Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done I_vote_lcapNeah (snake contract continuation) Done I_voting_barNeah (snake contract continuation) Done I_vote_rcap 
Will
Neah (snake contract continuation) Done I_vote_lcapNeah (snake contract continuation) Done I_voting_barNeah (snake contract continuation) Done I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Neah (snake contract continuation) Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Empty
PostSubject: Neah (snake contract continuation) Done   Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Name:Ocha
Species:Snake
Description:
Pic:

Ocha is a large forest green scaled anaconda snake that stands at fourty five meters long and 3 meters meters wide. He has yellow eyes like most snakes and has a black tomoe mark back of his head. Ocha has a black underbelly and along his body he has black ring pattern he bears two horn like protrusions on the side of his head much like the manda of legend. He has a few scars running along his back from shinobi he has fought or other summons. Each scare ranging from a bite mark to a sharpened weapon slash.

Ocha is a wise and loyal snake. He will dutifully follow his contractors orders fully and to the best of his ability. He usually keeps a calm cool and collected demeanor. He is a faithful summon that can become your best friend or one of your worst enemies. Should he be insulted or his summoner be insulted his rage will appear and become a vicious foe that won't stop until the opponent is dead.

Ocha's loyalty will stretch to even his dying breath never giving up on his summoner. He has a deep instinctive bond with the contract summoner for it is nearly impossible for a mere human to even enter ryuuchi cave and withstand the trails and so for those that have done this he will call them his true friends.
History: One day when Neah was in ryuuchi cave after completing his challange from the great snake leader Dai he went off to explore more of the cave. What he found though was more than he bargained for. He had accidentally fell down a tunnel and had broken his leg. His screams went on for what felt like hours until something heard his cries. It was Ocha and she took pity upon the wounded child. She slithered down her tail and wrapped it around neah's waist and pulled him out. She even wrapped her body around his leg and used medical ninjutsu and helped fix his broken leg. She was a natural healer and she noticed something in Neah he seemed like the kind of boy she could follow after hearing all about him from hours of questioning back in her home. The two became fast friends and she added herself to Neah's contract ready to be called at any time.
Abilities: Stats
Strength/durability:2
Speed:2
Handseals:2

Skills:(Plus one starting no element)
Nin:3
Tai: 1
Gen:
Buki:
Fuin:
Puppetry:
Medic:4
Jutsus:N/A

Name: Kirito
Species: Snake
Description:
Kirito Picture:

Kirito is a fun loving snake that loves it when he gets summoned. When he is summoned he acts all kind and carefree and sometimes even a little bit goofy. Though when battle begins his personality will change to a more focused attitude. He becomes cunning and les fun loving and becomes very serious though he will always show his proper respect to his summoner.

Kirito unlike the other snakes of ryuuchi cave has but one coloring. From head to toe and underbelly she is a dark lacquer black scale coloring Each scale along his body appears to be smooth but if she wants it she can have her scales become rigid and become spike like. Kirito is about 45 meters long and 3 meters wide
History: Neahs Father once showed his son the snake contract. Each day he would show Neah a different level of summons. One day Neah's father summoned ocha before neah. He introduced them and neah was very friendly with him. Neah's father explained to him that Neah would now be taking Kiritos limit was reached he and Neah began a start of a friendship between summon and contract holder. Kirito saw a lot of neah's father in his son and swore his services to him and then returned to ryuuchi cave awaiting the time when he would be summoned again.
Abilities: Retractable Spiked Scales
Due to his unique appearance Kirito has a very interesting defensive mechanism. He can choose to Retract his scales covering his body and make them spiked. Each scale is as sharp as a kunai.
Venomous
Like most black mamba species kiritos venom is a highly toxic and can kill a man if left untreated. Depending on the number of venom bites the treatment of anti venom with increase. As for the extraction process of the poison will take longer as well. if left untreated the target will gain numbness in the stricken areas within four posts. A fever will then develop after 3 posts which will lead to hallucinations and loss of consciousness. If not treated the victim will die.

Stats
Strength/Durability: 2
Speed: 2
Handseals: 2

Skills:(Plus one starting no element)
Nin:3
Tai: 1
Gen:4
Buki:
Fuin:
Puppetry:
Medic:

Jutsus: N/A

Last edited by Neah Senjuu on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neah (snake contract continuation) Done   Neah (snake contract continuation) Done Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Note that the hand seal speeds do not stack, but other than that these look good. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Neah (snake contract continuation) Done
Page 1 of 1