Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training[P,NK] I_vote_lcapTraining[P,NK] I_voting_barTraining[P,NK] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training[P,NK]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Training[P,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Training[P,NK]   Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:28 am

Name: Dragon Flames Song Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 15 meters
Handseals:Tiger
Speed: 90
Description: As with its individual version, the
user compresses a large amount of chakra built
up inside their body, before expelling it in the
form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs.
The user then skilfully manipulates the great fire,
and attacks their opponent

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: All
Handseals Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: The user compresses a large
amount of chakra built up inside their body and
changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The
user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and
attacks their opponent. Even outside of the
attack range, its power and reliability are
stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as
they can create an upward movement of air
currents which in turn can give rise to thunder
clouds. A master of this technique can fire off
several flames in succession and anyone caught
in the technique could potentially be reduced to
ashes

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Element: Wind
Range: Short to Mid
Handseals: Tiger → Dog
Speed: 100
Description: A stronger version of the Wind
Release: Vacuum Sphere technique. The user
compresses the entirety of the large breath they
take in, and expel it in the form of one large (5m
diameter) sphere. Anyone caught in it will be
dismembered; a grazing blow could easily take off
a limb.

Name: Blast Wave Wild Dance
Used For: Offensive
Range: 20 meters
HandsealsTiger
Speed: 100
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded
inside the body is converted into fire, and then
expelled from the mouth in a continuous stream
of flames, which spirals outwards, creating a
massive fire vortex

Name: Wind release: Extreme absorbing
whirlwind
Element: Wind
Range: Listed below
Handseals: Horse Hare Rat Ram
Speed: 105
Description: One of the strongest jutsus in
Karou's arsenal,This allows the user to create a
tornado of wind after performing the handseals,
this tornado which has high cutting power and an
astonishing pulling power. The tornado is known
for pulling objects towards it, like a whirlpool in
the sea. The dense and powerful tornado is so
powerful that it can absorb objects 50m away
from it, it is 50m wide and is so powerful that it
can draw a bijuu and S ranked summons towards
it. When this jutsu has is used, it is known for
pulling woods, sand and so on towards it, giving it
even more power. This powerful jutsu does not
spare the target, if the user is caught in the
tornado, they will be affected by it, also, if the
user is 25m away from the tornado(absorbing
range is 40m) they will also be pulled at it,
however, if the user is 25m+(50m is absorbing
range, if user is 25m from the tornado in the
absorbing range), they will not be affected

Last edited by darny on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Training[P,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training[P,NK]   Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:10 am

Hahahahahah, you lost again Karou Mishoju would say, he was one of Karou's bandit friends, they had a lot of history together, he was one of the most intimidating of the group, which surprised Karou, because he had never felt like a person like him could work for the village, No way Misoju, I know you're cheating, though I can't find proof, but I know I will Karou would say with his hands hovered down and with an annoyed face, he grunted a little and opened his mouth yet again, You know what Misoju, I'm done with Mahjong, never knew how to play it, don't know how to play and don't know how to play it, and I know you don't too, cause I saw your face when you first bought it, you muttered to yourself that you've never played it before and that you'll cheat me.

Well, I'm going now, we'll meet later, hopefully not at a mahjong gathering like this, in a training ground, where I'll whoop your ass off.
Karou said those words with annoyance, Misoju on the other hand just kept laughing, he didn't know that Karou was so dramatic, Misoju being the 'woo her' , wouldn't wanna be embarrased and let girls know that he is a cheating cheater,, so he ran towards Karou, put his hands across his shoulder and said, Come on Karou, ok, I know I cheated you, but you don't have to be over-dramatic about it, everyone has been cheated, it depends on how you handle it, my dad was cheated and was sent out of the village, there were a lot of things that led everyone to become a bandit, it's how we handle the situation that matters. Karou was still grunting, but he couldn't help but laugh when he heard Misoju's terrible speech, You have got to be kidding me Misoju, you're the worst speaker ever, how do you manage to woo those girls you call your girlfriends, or are they just cheap? Karou would say with a smile(you know how The Joker does it) and a raised eyebrow, which means that he was willing to toy with his friend, who was precocious just like he was, though Karou dwarfed him with a mere 2 inches, the height difference wouldn't go by unnoticed.
What?!!!, Misoju said, his face all came together, different lines formed due to the coming together of his skin, to say the least, he was angry and his face showed it, but his anger wasn't enough to topple Karou and beat him up, no it was not like that, but he hated it that Karou defamaged his reputation as a womanizer, though he Knew Karou was just looking in anticipation to see his angry face, which he now did, he would decide to shrug it all off, You know what? he would ask Karou, Karou who was watching was now enveloped with laughter, What Misoju?, biting his lips, Nevermind Karou, you've never even wooed a girl, why don't we make a deal Misoju said, his mood now lighting up, and with a smirk, Why don't you just woo a girl right now, if you're succesful, I'll give you something, the latter words were involved with few pauses and they resonated in the air with laughter, What? , You heard me Karou, go woo a girl, now stop nagging and get to work, when you're done, you'll know what I'll give you, , Aaaaaararrrrrggghhhh!!! Karou shouted, he knew that he had always completed his side of the deal when he and Misoju had a deal, but this was outrageously difficult for him, he had no experience or whatsoever, You fool, you don't just woo a girl on the first try and she accepts, Karou said with an annoyed tone, but with every word he spoke, the more Misoju laughed, he was getting to him, And why are you laughing, if you woo a girl on your first meeting, this just proves that you've always wooed cheap girls. With this, Misoju's tone changed, from being overly-happy to a slightly annoyed one, Hey, I just collect their numbers or address, not that we get to kiss or something on the first date, after that, that's when I play my role as the 'Woo Her', with my loving gestures and skills, there's no way they don't return my lust. Now it's time for me to see how you handle things. Misoju said those words, his voice lighting up yet again, You know what, just forget it Karou said, he turned back and decided to walk home, with that, Misoju saw him, a display of cowardness?, Perhaps, our little Karou is too scared of girls, oh please, don't let anyone hear that, prove that you're a man, boy rather, and show the world and Misoju, that as you always saw, you can beat me in everything I do . As Misoju said these words, Misoju laughed at the same time, which instilled pauses in his words. With that, Karou however turned back, a fool to say the least, You're so on!!!!, Karou said with a frowned face, this implied that Karou was willing to take on the challenge. Karou dressed in a white shirt and a blue hood, with his kunai blade in it's holster, his two scrolls were strapped to the sides of his belt, and his ninja pouch bag was placed right on his right bum.

WC:1041
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Training[P,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training[P,NK]   Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Karou would saunter around with his old bandit friend, taking the same steps with their shinobi sandals, which didn't even make a sound when it struck the ground, it had to be able to do that anyways, if it couldn't, then why do ninjas wear it, after all, ninjas are known to be skilled in trickery, a ninja is not a ninja if he hasn't mastered deception, silence, and a killer attitude, so it would be terribly stupid to wear something that wouldn't fit their profession. Profession?. Well you can call it that, some just find it as a way to gain pleasure, some just took it as a lifestyle forming groups known as clans, which creates a culture for the incoming generation.
Karou and Misoju, the two had an awkward bond, forming and strengthening it during competition.
Karou would actually keep walking, he was confident of his abilities and skills,. How hard can it be to woo a girl? He said to himself. He walked from place to place, looking for a fine and hot chick to woo, but all he met so far, were ugly and saggy-tited bitches, although he found some beautiful girls, he couldn't find the confident within him to approach them, he just descirbed them as being too beautiful, which exposed his weakness, of course, he couldn't even walk up to them, it was a silly deal.
His heart began to pound. Will I be losing to Misoju? Oh no, that can't be happening was all he could echo in his mind.
He had started regretting accepting the stupid deal, all he knew now was that he terribly failed at it, although he hadn't even talked to a girl.
All this would only make Misoju laugh, he could see the sweat dripping down his face, from time to time, he would increase the voume of his laugh, so that it would be more and more audible to people around and Karou would look down, embarrased.
You know what Misoju? he would ask Misoju, Misoju would grow a grin, suddenly getting interested in what Karou was saying, Oh, tell me Karou, I'm all ears he said, laughing hysterically,
ok, you win Misoju, what should I do he said

WC:397
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Training[P,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training[P,NK]   Training[P,NK] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Misoju would decide to talk, Karou couldn't stand and face him, one thing he knew was that, should Misoju state his assignment, it would be near invincible, with that, Karou instantly formed the ram handseal, using the boody flicker tech, he was off, he would be seen several metres away by people, but Misoju wasn't among. He would run away

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training[P,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training[P,NK]   Training[P,NK] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training[P,NK]
Page 1 of 1