragon fireball.
End
Word Count- 830
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 am

Name:Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Range: 30 meters
Handseals Horse
Speed: 90
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth and shaped into a massive wall of intense flames, which covers a wide range as well. This makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain, with it requiring the combined efforts of several Water Release users in order to extinguish the flames.

As an Uchiha, even at an age of a young adult, Rei was understanding and appreciating the fine art of Katon ninjutsu. While destructive and hard to control, his mastery over it was becoming quick and he was already performing difficult techniques with relative ease. He did not want to become cocky or overconfident however, often the most skilled of shinobi fell in combat because they believed in their own skills too much and forgot a fundamental aspect of combat. That of not underestimating your opponent, even the most skilled of shinobi could fall to a much weaker foe if they became too confident and left gaping holes in their own tactics and defenses. Rei didn't want to become someone like that. Hey old man, can I use your boat for a bit? Rei asked the great fishermen who was now Rei's friend.

The old man chuckled a hearty laugh and nodded with much enthusiasm. Of course you can my boy! You finally feeling that urge to go out to sea and wrangle some of the big fish? he asked, somewhat playfully and jabbed Rei in the ribs with his elbow. This had been a part of their recent conversations, the "big fish" were actually women. The old man had known Rei for some time now and had witnessed the boy turning down some very attractive and desirable women, baffled, the old man had tried to convince Rei to get into the game of life to find a soulmate. While Rei hadn't been very forthright with information, he had told the old man that he had no desire to look for "another" soulmate. That bit of information had troubled the old man and left the conversation at that: on his own time, the great fisherman had inquired int he village and learned that Rei had once loved a woman, a Jounin shinobi at the time of his Chuunin age: they had been madly in love and even lived together... but because of Rei's own desire for revenge on a man for killing his sister, he had ultimately lost the love of his life, his soulmate to the same man who killed his siter, his one and only remaining family member. With both of the only two people close in his life, the old man understood Rei's struggle. It all had made so much sense now that he thought back on first meeting Rei, a boy with a darkness so tangible within him that just being around the Uchiha boy made the old man feel terror and bitterness in his mouth.

Despite all of that, the man had kept cheerful and managed to affect Rei some and give him a bit of a more positive outlook on life. Now Rei was a neutral man, a calm firestorm raging within, just waiting for anything to direct his rage into. The old man felt sorry for anything that invoked the wrath of Rei Uchiha. He shared a weird relationship with the boy, being somewhat of a sagacious mentor in the young Uchiha's shinobi life, he served as a mental fortitude and guiding light for the boy lost in the darkness. Rei's skills in combat and ninjutsu were amazing, but he focused way too much in combat and less like a human being. To be honest, sometimes whenever Rei went on long training trips, he returned and seemed more like a monster than a human. THe great fisherman had reinforced his jokes and attempts to get Rei to go out and learn to love again: even this time as he elbowed Rei in the ribs, Rei only laughed with him and showed no interest or desire to do that. Many thanks old man, I'll return your boat before sunset.

The old man nodded silently and watched Rei paddle out into the bay of Kirigakure's waters, the great fisherman sat down on the docks. He didn't have anything else to do today and he was curious to see what Rei Uchiha would do. He sat on the edge of the docks, the very docks that Rei had saved him and his little fishing boat several times and even burned a giant flesh eating fish, he had used some black flame, undying flames that burned even underwater. It was no wonder the old man wanted to wait and see what Rei would do. What kind of monstrous thing are you going to do today Rei? the old man asked Rei in a grim tone, but in his own head.

Rei boated out deep into the bay of the waters, he wanted to be safe and ensure that he didn't burn anything. While he could walk out onto the water, he wasn't sure he wanted to at the moment. Truthfully, borrowing the old man's boat gave him the opportunity to talk and spend a little time with the great fisherman, even if the old man pried a lot into his personal life, he enjoyed the friendship. He breathed in deeply of the fresh salty air and began to flow a large amount of chakra into his gut and molded it into flames: once ignited with the amount of air in his lungs, it ignited as he opened his mouth and directed the flames into the air and over the water. A large stream of flames escaped his mouth, the fire was enormous, a wall of flames that spread out further and covered a vast area. Rei continued to breathe until the chakra in his gut and his breathe in his lungs dissipated and then he sucked in sharply from the warm air, his face warm from the intense flames as well. All around him, the water was boiling hot and many fish floated up, dead from the sudden intense change in water. The great fisherman sitting on the docks looked on with amazement, a grim expression on his face and his eyes full of both wonder and fear. My boy... you're becoming quite a monster. Is there really any need for those kinds of flames in this world?
End
Word Count- 1,011
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:25 am

Name: Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Range: 30 meters
Handseals Rat → Dog → Tiger
Speed: 70
Description: The user fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade.

A fire release technique with wide a wide spread flame effect, a valuable and capable technique that Rei had in mind. He had read about it in a tactical book recently and asked a few prominent Jounin about the technique, they had nothing but praise for the technique and a bit of warning. An extremely effective and deadly technique, gruesome in result if it proved effective against an opponent. Out of all the basic elements, flames were by far the most painful and gruesome. Burning an opponent alive was something hard to stomach for most people, though if the flames were strong enough, they could incinerate someone completely and turn them into a small pile of ash. Rei liked to believe that such an unfortunate transformation would be as painless and quick as possible for anyone who suffered such a technique. Unfortunately this was not one such technique. This Katon ninjutsu was quite the opposite, a powerful flame cloaked in such a small package that would spread destructive flames in a wide area and make it difficult for those around to escape without serious burns. An opponent struck solid with this technique was extremely likely to be engulfed in flames and die a slow agonizing death as their meat was charred while being burned alive.

Rei couldn't train this technique in his usual spot, but he couldn't train it out on the waters either. As a simple fire technique despite the potency, with nothing to burn, the fire wouldn't prove effective or give Rei an appropriate understanding of the jutsu's full potential and coverage. He wasn't going to use a jutsu that he wasn't certain about: that was a great way to injure yourself or someone unintended around you aside from a foe. Or worse yet, have the opposite effect and leave yourself wide open to an attack. With that decided, Rei knew that he needed a different spot to train. He got up off of his bed and put the book down that had inspired his newest technique, the book came from a library where one could study many things in the shinobi world. This particular book had come from the restricted section for Jounin and above. Sometimes it was just good to be a higher rank and recognized and given special privileges for your accomplishments, it made all the hard work, blood and tears worth it in the end. When he had first checked the book out, the clirk didn't believe he was a Jounin at such a young age, further checking and identification proved the clerk young. Rei didn't blame him, it wasn't the first time the young adult Uchiha Jounin had run into such a problem. Somewhat of an inconvenience because it wasted time, but necessary.

Having set the book down, Rei began to get dressed. Since he was dealing with fire, he needed to ensure that he was dressed well and could easily get out of his own clothing if necessary. Per usual, he began by wrapping his arms and legs in tight white cloth bandages and then slipped on his 3/4 length black pants and his long sleeve black comfort fitted shirt. He grabbed his black shinobi sandals and slipped them on before walking across the room and picking up his dark grey shinobi flak jacket and zipped it up. Thinking back on it, he should have worn that Jounin flak jacket when going to rent the book. Oh well... next time. he shrugged it off, making a mental note to wear it next time he visited. Right now though, he was more focused on training his new Katon ninjutsu.

Having left his house and locked it, he was uncertain where to go or how long he would be gone for. He needed a spot where he could set the jutsu out and catch fire but in a controlled environment, preferably somewhere that no tmany if any at all would see him or accidentally get caught up in it. He walked around the village until he found a suitable spot- an area away from the majority of the population, a spot near a forge. Because of the rough sounds of ringing metal and the smell of burning, people had avoided living near it or laying near it. The ground was rough dirt with mulch and grass mixed into it, no one would mind if this area caught fire. Rei focused on his chakra and molded it into flame chakra and then compressed it tightly in his gut before passing it through his handseals. He released a small fireball and launched it a safe distance away. When it touched the surface of the ground, it ignited into a firestorm and caught the surrounding area on fire. Rei blinked in surprise and then grinned, this jutsu was useful indeed!
End
Word Count- 804
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:06 am

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: Short to Mid
Handseals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger → Monkey
Speed: 45
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, and at the same time, exhales fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim, or any other object caught within their trajectories.
Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson? Rei said out loud to himself in a questioning manner when really his interested was picked at this jutsu. Among several others he had learned from a stream of books and scrolls, this one was located in an advanced Katon jutsu guide. It sounded interesting enough to read up fully and consider. He read the lines on the page and the visual representation of the technique, it seemed fairly simple enough in practical use. I bet I can do this one... he told himself in a confident manner and then decided he would indeed learn how to perform this technique. He sat up from his bed and tossed the book on the pillow and proceeded to get dressed in his usual manner. He started with his tight white bandages on his arms and legs, then slipped on his 3/4 length black pants and long sleeve comfort fit black shirt. He slipped on his black shinobi sandals and then picked up his dark grey shinobi flak jacket. It had a few small tears in it that he would need to sew up later. Despite his short time as a Jounin, he had accomplished a lot and had the scarred and stitched body of a seasoned Jounin, even his flak jacket now sported a few scars and was showing signs of wear and tear: before too long, he would need to get a new flak jacket, or perhaps something better.

Since this jutsu wasn't too flammable by nature, there was little concern for it catching anything on fire, so Rei figured he could return to his secret spot to train this jutsu since it was a lot closer than any other spot he knew of. He left his house and locked the door, certain that he would be back before too long, but it was never too much to be safe and secure. The last thing he needed was to return home and have been robbed with his house ransacked, that wouldn't have been good for him or whoever else might have been the culprit. Having secured the house he had so many important memories in, Rei began to trek towards his usual spot by one of his many routes, it never hurt to be cautious, though sometimes an inconvenience. Despite his frequent changing of routines and paths to his typical spots throughout the village, people noticed him, greeted him and event stopped him for conversation. Rei had gone through so much trouble to be alone and avoid contact with others because he didn't like being social or socializing with those around him- yet the more he did for his village, the more the villagers loved him. It was as if they were over the dark gossip and fears f dying from just being near him. He was skilled and reliable, surely his ability as a shinobi could protect them if anything happened. That was what they were thinking and Rei knew it. He didn't mind so much, in fact, it felt good to have so many people see him in such a positive light, but it was also a trouble. A great responsibility like that on him and he still hadn't fully overcome his old tendencies and antisocial behaviors.

Whew! Im glad that's over with! he exclaimed as he found his secret spot, an old lady and two of her pretty daughters had cornered him just on the outside of the market's corner. The woman was old, likely to die within a couple of years, her daughters had been of marrying age and she was trying hard to convince Rei to marry one of them, or both of them even. An interesting prospect: though Rei knew that the old woman was just trying to ensure that her daughters had a safe and pleasant future. Rei didn't have that kind of love in his heart though, the only love he had was for the village itself, not the people individually. His heart was closed off after losing Rin and Yin. He breathed deeply and cleared his head of those thoughts and focused on the technique at hand.

He reached behind his back and pulled out a number of shuriken from his ninja pouch and held them up close to his face as he admired the handiwork of the black steel weapons. High quality weapons were needed for the kind of technique he was about to attempt. Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger → Monkey went his handseals as he built up chakra in his gut and converted it into flame chakra and then expelled it through his mouth as he threw the weapons. The flame chakra was absorbed by the weapons, which turned red hot with flames as they soared threw the air and stabbed solidly into the bark of a far tree. The sheer heat and flames from the weapons ignited the tree on fire, potent and effective indeed.
End
Word Count- 825
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:46 am

Name: Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
Range: Ten meter radius
Handseals Tiger, Snake, Ox
Speed: 70
Description: The user expels chakra-infused ash that blanket a wide area, burning anyone who comes in contact with it. The technique can also be used as a powerful deterrent from attacks as well as a highly effective smokescreen.

Rei stretched as he sat in the grass of his secret training area. It was a quiet day with little happening, so Rei had decided to come by and master a technique he had been considering since he had woken up earlier that morning. All of his techniques were either very straight forward, stealthy or tactical, but he had no real form of coverage of wide area of affect jutsu for deterring opponents away from his position or effectively hiding his movements. Having mastered the Katon element, he figured that as a form of "cloak" the fire element would prove more effective over the water element. While water was more fluid and flexible, it was also pure and clear- see through and transparent except when used in various sneaky and tactical methods. Fire on the other hand was simply wild and unpredictable, it was not see through or transparent. You either avoided the flames or became a victim to their terrible tongues of cinders. if there were an element he knew that could provide him with the kind of coverage he desired, it was no other than the katon element and he was focused on proving this to himself by creating a formidable and useful technique. First though, he wanted to relax some. Recently he had been running himself hard between training and daily life as a sensei to his students and his other duties to the village and its people. By far social interaction and people were the hardest part of his life, training was enjoyable: nothing felt better to him than mastering a new technique and adding it to his arsenal.

He leaned back in the grass and rolled on his side, intent to take a little nap as he felt really tired. In the back of his mind, he knew it wasn't a good idea even as he felt his body and mind beginning to drift off to sleep. he grunted and rolled over, a couple of seconds passed and he sighed in exasperation as he sat up. Well, I can't let myself go to sleep... so I should go ahead and get this jutsu learned or something so I can go home and take a nap. he reasoned, that sounded like a great idea. He had yet to decide how exactly he was going to make this jutsu.... out of pure flames or something else? Everything so far had been flames, but he figured- why not make something with the Katon element aside from flames?

With that in mind, he stood up onto his feet and focused his chakra into his gut and molded flame chakra. It was an interesting feeling, a sensation difficult to describe the process of converting flame chakra into the byproduct of flames. Ash to be exact. He performed the handseals, Tiger, Snake, Ox and then released the pent up chakra. Instead of the desired effect, he let out a small wave of flames instead. The air heated up momentarily and then subsided as the cooler air pressure invaded the warm spot. Rei sighed as he pushed his long raven black Uchiha hair out of his eyes and then took up another stance while standing and closed his eyes. Apparently, creating ash was different than creating flames. It made sense in a rational aspect, though he was still using his chakra as the source for both. Going by the amount of flames he had released last time, he was going to need a lot more chakra for this technique. He poured a large amount of chakra into his gut and then used his flame element to singe the chakra and mold it into what he desired.

It felt right this time for some reason. He opened his eyes and surveyed the immediate area to ensure no one was in the immediate area: luckily, there was no one. With a quick smile at the pre-satisfaction, Rei released all of the chakra at once in a large form of a "blast" out from around him- this chakra had been converted into ash and blanketed the area and still expanded out quite a large distance. The ashes from the technique touched trees and began to smolder, seeing was difficult and apparently his ashes were capable of burning and setting things ablaze! He was concerned about the trees and the ashes burnig them, but by looking up in the sky, he could see that a storm was already arrived in the village and was preparing to rain. benefits of living in Kirigakure, sudden and unannounced rains.
End
Word Count- 760
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Name: Dragon Flames Song Technique
Used For: Offensive
Range: 15 meters
HandsealsTiger
Speed: 90
Description: As with its individual version, the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates the great fire, and attacks their opponent

Individual fireballs similar to the one giant dragon head fireball he had previously made in a technique, better known as the Great Dragon Fire Technique. It was a devastating and powerful technique, but Rei felt that in addition to it, there needed to be a multiple hit version of the technique. A jutsu of that scale was surely to be four times as effective, devastating and destructive. While Rei hoped he would never had to use such a technique, especially so close to the village of Kirigakure, it seemed inevitable that his hand would be forced to use the most formidable of the techniques he had at his disposal. If he had to sacrifice another village, like one of the major villages to get his point across that his village wasn't to be messed with, then that was a necessary sacrifice in his eyes. True while the thought of massacring an entire village's population by purging them with fire was a horrendous thought, but he was detached from sentiments like pity and mercy. He had lost those emotions after losing the only two people he had ever cared for: those emotions, along with hesitance and reliance on others had made him weak and vulnerable to the point that he was powerless to protect his dear sister Yin and his girlfriend, the love of his life, his soulmate Rin. He repressed those memories though, if he didn't he dared losing the hold on his sanity. Every now and then he still dreamed of Rin or Yin and would see his hands and face covered in their blood. Ultimately he had been responsible for their deaths and blamed himself entirely. Snap out of it Rei, you need to focus on here and now.. he told himself as he slapped himself lightly to draw his attention back to the task at hand.

Right... massive fireballs shaped like dragon heads.. I can do that. The visual appear was a nice touch but wholly unnecessary. Even if not necessary, it was still a vital aspect of combat. Near any Katon affinity shinobi could make a fireball: what really grabbed people's attention was a dragon. If you could form a dragon out of chakra on a massive scale and then times that by four, that was surely something formidable and impressive, something people would fear and share their fear with others. Eventually you would either be feared or respected in awe. Both accomplished the same goal and one way or another, Rei didn't care if he was feared or respected. While it felt good to be respected and appreciated by the villages in Kirigakure, he was capable of shutting off his emotions if necessary for survival purposes. He was beyond redemption and thick darkness still clouded his heart, being appreciated and adored was not a priority, though it was a byproduct of all his accomplishments in the village. Having the village's respect and admiration was also more beneficial than fear or negativity.

Rei stood on the grass in his usual secret hiding spot. Today was the first of many days where he hadn't worn his shinobi garbs or ninja tools: to be truthful, today was one of his few days off to relax. having a whole day to himself and no one to talk to and nothing to do, he realized that all he knew was how to train and become stronger. So here he found himself again, at the usual spot and training the jutsu that he had been thinking about all day. I might as well while I'm here, right? he gave a small chuckle as he laughed at the irony of his own life, even when he wasn't required to be a shinobi, he was still very much a shinobi in mind, body and soul.

He breathed in the air deeply, he loved the fresh forest scent mixed with the moist air from the village's mist. This was the smell had had grown up with and it was associated with many pleasant memories, it always calmed his mind and nerves and prepared himself mentally and physically for the fortitude necessary to master these techniques. He focused inside himself and began to draw in a lare amount of chakra and began to mold it with his katon affinity: as he molded the chakra, he shaped its purpose and supplied even more chakra as he took in several large gasps of air and then shifted his feet into a steadier stance and opened his mouth as he directed his mouth towards the sky and expelled four large dragon headed fireballs into the sky. Each one rising high into the air and attached to his will. Unlike its previous counterpart, Rei had realized he could control the movement of these fireballs. As they sailed through the sky, he used his mental will and chakra control to move the fireballs every which way in formations and attack patterns before allowing all four fireballs to intersect in a violent collision n the sky and explode into massive flames. Just likes the previous version, this version too caused an up-draft int he air currents, which Rei found very peculiar indeed.
End
Word Count- 861
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Name: Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Range: 100m
Speed: 125
Handseals: Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. If used upon dense, combustible terrain such as a forest, the confined area can greatly increase the possibility of the target's incineration.
Drawback: No chakra discounts
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Fire Affinity, must have ten other Katon techniques including Great Fireball and Great Fire Annihilation

Today's training was a bit different, Rei had an idea he had for a technique but he was afraid to do it anywhere he presently knew about. he had heard stories of such a technique and knew that if he were to practice such a jutsu in the populated and overgrowth areas near the village, he would likely cause fires with high chances even with his careful training. Until he could gauge the distance and destruction of the technique himself, he couldn't and wouldn't afford to destroy anything or be around anyone. While the jutsu itself being of fine skill, an above average leveled Jounin technique, it supposedly had a wide spread effect with quick burning flames. Even with Rei's mastery over the flames, he couldn't guarantee perfect control on the first use. Ever the careful shinobi even when gifted with amazing talent and destructive power, Rei was not one to become careless and inconsiderate. Although this was somewhat out of his usual for training, Rei was taking a trip to a completely different training spot from his secret training spot. These jutsu are becoming such that I can't even train them inside the village for causing fear in others, giving away important jutsu secret advantages or causing large scale destruction to the surrounding village.. I need to find a new permanent training spot.

That is what this quest was for after all. So where are we going today my boy? I heard you say you need a secluded spot where you can train without fear of others or causing too much damage. Is that right? asked a familiar voice. Rei nodded his head at the great fisherman, who in turn nodded back. A moment later of deep thinking and reminiscing over his distant days of younger aged traveling, a shine appeared over the old man's face as he remembered something. Ah! I know just the place boy! Just you wait! he said with a grin, seemingly victorious in his choic of a new spot for his favorite young man in the village. Though Rei was barely a man in age and body, his mind and skills as a shinobi were comparable to a nation leader. Even national leaders needed a place of safe seclusion away from the world. The great fisherman knew just the place.

As they traveled, the old man told him a story of his younger days. When I was about your age, ninjutsu wasn't as big as it is now. Things were a lot less complicated back then. Everyone focused on hard work like farming and fishing to survive and grow their families. Fishermen traded with farmers and everyone worked together to live peaceful lives. That all changed with the reformation of ninjutsu. While many people didn't have it, those that did often abused their talents for bad purposes. Anyways, I was not one of those people to master ninjutsu. Even back then I was a fisherman, a young one and inexperienced. I thought I could go further out by myself in the ocean and ended up getting caught in a storm. The large waves threw my little boat up into a large rock with curved sides. I was stranded atop the rock with only bits and pieces left of my boat. If I jumped into the water, the rock was so curved and smooth I wouldn't have been able to get back up and would have drowned. I waited there for three days before someone sailed by and found me weak. The old man grunted at the embarrassment of his story, it was the first time he had shared such a failure as a fisherman with anyone else. Anyways, the point is that this spot is surrounded by water and the rock itself is quite large and flat on top. Im sure a shinobi like you can get up and down the rock with little to no trouble at all. We should get you a boat though... I am always glad to help you go places, but I can't always help you.

Rei listened to the man's story as he looked forward, his eyes set on a brown dot on the horizon: the longer the old man got into the story, the bigger the brown dot grew until Rei could make out a land source. True enough to the old man's story, the rock was large and beautiful, but difficult to scale and impossible for a normal person once they jumped into the water. This spot will be nice! I can practice many of my jutsu without fear of destroying things! Rei told himself in his head and then quickly checked his excitement to not get carried away. A boat old man? the great fisherman nodded and both of them left the conversation at that. Rei understood what the old man meant, he was grateful to the great fisherman for taking his time to show him this spot and use his boat, but he couldn't keep relying on the old man in such ways.

Rei jumped from the boat straight up to the top of the rock formation, the old man whistled with an impressed tone. Right, well. I will be back in a few hours to pick you up Rei. Don't kill yourself while I'm gone or I'll kick your ass. he chuckled and Rei laughed along. He stood on the rock's surface's edge and watched until the old man boated away, his sail flapping in the wind as the air currents carried him back towards the village. Once Rei was certain that he was alone, he began to mold his chakra. Something didn't feel right. He was doing something wrong, regardless he tried anyways to perform the technique he had in mind. A gout of flames came out but it was nothing impressive. He frowned, uncertain of what he was doing wrong. This by far was his greatest skilled technique and he had been certain that he could perform it, but he was missing something still and he wasn't too sure what it was.

Am I not using enough chakra? he asked himself, uncertain at the ridiculous question because he was already pouring a lot of chakra into the technique. That was all he could think of at the moment, so that is what he did. He began to pour chakra into his gut and molded it into flames, the more chakra he poured in, the more intense the power in his body became: he had never experienced such a feeling before and decided it was about time that he released all of that pent up power. He sucked in a big gasp of air and then released the flames in a steady stream. What erupted from his lips wasn't a large flame, nor a dragon or a fireball... but a sea of flames itself! The flames poured from his lips as he exhaled the air and continued to stream the sea of flames atop the rock surface and out over the sea of water. Finally he let up the stream of chakra and sucked in a breathe of air, it was hot air and tasted bland instead of salty and fresh. A large amount of steam wafted around him from the intense flames that had evaporated the water around him: the rock he had been standing on had the front half of it charred black from his flames.
End
Word Count- 1,236
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 am

Name: Hell Stab
Element: Lightning
Description: The Hell Stab is the strongest technique of the Third Raikage, whereby he concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which together allows him to pierce a target in a manner somewhat similar to either the Chidori or Lightning Cutter. The Nukite's piercing power depends on the number of fingers involved:

Five-Finger Nukite: Can break through B-rank defenses.
Four-Finger Nukite: Can break through A-rank defenses.
Three-Finger Nukite: Can break through S-rank defenses.
Two-Finger Nukite: Can break through multiple S-rank defenses.
One-Finger Nukite: Can easily cut through Bijuu and the toughest chakra armors/cloaks.

Drawback: Its potency depends on the number of fingers used, no chakra discount, can be potentially turned against the user himself. Has an Upkeep of 30 CP.
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Lightning Affinity, 2000 WC Training.

Hey old man, I need to go out and do some more training. Can I use your boat today since you don't plan to do any fishing? Rei asked the great fisherman who was sitting idly on the docks, staring out over the water. He sat down beside the old man and looked out in the direction the old man was staring: whatever he was thinking about, Rei couldn't tell. Unlike most people in the village, the great fisherman was an oddity. he was like a sagacious person, old and full of wisdom beyond his elderly years on the planet. Old man? he repeated, almost as if he sounded concerned. Out of all of the people in the village, if Rei were considered to be close to anyone, it would have had to been the old man. Rei was detached from the world and cares, but he had connceted somewhat to the great fisherman who didn't pry at Rei's personal life and treated Rei like an individual and respected the boundaries Rei had placed around himself to survive. Even when compared to his students, Rei valued the old man more- though he would easily sacrifice the great fisherman for his student's sake. While the great fisherman was a great asset to the village in regards of fishing and providing sea food to the market, Rei's students were the future of the village and had a lot of potential.

Hmm? Oh... I must have been lost in my thoughts. What is it Rei? What can I do for you today? You need to go out to sea or something? he asked, seemingly to already know what Rei wanted even though he hadn't actually heard the explanation- or maybe he had, subconsciously... or maybe he had just gotten used to Rei's line of reasoning and expectations. Whatever the case, Rei didn't seem to mind. The old man was nearly harmless and cared too much for the young Jounin Uchiha to betray him or valuable information about him. Rei repeated his request again, this time in a more formal tone as he looked at the old man. The great fisherman chuckled and slapped his knee suddenly. Ah.. I was wondering when you would plan to come by again. Remember our last discussion about the boat? he paused his explanation to let the gravity sink in as he smiled a sheepish grin and then continued. Well you see. The villagers and I appreciate the things you do fro the village and constantly helping us, so we all pooled together to make you a boat. A small look of concern crossed Rei's face, but before he could voice his disapproval, the old man interjected, continuing. Now look. I know you don't like to rely on others or receive gifts. But the villagers and I worked hard to make you a gift out of thankfulness and gratitude. It would be very rude for you to turn away such a thoughtful gift. Besides. I have seen some of those jutsu you train. they are destructive on a massive scale and shouldn't be learned anywhere near the village. Think of this as a means of protecting the village. He hit Rei's weak spot, which he had learned over time.

Rei was a stubborn young man, mature and ever rational- but at the core, all of his thoughts and goals were aligned with protecting and raising the village. Rei's life and dedication in life were aimed at protecting Kirigakure and the great fisherman had learned that by watching how Rei interacted, only ever conceded defeat in regards to the best interest of the village itself. Even now, the old man had a look of victory upon his face as he knew that Rei couldn't argue against his valid points. Come on, I want to show you the boat. said the old man as he got up from his seated position at the docks. Rei rose with him, standing to his feet in a somewhat reluctant fashion and followed on soft footsteps as the great fisherman clomped across the wooden docks with his heavy fishing boots. Over he went to the dock right beside his own boat and pointed to a medium-sized boat that was covered up by a tarp. He grabbed one end of the front of the tarp and directed Rei to grab the other end. Rei grabbed it and together they folded the tarp down and pulled it completely off the covered "gift" Rei wasn't one to be easily impressed, but he was impressed with what he saw. The medium sized boat was a low cut sailing boat with outward curved sides, made of study and well seasoned and pressurized wood. It was carved well, ranging from the general structure to the different events carved into the hull of the boat. Rei recognized most of them, different fishing trips, deliveries depicted of him and the old man delivering carts of sea food to the market to sell. A lot of time and effort had been put into making this boat. Each artwork was carved carefully and many people had come together to testify their stories and appreciation. Just looking, Rei could tell that there was no way he could have refused the gift.

Old man. This is a nice boat. Rei said in a modest and somewhat of a more quiet tone than he was usually accustomed to. Normally Rei sounded confident and uncaring, disconnected and no worry at all: now he sounded careful and considerate. It was enough for the old man, who smiled and laughed at seeing the rare expression of wonder on Rei's face. Aren't you afraid I will ruin the boat in my training or anything? Rei asked, his voice tinged with concern for the boat.

I have faith that you will take good care of it Rei. You are a smart young man and you are always considerate and careful even when you seem not to care or show any emotions at all. the old man paused for a moment, taking a deep breathe and placing a gnarled arm on Rei's shoulder. You remind me a bit of my son, though he wasn't as serious or sullen as you. getting to know you, you've become like a second son to me Rei. it was a compliment, one that Rei didn't mind. He saw the old man as a comrade even though he wasn't a shinobi. Rei had never had a father or a father figure in his life, so he didn't really know how he was supposed to feel.

I will take good care of it then old man. Rei said, not directly saying anything about the bonds the old man had made with him. His promise to take care of the ship was enough for the old man to understand what he really meant. I should take it out for a ride and see how it does huh? he asked, more so stating than asking as a small curve appeared on the corner of his lips, the closest to a smile the great fisherman had ever seen. Of course, he nodded his head and proceeded to help Rei untie the boat with haste and stood on the docks as he watched Rei climb into the boat and sail out of the bay. This was unnecessary... but.. I'm glad they did this. he admitted to himself. He didn't like the idea of receiving the gift, but for some reason, it felt good to accept it.

The new boat steered easily and glided in a wonderfully smooth manner across the surface of the water. The sail was brand new and pushed the boat along as strong gusts of wind carried the boat forward. He could work the rotor and sail from the rear of the ship and steer it in the direction he wanted to go: of course his desired destination was the one spot where he trained. The old man had previously taken him here a few times, originally showing him the sot after Rei had mentioned his need to find a more safe place with solitude to work on his jutsu. That was when he was introduced to the "rock" a place adjacent to the village but far enough away and out of sight around a bend in the land, that the trees and brush on land covered up the location. It was a singular large rock, years of erosion had made the rock smooth and thin around the base where it protruded from the waters, while the top of it was large and thick, less smooth and impossible to climb with just your hands and feet. As a shinobi it was no issue to Rei to get up there. Even now, with his new boat which he tied off to a loop in the rocks to prevent it from escaping while he trained. Rei took one focused leap upwards and landed on top of the rock's upper surface and examined the view. One half of the great expanse was covered in charred marks, previous testaments to Rei's skill with high ranking Katon techniques. Jutsu that he would later use in order to repel two Bijuu from attacking the village, even though he was yet to know any of this.

It was that time again, time to learn some jutsu that would serve a great purpose in furthering Kirigakure's bright future. Recently, Rei had learned that he possessed an affinity to the Raiton element. First the Katon element which was the normal for his powerful clan, then he had learned the Suiton element after witnessing one of his very own Uchiha students unlock it as a primary element. And now the Raiton element. He had found a piece of chakra coursed paper and upon using it, he had learned that he possessed a natural Raiton element affinity when the paper had crinkled up. As a shinobi with the ability to wield three elements, this would serve him in an invaluable manner, more elements meant more versatility and benefits during combat. He had to wonder to himself, did he posses the ability to use ll five basic elements? It was a fair question, but right now wasn't the time to determine that. Right now he was to learn a jutsu with the Raiton affinity and master it.

He had a few ideas, but one thought pervaded his mind the most. Rei was a physically strong and fast person, he favored quick and powerful strikes to end most combat before things could get in full swing. Ending a fight before it began was the most effective way of preventing casualties or more unnecessary ill sentiments between two combatants. Overwhelming power and domination was a sure way to curb retaliation of your foe simply feared you too much to believe they stood a chance at all. A more morally entwined person wouldn't have liked that kind of reasoning, using fear to control people... but fear was what kept people alive, and fear was the most demanding aspect of any one person's choices. Rei was not a morally inclined person however, detached from such emotions- he believed in most any effective means necessary regardless of how people felt or believed.

That was his reasoning and with the Raiton element now under his influence, he figured the best way to start out using the lightning element was to combine it with his own physical skills and create a technique for dominating opponents in close combat. It had to be a powerful technique though, something fast and overwhelmingly powerful with potentially cutting ability. If I were to charge a large amount of chakra into my hand... he started to reason as he began to mold chakra in his gut and mix it with the Ration element and then send the electricity through his arm and used his hand as a conduit. His hand began to glow yellow as more and more chakra was focused into his hand, electricity began to spark around his hand until his hand was engulfed in lightning. Suddenly he struck downward into the rocks beneath him, his hand stabbed through the rock with a lot of effort and jarred his hand somewhat. Not concentrated enough... i need more... concentrated chakra and less mass to resist against. he reasoned and closed one finger, bringing his number of fingers down to four. He had folded his thumb inward to give his hand the appearance of a blade as he jabbed downward again, this time receiving less resistance. It's not enough. Not yet. he told himself and folded his pink, now down to three fingers. Again he stabbed and this time his hand went through the rock like warm butter. If I can do this with three fingers... then what about two or one finger? he asked himself, subconsciously lowering his ring finger out of curiosity, all of his raiton chakra focusing on two fingers. Downward he poked again with the two fingers, slicing through the rock s if he were plunging a sword down into water. Up he pulled his hand and then folded his middle finger, now only with one finger to focus all of that powerful raiton chakra. Down went his hand, but with little to no speed or force. He touched the rock beneath him with just the one finger and felt no resistance at all, such a powerful technique, surely it could serve him well if he ever needed powerful piercing abilities. He pulled his hand out of the rock and stood up as he admired five separate holes in the rock and nodded his head silently, a powerful jutsu indeed.
End
Word Count- 2,279
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Name: Flash Warning
Type: Supplementary
Element: Raiton
Range: 20M
Handseals: Tiger → Ram → Dog
Speed: 20
Description: This technique has only but a couple of purposes and is not directly designed for combat. The user charges lighting into one body part and releases the lightning in the shape of written messages. This can be done with either drawing the message on a surface with their lightning without fear of electrocution or burning even if it is paper: this can also be accomplished by using the tongue to shape the message inside the mouth and then release it when opening their mouth. Whether traveling by written object or through the air through speech, the lightning will disperse harmlessly should the message travel passed 20meters.

Today's purpose was rather simple. He was going to train a primitive technique, crude but effective in its use. Recently he had come to understand the application of the Raiton elemental chakra and had learned an assortment of techniques regarding lightning. While strong and useful, they served various purposes- this technique he had in mind for the day was probably the most simple and harmless of techniques. Though it served no direct combat purpose and caused no harm, it served a subtle purpose and also for sending messages. He needed something he could convey messages over short distances to allies: though such a visual message would be apparent in nature, Rei had some ideas in mind for how he could hide the message with coding or symbols.

Today he was on his rock, his place of silent solitude. Normally, he came here to train deadly jutsu and things that were so destructive it was too dangerous to use around the village or civilians. Today's jutsu wasn't in such a dangerous manner however. He sat down in a seated position like an Indian and thought about how he would apply the chakra through his body for the desired effect. Tiger → Ram → Dog went his hands as he began to mold chakra within his gut and then mix it with the Raiton elemental chakra and focus the flow of the jutsu into his hand. Out onto his fingers the chakra became visible, crackling ever so softly with electricity as he lowered his hand and touched the rock in front of his seated position. A few quick strokes and he had written his name on the rock. He noted it didn't burn, nor did it carve into the rock, yet the lightning remained there and stationary. Hmmm.. he thought and then molded the chakra again, this time sending the flow through his chest and into his mouth as he opened his mouth and moved his tongue as if he were speaking. The lightning danced and formed words based on what he was trying to say. Out on front of him, his name floated in bright Raiton chakra.
End
Word Count- 354
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Name: Kirin
Element: Lightning
Description: Sasuke draws natural lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike and controls it with chakra. Unlike most techniques, which are based on the user's chakra, this one uses the natural lightning, which — as noted by Zetsu — reaches the ground in 1/1000th of a second. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. If there are no active thunder clouds, the user must create them by using powerful fire techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions. With techniques such as Amaterasu, even stronger storm conditions can be made by them. Also, with Amaterasu's inability to be extinguished by water, it can be used to continuously create new thunder clouds to use Kirin once again; however, the process seems to require a bit of time.

Once a lightning source has been acquired, shaping and guiding the lightning to the target requires very little chakra (20 CP). In addition, usage seems to disperse the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. The technique can completely obliterate a small mountain as well as Itachi Uchiha's Susanoo with Yata Mirror attached.

Drawback: Pre-existing thunder clouds are required; a total of two S-rank Katon are required to be out on the battlefield to radiate their heat to the skies (takes two posts).
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Lightning Affinity, must have at least ten other Lightning Release techniques.

It was raining this day, not just rain, but a thunderstorm with thick heavy soaking wet rain. It was around noon time and normally the village of Kirigakure would be bright and warm from the sun's hot rays of light. The noonday sun mixed with the moist but warm breeze from the sea made Kirigaure a pleasant place to relax during the daytime. In the morning and evening, it was a different story. In the mornings, it was cold and the streets and surrounding forests were filled with thick deep hazy fog. The wind from the sea in the mornings was chilling and there were little to no warm rays of sunlight to heat the air and dissipate the chill. The evening was also similar, though not as bad. While a deep fog was common, the winds from the sea weren't as bad and the ground had absorbed a good portion of heat from the daytime sun. Today was none of those typical weather patterns however. Every now and then, a great squall would roll through the village, barely grazing the edge of the land but engulfing the village in a massive thunderstorm generated by the fickle hot and cold air currents battling about above them.

Today's thunderstorm was quite massive though, even for what they could usually expect from the sometimes dangerous air currents. People hid in doors today and occasionally glanced out the windows in concern. Children wold peer out of the windows from blissful curiosity and their mothers would pull them away, scolding them for being so stupid as to stand so close to a window. It was seemingly a part of human nature, the women were often fearful beyond reason in such uncontrollable storms: their motherly instincts taking over their whole demeanor to protect their precious children. The fathers were also concerned but to a lesser degree: they couldn't control where the lightning would strike, but they knew that the rain was so heavy that if the lightning did strike the village, the hevily coated rain and soaking wet buildings would quickly dampen and put the flames out. Ther there, the storm will be over soon. was a common phrase that could be heard if one was listening to the father figures comforting their scared family. Kirigakure was a large village, though not extremely high in elevation. The village was rather built into a bowl, a small indention in the land that had originally caused the village founders to create irrigation to prevent the village from being flooded. Tall trees and mountains were about that normally absorbed the random strikings of lightning, so the village itself rarely was ever struck by a stray bolt of lightning from the storms. Ever still, people feared what they couldn't control or predict.

Unlike most, Rei was actually happy for the storm, if one could call Rei's emotion that of happiness. Rather, he was pleased. He was pleased that such a fearsome thunderstorm had presented itself for him. He himself was inside his house, peering out the window at the thick rain and darkened clouds with the random bolts of lightning striking about. A small blaze light up here and there as a lightning bolt struck a tree and caused it to burst into flames- though the rain quickly doused the flames, so there was no need for fear of concern for a forest fire near the village. Not that it was much of an issue regardless, the land was permeated with moisture from the ever constant fog. Catching the land on fire would have been a difficult task indeed. Not to mention the greater majority of Kirigakure shinobi knew the Suiton release element and could team up to put out fearsome fires. If Rei's sister, Yin were still alive, he could see her now, pulling him away from the window and telling him to be careful in her soft and sweet manner. Even though Rei was an accomplished shinobi with much skill, his sister Yin had always babied him and treated him like a helpless baby. In one sense, it was nice to be pampered by one of the only two people he had ever cared for- but it was also demeaning and demasculinized his pride as a man. While Rei didn't associate himself with such prideful and meaningless stereotypes and judgmental statutes, he knew his own self worth and the worth of his precious deceased sister. Rin was just as important to him and Yin, Rin had been his lover, his soul mate that too had died an untimely death. Rin and Yin had been similar in a lot of ways, but Rin had been a Jounin shinobi and far more confident and a free thinker. She had pushed Rei to become stronger without pampering him, although she was always sweet and made up for her tough training at night time and sometimes during the day.

I should take advantage of this storm and try...that. he told himself as he watched the crackling lightning bolts. There was a new technique he wished to learn, something he had considered only after witnessing the lightning strikes themselves during such storms. The problem was that the technique was so destructive, that his usual training places couldn't serve as a place to train without fear of destroying parts of the village or his training spots in general. It had been some time since Rei visited the secret training spot he shared with his student Takeshi, he had adopted a new and more remote training spot with the great fisherman's help: though that spot too would be useless in this situation. While secluded and away from anything to desroy besides the water's themselves, Rei knew it would have been a bad idea for multiple reasons. First being that he would have to travel by water to his giant training rock surrounded on all sides by the sea: either walking across the water or by his new boat, if lighting struck the surface of the water- he would be dead. Second and likely more notable was that even if he did make it to the training spot, he would be the highest elevation for over a mile, making him the only target for the random bolts of lightning. On top of that, if he successfully completed the jutsu he had intended, then the power of the jutsu itself would have to be released into the water. That kind of n electrical jolt int he surface of the water would kill countless fish and likely re-circulate back through the water and shock him to death on his rock.

That was when his eyes were caught by the flash of another lightning bolt on the mountain side. Yes, the mountain would make an appropriate place. Even though it had a high elevation, it was surrounded by countless trees and other mountain sides that rolled across the lands. He would choose one of the lowest elevated mountains and head there. He dressed himself, not dressing in his usual attire because it was raining and he would get soaked regardless. Today he were a short sleeve black shirt, a pair of black shorts and his black shinobi sandals. Common and casual wear to say the least. He left his house, locking the door, figuring he would be gone for an hour or so. he didn't take any rain gear, it was just rain after all. He traveled for about twenty minutes uphill through the pouring rain and muddy ground, his feet getting soaked and dirty in the red clay that had lots of iron in it. Finally he reached the top of the small mountain side, one of the many large hills along the ridge line in the forest. From this spot, he found a clearing that showered in all directions, Kirigakure in the opposite direction and safely buffered by another mountain that prevented his direct line of sight. He stood near the edge of a cliff overlooking a small valley surrounded by mountains on each side, the other three mountains larger and taller than the one Rei stood on. He charked Katon chakra into his gut and then performed the Tiger handseal a couple of times in a row as he opened his mouth and released a barrage of eight large dragon headed fireballs straight up into the thunderclouds.

While the clouds were thick with rain and lightning, he wanted more thunder in the generalized position to get what he intended. The eight fireballs soared upwards, incinerating the individual droplets of water on their way up as the went. After reaching maximum height, they detonated in fiery blasts in the sky, the upheaval of hot currents mixed with the fickle air currents and the particles created more ionized lightning in the spot near Rei. Large bolts of lighting struck the higher mountains out of seeming wrath. Out stretched Rei's hand in a motion as he reached up into the sky with one hand, lightning sparkled off of his hand and seemed to interact with the thunderstorm in the sky. Instead of striking him, the thunderbolts all struck the air itself, all at the same point and intersected each other as they combined into one massive floating thunderbolt that formed into the shape of a lightning dragon. The lightning beast roared in rage, and then struck down instantly in the direction Rei dropped and pointed his fingers. The farthest and highest mountain side. The lightning dragon shot out like a spear of lightning from heaven and struck the mountain solidly, exploding violently with an intense flash and wave of heat as the mountain exploded and was obliterated. The force of the blast was enough to shake Rei's standing position. After the jutsu struck the mountain, the thunderstorms had begun to lessen and the rain eventually stopped. So.. using this type of jutsu was enough to curb weather conditions. That would mean Rei would have to use Katon techniques in the future to generate such storms if they were not already present. Rei was satisfied and rather impressed, h had discovered a very powerful technique indeed. One that was capable of obliterating a mountain side: if ever he fought a worthy opponent or a Bijuu, then this technique would surely prove invaluable so long as he could build up enough clouds and get the attack fired from a safe distance.
End
Word Count- 1,732
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Uchiha's Training Thread
Page 1 of 1