Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
More Bukijutsu for Nana I_vote_lcapMore Bukijutsu for Nana I_voting_barMore Bukijutsu for Nana I_vote_rcap 
Will
More Bukijutsu for Nana I_vote_lcapMore Bukijutsu for Nana I_voting_barMore Bukijutsu for Nana I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

More Bukijutsu for Nana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

More Bukijutsu for Nana Empty
PostSubject: More Bukijutsu for Nana   More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Name: Pressure | Atsuryoku
Type: Bukijutsu | Offensive
Element: --
Range: Weapon
Handseals: --
Speed: + 96 Speed for an instant added to weapon only.
Description: This technique focuses on strength along with speed. Nana will restrain her blade (in the ground for an example) before applying a good amount of Chakra into her arm and the blade. This results in a great deal of pressure arising - so when the blade is released it will act much like a spring. This added pressure and speed allows the blade to cut through weapons and armors of the ranks below A. This technique is best to use when attacking in a group - as while comrades keep the opponent busy it gives Nana the chance she needs to perform this attack. Downside to this technique is the strain on weapons - one has to be careful not to break them.

Name: Quickness | Kibin
Type: Bukijutsu | Offensive/Defensive
Element: --
Range: Weapon
Speed: + 40
Description: This technique focuses on the speed of the arm holding the weapon. Nana will focus a good amount of Chakra solely into her arm, making it easier for her to move it much faster than she'd normally be able to. This can only be used as short bursts of speed before she needs to rest her arm in between as this technique tires her quickly and strains her arm. This technique allows her to better deflect multiple projectiles or do multiple slashes at the opponent. Accuracy is perhaps not the focus point of this technique but more so the ability to do as much damage in as little time as possible.

10 Chakra per post for upkeep after activation.

Name: Counteract | Taikō shimasu
Type: Bukijutsu | Defensive/Offensive
Element: Raiton - optional to use.
Range: Weapon + 5 cm around weapon if Raiton is used.
Speed: --
Description: This technique allows the user to reflect the opponent's attacks while using very little effort or strength. The user must read into the attacks of the opponent before using her own weapon to swiftly parry the oncoming attacks - in order to create a defense which counteracts the opponent's attacks. The technique allows the user to deflect and redirect attacks to any direction she chooses. The user herself does not directly oppose the force of the redirected blow but instead uses the opponent's force against them. It is important to have a good eye for the opponent's moves in order for this to work well.

Naturally, this technique is made with tangible things in mind, like weapons. Elemental jutsu will not be stopped unless the user decides to use Raiton mixed with the technique. Then they can stop Jutsu at the rank of C and below. When Raiton is used with the technique it gives the opportunity to give added strength and defensive opportunities - as the lightning can shock the opponents which hold the weapons as they get parried. The lightning element also sharpens the weapon further and gives it a slightly longer range of 5 cm. The lightning element will coat Nana's weapon completely.

Last edited by Nana on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: More Bukijutsu for Nana   More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Is this +96 speed adding to your speed for the attack in the first tech?

For quickness remove the bit about an opponents ability to perceive. As per norm, you can perceive things within your own speed range. Also, there are many more ways of perception that doujutsu alone. Be sure to include upkeep costs for maintaining this jutsy

Counteract would only affect things of equal rank so I suggest making multiple ranks of strength. Also, this attack would be unable to affect anything intangible such as fire or water. Another thing, you wouldn't be able to deflect anything that is faster than you can perceive. This also isn't a raiton tech. It's just vanilla bukijutsu as is.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: More Bukijutsu for Nana   More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:27 am

- No, I had more just thought this +96 speed only applying to the weapon itself as it springs upwards. Edited that part in.

- Roger that! Edited in 10 Chakra per post for upkeep.

- I edited the last one a lil bit - added in that Raiton usage can be optional with the tech.

I'm a bit out of practice with making techs so I thank you for being patient with me if things looks weird. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: More Bukijutsu for Nana   More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Okay cool. These look good to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Bukijutsu for Nana   More Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Bukijutsu for Nana
Page 1 of 1