Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  I_vote_lcapTraining Thread [ Water Techniques]  I_voting_barTraining Thread [ Water Techniques]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  I_vote_lcapTraining Thread [ Water Techniques]  I_voting_barTraining Thread [ Water Techniques]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training Thread [ Water Techniques]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Empty
PostSubject: Training Thread [ Water Techniques]    Training Thread [ Water Techniques]  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:12 am

1st Mastery:

The place where time seems to stop, and nature seems to pause it's course it next to his fathers gravesite, alongside the lake. The land of Lightning, more specifically The Village hidden in the Clouds had just suffered an assault from 2 of the most feared Bijuu. The appearance of both should have wiped the village entirely clean from the face of the earth, gladly their was someone who had sent them away. The downside was that.....he was working along side them. Their was only a brief period of time that Dominick feared they would return to finish what they had started. His Taijutsu skills seemed to be unmatched within the Village, yet Close Range on massive beast like that would prove fatal to himself. His only course of action was to ensure that they everyone who participated in the defense came back alive, he hoped. Throughout the village rather the other shionbi helped with the evacutionn or they weren't back from a mission. Only 4 stood to fight, including himself, there was Elixar the Jounin, Alice-sama, The new RaiKage Kai. Dominick was disappointed in himself for false claiming the Title "Prodigy", a prodigy would be able to defend his village without taking mass causalities like the one's we had suffered recently. After recovering from his wounds, and resting he had spent several nights studying his father's old journals attempting to find some bright light that'll hold up against a Bijuu if he ever encounters it again. First he decided on a wide-spread attack for distraction, then'll he'd start on defense & barriers. His only known water technique was Water Prison, which he doubted would do much, for the fact it's a close range Tech which requires one hand inside the sphere at all times. "Thousand Needles of Death", as he stood in the middle of the lake, he weaved the specific hand seals, as water from all around collected. Water from the supply under himself, and from the air. As it collected it happened to shape into needles, explaining the name. "Water Style: Thousand Needles of Death", the fury of needles pierced forward at breaking speeds. It didn't have much of an distant seeing as it didn't travel no more than 10 meters. The needles in particular weren't long, but skinny. They could pierce something with ease and exit the wound. Along with a few other's this was an excellent combination technique and assassination technique. One move that Dominick wanted to have in his arsenal....Chidori. One Thousand chirping birds an assassination technique that would prove valuable along his water prison. There is a necessary speed requirement which Dominick thought he could pass without failure.

[Flash Back]

Rain poured down, intercepted by tree branches and leaves that began to collect them. Dominick laid constantly wiping water from his eyes, both from the rain and his tears. He watched as his father stood in front of him defending him from a vicious criminal. The man would say this from his mouth, "There will be times when being the Hero & Protecting others will lead to your down fall. Your determination to save your own flesh & blood is remarkable, but allow me to put this in your ear. Remember my name Armani Chiyo. May my name strike fear into your heart and your future. If you won't perish tonight...you will eventually.Three other shinobi appeared from the forest, all holding kunai ready to strike. "Kill Him and The Boy", he said as he walked away from the opening. The men ran towards his father, as his father weaved multiple hand-seals. "Water Style: Thousand Needles of Death", the rain that had been falling collected into multiple needles that pierced the skin of his enemies. Striking them down in cold blood, not even attempting to face his original aggressor. He kneel-ed down by Dominick hugging him tight.....

[Flash Back End]

Armani.....Chiyo, the man that threatened his father when his was little. Dominick hadn't remembered this important fact about his fathers death. He hadn't realized the memories of his fathers journals, the key to finding his killer. He had to think back to a time not far then right before the attack on Kumo. Their was a flyer on the request board from the council. An elimination mission of an Armani....he wasn't sure if it was the same name. He had already finished training for the day, as he rushed back to the village, he wouldn't wait to jump onto the opportunity to find his fathers killer or at least a clue.

Word Count [763 ]
Back to top Go down

Training Thread [ Water Techniques]
Page 1 of 1