Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Snake ninjutsu (Done) I_vote_lcapSnake ninjutsu (Done) I_voting_barSnake ninjutsu (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Snake ninjutsu (Done) I_vote_lcapSnake ninjutsu (Done) I_voting_barSnake ninjutsu (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Snake ninjutsu (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Snake ninjutsu (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Name:Mandara no Jin Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:none
Range:All ranges
Handseals:None
Speed: 85
Description:With this technique, ten thousand summoned snakes crawl out of the user's mouth and sleeves and hunt down the enemy. With such overwhelming numbers, a true "wall of snakes" is formed, making defense and evasion meaningless. The enemy can do nothing but become buried by the snakes. The snakes can bite the enemy with their poison fangs that will cause them great pain and cause their speed and go down by by 15 points and there taijutsu down 2 points until treated, the snakes can open their mouths to extend Katana blades with B rank sharpness, making them even more deadly. Furthermore, when the inexhaustibly crawling snakes gather together, they become a defensive wall, and can block any kind of attack of A rank or lower the snakes will die essentially if an A-rank attack reaches them at the same time it's used to soak up the damage . The user must have the snake summoning contract.

Name:Sen'ei Tajashu - Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range:Short to Mid
Handseals:None
Speed:70
Description:By increasing the amount of snakes summoned with the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands (max 20), the diversity of this ninjutsu is increased. The swarm of big snakes appear in an instant, each snake individually doing something like intimidating, diverting, or capturing the enemy in a cooperative attack. Without giving them the time to react, the enemy is entangled. These snakes have poisonous bites and sharp fangs, if bitten a target will have their speed and reduced by 10 points and there taijutsu down by one point and , they can also extend Katana blades from their mouths with C rank sharpness. The user must have The snake summoning contract.

Name:Sen'eijashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range:Short
Handseals:Snake, Tiger
Speed: 60
Description:This technique allows the user to eject snakes (max 6) from their wrist or sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. If bitten the target will have their speed dropped by 5 points. The snakes can also open their mouths to extend Katana blades with D rank sharpness. This technique can also be classified as a variation of the Summoning Technique. This technique can also produce snakes from different parts of the user's body, such as the mouth. The user must have The snake summoning contract.

Last edited by Neah Senjuu on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:44 pm

These are Orochimaru's jutsus. And the snake is needed also. Have you got said contract? If not then denied.

But do correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:53 pm

No these arent just orochimarus jutsu but. Yes i will be having the snake contract after i finish registering these jutsu im working on the summons as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Finish said contract first please. And I will check in again. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Contract Complete!
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Mandara no Jin:
Quote :
Furthermore, when the inexhaustibly crawling snakes gather together, they become a defensive wall, and can block any kind of attack of A rank or lower
This is fine, but add that all of the snakes will die essentially if an A-rank attack reaches them at the same time it's used to soak up the damage.

The other snake jutsus are approved
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:28 pm

approved..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake ninjutsu (Done)   Snake ninjutsu (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake ninjutsu (Done)
Page 1 of 1