Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kaguya Clan I_vote_lcapKaguya Clan I_voting_barKaguya Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kaguya Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Kaguya Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Clan   Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Clan Name: Kaguya Clan
Clan Location: Scattered
Size: 10
Clan Ability Description: Shikotsumyaku - Kaguya are able to manipulate their chakra-infused bone in a variety of ways, including extending bone from their body as a protrusion or wielding a blade of their own skeleton. Shikotsumyaku can be utilized as a great offense or powerful defense, as Kaguya bone are extremely durable and adept for piercing. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates after one post, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. The durability of a Kaguya's Shikotsumyaku is extreme and thus Kaguya gain a +50 boost to the durability of their bones.  Finally, jutsu that utilize the Shikotsumyaku can be classified as Taijutsu, even if they greatly resemble Ninjutsu unless it grows bone of large volumes, grows bones from one another, or manipulates bones without contact with them; and using Shikotsumyaku bone weapons is also Taijutsu.

All bones created by the Shikotsumyaku which do not specify a particular weapon application or lack thereof, follow the following templates.  In situations where it is practical, please include a filled out item template.

Shikotsumyaku Items

Name: Shikotsumyaku Bone ExtensionsRank: ~Type: Spikes that can form to specific shapes.Materials: Shikotsumyaku boneVisual Description:
    Spoiler:
    The bones can vary in length and thickness, but the general rule of thumb is that they won’t exceed the thickness of the user’s bones and the length of two feet.  Their shape can vary slightly from blades to spikes to flat rectangles.Ability: The bones are more durable than any forms of steel and are virtually indestructible.  They cut and deal damage similarly to the Strength and Durability relationship with physical stats, except that half the Strength and Durability of the user are added together in place of the Strength stat.Cost: ~Requirements: Kaguya Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai (Jutsu that deal with bone extensions.)Name: Shikotsumyaku Bone RemovalsRank: ~Type: Bones can vary in shape slightly from simple bones to blades.Materials: Shikotsumyaku BonesVisual Description:
    Spoiler:
    The length and width cannot exceed the length and width of the user’s limbs (as the bones are from their limbs).  They vary in shape slightly, but generally form blades similar to this.Ability: The bones are more durable than any forms of steel and are virtually indestructible.  They cut and deal damage similarly to the Strength and Durability relationship with physical stats, except that two-thirds of the Strength and Durability of the user are added together in place of the Strength stat.Cost: ~Requirements: Kaguya Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai (Jutsu that deal with bone removals.)Name: Shikotsumyaku Spine RemovalRank: ~Type: Serrated SpineMaterials: Shikotsumyaku Bones Visual Description:
    Spoiler:
    The spine, upon removal, is about 1.5x the length of the user’s spine.  The vertebrae emerge and sort of serrate the blade that the spine has become.Ability: Vertebrae can disconnect and extend, making the spine resemble a  whip and extending up to 5x its normal length. The bones are more durable than any forms of steel and are virtually indestructible.  They cut and deal damage similarly to the Strength and Durability relationship with physical stats, except the Strength and Durability of the user are added together in place of the Strength stat.Cost: ~Requirements: Kaguya Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai (Jutsu that remove the spine.)

History: Although relatively small because of a deadly disease that has claimed the lives of much of the population, the Kaguya are well known as a battle clan. In the clan wars era, they have spread fear for their bone-manipulating kekkai genkai and incredible Taijutsu prowess; some clan members are revered within the family for pushing themselves beyond the limit on the battlefield to devastate the enemy, knowing that their life would soon succumb to the Kaguya disease. Knowledge of this disease kept many from mating with those with the Shikotsumyaku kekkai genkai, which pushed the family closer as they only had each other to rely on. However, that did not stop them from uniting with the Terumi Clan as they became the founding families of Iwagakure.

The Terumi agreed that some members of their clan will marry members of the Kaguya as part of the alliance when they were building Iwagakure. This made it easier for the battle-excelling Kaguya to co-exist with the pacifist Terumi in building a ninja village, and it also promoted new genes that would promote stronger kekkai genkai. The Kaguya and Terumi shared a mutual drive for power, and that eventually led them to discovering a fuinjutsu derived from the Uzumaki clan that enabled them to seal Bijuu, one of which was terrorizing the newly-built village - Kurama the Nine Tailed Fox. At the cost of many lives, the Kyuubi was successfully sealed into a human container, and that created the first Jinchuriki.

However, the Kaguya and Terumi were destroyed by their own success. More Bijuu showed up at their doors during a massive gathering of shinobi for a Grand Tournament, which ended up in Iwagakure's ruin and the death of many Kaguya and Terumi. A clan with declined numbers, they are scattered throughout the world with their sense of purpose and unity... lost.

Bloodline Reputation: The Kaguya Clan is obscure and very few people know about them due to their near-extinction.

Clan Jutsus:

Name: Dance of the Willow
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close (bone can extend up to two feet from the body)
Description: The first of Kimimaro's five dances. To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. There isn't any set form for the Dance of the Willow. Just like a willow that is shaken by the wind, the opponents attacks are simply parried and countered. Uncharacteristic of a willow, the hardened bones puncture and damage the opponents body. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

Name: Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m)
Speed: Tier 2
Description: Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. This technique is essential to Kimimaro for his long distance attacks. The user can fire 28 bone shrapnels; one for each section of bone on each finger of the hand.

Name: Dance of the Camellia
Range: Close
Description: The second of Kimimaro's five dances, which he performs by modifying one of his upper arm bones to create a short, bone-hilted bone sword. He then stabs chaotically and continuously with extreme speed adding a 1 Tier speed boost for the duration of the technique. The hand with the sword is again and again visibly projected. And yet the movement is irregular which makes it difficult to predict. With each thrust the sword's track is very capable of changing. The attack comes from unexpected angles, causing a person's delicate defence reaction to come off guard. Though one can have great reflexes and moving ability, it is next to impossible to keep dodging the fierce attack until it stops. Thus if one showed an opening, a finishing blow will be dealt by one stab in an instant.

Name: Dance of the Larch
Description: The third of Kimimaro's five dances. From the body, several bones pop out all at once. The stronger the opponent's physical attack, the more powerful the counter attack is, dealing severe damage. The sudden defence, combined with the needle-like bones high killing ability, makes way for a technique which has great potential for battle. The bones can be used to block or trap an opponent's taijutsu strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would begin to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas. The bones protrude no more than two feet.

Name: Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Description: The first half of Kimimaro's fourth dance. With the Shikotsumyaku, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column, and regrow a new spine to replace it immediately. Between the bones in the gaps there is cartilage that allows flexibility, which makes it possible to bend it as if it were a whip. With average estimation skills along with the impossible range it stretches, dodging is difficult. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. He would follow up with Dance of the Clematis: Flower to pierce the immobilised opponent. No chakra discounts can apply to this technique.

• Name: Shikotsumyaku Spine Removal
    Type: Serrated Spine
    Materials: Shikotsumyaku Bones
    Visual Description:
    Spoiler:
    The spine, upon removal, is about 1.5x the length of the user’s spine.  The vertebrae emerge and sort of serrate the blade that the spine has become.
    Ability: Vertebrae can disconnect and extend, making the spine resemble a  whip and extending up to 5x its normal length. The bones are more durable than any forms of steel and are virtually indestructible.  They cut and deal damage similarly to the Strength and Durability relationship with physical stats, except the Strength and Durability of the user are added together in place of the Strength stat.
    Cost: ~
    Requirements: Kaguya Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai (Jutsu that remove the spine.)

Name: Dance of the Clematis: Flower
Description: This technique is the second half of Kimimaro's fourth dance. To obtain the strongest-absolute hardest weapon, a considerable amount of chakra is needed. Enhanced to the highest degree-maximum solidity due to the dense compression, the bone weapon is exceedingly large. Since its destructive power has no meaning if the blow does not connect with the opponent, Kimimaro first binds the opponent with a "vine" (from the first technique) by wrapping it around the opponent and allowing for the spikes to dig into them to restrict movement.

Name: Dance of the Seedling Fern
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Long (Covers a 50m radius from where the user is)
Description: The last of Kimimaro's five dances, countless bones rise from underground. The blades of bone indiscriminately slaughter whoever stands on the ground's surface. Furthermore, if this fails to bring down his foe, Kimimaro can become one with the bones, which in turn can allow him to attack an enemy unnoticed. No chakra discounts can apply to this technique. Blending in with the bone requires A-rank chakra. Bones reach 50 meters high and vary between 50-75 centimeters thick and taper off to a point at the top.  This jutsu does not get chakra discounts when performed or when blending with bone.

Name: Shikotsumyaku Armor
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Description: The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. By infusing their calcium with chakra, Kaguya are able to manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to form a unique skeletal structure. By doing this, the user is capable of generating an armor of dense bone underneath their skin. This additional layer of protection grants the user an impenetrable skeletal frame, which can resist almost any type of physical attack. Kaguya bones can even withstand a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything. The user of this technique gains the additional 50 Durability of their bone structure placed directly underneath their skin. In addition, constant chakra must be paid an upkeep price for each post this skeletal form is maintained.

Last edited by The Great Pretender on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kaguya Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan   Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Seems good, I like it. Though the location needs to be changed to scattered seeing as they and terumi found Iwa but it got destroyed by the bijuu in the new plotline
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Kaguya Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan   Kaguya Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Updated 11/25/2015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan   Kaguya Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya Clan
Page 1 of 1