Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Neahs Snake contract (done) I_vote_lcapNeahs Snake contract (done) I_voting_barNeahs Snake contract (done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Neahs Snake contract (done) I_vote_lcapNeahs Snake contract (done) I_voting_barNeahs Snake contract (done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Neahs Snake contract (done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Neahs Snake contract (done) Empty
PostSubject: Neahs Snake contract (done)   Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Name: Bachi
Rank C
Species: Snake
Description: Bachi is a fun loving snake that loves it when he gets summoned. When she is summoned he acts all kind. She has a very close and caring relationship with the summoner. He helped hatch her from her egg so she views him as a sort of father like figure . She is very protective snake and will even sacrifice herself if the need arise to save her summoner.Bachi is the type of snake that prefers using infiltration due to her rather small size she can be commonly mistake for a common snake which she uses to her advantage.
Bachi Pic:

Bachi is a large white scaled anaconda snake that stands at sixteen inches long and one point five inches wide. She has yellow eyes like most snakes but among the rarest of all the snakes she is a albino colored scaling. She has a matching white underbelly as well. In all appearance she is the youngest of the snakes and easily one of the smaller summons. Though bachi is approximately 3 pounds in weight but is more resemblance to a coral snake in appearance..

History: When Neah first ganed the summoning contract. He unintentionally summoned the egg of bachi on his first try. Feeling sorry he actually helped her hatch from her egg and then sent her back to the ryuuchi cave. Ever since then He and bachi are somewhat like a man and his dog. Sometimes he summons her for just companionship sometimes he summons her for battle.
Abilities:  
Stats
Strength/Durability: 2
Speed:3
Handseals: 1

Skills:(Plus one starting no element)
Nin:1
Tai: 4
Gen:
Buki:
Fuin:
Puppetry:
Medic:

Jutsus: none

Last edited by Neah Senjuu on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Neahs Snake contract (done)   Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Summons only get stats/skills the same amount as a shinobi lower than the summon's rank. This will be made clear in summoning rules, a change in rules. Sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Neahs Snake contract (done)   Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 am

guess ill register each summon as i rank up lol. Ready
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Neahs Snake contract (done)   Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neahs Snake contract (done)   Neahs Snake contract (done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neahs Snake contract (done)
Page 1 of 1