Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  I_vote_lcapBreaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  I_voting_barBreaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  I_vote_lcapBreaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  I_voting_barBreaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]    Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:21 pm

The seasons seemed to be the only constant variable in our existence, always going through it's designated route, always reliable. Autumn, so many memories Dominick could recall over his youthful years, training and enjoying his time with his family. It was a couple years back when his father was killed during mission, were as two survivors from a team 7 returned. A few family friends mourned the death near a quiet lake outside the village, where Dominick seemed to find peace. He'd return to that place every week, maybe it be 3 to 4 times. He found comfort being able to have a conversation's with his deceased father whether that day he came for a simple visit, or it was time to train. Today was a training day, it had occurred to him that it was time to harness his abilities further. His belongings dropped from his rough hands, and landed next to his father's tombstone. This was their paradise his father eternal resting place & his personal space of trinity. He began to strip his upper torso, taking off his combat shirt & necklace only leaving his grey tank top over his skin. He flexed his muscles until he felt they were tense enough, as small amounts of smoke began to rise from his skin. It wasn't as if his skin was burning, it was his blood cells quickening and rushing throughout his body giving him more speed and power for a certain amount of time. He'd use it to his advantage, performing the clone seal he, from a poof of smoke another version of himself appeared. He'd quicken his own training by sparring with another person.

Their combat commenced, if anyone was to stand-by and watch his training they wouldn't want to blink. The speedy combat of the pair was to much for most eyes to catch except for dojutsu users would have a difficult time. Punch for Punch, Kick for Kick. Both sharing the same mentality and combat experience, with thrilling action. After the last punch was exchanged, the two pushed off of each-others force land about 5 meters away from each other. "Hold still, I want to try something new. Just stand there and Act like your going to pull up a fight.", the clone nodded in acceptance to his request as he dashed forward. 3 meters in he summoned another clone who engaged head-on as the first clone made it's defensive move. His eyes grew in shock as he didn't see the original Dominick anywhere, he had taken his eyes off him for a second and lost track. The second clone moved back avoiding something the first didn't know about, not able to turn to check his blind spot. Within the landing of the second clone, the first felt a great pain in his back. The original Dominick had double-backed behind him and jammed his fist & adjacent elbow into his back. "PULSE!", the first clone shot forward unable to do much as he felt the sting remain in his back area. As he slowed down, gliding across the ground he performed the hand-seals for False Darkness, it wouldn't work. The stinging remained when his knowledge he shared with the original came into play. "You....You blocked my chakra network....", the first clone began to say just before he disappeared. Poof in a screen of smoke both clones disappeared as the battle had finished. For the next few hours, Dominick had trained his new technique "Pulse", and it would be a valuable asset.

Learned: Taijutsu "Pulse"
Total Word Count: 588
Back to top Go down

Breaking Boundaries ! [Training Thread, Open]
Page 1 of 1