Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rei Uchiha's Training Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:46 am

Name: Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Range: Ten meter radius
Handseals Tiger, Snake, Ox
Speed: 70
Description: The user expels chakra-infused ash that blanket a wide area, burning anyone who comes in contact with it. The technique can also be used as a powerful deterrent from attacks as well as a highly effective smokescreen.

Rei stretched as he sat in the grass of his secret training area. It was a quiet day with little happening, so Rei had decided to come by and master a technique he had been considering since he had woken up earlier that morning. All of his techniques were either very straight forward, stealthy or tactical, but he had no real form of coverage of wide area of affect jutsu for deterring opponents away from his position or effectively hiding his movements. Having mastered the Katon element, he figured that as a form of "cloak" the fire element would prove more effective over the water element. While water was more fluid and flexible, it was also pure and clear- see through and transparent except when used in various sneaky and tactical methods. Fire on the other hand was simply wild and unpredictable, it was not see through or transparent. You either avoided the flames or became a victim to their terrible tongues of cinders. if there were an element he knew that could provide him with the kind of coverage he desired, it was no other than the katon element and he was focused on proving this to himself by creating a formidable and useful technique. First though, he wanted to relax some. Recently he had been running himself hard between training and daily life as a sensei to his students and his other duties to the village and its people. By far social interaction and people were the hardest part of his life, training was enjoyable: nothing felt better to him than mastering a new technique and adding it to his arsenal.

He leaned back in the grass and rolled on his side, intent to take a little nap as he felt really tired. In the back of his mind, he knew it wasn't a good idea even as he felt his body and mind beginning to drift off to sleep. he grunted and rolled over, a couple of seconds passed and he sighed in exasperation as he sat up. Well, I can't let myself go to sleep... so I should go ahead and get this jutsu learned or something so I can go home and take a nap. he reasoned, that sounded like a great idea. He had yet to decide how exactly he was going to make this jutsu.... out of pure flames or something else? Everything so far had been flames, but he figured- why not make something with the Katon element aside from flames?

With that in mind, he stood up onto his feet and focused his chakra into his gut and molded flame chakra. It was an interesting feeling, a sensation difficult to describe the process of converting flame chakra into the byproduct of flames. Ash to be exact. He performed the handseals, Tiger, Snake, Ox and then released the pent up chakra. Instead of the desired effect, he let out a small wave of flames instead. The air heated up momentarily and then subsided as the cooler air pressure invaded the warm spot. Rei sighed as he pushed his long raven black Uchiha hair out of his eyes and then took up another stance while standing and closed his eyes. Apparently, creating ash was different than creating flames. It made sense in a rational aspect, though he was still using his chakra as the source for both. Going by the amount of flames he had released last time, he was going to need a lot more chakra for this technique. He poured a large amount of chakra into his gut and then used his flame element to singe the chakra and mold it into what he desired.

It felt right this time for some reason. He opened his eyes and surveyed the immediate area to ensure no one was in the immediate area: luckily, there was no one. With a quick smile at the pre-satisfaction, Rei released all of the chakra at once in a large form of a "blast" out from around him- this chakra had been converted into ash and blanketed the area and still expanded out quite a large distance. The ashes from the technique touched trees and began to smolder, seeing was difficult and apparently his ashes were capable of burning and setting things ablaze! He was concerned about the trees and the ashes burnig them, but by looking up in the sky, he could see that a storm was already arrived in the village and was preparing to rain. benefits of living in Kirigakure, sudden and unannounced rains.
End
Word Count- 760
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Name: Dragon Flames Song Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Offensive
Range: 15 meters
HandsealsTiger
Speed: 90
Description: As with its individual version, the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates the great fire, and attacks their opponent

Individual fireballs similar to the one giant dragon head fireball he had previously made in a technique, better known as the Great Dragon Fire Technique. It was a devastating and powerful technique, but Rei felt that in addition to it, there needed to be a multiple hit version of the technique. A jutsu of that scale was surely to be four times as effective, devastating and destructive. While Rei hoped he would never had to use such a technique, especially so close to the village of Kirigakure, it seemed inevitable that his hand would be forced to use the most formidable of the techniques he had at his disposal. If he had to sacrifice another village, like one of the major villages to get his point across that his village wasn't to be messed with, then that was a necessary sacrifice in his eyes. True while the thought of massacring an entire village's population by purging them with fire was a horrendous thought, but he was detached from sentiments like pity and mercy. He had lost those emotions after losing the only two people he had ever cared for: those emotions, along with hesitance and reliance on others had made him weak and vulnerable to the point that he was powerless to protect his dear sister Yin and his girlfriend, the love of his life, his soulmate Rin. He repressed those memories though, if he didn't he dared losing the hold on his sanity. Every now and then he still dreamed of Rin or Yin and would see his hands and face covered in their blood. Ultimately he had been responsible for their deaths and blamed himself entirely. Snap out of it Rei, you need to focus on here and now.. he told himself as he slapped himself lightly to draw his attention back to the task at hand.

Right... massive fireballs shaped like dragon heads.. I can do that. The visual appear was a nice touch but wholly unnecessary. Even if not necessary, it was still a vital aspect of combat. Near any Katon affinity shinobi could make a fireball: what really grabbed people's attention was a dragon. If you could form a dragon out of chakra on a massive scale and then times that by four, that was surely something formidable and impressive, something people would fear and share their fear with others. Eventually you would either be feared or respected in awe. Both accomplished the same goal and one way or another, Rei didn't care if he was feared or respected. While it felt good to be respected and appreciated by the villages in Kirigakure, he was capable of shutting off his emotions if necessary for survival purposes. He was beyond redemption and thick darkness still clouded his heart, being appreciated and adored was not a priority, though it was a byproduct of all his accomplishments in the village. Having the village's respect and admiration was also more beneficial than fear or negativity.

Rei stood on the grass in his usual secret hiding spot. Today was the first of many days where he hadn't worn his shinobi garbs or ninja tools: to be truthful, today was one of his few days off to relax. having a whole day to himself and no one to talk to and nothing to do, he realized that all he knew was how to train and become stronger. So here he found himself again, at the usual spot and training the jutsu that he had been thinking about all day. I might as well while I'm here, right? he gave a small chuckle as he laughed at the irony of his own life, even when he wasn't required to be a shinobi, he was still very much a shinobi in mind, body and soul.

He breathed in the air deeply, he loved the fresh forest scent mixed with the moist air from the village's mist. This was the smell had had grown up with and it was associated with many pleasant memories, it always calmed his mind and nerves and prepared himself mentally and physically for the fortitude necessary to master these techniques. He focused inside himself and began to draw in a lare amount of chakra and began to mold it with his katon affinity: as he molded the chakra, he shaped its purpose and supplied even more chakra as he took in several large gasps of air and then shifted his feet into a steadier stance and opened his mouth as he directed his mouth towards the sky and expelled four large dragon headed fireballs into the sky. Each one rising high into the air and attached to his will. Unlike its previous counterpart, Rei had realized he could control the movement of these fireballs. As they sailed through the sky, he used his mental will and chakra control to move the fireballs every which way in formations and attack patterns before allowing all four fireballs to intersect in a violent collision n the sky and explode into massive flames. Just likes the previous version, this version too caused an up-draft int he air currents, which Rei found very peculiar indeed.
End
Word Count- 861
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Name: Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Spec: Ninjutsu
Range: 100m
Speed: 125
Handseals: Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. If used upon dense, combustible terrain such as a forest, the confined area can greatly increase the possibility of the target's incineration.
Drawback: No chakra discounts
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Fire Affinity, must have ten other Katon techniques including Great Fireball and Great Fire Annihilation

Today's training was a bit different, Rei had an idea he had for a technique but he was afraid to do it anywhere he presently knew about. he had heard stories of such a technique and knew that if he were to practice such a jutsu in the populated and overgrowth areas near the village, he would likely cause fires with high chances even with his careful training. Until he could gauge the distance and destruction of the technique himself, he couldn't and wouldn't afford to destroy anything or be around anyone. While the jutsu itself being of fine skill, an above average leveled Jounin technique, it supposedly had a wide spread effect with quick burning flames. Even with Rei's mastery over the flames, he couldn't guarantee perfect control on the first use. Ever the careful shinobi even when gifted with amazing talent and destructive power, Rei was not one to become careless and inconsiderate. Although this was somewhat out of his usual for training, Rei was taking a trip to a completely different training spot from his secret training spot. These jutsu are becoming such that I can't even train them inside the village for causing fear in others, giving away important jutsu secret advantages or causing large scale destruction to the surrounding village.. I need to find a new permanent training spot.

That is what this quest was for after all. So where are we going today my boy? I heard you say you need a secluded spot where you can train without fear of others or causing too much damage. Is that right? asked a familiar voice. Rei nodded his head at the great fisherman, who in turn nodded back. A moment later of deep thinking and reminiscing over his distant days of younger aged traveling, a shine appeared over the old man's face as he remembered something. Ah! I know just the place boy! Just you wait! he said with a grin, seemingly victorious in his choic of a new spot for his favorite young man in the village. Though Rei was barely a man in age and body, his mind and skills as a shinobi were comparable to a nation leader. Even national leaders needed a place of safe seclusion away from the world. The great fisherman knew just the place.

As they traveled, the old man told him a story of his younger days. When I was about your age, ninjutsu wasn't as big as it is now. Things were a lot less complicated back then. Everyone focused on hard work like farming and fishing to survive and grow their families. Fishermen traded with farmers and everyone worked together to live peaceful lives. That all changed with the reformation of ninjutsu. While many people didn't have it, those that did often abused their talents for bad purposes. Anyways, I was not one of those people to master ninjutsu. Even back then I was a fisherman, a young one and inexperienced. I thought I could go further out by myself in the ocean and ended up getting caught in a storm. The large waves threw my little boat up into a large rock with curved sides. I was stranded atop the rock with only bits and pieces left of my boat. If I jumped into the water, the rock was so curved and smooth I wouldn't have been able to get back up and would have drowned. I waited there for three days before someone sailed by and found me weak. The old man grunted at the embarrassment of his story, it was the first time he had shared such a failure as a fisherman with anyone else. Anyways, the point is that this spot is surrounded by water and the rock itself is quite large and flat on top. Im sure a shinobi like you can get up and down the rock with little to no trouble at all. We should get you a boat though... I am always glad to help you go places, but I can't always help you.

Rei listened to the man's story as he looked forward, his eyes set on a brown dot on the horizon: the longer the old man got into the story, the bigger the brown dot grew until Rei could make out a land source. True enough to the old man's story, the rock was large and beautiful, but difficult to scale and impossible for a normal person once they jumped into the water. This spot will be nice! I can practice many of my jutsu without fear of destroying things! Rei told himself in his head and then quickly checked his excitement to not get carried away. A boat old man? the great fisherman nodded and both of them left the conversation at that. Rei understood what the old man meant, he was grateful to the great fisherman for taking his time to show him this spot and use his boat, but he couldn't keep relying on the old man in such ways.

Rei jumped from the boat straight up to the top of the rock formation, the old man whistled with an impressed tone. Right, well. I will be back in a few hours to pick you up Rei. Don't kill yourself while I'm gone or I'll kick your ass. he chuckled and Rei laughed along. He stood on the rock's surface's edge and watched until the old man boated away, his sail flapping in the wind as the air currents carried him back towards the village. Once Rei was certain that he was alone, he began to mold his chakra. Something didn't feel right. He was doing something wrong, regardless he tried anyways to perform the technique he had in mind. A gout of flames came out but it was nothing impressive. He frowned, uncertain of what he was doing wrong. This by far was his greatest skilled technique and he had been certain that he could perform it, but he was missing something still and he wasn't too sure what it was.

Am I not using enough chakra? he asked himself, uncertain at the ridiculous question because he was already pouring a lot of chakra into the technique. That was all he could think of at the moment, so that is what he did. He began to pour chakra into his gut and molded it into flames, the more chakra he poured in, the more intense the power in his body became: he had never experienced such a feeling before and decided it was about time that he released all of that pent up power. He sucked in a big gasp of air and then released the flames in a steady stream. What erupted from his lips wasn't a large flame, nor a dragon or a fireball... but a sea of flames itself! The flames poured from his lips as he exhaled the air and continued to stream the sea of flames atop the rock surface and out over the sea of water. Finally he let up the stream of chakra and sucked in a breathe of air, it was hot air and tasted bland instead of salty and fresh. A large amount of steam wafted around him from the intense flames that had evaporated the water around him: the rock he had been standing on had the front half of it charred black from his flames.
End
Word Count- 1,236
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 am

Name: Hell Stab
Element: Lightning
Handseals: None
Description: The Hell Stab is the strongest technique of the Third Raikage, whereby he concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which together allows him to pierce a target in a manner somewhat similar to either the Chidori or Lightning Cutter. The Nukite's piercing power depends on the number of fingers involved:

Five-Finger Nukite: Can break through B-rank defenses.
Four-Finger Nukite: Can break through A-rank defenses.
Three-Finger Nukite: Can break through S-rank defenses.
Two-Finger Nukite: Can break through multiple S-rank defenses.
One-Finger Nukite: Can easily cut through Bijuu and the toughest chakra armors/cloaks.

Drawback: Its potency depends on the number of fingers used, no chakra discount, can be potentially turned against the user himself. Has an Upkeep of 30 CP.
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Lightning Affinity, 2000 WC Training.

Hey old man, I need to go out and do some more training. Can I use your boat today since you don't plan to do any fishing? Rei asked the great fisherman who was sitting idly on the docks, staring out over the water. He sat down beside the old man and looked out in the direction the old man was staring: whatever he was thinking about, Rei couldn't tell. Unlike most people in the village, the great fisherman was an oddity. he was like a sagacious person, old and full of wisdom beyond his elderly years on the planet. Old man? he repeated, almost as if he sounded concerned. Out of all of the people in the village, if Rei were considered to be close to anyone, it would have had to been the old man. Rei was detached from the world and cares, but he had connceted somewhat to the great fisherman who didn't pry at Rei's personal life and treated Rei like an individual and respected the boundaries Rei had placed around himself to survive. Even when compared to his students, Rei valued the old man more- though he would easily sacrifice the great fisherman for his student's sake. While the great fisherman was a great asset to the village in regards of fishing and providing sea food to the market, Rei's students were the future of the village and had a lot of potential.

Hmm? Oh... I must have been lost in my thoughts. What is it Rei? What can I do for you today? You need to go out to sea or something? he asked, seemingly to already know what Rei wanted even though he hadn't actually heard the explanation- or maybe he had, subconsciously... or maybe he had just gotten used to Rei's line of reasoning and expectations. Whatever the case, Rei didn't seem to mind. The old man was nearly harmless and cared too much for the young Jounin Uchiha to betray him or valuable information about him. Rei repeated his request again, this time in a more formal tone as he looked at the old man. The great fisherman chuckled and slapped his knee suddenly. Ah.. I was wondering when you would plan to come by again. Remember our last discussion about the boat? he paused his explanation to let the gravity sink in as he smiled a sheepish grin and then continued. Well you see. The villagers and I appreciate the things you do fro the village and constantly helping us, so we all pooled together to make you a boat. A small look of concern crossed Rei's face, but before he could voice his disapproval, the old man interjected, continuing. Now look. I know you don't like to rely on others or receive gifts. But the villagers and I worked hard to make you a gift out of thankfulness and gratitude. It would be very rude for you to turn away such a thoughtful gift. Besides. I have seen some of those jutsu you train. they are destructive on a massive scale and shouldn't be learned anywhere near the village. Think of this as a means of protecting the village. He hit Rei's weak spot, which he had learned over time.

Rei was a stubborn young man, mature and ever rational- but at the core, all of his thoughts and goals were aligned with protecting and raising the village. Rei's life and dedication in life were aimed at protecting Kirigakure and the great fisherman had learned that by watching how Rei interacted, only ever conceded defeat in regards to the best interest of the village itself. Even now, the old man had a look of victory upon his face as he knew that Rei couldn't argue against his valid points. Come on, I want to show you the boat. said the old man as he got up from his seated position at the docks. Rei rose with him, standing to his feet in a somewhat reluctant fashion and followed on soft footsteps as the great fisherman clomped across the wooden docks with his heavy fishing boots. Over he went to the dock right beside his own boat and pointed to a medium-sized boat that was covered up by a tarp. He grabbed one end of the front of the tarp and directed Rei to grab the other end. Rei grabbed it and together they folded the tarp down and pulled it completely off the covered "gift" Rei wasn't one to be easily impressed, but he was impressed with what he saw. The medium sized boat was a low cut sailing boat with outward curved sides, made of study and well seasoned and pressurized wood. It was carved well, ranging from the general structure to the different events carved into the hull of the boat. Rei recognized most of them, different fishing trips, deliveries depicted of him and the old man delivering carts of sea food to the market to sell. A lot of time and effort had been put into making this boat. Each artwork was carved carefully and many people had come together to testify their stories and appreciation. Just looking, Rei could tell that there was no way he could have refused the gift.

Old man. This is a nice boat. Rei said in a modest and somewhat of a more quiet tone than he was usually accustomed to. Normally Rei sounded confident and uncaring, disconnected and no worry at all: now he sounded careful and considerate. It was enough for the old man, who smiled and laughed at seeing the rare expression of wonder on Rei's face. Aren't you afraid I will ruin the boat in my training or anything? Rei asked, his voice tinged with concern for the boat.

I have faith that you will take good care of it Rei. You are a smart young man and you are always considerate and careful even when you seem not to care or show any emotions at all. the old man paused for a moment, taking a deep breathe and placing a gnarled arm on Rei's shoulder. You remind me a bit of my son, though he wasn't as serious or sullen as you. getting to know you, you've become like a second son to me Rei. it was a compliment, one that Rei didn't mind. He saw the old man as a comrade even though he wasn't a shinobi. Rei had never had a father or a father figure in his life, so he didn't really know how he was supposed to feel.

I will take good care of it then old man. Rei said, not directly saying anything about the bonds the old man had made with him. His promise to take care of the ship was enough for the old man to understand what he really meant. I should take it out for a ride and see how it does huh? he asked, more so stating than asking as a small curve appeared on the corner of his lips, the closest to a smile the great fisherman had ever seen. Of course, he nodded his head and proceeded to help Rei untie the boat with haste and stood on the docks as he watched Rei climb into the boat and sail out of the bay. This was unnecessary... but.. I'm glad they did this. he admitted to himself. He didn't like the idea of receiving the gift, but for some reason, it felt good to accept it.

The new boat steered easily and glided in a wonderfully smooth manner across the surface of the water. The sail was brand new and pushed the boat along as strong gusts of wind carried the boat forward. He could work the rotor and sail from the rear of the ship and steer it in the direction he wanted to go: of course his desired destination was the one spot where he trained. The old man had previously taken him here a few times, originally showing him the sot after Rei had mentioned his need to find a more safe place with solitude to work on his jutsu. That was when he was introduced to the "rock" a place adjacent to the village but far enough away and out of sight around a bend in the land, that the trees and brush on land covered up the location. It was a singular large rock, years of erosion had made the rock smooth and thin around the base where it protruded from the waters, while the top of it was large and thick, less smooth and impossible to climb with just your hands and feet. As a shinobi it was no issue to Rei to get up there. Even now, with his new boat which he tied off to a loop in the rocks to prevent it from escaping while he trained. Rei took one focused leap upwards and landed on top of the rock's upper surface and examined the view. One half of the great expanse was covered in charred marks, previous testaments to Rei's skill with high ranking Katon techniques. Jutsu that he would later use in order to repel two Bijuu from attacking the village, even though he was yet to know any of this.

It was that time again, time to learn some jutsu that would serve a great purpose in furthering Kirigakure's bright future. Recently, Rei had learned that he possessed an affinity to the Raiton element. First the Katon element which was the normal for his powerful clan, then he had learned the Suiton element after witnessing one of his very own Uchiha students unlock it as a primary element. And now the Raiton element. He had found a piece of chakra coursed paper and upon using it, he had learned that he possessed a natural Raiton element affinity when the paper had crinkled up. As a shinobi with the ability to wield three elements, this would serve him in an invaluable manner, more elements meant more versatility and benefits during combat. He had to wonder to himself, did he posses the ability to use ll five basic elements? It was a fair question, but right now wasn't the time to determine that. Right now he was to learn a jutsu with the Raiton affinity and master it.

He had a few ideas, but one thought pervaded his mind the most. Rei was a physically strong and fast person, he favored quick and powerful strikes to end most combat before things could get in full swing. Ending a fight before it began was the most effective way of preventing casualties or more unnecessary ill sentiments between two combatants. Overwhelming power and domination was a sure way to curb retaliation of your foe simply feared you too much to believe they stood a chance at all. A more morally entwined person wouldn't have liked that kind of reasoning, using fear to control people... but fear was what kept people alive, and fear was the most demanding aspect of any one person's choices. Rei was not a morally inclined person however, detached from such emotions- he believed in most any effective means necessary regardless of how people felt or believed.

That was his reasoning and with the Raiton element now under his influence, he figured the best way to start out using the lightning element was to combine it with his own physical skills and create a technique for dominating opponents in close combat. It had to be a powerful technique though, something fast and overwhelmingly powerful with potentially cutting ability. If I were to charge a large amount of chakra into my hand... he started to reason as he began to mold chakra in his gut and mix it with the Ration element and then send the electricity through his arm and used his hand as a conduit. His hand began to glow yellow as more and more chakra was focused into his hand, electricity began to spark around his hand until his hand was engulfed in lightning. Suddenly he struck downward into the rocks beneath him, his hand stabbed through the rock with a lot of effort and jarred his hand somewhat. Not concentrated enough... i need more... concentrated chakra and less mass to resist against. he reasoned and closed one finger, bringing his number of fingers down to four. He had folded his thumb inward to give his hand the appearance of a blade as he jabbed downward again, this time receiving less resistance. It's not enough. Not yet. he told himself and folded his pink, now down to three fingers. Again he stabbed and this time his hand went through the rock like warm butter. If I can do this with three fingers... then what about two or one finger? he asked himself, subconsciously lowering his ring finger out of curiosity, all of his raiton chakra focusing on two fingers. Downward he poked again with the two fingers, slicing through the rock s if he were plunging a sword down into water. Up he pulled his hand and then folded his middle finger, now only with one finger to focus all of that powerful raiton chakra. Down went his hand, but with little to no speed or force. He touched the rock beneath him with just the one finger and felt no resistance at all, such a powerful technique, surely it could serve him well if he ever needed powerful piercing abilities. He pulled his hand out of the rock and stood up as he admired five separate holes in the rock and nodded his head silently, a powerful jutsu indeed.
End
Word Count- 2,279
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Name: Flash Warning
Type: Supplementary
Element: Raiton
Range: 20M
Handseals: Tiger → Ram → Dog
Speed: 20
Description: This technique has only but a couple of purposes and is not directly designed for combat. The user charges lighting into one body part and releases the lightning in the shape of written messages. This can be done with either drawing the message on a surface with their lightning without fear of electrocution or burning even if it is paper: this can also be accomplished by using the tongue to shape the message inside the mouth and then release it when opening their mouth. Whether traveling by written object or through the air through speech, the lightning will disperse harmlessly should the message travel passed 20meters.

Today's purpose was rather simple. He was going to train a primitive technique, crude but effective in its use. Recently he had come to understand the application of the Raiton elemental chakra and had learned an assortment of techniques regarding lightning. While strong and useful, they served various purposes- this technique he had in mind for the day was probably the most simple and harmless of techniques. Though it served no direct combat purpose and caused no harm, it served a subtle purpose and also for sending messages. He needed something he could convey messages over short distances to allies: though such a visual message would be apparent in nature, Rei had some ideas in mind for how he could hide the message with coding or symbols.

Today he was on his rock, his place of silent solitude. Normally, he came here to train deadly jutsu and things that were so destructive it was too dangerous to use around the village or civilians. Today's jutsu wasn't in such a dangerous manner however. He sat down in a seated position like an Indian and thought about how he would apply the chakra through his body for the desired effect. Tiger → Ram → Dog went his hands as he began to mold chakra within his gut and then mix it with the Raiton elemental chakra and focus the flow of the jutsu into his hand. Out onto his fingers the chakra became visible, crackling ever so softly with electricity as he lowered his hand and touched the rock in front of his seated position. A few quick strokes and he had written his name on the rock. He noted it didn't burn, nor did it carve into the rock, yet the lightning remained there and stationary. Hmmm.. he thought and then molded the chakra again, this time sending the flow through his chest and into his mouth as he opened his mouth and moved his tongue as if he were speaking. The lightning danced and formed words based on what he was trying to say. Out on front of him, his name floated in bright Raiton chakra.
End
Word Count- 354
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Name: Kirin
Element: Lightning
Handseals: None
Description: Sasuke draws natural lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike and controls it with chakra. Unlike most techniques, which are based on the user's chakra, this one uses the natural lightning, which — as noted by Zetsu — reaches the ground in 1/1000th of a second. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. If there are no active thunder clouds, the user must create them by using powerful fire techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions. With techniques such as Amaterasu, even stronger storm conditions can be made by them. Also, with Amaterasu's inability to be extinguished by water, it can be used to continuously create new thunder clouds to use Kirin once again; however, the process seems to require a bit of time.

Once a lightning source has been acquired, shaping and guiding the lightning to the target requires very little chakra (20 CP). In addition, usage seems to disperse the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. The technique can completely obliterate a small mountain as well as Itachi Uchiha's Susanoo with Yata Mirror attached.

Drawback: Pre-existing thunder clouds are required; a total of two S-rank Katon are required to be out on the battlefield to radiate their heat to the skies (takes two posts).
Requirements: Ninjutsu Level 5, Lightning Affinity, must have at least ten other Lightning Release techniques.

It was raining this day, not just rain, but a thunderstorm with thick heavy soaking wet rain. It was around noon time and normally the village of Kirigakure would be bright and warm from the sun's hot rays of light. The noonday sun mixed with the moist but warm breeze from the sea made Kirigaure a pleasant place to relax during the daytime. In the morning and evening, it was a different story. In the mornings, it was cold and the streets and surrounding forests were filled with thick deep hazy fog. The wind from the sea in the mornings was chilling and there were little to no warm rays of sunlight to heat the air and dissipate the chill. The evening was also similar, though not as bad. While a deep fog was common, the winds from the sea weren't as bad and the ground had absorbed a good portion of heat from the daytime sun. Today was none of those typical weather patterns however. Every now and then, a great squall would roll through the village, barely grazing the edge of the land but engulfing the village in a massive thunderstorm generated by the fickle hot and cold air currents battling about above them.

Today's thunderstorm was quite massive though, even for what they could usually expect from the sometimes dangerous air currents. People hid in doors today and occasionally glanced out the windows in concern. Children wold peer out of the windows from blissful curiosity and their mothers would pull them away, scolding them for being so stupid as to stand so close to a window. It was seemingly a part of human nature, the women were often fearful beyond reason in such uncontrollable storms: their motherly instincts taking over their whole demeanor to protect their precious children. The fathers were also concerned but to a lesser degree: they couldn't control where the lightning would strike, but they knew that the rain was so heavy that if the lightning did strike the village, the hevily coated rain and soaking wet buildings would quickly dampen and put the flames out. Ther there, the storm will be over soon. was a common phrase that could be heard if one was listening to the father figures comforting their scared family. Kirigakure was a large village, though not extremely high in elevation. The village was rather built into a bowl, a small indention in the land that had originally caused the village founders to create irrigation to prevent the village from being flooded. Tall trees and mountains were about that normally absorbed the random strikings of lightning, so the village itself rarely was ever struck by a stray bolt of lightning from the storms. Ever still, people feared what they couldn't control or predict.

Unlike most, Rei was actually happy for the storm, if one could call Rei's emotion that of happiness. Rather, he was pleased. He was pleased that such a fearsome thunderstorm had presented itself for him. He himself was inside his house, peering out the window at the thick rain and darkened clouds with the random bolts of lightning striking about. A small blaze light up here and there as a lightning bolt struck a tree and caused it to burst into flames- though the rain quickly doused the flames, so there was no need for fear of concern for a forest fire near the village. Not that it was much of an issue regardless, the land was permeated with moisture from the ever constant fog. Catching the land on fire would have been a difficult task indeed. Not to mention the greater majority of Kirigakure shinobi knew the Suiton release element and could team up to put out fearsome fires. If Rei's sister, Yin were still alive, he could see her now, pulling him away from the window and telling him to be careful in her soft and sweet manner. Even though Rei was an accomplished shinobi with much skill, his sister Yin had always babied him and treated him like a helpless baby. In one sense, it was nice to be pampered by one of the only two people he had ever cared for- but it was also demeaning and demasculinized his pride as a man. While Rei didn't associate himself with such prideful and meaningless stereotypes and judgmental statutes, he knew his own self worth and the worth of his precious deceased sister. Rin was just as important to him and Yin, Rin had been his lover, his soul mate that too had died an untimely death. Rin and Yin had been similar in a lot of ways, but Rin had been a Jounin shinobi and far more confident and a free thinker. She had pushed Rei to become stronger without pampering him, although she was always sweet and made up for her tough training at night time and sometimes during the day.

I should take advantage of this storm and try...that. he told himself as he watched the crackling lightning bolts. There was a new technique he wished to learn, something he had considered only after witnessing the lightning strikes themselves during such storms. The problem was that the technique was so destructive, that his usual training places couldn't serve as a place to train without fear of destroying parts of the village or his training spots in general. It had been some time since Rei visited the secret training spot he shared with his student Takeshi, he had adopted a new and more remote training spot with the great fisherman's help: though that spot too would be useless in this situation. While secluded and away from anything to desroy besides the water's themselves, Rei knew it would have been a bad idea for multiple reasons. First being that he would have to travel by water to his giant training rock surrounded on all sides by the sea: either walking across the water or by his new boat, if lighting struck the surface of the water- he would be dead. Second and likely more notable was that even if he did make it to the training spot, he would be the highest elevation for over a mile, making him the only target for the random bolts of lightning. On top of that, if he successfully completed the jutsu he had intended, then the power of the jutsu itself would have to be released into the water. That kind of n electrical jolt int he surface of the water would kill countless fish and likely re-circulate back through the water and shock him to death on his rock.

That was when his eyes were caught by the flash of another lightning bolt on the mountain side. Yes, the mountain would make an appropriate place. Even though it had a high elevation, it was surrounded by countless trees and other mountain sides that rolled across the lands. He would choose one of the lowest elevated mountains and head there. He dressed himself, not dressing in his usual attire because it was raining and he would get soaked regardless. Today he were a short sleeve black shirt, a pair of black shorts and his black shinobi sandals. Common and casual wear to say the least. He left his house, locking the door, figuring he would be gone for an hour or so. he didn't take any rain gear, it was just rain after all. He traveled for about twenty minutes uphill through the pouring rain and muddy ground, his feet getting soaked and dirty in the red clay that had lots of iron in it. Finally he reached the top of the small mountain side, one of the many large hills along the ridge line in the forest. From this spot, he found a clearing that showered in all directions, Kirigakure in the opposite direction and safely buffered by another mountain that prevented his direct line of sight. He stood near the edge of a cliff overlooking a small valley surrounded by mountains on each side, the other three mountains larger and taller than the one Rei stood on. He charked Katon chakra into his gut and then performed the Tiger handseal a couple of times in a row as he opened his mouth and released a barrage of eight large dragon headed fireballs straight up into the thunderclouds.

While the clouds were thick with rain and lightning, he wanted more thunder in the generalized position to get what he intended. The eight fireballs soared upwards, incinerating the individual droplets of water on their way up as the went. After reaching maximum height, they detonated in fiery blasts in the sky, the upheaval of hot currents mixed with the fickle air currents and the particles created more ionized lightning in the spot near Rei. Large bolts of lighting struck the higher mountains out of seeming wrath. Out stretched Rei's hand in a motion as he reached up into the sky with one hand, lightning sparkled off of his hand and seemed to interact with the thunderstorm in the sky. Instead of striking him, the thunderbolts all struck the air itself, all at the same point and intersected each other as they combined into one massive floating thunderbolt that formed into the shape of a lightning dragon. The lightning beast roared in rage, and then struck down instantly in the direction Rei dropped and pointed his fingers. The farthest and highest mountain side. The lightning dragon shot out like a spear of lightning from heaven and struck the mountain solidly, exploding violently with an intense flash and wave of heat as the mountain exploded and was obliterated. The force of the blast was enough to shake Rei's standing position. After the jutsu struck the mountain, the thunderstorms had begun to lessen and the rain eventually stopped. So.. using this type of jutsu was enough to curb weather conditions. That would mean Rei would have to use Katon techniques in the future to generate such storms if they were not already present. Rei was satisfied and rather impressed, h had discovered a very powerful technique indeed. One that was capable of obliterating a mountain side: if ever he fought a worthy opponent or a Bijuu, then this technique would surely prove invaluable so long as he could build up enough clouds and get the attack fired from a safe distance.
End
Word Count- 1,732
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Training Thread   Rei Uchiha's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Uchiha's Training Thread
Page 1 of 1