Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Stuff [Item Reg] I_vote_lcapStuff [Item Reg] I_voting_barStuff [Item Reg] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Stuff [Item Reg] I_vote_lcapStuff [Item Reg] I_voting_barStuff [Item Reg] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Stuff [Item Reg]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Stuff [Item Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Stuff [Item Reg]   Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:23 am

Stuff [Item Reg] 500px-Same-kiri_Bocho_Infobox
Name: Shark Fin Cutter
Type: Cleaver
Materials: Iron Sand
Visual Description: The Shark Fin Cutter is a blade composed of extremely compressed and refined Iron Sand. In it's passive form the blade itself reaches out to a total of 27 inches, while the handle is spacious enough for the wielder to comfortably grasp two hands around it and still have room left over. The blade being composed of Iron Sand it is all black, but still has a metal gleam to it, so there are no signs of what actual make it up until the weapon's secret is revealed. Because of the weight of the blade from being made of Iron Sand so densely packed, when handling this weapon one's weapon handling speed is lowered by 10.
Ability: Being made of Iron Sand one can imagine that the weapon's shape and the weapon itself can be manipulated by one who has Jiton at their disposal, but the Shark Fin Cutter's uniqueness reaches beyond such a trivial and obvious ploy. It's true ability lies within the fact that it weighs as much as a great sword due to the level that the Iron Sand has been compressed to form an actual blade. With this density comes more Iron Sand than one would think. Shark Fin Cutter's ability allows the user to shape shift the weapon into structures that take up a maximum volume of 5mx5mx5m. The ability to expand, manipulate the blade via use of Jiton, and change the shape of the blade cost a D-Rank amount of chakra and is not viable for chakra cost reductions.
Cost: 3,400 Ryo (Major Ability+C-Rank Weapon+200)
Requirements: Bukijutsu must be 2 or higher. Must have Jiton to use special ability. Must have 50 strength or -25% of total speed.

Last edited by Early Man on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Stuff [Item Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff [Item Reg]   Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:43 am

If it is as dense as a great sword (SSM..?) I'd think that it need the same strength and buki requirements then?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Stuff [Item Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff [Item Reg]   Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:26 am

Strength sure, not seeing why Buki requirement. Buki would be Skill or proficiency, while Strength would be . . . strength and the ability to swing the weapon. SSM are S-Rank weapons, this is C-Rank why do I need an equal Buki level. Then finally.

2: Your training in Bukijutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Bukijutsu. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Bukijutsu techniques. Your perception has been improved and you can now track speeds that are 10 stats higher than your own speed. The speed at which you handle a weapon (Throwing, slashing ect.) has been increased by 10 stats. Can use B-rank weapons and carry six kinds of weapons.

With a 2 in Bukijutsu I am permitted to wield B-Rank weapons, while this is C-Rank. Thus I agree with you on Strength, added in with a drawback similar to Akio's Steam Armor if this isn't met, but I see no reason to raise the Buki requirement as the rules say 2 in Buki=B-Rank weapons.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Stuff [Item Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff [Item Reg]   Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:52 am

Early Man wrote:
Stuff [Item Reg] 500px-Same-kiri_Bocho_Infobox
Name: Shark Fin Cutter
Type: Cleaver
Materials: Iron Sand
Visual Description: The Shark Fin Cutter is a blade composed of extremely compressed and refined Iron Sand. In it's passive form the blade itself reaches out to a total of 27 inches, while the handle is spacious enough for the wielder to comfortably grasp two hands around it and still have room left over. The blade being composed of Iron Sand it is all black, but still has a metal gleam to it, so there are no signs of what actual make it up until the weapon's secret is revealed. Because of the weight of the blade from being made of Iron Sand so densely packed, when handling this weapon one's weapon handling speed is lowered by 10.
Ability: Being made of Iron Sand one can imagine that the weapon's shape and the weapon itself can be manipulated by one who has Jiton at their disposal, but the Shark Fin Cutter's uniqueness reaches beyond such a trivial and obvious ploy. It's true ability lies within the fact that it weighs as much as a great sword due to the level that the Iron Sand has been compressed to form an actual blade. With this density comes more Iron Sand than one would think. Shark Fin Cutter's ability allows the user to shape shift the weapon into structures that take up a maximum volume of 5mx5mx5m. The ability to expand, manipulate the blade via use of Jiton, and change the shape of the blade cost a D-Rank amount of chakra and is not viable for chakra cost reductions.
Cost: 3,400 Ryo (Major Ability+C-Rank Weapon+200)
Requirements: Bukijutsu must be 2 or higher. Must have Jiton to use special ability. Must have 50 strength or -25% of total speed.
Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Stuff [Item Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff [Item Reg]   Stuff [Item Reg] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff [Item Reg]
Page 1 of 1