Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Katsu Aburame Done I_vote_lcapKatsu Aburame Done I_voting_barKatsu Aburame Done I_vote_rcap 
Will
Katsu Aburame Done I_vote_lcapKatsu Aburame Done I_voting_barKatsu Aburame Done I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Katsu Aburame Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

Katsu Aburame Done Empty
PostSubject: Katsu Aburame Done   Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 4:06 am

Katsu Aburame Done Boy%2BGuy

Katsu Aburame Done 0OeODz3
Name: Katsu Aburame
Nickname: Dueled Eyed Bringer Of Death
Katsu Aburame Done GWSdYHs
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 Ibs
Appearance: The first thing you would notice about katsu that stands out more then anything else is his eyes. He was born with two different colored pupils. One and ice cold sea of blue, the other a crimson red similar to that of the uchiha clan sharingan. At first glance you believe it to be that clans dojutus but if you knew about or were apart of the clan you would rule it off after you take another look. His attire was your average attire. He wore some grey shinobi slacks with a black shirt and some black shinobi scandel. He wore either a brown or black jacket with a hooded attachment to help conceal his face when on misson or when he ouside of the village. He's well built which is hiden under his layer of clothes. His skin is flawless and by most people standard very attractive. He's almost always being hit on by some women weather they be old or young, his eyes helping alot in this department. His hair is short cut and looks a bit messy somewhat like he just rolled out of bed but thats just his style. His hair color was a naturallight brown with gold trimming. Something that added to his sex appeal. If hes not wearing his cloak he has on a white turban on his head depending on the situation or what he is doing he will also have on dark shades to hide his eyes from the most part and make him harder to identify when he has his cloak on.
Katsu Aburame Done EW0JlD2
Village: Kohona
Character Rank: Chuunin
Clan: Aburame
Element: Raiton
Katsu Aburame Done IVLimad
Personality: Loyal:Katsu is extremely loyal to anyone around him.However his loyalty must be deserved as he wont be loyal to any old person; essentially if some one proves to be worth it, he will die in battle for them through sheer loyalty in order to keep the sacred bond between the two individuals. However, if the matters regard any of his friends, not a question has to be asked as Katsu will back any of them no matter the consequence.

Caring:
Katsu is extremely caring. Individually he would help any one that seek it, all though he would easily help women due to his unpredictable preference. Firstly, he despises seeing innocent people get hurt and would without a doubt stand up for someone who didn't deserve the punishment they were receiving; if in the Midst of battle one of his allies is injured he either quickly requests a healing unit to support the ally or aims to end the battle he may be engaged in, just so that he can support the ally in need.

A Show Off:
Like most boys at his age and his father, Katsu is a rather big show off. He considers his strengths and abilities something to brag about but he also finds it a way to portray his strengths to any individuals in the vicinity in order to look good in front of everyone, especially girls.

Cool, Calm and Collective:
At all times Katsu remains cool, calm and collective which gives him a better understanding of the things; mainly Katsu doesn’t talk much with people which makes him rather secretive but overall, throughout his life he remained rather cool and calm no matter the situation which allows him to generate a better understanding of the battle field and the people around him making him a rather clever individual.

Genius:
Katsu had read numerous books regarding engineering and puppetry, but originally he wase xtremely clever striking IQ levels that were far above average. His extensive IQ allows him to easily analyse his opponents rather efficiently in order to determine away of beating them. Above all his IQ allows him to develop the machinery required for the puppets he likes to use at certain times.

Determined:
Above all, Katsu is one of the most determined people he had ever met. Alone he trained his body, mind and soul in order to improve his capabilities and uphold appearances and show that even genin can be strong. If he falls he gets back up and tries ten times harder, he rejects failure and fights back with a barrage of success with the hopes of never giving up no matter how intense the situation as in the end there will be a worthy outcome which is either improvement in strength,getting a grate looking girl or being acknowledged.

Character History: Academy arc: His time at the academy wasn’t as long as most people as long as most people wanted him to believe. Being a year younger then the rest of his class mates was a blessing and a curse, Due to the fact that he quickly pull out in front of them in all forms of ninja arts. His class members didn’t not like this, teasing and making fun of him. He didn’t really to much care about them after talking to his mother and quickly learning that they were just jealous of him being so gifted and skill at his young age.

Even after school was let out he use to train with his father and sometime his mother, alone they were never together training him, his father felt that his mother trained him to lightly and if she was there, she would make him go easier on katsu while they were training,and his mother believe that the father trained him to Rigorously, and that his training with him, would be the death of there son, she knew he would think she was training him to lightly and force her to train him harder, something she did not want to do. But in the end both of there ways and methods of training would help him out in the future.

His teachers were pleased with his progress and his will to never give up on something he had started on, he had a go getter attitude towards everything he put his mind too. He was no different then his brother before him, they knew great things would be come of him because of the way he seen life, and even though the kids teased and made fun of him until they all graduated he knew that if he was one anyone of there teams they would be grateful to have him. His teachers and family felt that he would one day shine for this village. Something he took to heart upon hearing it from his father , mother, and his teachers.

Genin Arc: As a genin he was placed under the watchful eye of a jounin he was an squad 2, Though his squad didn’t look like much and the fact that he was still the youngest out of his squad even though graduating first in his class, he was still looked down upon even by his jounin sensei who stood by him or near him on everyone of there mission.

At first katsu thoughthe had made a great impression on his sensei, but quickly started to realize after a few mission that he wasn’t really seeing any attack, every time something happen his sensei told him to stand back and watch or to try and make him feel like he was doing something watch the rear. This made him slowly start to dislike his sensei and his squad members, because when this was said or done they would just giggle to each other and take off with the sensei into the heat of battle leaving katsu to sit around kicking rocks and playing with his kunai.

It lasted for a few mission until one mission came along, and they told katsu to go get some tree sticks and stuff to help keep the fire lit, even though he didn’t like the idea of doing little kiddy stuff, he had to listen to his so called sensei. In his own mind while getting the sticks and other things that could keep the fire lit he vowed to himelf self when he became a jounin he would not do the samething his sensei isdoing to him now. With that being said he walked back to the camp site with the sticks and twigs in his hands, only to hear the sound of metal to metal clashing upon each other. When he had arrived back to the camp site he seen that his squad members and his sensei had been ambushed by some badits. He was about to go help but remember what his sensei had said to him a mission ago, and he just smiled and mubbled” I’ll watch the rear” he turned away from what was going on, but it didn’t take him long to start feeling bad for them. He turned back around to see a badit going in for the kill on one of his fellow squad members. She closed her eyes and lifted her hands above her body which was now laying on the ground. She felt something ward start hitting her body. As she heard something fall to the floor hard. She open he eyes to see the badit that was about to kill her on the floor with a kunai in the right side of his head in the temple. An instinted death. She looked around and seen that her other squad member was still trying to fend off to other badits and her sensei was surround by 5 or 6. She looked over her shoulder to see another one coming from behind her with his sword aready lifted she knew an this position she was dead meat. But in a split second almost like a flash of light appeared and there stood katsu coming down with a hard slash to the man right arm, taking it completely off. The man doubled over in pain, and with almost no remorse, katsu thrusted the blade into his chest right threw the heart. He looked over to his fallen comrade. And gave her a sweet smile as he turned away to go aid his other squad member.

After that mission his sensei had realize how skilled he really was, and put him has lead when he wasn’t around. Even though the other two member didn’t like the fact that they had to take orders from someone younger then them they felt a little at peace knoing that his combat skills were unmatched between them, and little did he know it after that misiion he had gotten himself his first rival.

Chuuin Arc: The Chuuin exams was nothing like he heard it was going to be. It was 50 times harder. The first part of the exam were rather easy taking a written test. This was part was almost to easy, the question was Rather easy, well to him it was anyway. Even though he always had a feeling someone was trying to take answer from his paper, he did a quick hand seal unknown to the men watching him of course, and canceled out any form of jutus that would be use upon him to cheat off of him.

The second and third part of the exams were the true test of his skills came into the play first having to conquer a maze like building with traps and hidden ninja aiming to take you and your team mates out of the exam for good, but his training with his father came into play hear, cancelling out everything but the stuff he needed to hear help with surprise attacks and traps that were set to catch them off guard. He enjoyed showing off his skills and what not to people that didn’t believe he would even get this far along in his ninja life. The third was pretty much the hardest now he had to put not only his skills and knowledge, but also his combat ablitles were put to the text hear, Now fighting against not only people from his graduating class which he enjoyed but fighting against others who had graduated a year or two before him, and other ninja from other villages with special skills and clan jutus to add to there deadly combat skills, almost being defeated in the first two rounds, his last battle was probably the best and longest one he ever had fighting against a genin form the sand village, he had a nice clan jutus which allowed him to harness water from anywhere even from his and katsu own sweat. It was a battle of counters that lasted for a long time at a stalemate from katsu refused to lose coming this far and was force to use his last resort jutus. This came at a surprise to not only the people watching but to his oppenent as well, easily being over taken by the jutus. Winning the battle in the fashion that he did madeit easy for them to make him a chuuin.

[/code]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

Katsu Aburame Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Aburame Done   Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Bumped For Approval
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Katsu Aburame Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Aburame Done   Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:31 am

Looks all good to me.

Welcome to the village!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katsu Aburame Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Aburame Done   Katsu Aburame Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsu Aburame Done
Page 1 of 1