Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
An array of missions WIP I_vote_lcapAn array of missions WIP I_voting_barAn array of missions WIP I_vote_rcap 
Will
An array of missions WIP I_vote_lcapAn array of missions WIP I_voting_barAn array of missions WIP I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

An array of missions WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

An array of missions WIP Empty
PostSubject: An array of missions WIP   An array of missions WIP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 3:08 am

Spoiler:

Yago sat there perched on a near by rooftop on the outskirts of kumo. Word had gotten back that the daimyo's favorite cousin had gotten a bounty placed on his head. In fear of something happeneing to his cousin. He requested that they sent someone out to make sure that the bounty isn't taken or in other words a success. As yago sat there he pondred why he was sent on this mission. Although yago was probably the most familiar with the area do to him having to fight here  when he was younger. This was a time before the villlages were created, back when it was killed or be killed. A life yago did enjoy living during that period of war. He scanned the area and recollected his thoughts back to when he was much younger. Remember how he killed hundreeds of people here before the village was created. Honestly if you were actually going to do something like kill someone this would be the best place to do it.

Yago still didn't like the idea that he was him who was called to watched over this lad. But a job was a job and as much as he would like to tell the council to go shove this mission up some where. They were the council and telling them no probably would goover to well for him. Even if he was the clan leader of the founders of this village. Yago was spoting his normalall black attire some black scandals, black slacks, a black shirt that was now covered by a long black jacket and had a hood that was currently over yago face hiding his face within the shadwos of the hood. But even without the hood his face was currently hiddened by a black demonic mask with the kanji "Demon" inscirbed in th middle of the forehead of  the mask. Although his dojutsu was already activate you wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

Yago grinnd a bit as he watched the cousin of the damiyo come out of his nice huge home. yago wonder what someone like him even needed with a home what was simialr to that of a fortess. The man walked to his carriage that was waiting about 15 meters or so from his home. Yago wondered why the carraige was so far away from the man's house. It was a bit odd to him seeing as though it would have been smarter to just place it right in front of his house. Although yago was like  50 meters away from them due to his eyes it seemed like he was right next to them. It would seem like yago wouldn't be able to wonder about that decision to much longer as he now watched somone darting in to the direstion of the man carriage. Yago saw that he had a rather high chakra level if you were comparing it to anormal person with no advance training in the ways of the shinobi. Giving him more then enought reason to believe this was the man that was after the dayimo cousin. He watched as his thought were now confimed as two kunai flew fromout of no where hitting the twoguards that were walking the man tohis carriage. Yago saw another two that were now aiming to kill the man that he was hear to protect. An what seemed like a flash Yago had almost disappeared from where he was perched at to right infront of the man placing both his arms into the air in an "x" like pattern as the two kunai hit both his arms. But do to his intense training the kunai did not sink into his arms as he pulled them both out from his arm before thrwoing them tothe floor.

" So if it isn't the death dealer of kumo himself". A man stated as it seemed like he had appeared out of no where to the untrainined eye. But Yago watched him appeaer in front of him. The man was rather slow if you compare his speed to that of yago's speed. But none the less it didn't matter. Ysago hadno interetsed in this man so he knew he would have to end it quickly. " Get inside your carriage and get the hell out of here. I can't fight and worry aboutnyou at the same time". Yago said in a very coldless tone. A tone if heard by someone else would automatcally send shiver down anyone spine. The man said nothing as he heard yagocommand and simply obeyed it. Weather it was out of fear or not would remain unknown. As the driver of the carrage took off once realizing that theman was in the carriage. "Who said you could leave" The man stated as he started toform hand seals.Yago vainshed and appeared suddenly in front of chuunin in most likely fear the man had broke his forming hand seals to try and protect his face as yago cocked back to swing.

The smartest thing the man could have done was trying and get of of way of the punch. But of course yago speed was blindly fast compare to the chunin ownh. All he could do is try and block it. Although the man's arms did make it up to his face. Due to yago using all his force to into the punch the man putting his armsup toprotecthis fact actually did more bad then it did good. As Yago fist met wth both arms cruching them both with ease as his fistnow made contact with the man's face shattering his jaw with ease in the process. al though yago was hopingfor a better fightr between him in the man. But liike most there bodies just could not take on the power that came from yago fist. It was almost comical how one sided and short live this fight was. as the man layed there in fron of yago. Yago let out a huge sigh. " I hope my next fight is worth something". He stated to himself as he confirmed that the man was indeed knock out and in a lot of pain. Yago simply walkedover the the man's body and lifted himover his shoulder. " Perhaps we could get some vital information about what village he came from". Yago thought to himself as he vainshed in almost a second headinig back to the village tolet them know that the mission was now completely.

Wc=1070/ 850
Back to top Go down

An array of missions WIP
Page 1 of 1