Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application I_vote_lcapBukijutsu & Taijutsu Application I_voting_barBukijutsu & Taijutsu Application I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application I_vote_lcapBukijutsu & Taijutsu Application I_voting_barBukijutsu & Taijutsu Application I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Empty
PostSubject: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 9:12 am

Name:  Conquest: Sway
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Within Weapon Range
Handseals: N/A
Speed: 50 (Off the parry only)
Description: If being attack, the user is able to watch the movement of the fist or weapon and determine where it will go. Thus this jutsu requires ones perception to be higher than the opponents speed. The user uses their weapon of choices to knock away an attack. The force of the deflection is then used as a means bounce of the deflected weapon and deliver a swift counterattack. To the untrained eye the user will only appear to have parried the opponents attack. It can only parry equal ranked or lower attacks. The user and the opponent must be within 30 strength of one another for this to work.

Name: Conquest: Rapid Trust
Range: Depends on Weapon
Speed: 30
Description: The user, with weapon in hand, is able to deliver a series of fast thrust at a target. Being that the thrust are meant for speed not power they will never skewer a foe. It serves as a means to deliver several puncture wounds on the opponents body which could lead to a lot of blood lose if not properly attended to. The attack delivers a total of 8 swift thrust.

Name:  Conquest: Deflection
Range: Within Weapon Range
Speed: 20-30
Description: The user is able to increase his speed in short moments allowing him to block or deflect projectiles, by anticipating where they are coming from, how fast they are going, and where they are headed. However, the smaller the weapon he is using the more difficult this is to do. Meaning if he is using a kunai to do this jutsu it would take a C-rank amount of chakra to perform this, however, if he is using a katana or larger it would take a d-rank amount of chakra to use this. He is able to his 3 before another chakra rank is required, meaning if 4 are thrown the user can deflect all four only after putting enough chakra forth to perform this twice in a simultaneously. No hand sign required just focus.

D Rank- Katana or larger weapons being used; 20 Speed Incease
C-Rank- Kunai or small weapons being used; More than three projectiles are thrown. 30 Speed Increase

Name: Hyuuga Style Original Technique: Rise Spear
Type: Taijutsu
Range: 5m
Speed: 50
Description: Only usable from a laying position or if one is falling down toward an opponent. The user focuses their chakra at the feet and bring both legs together, as if performing a closed legged drop kick. The user delivers a devastating kick with enough force to break bone upon direct contact. If on the ground the user simply flips or rolls so that the hands are able to push off the ground, allowing for more versatile use of the technique.

Name: Hyuuga Style: Chakra Skates
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Handseals: 1
Speed: N/A
Description: A rather useful jutsu created by Sabure Hyuuga. Similar to the Tree-Walking or Water Walking jutsu, the user focuses chakra on the feet and are able to glide rather than step on land. This jutsu allows for one to even slide from side to side with relative ease.

Name[/b]: Hyuuga Style: Calming Kicks I
Type: Taijutsu Style
Range: Self
Speed: N/A
Description: More of an addition to the Gentle Fist style than actually being a jutsu, the user is able to focus and use that same chakra used for Gentle Fist and apply it to their kicks. Sabure's invention of this technique allowed for one to perform taijutsu that normally only used two hands. This is considered the first stage of the newly invented style.

Last edited by Bastian on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:45 pm

For sway I'm going to require that the two involved in this attack are within the same 30 strength range. So if your opponent has 31 more strength than you, this parry will fail. Also, it cannot stop attacks A ranked or higher, or elemental Bukijutsu attacks.

Please include how many stabs are used in rapid thrust.

Remove the percentage sign off of thirty and then deflection should be fine.

Rise spear approved until further notice.

I don't understand how being able to kick and opponent would shorten the hyuuga techniques by half as kicks are significantly slower than pokes. Please remove that last bit
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Sway - Its deflection not clashing, if my opponent is stronger than me than thats a minus against them if I am parrying. Not sure if you have heard of parrying, but its meant to turn attacks aside. What your telling me to do is basically turn my deflection into a block and thats not what it is. I added what you asked for, but if anyone assumes this is a block then its not on me.

Hyuuga Style - Umm it lessens the time because attacking with four limps to do the 8 trigrams would take less time. If I take two posts to completely finish an assault with two hands, then adding kicks would ultimately reduce the required teo posts because I'm attacking chakra points twice as fast as a Hyuuga who uses only their hands. Adding my kicks to the combo basically takes half of the number of hits my hand would have to make. Basically, splitting the number of hits evenly among my four limbs instead of just two.

Edited the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 8:00 pm

I know what parrying is. It still requires a bit of strength to do so. A pocket knife isn't going to parry a sledgehammer without an ample amount of force behind it.

For sway please include that it can only parry equal ranked or lower attacks. Also, remove what you added. I requested you make it where you and the opponent are within 30 strength of one another. Not just a requirement of 30 strength.

For hyuuga style, first off you can't attack with both legs at the same time like you can with hands. You need them to stand on. Also, kicks take much longer than punches. Also punches and kicks happen at different ranges, making it impossible to hit a target from the same spot with a punch and a kick without moving. Unless your arms are like a meter long.
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:37 am

Whatever homie. Changes made. I know other ways to get what I want appropriately, this only stalls the idea. Nice attempt though. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Approved for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application   Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bukijutsu & Taijutsu Application
Page 1 of 1