Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Canon Aburame Jutsu I_vote_lcapCanon Aburame Jutsu I_voting_barCanon Aburame Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Canon Aburame Jutsu I_vote_lcapCanon Aburame Jutsu I_voting_barCanon Aburame Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Canon Aburame Jutsu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Aburame
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Shiro Aburame

Canon Aburame Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:20 am

Name: Insect Jar Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 10 meter radius around user
Handseals: Boar → Monkey → Dragon → Ram → Dog
Speed: 100
Description: This technique uses kikaichū as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed, similar to the Hyūga's Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven after the user performs their hand seals. The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.

The dome can block up to A-Rank jutsu and ANY physical attacks along with small explosive tags up to two tags, requiring three tags or more at once to actual disrupt it. At the same time the dome can cause bruises and small cuts with normal kikaichū, while keeping the attacker out of the dome.

Name: Insect Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Same country as the user
Handseals: N/A
Speed: User's Stats
Description: A secret technique exclusive to the Aburame clan, where thousands of kikaichū are gathered in one place to take on the appearance of the user or anyone else the user wishes. The technique is elaborate enough to be mistaken for the original, and therefore may be used as a decoy or as part of a diversionary tactic. Furthermore, since one can put the insects in standby somewhere beforehand and then have them assume the form of the clone, this technique is arguably even more effective than the Shadow Clone Technique, depending on the task. When struck, the clone falls apart into its component, bugs. It can be risky for the foe to go into close combat with an insect clone since the kikaichū can drain their chakra on contact. Also, because it's made of bugs, it can reform almost instantly.

This clone can use any insect or taijutsu techniques the user knows and has as much chakra as the user decides to give the clone. However, the amount must total at least the cost of the jutsu. The clone has the same stats as the user, aside from durability, being able to reform after attacks.

Last edited by Shiro Aburame on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Insect jar needs a size of the dome. Please make this in diameter

Also, insect clone needs Chakra and stats of some kind. To get a full split of the users Chakra it will need a higher rank than D. Also as for stats at D rank, I suggest 33% of the users Stats.

Back to top Go down
Shiro Aburame
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Shiro Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 am

Bump - Editted jutsu, but I just bumped Clones a rank and kept the same stats seeing as they have the drawback of not being able to use elemental jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:13 pm

I think both of these are already in the clan app. Bug Jar is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:09 pm

That's hardly a drawback. From what you've displayed these clones are almost just as powerful as a shadow clone. C rank is still cutting it too low if you want them to adopt all of your qualities other than elemental jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shiro Aburame
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Shiro Aburame

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:24 am

Bump - The clones only get Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, and non-elemental jutsu, this leaves out fuinjutsu, puppets, genjutsu, medical jutsu, etc.

Also as for them being in the clan app they are, but just no mechanics are made they are just linked.
Back to top Go down
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:13 am

I say bump Insect Clone to B rank.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Ugh. So add a real range to clone. Most clones aren't seen going severe distances from the user. Also, you don't get to choose how much Chakra your clone has. It needs an assigned amount. I suppose at B rank it can have one full share of your Chakra, however you lose that Chakra in the process. So your Chakra is split in half AFTER you use the jutsu. Then you have to pay an upkeep. If the clone is destroyed then you'd get the chakra it has left back. Hm. Also bump to B rank.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Are you serious, most clones have ranges like that and I have not once seen a clone technique with a real range. On top of that what is wrong with being able to pick the amount of chakra the clone gets. Finally, why in the world would a clone jutsu require an upkeep, now that is just stupid and has no reasoning toward it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Uh. All clones require upkeep. In the early canon naruto would exhaust himself with Shadow Clone jutsu quite often. They also get a set amount of chakra or an even split of the users. And most don't travel a whole country. Lightning clone does but that needs to be edited in order for Shadow clones to have the unique quality of long distance travel.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:39 pm

I'm okay with the set amount, although the canon reason is wrong. Naruto would exhaust himself because he would split his chakra evenly among 100 or so clones and then trained on that low of reserves.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:17 am

This clan is being revamped, so hold on this for just a bit. But do you still want this?
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes, I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Aburame Jutsu   Canon Aburame Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Aburame Jutsu
Page 1 of 1