Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) I_vote_lcapThe ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) I_voting_barThe ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) I_vote_lcapThe ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) I_voting_barThe ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done)   The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:14 am

Name: Yamata no Jutsu Eight branches serpent technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:None
Range:all
Handseals:None
Speed: 90
Description:This Jutsu Is one of the strongest snake ninjutsus ever to be created. ransform into a giant white serpent with eight heads and eight tails. The serpent boasts a giant body, staggering at a towering and immese height of 120 meters. Each snakes head and body is twenty meters in diameter. The user can hide himself within the snakes body and freely move about and change positions while still retaining control over the jutsu. The user can emerge from the mouth and attack with ninjutsu but leaves there body exposed and thus open to attack. The user and sne the eight heads of the snake share vision as well giving the user a advantage not to be attacked from other directions. Each snake head and spit of B rank poison at a target. If the target is hit with the psoion they will suffer - 10 in srength and speed and if not treated within 6 posts the infected will go into a paralyzed state. Must have the snake contract in order to use this technique
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done)   The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:38 pm

This feels like a rip-off of Orochimaru's ultimate form. Why don't you try to make it out of Mokuton, either that or create the Snake contract.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The ultimate snake ninjutsu (done)
Page 1 of 1