Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapUchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_voting_barUchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapUchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_voting_barUchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:20 am

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Indra_by_wiesel_wusel-d7hcxy1
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 0OeODz3
Name: Uchiha Sanosuke
Nickname: Kiri's Crimson Death - 深紅の死 Shinku no shi
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) GWSdYHs
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 150 lbs
Appearance: Sanosuke has long black hair cut short on top, with two locks wrapped in bandages framing the other side of his face. His eyebrows were cut short to show his authority as a high ranked shinobi and his eyes had blue markings around them, which were turned up at the corners. He wore a high-collared, light-colored kimono held closed by a dark sash. Around the collar of the kimono was adorned with magatama under which he wore a black full-bodied suit. He is rarely seen without either of his two weapons; being a Gunbai or Katana. Upon his back was the Uchiha's crest that is fairly large showing his pride of his clan. He usually carries a prayer bead as he is usually seen with it in his hand or around his neck as he prays to the Gods for guidance and the ability and will power to go on. Around his eyes can sometimes have black paint with a red border or vice versa, that became an addition after he adopted the name of 'Kiri's Crimson Death'. The paint around his eyes highlights the Sharingan when activated which gives them an even more ancient and intimidating look. On his feet are the typical ninja sandals. It is not uncommon to see Sanosuke with a scowl on his face and his reason for this is to make sure that no on gets too familiar with him. In his idea, when someone gets too familiar with anyone they think that they can disrespect him and walk away unscathed which is not true in the slightest.

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Fake_sharingan_commission_2_by_zxcv11791-d49iay6

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure no sato
Character Rank: Jounin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Fire
Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) IVLimad
Personality: Sanosuke is a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash", and treats them as expendable. Despite this, un like the other top ninja, he is not particularly violent, and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by his Kage. His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. Sanosuke is highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical and would not rush into any fight until he analyzes the opponent. Sanosuke is very demanding, often coming to the cells of those being interrogated and intimidating them to eat their food. As he terms it, it is their duty to stay alive for the sake of the Kage. When a prisoner hesitates, he threatens to force the food down their throat or strap them to a table and feed them via an IV. This implies that, while he prefers not to dirty his hands, Sanosuke is fully capable of committing truly abhorrent and inhumane actions without feeling any shred of remorse or hesitation.

However Sanosuke has a deep desire to protect the ones he deems as important or as valuable to him in some way. However while he is in a position, he will take it seriously as long as he could attain his own personal goals and they do not clash with his duties then he sees no need to divert one from the other or to choose on from the other. As for his perspective on the Uchiha clan itself, he views those of the Uchiha clan as his family and would hesitate a bit to kill one if he was attacked or betrayed by such an Uchiha. But again, if killing an Uchiha means it will be one step closer to getting what he wants then he will do it.

Character History: Shinku no shi is also called Uchiha Sanosuke and he came from a very poor family that was forced to work in a coal mine just to get enough money to get by. His parents;Uchiha Midori and Kurrito,  were loving parents to him and did their best to teach the young Sanosuke under candle light how to read and write since they could not afford to send him to school. One day, when an eight year old Sanosuke was on his way to the city with his father, he suddenly collapsed on the dirt road as if he could not breathe at all. While his father gasped for air, Sanosuke was reasonably frightened since he did not understand what was happening with his father and started to cry. As his father took his last breath Sanosuke knew right then and there that he would never see his father alive again. The minutes turned into hours as the sun journeyed across the sky as the sun light began to recede behind the horizon. An old man with a grey monk's robe and a broad rice hat with a cart came trudging up the said road where Sanosuke was by his father's body unconscious from all the crying. The old man knelt down and touched the little boy and startled he sprung up and punched the old man in his arm. Realizing the little boy had an anger that needed to be trained, the old man thought it would be best to take care of the young child. He carried both Sanosuke's father's body and the child back home. To the boy's horror, the mother had just vanished. No explanation not a note; nothing. Sanosuke was now alone in this world. The old man then proceeded to bury the boy's father under a nearby tree and did the needed rituals and told the little boy of his plans to take him. Overcome with grief and sadness, the young child readily agreed to go with him since he did not want to be alone in this world; not now and not ever. The old man, which was in truth the Master of the 'Will of Sword' dojo vowed to teach the child the true will of sword. He was taught that as long as their will be swords in the world, people will die because of it and it was his job to remove certain threats from the world by his own will of sword. He was taught to never use his sword for selfish ambition and to do everything within his power to execute the students who stray from the path.

No one knew of this training with the old man. The Uchiha was in the first class of the academy and When Sanosuke killed someone by accident while on a mission, he returned a changed boy. It would be the first person he killed, and the second person he had seen die already in his young life. After this kill, his master comforted him with the fact that it was part of the life of a swordsman and of a ninja. It is a hard life but at least Sanosuke would eventually have the power to change the world. And it was at this time that Sanosuke would drop his real name and adopt the name Shinku no shi. From that time all the way through being promoted as a Chuunin, the Shinku no shi did missions for the Will of Sword and for his village which the Will of Sword's dojo's sole goal was to protect the village and its interests without the hierarchy of the village knowing of their actions.

Not too long after his promotion to Chuunin, did enemies come in the night while Sanosuke was away and outnumbered his sensei and killed him. When Sanosuke came home, he was greeted by the carnage of the attack. Again...Sanosuke was once again in this world with nothing but his sword at his side, the threw himself totally into his work.

As was said before, Uchiha Sanosuke is also called Kiri's Crimson Death and this is how he got his name. During a mission Sanosuke single handily slayed over 500 soldiers during an invasion of Kiri by a war lord who wanted to capture Kiri for their hidden treasures, their geographical position and their natural fortifications making Kiri a prime target for different nearby clans to capture it. After the battle, Sanosuke was badly wounded and exhausted but could still be seen washing the guts of his enemies from his armor in a river of blood hence the name was given to him by those who found him that day.

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Latest?cb=20141216222422

Last edited by angalito on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:10 am

Need more details on your appearance, personality and history please. There is also no ninja academy at the time of your character's age when he should have been in the academy. Villages were created but a mere year ago
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:44 pm

ok will edit it either later tonight or tomorrow for sure
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:21 pm

done with the editing. let me know if u need more
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 pm

"Approved."
As long as those 500 invaders were but mere grunts kay
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 pm

of course. they were normal soldiers of the war lord. they were not shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Sanosuke (DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1