Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jutsu training[NK/Private] I_vote_lcapJutsu training[NK/Private] I_voting_barJutsu training[NK/Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Jutsu training[NK/Private] I_vote_lcapJutsu training[NK/Private] I_voting_barJutsu training[NK/Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jutsu training[NK/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Jutsu training[NK/Private] Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:54 am

The jutsus I would learn in this thread are:

Name: Dropping Lid
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth Release
Range: Long
Handseals: Snake
Speed: 75
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-
shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on
the target, trapping them

Name: Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole
Technique
Range: -
Handseals: None
Speed: 50
Description: This technique changes earth into
fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing
the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect
goes around the body (not just the hands),
making it just large enough for a person to move
through. The user can pinpoint where they are,
despite being underground, by sensing the
magnetic forces. They can also sense what is
happening on the surface and use that
information to launch a surprise attack on the
enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground,
escaping to a depth where the enemy can't
reach. It also appears that after digging, the
ground can be returned to its original state,
leaving no trace of where the user entered the
earth.

Name: Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Range: 20m
Handseals: Boar → Ox → Technique specific seal
Speed: 45
Description: This technique causes the ground
surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself,
burying them alive or crushing them. This
technique is capable of causing quite a bit of
damage to the area. This technique is much more
damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or
inside a cave.

Name: Earth Release: Rock Shelter
Range: Close
Handseals: Snake, Rabbit, Ram.
Description: The user surrounds themselves
with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in
order to fabricate a formation of rock that is
capable of protecting both the user and others in
close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly
leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even
when the quantity of earth used is enough to
form a complete dome around multiple
individuals. The user can also manipulate the
resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be
able to observe outside.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Handseals: Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger
→ Snake
Speed: 60
Description: By flowing concentrated chakra
from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing
underground, one can tear the earth apart,
creating large chasms. The length, width,
direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to
the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires
fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they
can use this technique to divide the space
between the enemy and their own team in two,
destroy enemy camps or defenses, and even to
attack.

Name: Earth Release: Earth-Style Rampart
Range: 40m high
Handseals: Tiger
Description: This technique makes a gigantic
rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by
shaping the ground and increasing the amount of
earth with chakra. Depending on what the user
imagines, the shape of the rampart can be
anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like
mountain. If the user increases the volume of
earth too much, he can be forced to keep his
chakra consumption down

Name: Earth Release: Earth Spear
Range: Close
Description: The user flows chakra through all
parts of their body causing it to become
noticeably darker, which increases their defensive
power to its utmost limits by making the skin as
hard as diamond. Furthermore, the destructive
power of physical attacks is increased, making
this a great all-purpose technique. The amount of
techniques that can break through the areas
hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero,
excluding its undeniable weak point: Lightning
Release ninjutsu. Shinobi with the earth release as
a primary element along with mastery in Ninjutsu
demonstrate the ability to use this to cover
themselves partially (i.e. their hand and lower
arm, and the side of his head) without using hand
seals, which gives them a significant tactical
advantage against ambushes. Although, this
technique does have a drawback in that one
cannot really move parts of their body that is
hardened.

Name: Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
Range: 10m
Handseals:Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog
Description: The user creates a solid wall of
earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either
converted to earth within the body, then spat out
to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-
existing earth to form the wall. The earth then
instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself
is also coated with chakra, making its strength
incomparable to that of a normal mud wall.
Because of the earth's special characteristics, the
wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire
and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is
possible to create a vast volume of earth. Some
shinobi can create walls composed of sculptures.

WC required to learn all jutsus here is 5000

Last edited by darny on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:48 am

The past days had been quite eventful for the young hyuuga, his father, as usual was out on another thing he called a mission, he had only branched by for 3 times in 5 days so far, and each time he did, he'll tell Kenao that he forgot something and had to go back immediately, there would be a day when he would follow his father and know whether he had been lying or not, but with the way things were, that wouldn't be happening in the next 2 years, once his father activates his byakugan, he will be spotted and directed home, the byakugan was such a piss off, though he was happy that he possessed it but wasn't happy that his father did. To think about it, all he ever did in a day, he would do the next day, it was like all of his activity were in a cycle. The first thing he usually did was to take care of the house his father left for a 'mission', he would have to sweep it, dust it, and even mop some places. After that, he would take his bath and would also brush his teeth, then wear his clothes, prepare his own food and then devour it entirely, with the anger he ate the food, sometimes he would nibble on the ceramic plate, taking quick bite on the bowl which he would imagine as his father, all his father had to do was to come home and have a good time with his son and he would become a nice kid again, Kenao had become more violent the last few days, he didn't let any jonin in, though some of them came with missions, while some came when they missed their way and were branching from room to room, asking for directions.
After Kenao would eat, he would just go sit on any comfy chair he desired and would wait for his father, till he would fall asleep.

Today would be different however, the young hyuuga still asleep was woken up by an annoying alarm that just won't stop buzzing, even if he throws it away, he would eventually sleep walk and placed it on the draw beside his bed. The alarm buzzed and buzzed for some minutes but was unable to wake Kenao up, he had grown accustomed to the irking buzzes created by the alarm, it was like there was no alarm, he was dreaming, snoring and a little snot had developed on his nose, with the air proceeding out of his mouth blowing it gradually. After five minutes, Kenao was disturbed and the dreamworld he was faded with his ear finally resounded the buzz to his brain, powerful enough to knock him out of his hypnosis. He was dreaming about himself, with a cute girl on a date, where everything seemed to go perfectly, he was about to kiss her when he woke up.
Kenao's bedhead was a big mess, strands of hair were scattered around the bed, his hair spread out to every direction and his eyes drowsy. As soon as he woke up, the upsetting sound rang in his head, lifting his upper body up Oh, this stupid alarm again, when will you stop finding your way back into my room and keep upsetting me? he would ask as if he was waiting for a reply, the alarm snoozed a bit, Kenao rested his back on the bed once more. At least it listened to me, Kenao's face changed to a surprised one, the face of a person that had been stabbed by the person they love( not that he was, just the way his face became). Gotta get rid of this shit before it starts whining again, Kenao hurriedly reached for the alarm and threw it out of the window,Now some peace and quiet, Now I can go back to dreamworld, how graceful. Kenao's little moment was interrupted by the buzz of the alarm again, it seemed like it landed on a sheet of metal that added to the buzzing of the alarm as it was in oscillation, Kenao closed his ears with his palms, squeezing his face. No no no, no no no no no no no, this can't be happening, why won't this dreadful alarm leave me in quietness, aaaahhhhh!!! Kenao would complain, he could no longer lie on his bed with the way the sound was heard on his bed, which was near to the window. Kenao rolled off the bed, rolling under it to escape the sound for at least a second, when he found out that it wasn't working, he ran to his bathroom and slammed the door shut, Finally, I'm free. Kenao yawned, looked at the mirror with his eyes half closed, Aaahhh!!!!, I look ugly with this bedhead, maybe I should just bath and not sleep in this bath tub then. Kenao took his brush and paste, squeezed the paste with his index finger and another free finger, releasing the paste on the brush and brushed his teeth, after he was done, he stripped naked and hanged his clothes, getting under the hot shower, he would dance and whine slowly as his brain acted like a boom box, dancing to the song he was singing on his head. After some mintues passed, Kenao would be on the floor, his butt pivoting his whole body and his back resting on the wall, he had fallen asleep

WC:945
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Kenao woke up from his sleep, the water had severely wet him and the bathroom floor was wet, he stood up and tilted the handle of the shower, turning it off, he was in a way glad that nobody saw or knew that he had wasted a lot of water, the landlord would probably be in debt right now, the water he bought for the whole building, which is supposed to last for a week has had a large volume of it wasted by a young boy. Kenao left the bathroom with his body and hair dry, although he was naked, his hair were as straight as ever, well, they were too straight. Kenao walked towards his closet, he would put on something a little colourful, to prevent radiation. Kenao wore a blue T-shirt, black pants and a blue sandal, he wasn't going to go around with any weapon, he walked to the kitchen gently, preparing Chai for himself.
Kenao walked around waiting till the kettle started whistling, he brought out the hot water and mixed it with his tea and sipped it slowly. The cycle of events that had been happening for the past few days were reoccurring, he had already woken up, taken his bath, prepared his breakfast and was done with it, Kenao didn't want to take in anything heavy, cause he would end the incessant await of his father, he wouldn't sit around doing nothing again. He grabbed. His ninja pouch bag and shoved 15 snacks and 2 sachets of water deep in the ninja bag, just in case he felt hungry and thirsty for the training he was preparing himself for on that day, he walked to the sitting-room, walked towards the drawer and brought out a scroll. He was not going to sit idle and wait for his father to come, he had to become strong on his own, the weak ones are neglected, he didn't want to be weak, he had to become strong, for his village, his clan, for his lousy father and most importantly, for himself. Kenao made a mental note. In this world of Shinobi, Weaklings are treated as brats and scum, I will not become a weakling, I will not be treated as scum!, he would not for once be a weakling, and if he did, he would train all his life to not be one, but he had to train at first. So he walked out of his apartment, and right out into the entrance of the building, where a lot of people pass by

WC:436
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:00 am

Kenao sat on his butt, unlatched the scroll he was holding and unrolled it, upon opening it,
He saw many jutsus with detailed information, he saw the paintings of the jutsu, rank, range and how the jutsus can be performed. Wait, so I'm supposed to learn all this, no way, I'm out of here, this is a drag. Kenao stood up, rolling the scroll and latched it, he took several steps towards the building, just to enter and keep waiting. Kenao got to the staircase, he was about to climb it when he remembered that he wouldn't be a weakling, and will therefore not be treated as scum, the only way he could do that was to start learning the jutsus first. [color=#FF9933]Uurrrrgghh, Damn it, damn it damn it!. I have to go back and train, and the lawn may not be enough for my training, I'll have to go to a training ground probably, but I saw some jutsus there that don't require much space, I'll learn those here and learn the other complex ones later in a training ground. Kenao ran down as fast as he could, kicking the door open and exited the building, he held his trousers by the waist and shaked his hands rigorously, prompting the trousers to dance, and nae nae(hahaahahhha).
He tightened them and unlatched the scroll, he unrolled the scroll afterwards and read the contents under a jutsu title. Now, the time has come, the time for the creation of a new man, that will know no limit, for Kenao had vowed that he would become the strongest shinobi

WC:279
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:46 am

Kenao saw the jutsu in template form, well that In a way made it easier for him to read, Name: Dropping Lid
Speed: 75
[s]Descptin[/s] Description: The user creates a giant, boar-
shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on
the target, trapping [s]dem[/s] them

Good, this is just perfect, this can make me restrain my enemy good enough, I like this jutsu, now what does it say.Kenao squinted his eyes to look at the book, not that he had difficulty reading or any problem related to that, that was a serious face, which allowed him to comprehend and take every detail in. He spent his time reading the scroll greatly, ok, so here I have it, all I need is the snake handseal. Kenao instantly formed the snake hand seal, standing up a little, his eyes still on the scroll. So, I'll make a large boar headed earthen lid, and make it drop on the opponent, fair enough, I have to try it. Kenao still holding the snake handseal focused his chakra high in the air, but focusing the chakra was hard enough for the hyuuga, even with his prodigious talent in Chakra control, it took the hyuuga a while to get the right degree of manipulation his chakra needed, his first try was total failure!, he wasn't used to extending his chakra to long distance, maybe he should have started out with something much more easier, maybe this technique wouldn't be this hard.
He adjusted himself again, holding the snake hand seal so hard that his fingers smeared force across the surface of his bones, gritting his teeth, he felt a surge of chakra in him, he closed his eyes, giving him a good feel of his own chakra, it was quite easy for him to release chakra from any point he desired, but controlling the chakra to such a long distance was near impossible for the hyuuga, but no pain no gain, no difficult no skillful, that was Kenao's motto, there was a reason difficult things and tasks existed, there is a reason to their existence. Still closing his eyes, he would expel the chakra out with enough force, but it didn't quite get to where he wanted it to get, he had to close his eyes, still feeling the chakra that had been casted out from his body, his chakra dense, he could feel it outside his body, his muscles flexed, he flexed his brain muscles and some veins, after a second of tussling with the failure that dwelled within him and his own will power to overcome that, the chakra disappeared, he didn't get it.
He fell to the ground with his butt landing first. No, I will not fall, I am not a failure. Kenao stood up, with new vigour, those words kept ringing in his head, his face now frank, he looked at the void in the sky, he would feel that void with the dome he'll create now.
He expelled his chakra out, the chakra reached several distances instantly, Kenao manipulated the chakra, which started forming into a semi-spherical dome, with the appearance of a boar, the colour of the dome changing into tawny brown, then after 2 seconds of manipulating his chakra to give it a suitable appearance, Kenao released the dome, impacting the ground with brute force, the dome dropped on a small area with an iron shop, which effectively trapped the man. Kenao was pleased with what he had done, but it took a while for him to fully manipulate the chakra the last time, so he'll have to try it again.
Kenao held the snake seal, expelled his chakra out and formed it into a giant dome with the shape of a dragon(not a bear this time) that descended with brute force on another shop, effectively trapping the owners of the shop.
That's more like it, which jutsu should I learn next?, lemme check. Kenao touched the end of a sheet of the book, he decided to go to another page when he remembered that the dome still trapped some people. Oh, I forgot to release those adults in their shops. Well here goes. Kenao held the ram seal, Kai!!. Immediately, the domes withered just like the stem of a plant, and soon after, the walls of the foam broke till they eventually dropped on the floor, without harming the civilians encased.

WC:784
TWC:2444
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:32 am

Kenao heaved a sigh of relief and satisfaction, he had learned a jutsu that would be handful in different situations, he was already embarking on a journey that'll let him become one of the finest ninjas, this training will prepare him for the dangers that will come in the near future. Kenao was already in love with the scroll he took from the drawer, it was his father's scroll, he loved the jutsus he saW when he browsed the scroll the last time, so his father has all this jutsus up his sleeve, that's good. His father must be really strong. He could even recollect seeing a jutsu that would allow him to move in the earth and sense what would be going on at the surface, that's a pretty decent jutsu, it worked by channeling chakra into the earth, making it fine sand, then the user digs around with their whole body, with a person with a good affinity with this technique, it's possible that they can channel chakra into elevated surfaces, making it fine sand and the user will dig horizontally or vertically with extreme speed to their desired direction.
He unrolled the scroll again, he must find a jutsu of that calibre, that's a useful technique to possess, he moved closer to the scroll and browsed till he saw the jutsu, Aahh, there it is, Hidden Like A Mole Technique, good technique, let me read your pleasant self.
He read the descriptions and contents under the name of the technique,
"Name: Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole
Technique
Range: -
Handseals: None
Speed: 50
Description: This technique changes earth into
fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing
the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect
goes around the body (not just the hands),
making it just large enough for a person to move
through. The user can pinpoint where they are,
despite being underground, by sensing the
magnetic forces. They can also sense what is
happening on the surface and use that
information to launch a surprise attack on the
enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground,
escaping to a depth where the enemy can't
reach. It also appears that after digging, the
ground can be returned to its original state,
leaving no trace of where the user entered the
earth.".
[color:ecf0=FF9933]Oh, this is good, this tech has a good vibe, it's versatile and can be applied in most situations, for ambush, surprise attacks and stealth. This really is a good technique.
Kenao looked at the handseals required and the description once more. Ok good, it doesn't require handseals, so it can be done instantaneously, ok, all I have to do is channel chakra to make it look like fine sand, that's gonna be easy in this desert, then I'll just dig, sounds easy enough, lemme give it a try..
Kenao focused his chakra to the earth, attempting to break the jutsu into fine sand, but he couldn't perform the jutsu on his first try, that was fine, he didn't even expect that he would be able to perform it by just reading it from the scroll, then execute it immediately, he needed concentration and focus.
Kenao closed his eyes, a common approach of Kenao to techniques, this freed him from every distraction and granted him to have a better grip and feel of his chakra. He focused on his chakra as his upper and lower eye lid came into contact, now he couldn't see anything, his vision was blank, but it was for the better good, he slowly roused his chakra to his lower body, the chakra sipped out of his body right into the earth beneath, slowly, the sand began to soften, a second passed and the sand was okay for Kenao to dig, with the chakra at his lower body, he used it like a drill to slowly dig into the ground, till his whole body has been encased in the earth, Kenao ran around in the earth for several seconds before popping out with brute force at the surface, he was able to sense what was going on at the surface. Kenao was pleased that he got the jutsu right.
Now, it's time I get in trouble, hhahahahaha.
Kenao channelled chakra to the earth and instantly descended into the earth, he ran towards the annoying landlord, who was outside, standing somewhere on the levelled plains of Sunagakure, Kenao could sense him and other person talking, possibly a new tenant, well whoever it is, he's gonna ruin the moment.
Kenao still moving in the earth, he moved towards the surface, made the earth there into fine sand and held the landlord's left leg, while Kenao descended down with the landlord's ankle tightly held, which led the landlord to be drawn deep into the sand, with his head remaining at the surface, struggling to pull himself out, he would see the business man he was negotiating with gathering his strength for a long dash. No!!n no Mr Sato!, don't run away he cried , but his words ran to deaf ears, Mr Sato could be seen 5m away already, running with every strength his whole system could muster up

WC:910
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 9:38 am

Kenao left the man there sensing the numerous attempts of the old man to break his restrain, he knew he wouldn't die and would struggle to get his hands out and push himself up, but there was no way that would be happening unless he was given a helping hand by someone generous enough to rescue the ugly old man that acted like a bully around little children, Kenao was aware that he would be pulled out sooner or later, but it would be still be fun to at least watch the impertinent old man cry for help and eventually pass out, the old landlord attempted to shake his torso, maybe the vibrations could give him a bit of space to slip his hand out of the narrow hollow and pull himself out, but that just didn't happen, the old man wasted all his energy, he shouted on top of his voice, Help, please help, hey you, please pull me out of this Shit, please, I beg your pardon and he also wasted enough energy trying to pull himself up, no one felt pity for him, since he had annoyed them in a way or the other, he approached different antiques and methods but none seemed to work, and fainted, Kenao had watched every single bit of it and enjoyed it to the end. That is what happens when you throw shade at a 13 year old for no reason, that's the nemesis for being a 90 year old granny that acts like a bully
. Kenao was about to leave when he saw a jonin approach the old man, looks like the council has heard about the predicament of the old man and has sent a Jonin to help him, Kenao was infuriated by the competence of the council, they should have made the Jonin arrive later, looks like the show was over, he moved through the earth back to the lawn of the building, steadily did he ascend from the surface till his whole body was out, lying on the hot sand, he would instantly feel something burning him and would stand up immediately. Oh, this stupid hot sand again.
. Kenao got up with a chinese get up,
he walked towards the scroll and unrolled it, because the wind had made it to fold a little when he was having a nice time watching a bully cry.
He would proceed to learn the next jutsu in the scroll, So he sighed, sitting in front of the scroll, staring at it, What else do we have here, hmm, tearing earth turning palm, I don't know what that means but it sounds good and I'm sure it'll also do some good damage.

This was also in template form, Kenao loved the way the jutsus were tabled, but they needed more description, though he was still able to perform the jutsus.
So here we have the rank of this ninjutsu, C rank, hmm, the name Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm, huhm, the handseals are Boar, Ox and any specific seal
, g-reat

Kenao proceeded to reading the description, to be honest, that was all that mattered about any technique, the description and the degree to the manipulation of one's chakra. Hmmm, so it causes the ground to spiral inwards and crush a person, and oh, it's more destructive in a cave or mountainous area?, well sounds good to me.
Kenao read more about the way he should control his chakra, and after he was done, he stood up and decided to execute it.
He sent his chakra to a part where the landlord loves in the building, and started manipulating the earth release chakra he had to act like a whirlpool, at first, it seemed to be working, but it suddenly stopped, it seems that he got something wrong with the execution, Kenao stood upright, used the Boar, Ox and a handseal of his choice, specifically the ram handseal in a fraction of a second, he was good with handseals so that wasn't his problem, he sent his chakra out to the desired spot and repeated what he did the previous time, he started mamipulating the chakra to spiral inwards, like a whirlpool, till the surface of the earth began to adapt this spiralling motion before it crumbled again, Aaahhh!!, the chakra wasn't enough.
He would have to try again, this time with more chakra, Boar > Ox > Ram, then he sent out chakra, this time, he added more chakra to the jutsu and repeated what he did, he manipulated the chakra and made it spiral inwards, which made the surface to adapt the motion and pattern of the chakra, only to see the spot explode with rocks rocketing out with brute force that he was almost hit with one unaware. Phew, that was very close, looks like I need to work on my chakra application, cause that was way too much chakra for the jutsu.

Kenao performed this jutsu for 3 hours, his reserves were almost out, but he would still keep on going, he decided to gamble it out, he knew the implication of having one's chakra drained, but if he could get the jutsu right without wasting more jutsu on the technique, then he would be saved from collapsing but would be tired.
Kenao stood up, his whole body dripping of sweat, his shirt stuck to his body due to the salty water that exuded from his skin. Boar > Ox > Ram, he held the Ram handseal and focused chakra on a place that had a heap of sand dumped on it, this was a goood spot, becuase Kenao would be able to know if the jutsu worked and wouldn't send rocks flying out. Kenao focused chakra on that spot, manipulating his chakra to spiral inward, instantly, the spot changed, it started spiralling inwards, and the heap of sand dumped on it were all sucked in, nothing else was left. With Kenao visualising this himself, he smiled, though it was weary, walked towards a shade and sat on a chair, took off his shirt and relaxed, he would get up when his chakra had been restored fully

WC:1063
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Kenao began to doze on the wooden chair, thanks to the soothing gentle breeze, the sky threatened rain, Kenao has never seen such a large amount of clouds gather at Sunagakure no sato, he could see the throng running up and down, everyone going home to get their umbrellas, though Kenao wasn't among, he didn't think it would rain, it was a kind of false alarm, after Kenao sat on the chair for some minutes, he fell asleep woke up from his slumber, he did not have the intention of sleeping when he first sat on the chair, but there are times you just have to give in, sleeping when the weather was so soothing was a privilege for him. He would wake up 3 hours later, when the clouds had cleared and the clouds drizzled a bit, Kenao stood up with a dry body, his shirt had been aired enough that it had become dry, he picked himself up, scrambled for his scroll, checked every corner, every trash bin, anywhere he could practically think of till he found it abandoned on the floor just 3 metres away from the chair he sat. But I thought that I looked everywhere, starting from this place, how come the scroll I've been looking for is here? he enquired from no one, but said it in a manner that he would signify that he expected a reply. Well, the good thing was that the scroll had not been shrewd or tattered, it was still intact, though it was a little wet, Kenao grabbed the scroll and strapped it to a hook which his scroll possessed, It's time I change my training ground.
Kenao walked to one of the training grounds, he could see many shurikens and kunais on the floor, thanks to unskilled Shinobis that missed their targets. Kenao walked past many Jonins and their students who were in training sessions, he walked for half an hour before he found a good spot to start his own practice, the area was with little vegetation, two arabic gum trees were present alongside two others that didn't have leaves, which Kenao was uncertain about their identities.
Kenao unstrapped the scroll from the hook, he unrolled the scroll and dropped it on the arid floor, vexing a bit of the sand there as they deflated themselves up, causing dust to envelope a small portion of the area, prompting Kenao to sneeze, Kenao sat down beside the scroll, he read the first jutsu's title, Nope, already learned this, let me skip to the next jutsu. Kenao browsed the scroll until he found another jutsu that he was interested in, the Rock Shelter technique, So this technique allows me to create domes capable of obstructing an attack aimed at me and my allies, and can be created to have opens to grant me the ability to monitor and observe what's going on, hmm, that's fair enough, but this technique is similar to a technique I learned today, which technique could it be?, Kenao was engaged in thoughts for a while, before he remembered the technique, though they only had 2 similarities, and that was that the two were earth release techniques and both techniques create domes of earth, Now I remember, it's that earth release: dropping lid technique. Kenao had a feeling that this technique will be very easy to pull off, he focused his chakra around him and a plant with little stem height, closed his eyes to have a good feel of his chakra, and transformed them into the earth release, controlling his chakra to form a dome which was brilliantly created, to have different holes in the domes

WC:637
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:20 pm

Kenao was pleased with the pace at which he was learning the jutsus, he was really happy that the jutsus wasn't really hard to learn, now, he would go to the next jutsu, What's the name, Kenao unrolled the paper at the edge, and got a good view of the name of the jutsu, Hmm, this looks good, Earth Spear huhn raising his eyebrow with a grin appearing instantly, Let's see what this baby can do, Kenao's iris slid down his eyeball, though you wouldn't be able to notice him doing that because of the way the eyes of the Hyuugas appeared, his vision was now focused on the description and preparation of the jutsu, with the handseal(s) required.
[
color=#FF9933]Hmm, so this technique needs the snake handseal alone, that sounds kinda good, I won't need a string of seals to use this

technique[/color]. Kenao read what he needed to do about the jutsu and was shell-shocked, Woaw, this is the shit!!. So I can flow chakra to all parts of my body ,and it increases my phyiscla attacks and defensive capabilities, by making me as hard as diamond, Shut up!!!!. So this also has a lot of techniques that it can defend against, except it's undeniable weak point, the lightning release, if I even have enough skill I can coat my lower arm , my hands and sides of my head without using any handseal, this jutsu is awesome. Kenao's head was exploding with amazement, he couldn't believe that a jutsu of that calibre actually existed, but it did, this was a miracle, Kenao decided to read more, Wait a second, so I can't move the parts that are affected by this jutsu, guess everything has a balance. Kenao read the instructions to perform this jutsu, he readied himself, he geared up and formed the snake hand seal, sending chakra to every bit of his body. He noticed that his body became darkened, but somewhere in him, he knew that the defence wasn't strong enough, he had to try again
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:56 pm

WC of previous post: 355

Kenao focused more chakra, but it wasn't working, he broke down, screamed really hard that his whole abdominal muscles were terribly flexed, he shouted on top of his voice, "I will not fail", Kenao was tensed up, he was panting, and he was tired, but he had to give it another go, he had to try again, Kenao focused more and more chakra, he would harden his skin to a high degree, but it just wouldn't meet up with the required hardness, Kenao noted that his body darkened anytime he used the technique, but that was nothing that he cared about. He wanted to give it another go this time, this wasn't the man he wished to be, he wouldn't like to waste all his effort on practising one jutsu.
Kenao readied himself one more time, he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, he was tired, it was written all over his face, instead of him just exhaling air from his nose out, to let go of the amassed air that the body couldn't take in all together through his nose, they came out from his mouth instead, Kenao yawned, his mouth was wide open, forming an "O"z, Kenao focused every inch of his attention on his inner self, he could feel his chakra, they moved like the river, they all had one destination, they had one pattern, they ran through circles, the chakra had a way of flowing into every tenketsu, and would then flow back to it's starting point, Kenao gladly interrupted their routine work, he took some of them to cover his whole body, and yes they did, soon after, Kenao began to harden the chakra, he hardened it and made it turn into earth, Kenao breathed out immediately, after a second, Kenao felt a sensation, a sensation that seemed to tell him that all was allright, the feeling sent impulses to his brain that he had done it, he felt that his skin hass been hardened a thousand times, he coyldn'r move one muscle. [Finally, I've done it, I've learned the Earth Spear technique[/color].
Kenao packed his things, he would be going home

WC:369
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu training[NK/Private]   Jutsu training[NK/Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu training[NK/Private]
Page 1 of 1