Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uchiha, Due I_vote_lcapUchiha, Due I_voting_barUchiha, Due I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uchiha, Due

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Due

Due

Uchiha, Due Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Due   Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 am

Uchiha, Due Darktr10

Uchiha, Due 0OeODz3
Name: Uchiha, Due
Nickname: N/A

Uchiha, Due GWSdYHs
Height: 5 Foot 8 Inches
Weight: 160 Pounds

Appearance: Similarity is key with the triplets of Due’s family because of their efforts to use it to their advantage when tag-teaming and simply in their regular day-to-day lives. They were born identical, save for Uno’s obvious differences as a female. However, the difference is not one that they allow to be shown, and his sister’s effort make her every last drop as identical as he and their brother Tre not many people find out that she is actually a female unlike her brothers.

Like each of his siblings, Due is built like a lean mean fighting machine, all muscle and ready to strike at a moment’s notice like a cruel viper. Tall, at five foot eight, the same height of his siblings, they make foreboding figures within the general populace with their muscled features, reddish brown eyes, and typically black identical choice of clothing. And, they add this with their use of shadow clone jutsu.

Due’s long white hair is tied back from his face much in the fashion of a headband by his village hitai-ate, his long bangs framing the side of his face. Like his siblings his hair has a pinkish tint to it, and he leaves it to hang loose in the same style, only tying it off by the end of it with a simple piece of black cloth that matches the rest of his typical outfit that all three of them typically wear. He wears a sleeveless top that is darker around the chest before fading to a see-through fabric around his midriff, black gloves, dark grey baggy pants that reach his knees with a semi-skirt around his waist, with beige ties and simple black boots.

Uchiha, Due EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: C | Chuunin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Water

Uchiha, Due IVLimad
Personality:  To the general passerby who might interact with Due, he is not usually much of an individual that would be worth talking to again. Outside of being quiet and over all watchful and judgmental of the people around him he is crass, unyielding with the cruel truth, bitter, stubborn should be actually have a cause to speak. Not to mention that he is ridiculously unforgiving should the individual he’s talking to make a mistake. And if that mistake happens to be harming one of his family members, well…. He’ll go after them. Half the time, he’ll even pick and choose what he wants to respond to, sometimes even ignoring people completely. Making him seem to have selective hearing or even be deaf; even if he’s actually heard the whole conversation. So if he doesn’t want to interact with others, he usually simply uses a sign language that he and his siblings developed.

With his siblings, and possibly friends (should he gain them), he can be quite caring and protective of them. He’ll never let someone go after them if he happens to be around, and will defend them against the individual harming them whether it is physically or emotionally until the very end of whatever is causing the harm. Something that his siblings can attest to is how stubborn he can be. If there’s something he’s refused to do, or has said that there is something that he is going to do, he can’t usually be talked out of it without it evolving into quite a fight. Thus far, it’s only his mother and his siblings who have the honor of talking him out of his fit of stubbornness. That’s not to say that he’s one to plunge head first into things. If he’s set his mind to something, it’s usually because he’s thought it over for at least a small amount of time.

Outside of how Due acts with those around him, he is someone who has a lot of anger and rage feeding into his base personality, and this often reflects in the way that he fights with unadulterated cruelty. Fighting, or angry Due can seem more than a little insane. Allowing his emotions to get the better of him, he often takes pure joy in making the blood of his enemies pool in the ground, laughing and teasing his enemies through the entire battle. It’s only with his two siblings that he acts truly kind, and will let this anger that rules him melt away.

Character History: The Uchiha triplets; Uno, Due, and Tre. Despite being named one, two, and three respectively, they were actually born backwards with Tre being the born first boy, Due the second born boy, and Uno the last born and only girl – though she never allowed the fact that she was female to be known if she could help it.

The birth of the Uchiha triplets was not something that had been exactly meant to happen, nor planned in any way. Their mother, Celia, was a young shinobi who was one of the most beautiful woman in their village, and yet very highly skilled as well. She went on an undercover mission using her feminine wiles to gather intelligence information from a group she was supposed to be infiltrating. She ended up bedding a rouge Uchiha, Ciro, who was wanted for heinous crimes in order to gain trust within the group she was gathering intelligence on. They accepted her soon after and she was able to gather the information needed in order to complete her mission. Upon returning home a month later she quickly discovered soon after that she was pregnant.

Despite the nature of the conception of the children in her womb she couldn't fathom the idea of 'getting rid of them'. Even only a month pregnant she already loved her children. Yet, this left her in a horrifying position giving the standing of her family. She knew she had only a little bit of time to figure something out however, for she feared her father's wrath greatly. The answer to her problems came in the form of an old acquaintance of hers, Yarō: another Uchiha who offered to marry her upon hearing of her predicament. By marrying someone so high standing within the Uchiha clan it would garner him higher favor and standing among them. The marriage between Yarō and Celia was a quick affair though large: and seven and a half months later the Uchiha triplets were born. Being raised, Due was incredibly close to his siblings, and started out developing his over-protectiveness of them at an early age. He became familiar with how the human body worked, finding himself devoted to biology and experimenting with things along those lines. Things that would normally gross people out, fascinated him. Including things like bugs, or reptiles and even spiders and he enjoyed teasing his siblings with hem.

Their mother dotted on them and loved them greatly, yet Yarō seemed to care little for them. This indifferent attitude grew only more pronounced as the children aged and it became apparent that Celia could have no more children. By the time the three children were three years old it was quite clear to them that their father didn't like them – though they knew not the cause of this at the time. Uno, along with her two brother's simply learned to avoid the man at all costs.

The children trained with their mother and followed her everywhere when she wasn't away in missions, and hung with other family members when that was the case. By the time that they were about thirteen years old they began to notice that the relationship between their parents wasn't as well and good as it seemed. Celia loved Yarō, but it was clear that Yarō didn't love her back and was regretting their marriage. In public they put on a perfect face and played pretend very well, yet it was a completely different story behind closed doors. Their father and mother fought constantly, and at first it was simply arguments, but it soon began to escalate.

On their fourteenth birthday, after a rather nasty bout between Celia and Yarō their mother finally told them the truth: giving them the information that she had held from them for fourteen years – who their real father was.

One day shortly after the triplets fifteenth birthday the triplets returned home from training to find their mother on the floor. Her lifeless form had clearly been beaten and in the end stabbed. There was no reason to doubt who was the culprit behind this. The triplets gathered up their mother's body and took her to a favorite field on the outskirts of their village – it was a place that they had visited often for picnics with Celia, a place that they knew their mother was very fond of. They buried her by hand, refusing to use any form of jutsu and wanting to make it a labor of love.

Upon returning to their home the three sat in silence for over seven hours, not sharing a single word or look between them – such things were no longer needed at this point, they all shared the same mind frame of what needed to be done. At the end of this seven hour long wait their home's door opened and in staggered their brute of a bastard step father. The three siblings worked flawlessly to subdue the man and quickly over-came him with their significant difference in numbers. What they did to the man was horrendous and horrifying: each one took turns torturing him for hours at a time, only stopping when he lost consciousness from the pain. Their methods were toe curling and very creative at the same time. This went on for a total of seven days before the man died of blood loss. After he had died they completely destroyed his body, erasing any trace of the man known as Yarō. Following this they gathered up what little they truly needed and set fire to the house while ensuring that it would look like an accident: they wanted the bad memories to burn while keeping the good within them

From there the three siblings set out on a quest: they wanted to hunt down the man their mother told them of only a year prior – their biological father. He was blamed for a lot of what happened to their mother: had he never impregnated her she never would have had to suffer at the hands of that brute, and she would still be alive. So, he too, had to suffer as their bastard of a step father had.

It took the triplets years to hunt down the man known as Ciro but about the time they were seventeen they finally located him. His den of criminals was rather large at that point and well-fortified, but that mattered little to the three: they would allow nothing and no one to stand in their way from their task. He would be eliminated at all costs. They attacked skillfully, utilizing not only the fact that all three of them looked completely identical but also shadow clone jutsu. By doing this they were able to evenly and easily dispatch of the not only his criminal cronies, but also overwhelm and capture Ciro himself before he could escape. He too was subject to their torturous methods, though to his credit he lasted two weeks compared to the one week their bastard father survived.

Following this they heard of the Uchiha clan founding the village of Kirkgakure. Not wanting to return to their home village and face the memories that place held the triplets decided to set out to this new village and live among their clan once more...
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Uchiha, Due Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Due   Uchiha, Due Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 am

Uchiha, Due Chibi_11
Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Due
Page 1 of 1