Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSouls Sandbox - Page 3 I_voting_barSouls Sandbox - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Souls Sandbox - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSouls Sandbox - Page 3 I_voting_barSouls Sandbox - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Souls Sandbox

Go down 
+4
Will
Webmaster
Horus
Cookie Monster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:15 am

Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Sey_Approves
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Claiming 35 stat points from late gift.

Update: purchase
Gained/Spent: -2000 ryo for death sand
Amount Left: 3875 exp and 1325 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1561-death-sand
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 am

Please remember to update your main sheet to just before your newest update >_> It makes checking math easier.

Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Update: Rank up to Chuunin
Gained/Spent: -2000 exp for rank up
Amount Left: 1875 exp and 1325 ryo
Link to Topic:

gaining 3 skill points and 30 stat points
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Ya gucci~
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Update: mission
Gained/Spent: 800 exp 200 ryo
Amount Left: 2675 exp and 1525 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1571-i-spy-squad-001flashback#11045

last fne like a boss
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Akira says Apoofed!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Update: payment for transplant of Kaguya DNA
Gained/Spent: -1500 ryo to Soran
Amount Left: 2675 exp and 25 ryo
Link to Topic:
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:10 am

Ya gucci~
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:19 pm

stats are converted
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Update: purchase/pay
Gained/Spent: +500 pay -3000 purchase
Amount Left: 175 exp and 25 ryo
Link to Topic:  https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1180-limited-list-2-0

Name: Earth Grudge Fear
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Self
Handseals: None
Speed: NA
Description: The users body is filled with black thread which allows them to become a living Frankenstein. The user is able to sew together dismembered body parts at will, causing the need for the users heart to be removed in order to kill them. However, through this technique the user is able to store up to four extra hearts within themselves. These hearts must be gained from a PC or Staff NPC. Upon receiving a heart, the user can select one basic element that the owner of the heart knew and will have that affinity until the heart is removed from their body. They will also gain 30 Chakra points to add to their total Chakra pool for each heart within their body. Once all the hearts in the users body are removed, they will die. For each heart within the user a mask will form on the users body. To destroy the hearts one must destroy the mask that relates to the heart. These masks have 80 durability which regenerates every other turn. 

For 40 Chakra the user can remove one mask, and by effect one heart, from their body to create a humanoid black figure that is capable of using that hearts elemental affinity. It will have a skill of ninjutsu 4 and can use any jutsu of that element that the user possesses. It has a Chakra pool of 200 and can move at speeds equal to the user, but must stay within ten meters of the user. This can be done up to four times per thread. For thirty additional Chakra the user can cause a mask from their body to fuse onto an existing masked humanoid in order to allow the humanoid an additional 150 Chakra, 5 Ninjutsu and the ability to use two elements (each of the masks). This does not mean the humanoid has an advanced nature through combining them. 

Decapitating the user after having no hearts in their body is the only way to kill them. After two turns of being unable to reattach their head or insert a heart into their body, the user will be pronounced dead.
Requirements: 5 Ninjutsu, 3k EXP
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Due to the changes being done, approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souls Sandbox
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Shinobi Updates :: Kumogakure Updates-
Jump to: