Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] I_vote_lcapCall Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] I_voting_barCall Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] I_vote_lcapCall Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] I_voting_barCall Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 pm

It had been about 3 months back. Makoto was just getting starting to unleash his inner potential. Makoto had came to Suna to find a fellow Kuroi Chi family member but apparently he had gone missing. Makoto despised the Hidden Village in the Sand, there was always sand in his face and this was where most of the puppet users were. Makoto hated puppets, in fact he was sort of scared of them. Story goes that when Makoto was about a genin his parents wanted him to get stronger by training but he was a very dangerous . So his parents would use a puppet controlled with their chakra strings. That way he wouldn’t hurt his parents while training to use kunai, even though they used to be jounin. It had been a while since they had actually trained so they didn’t want to take any risks. However they were strong with using the puppets, and the puppets constantly beat up on Makoto without remorse although at the time Makoto didn’t know his parents were controlling it . That’s why Makoto hates puppets even now. Makoto’s hair would blow in the wind as he could only see about 15m ahead of him due to the sand blowing everywhere. The more he walked it seemed like the thirstier he got. Makoto would see a cactus up ahead and decided to make his move. His arm would transform into claws as he shaved off the side with all the thorns that way he would get poked. He would slice the cactus into pieces drinking most of the water out of the plant. He would get into a small sand hole waiting till the sand cleared up or until someone came to help him out. This was a new village, so he wasn’t used it at all, he missed the leaf.

WC: 308
TWC: 308
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 2:21 pm

The desert was at its finest, the sand kicking up a storm as the winds ravaged the land. It wasn't quite ravaged, but it was enough to become a hindrance to those not use to the deserts. The conditions within Sunagakure was can be devastating at times. The barren wastelands can be troublesome, but the man now traversing the land was used to it. Many would think he would catch sand stroke walking around barefooted in the desert. A scarf was wrapped around his neck around, but wasn't tightened to the point of being a noose for the man. The vagabond used the blue scarf to wrap around his head. This provided cover for his face, while only revealing his eyes. And even they were covered by goggles. The vagabond was returning from a rather basic mission, which was carried out to perfection. He had all his weapons on him, sealing tags, ninja tools and scrolls etc. Walking along, the man couldn't see all that far in front of him. He could see up to fifteen meters in front of him, much like an unknown individual that he hadn't yet met before now.

Horus could sense the stranger up ahead, a good twenty five or so meters in front of him. Horus was naturally wary of said individual, and so decided to stop himself from moving any further. The sand storm would die down soon enough and then they may be able to lay eyes on each other. Horus found himself kneeling down, while patiently waiting. All the while the was keeping tabs on the individual and their chakra readings. The few minutes went by and the sand that proved to be an hindrance was now laying down flat on the plains of Sunagakure. The vagabond stood up, while his gaze was fixated on the area where the Chakra signature was coming from. The Shinobi soon began to walk ever so slowly towards the source, meanwhile unsealing his Flying Dragon Bow, which was held in his left hand. Better to be cautious while allowing your curiosity to take control.

The vagabond would stop a good seven meters away from the source, while hoping said person would prove to be a friendly, as oppose to an hostile. He didn't mind either way, since Horus was up for whatever challenges that might come his way.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Makoto would notice someone in the sand storm, he couldn’t see the guys face but he had a weird figure. ‘Must be weapons on his back’ Makoto would say looking at the man. Makoto would drop the piece of cactus he had and raise up as the sands began to die down. He saw the man for truly what he was, plenty of scarves around him he must’ve been from here. Examining his hat closely Makoto would squint at it, it looked custom made, with an metal rim on it. ‘Hmm, I bet it’s a weapon.’ Makoto would think to himself examining all the rest of his stuff. On his back was a rather weird sword, it was long and sharp and had a big hole on the bottom . In his hand he carried a bow. Looked like he could use it to perfection from his stance of holding it but Makoto wasn’t completely sure. Makoto would act friendly to the man after all, all Makoto had was a bubble pipe and his chakra armor. All of his strength laid in the use of his hands. Makoto would stick his hand out willing to shake the man’s hand. “The name is Makoto. The Blood Raijin of the Leaf.” Makoto would say, maybe it was too much information to give to the man at once but Makoto didn’t care. In the very least he could manage to get away if needed be. “I was here looking for a man that has a special technique that I also have, but I guess he doesn’t live here anymore. On the way back home it seems like a storm came out of nowhere, I got kind of lost then thirsty. That’s why I cut the cactus up. Sorry for being on your property.” Makoto would say as he looked at the man in the eyes. “So I’m guessing your no ordinary ninja, by the looks of things. Someone with power, I may suggest?” Makoto tried not to push the man into being uncomfortable but he was quite curious.

WC: 345

Last edited by Makoto on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 5:02 pm

The vagabond managed to draw closer to the individual, now a mere three meters away from the stranger. Horus also took note of the ornaments, garments and armor that the man sported. He is no doubt a keen observer, and more importantly, he was very much now curious about what was to happen next. With a tilt of his head off to the right, Horus pulled down the goggles that he sported, allowing it to hang around his neck. The storm was a little troublesome, but thankfully it died down. He was now faced with another potential storm, and Horus needed to address this issue as soon as possible. The vagabond would do well to ascertain whether or not the stranger was friend or foe now. The extending of the hand by the stranger caused Horus to raise his left eyebrow from behind the scarf which covered his face. The vagabond of course chose to decline the hand shake, while processing what the man had said. But before Horus could muster a response, this Makoto person continued with his mumblings. Not that Horus minded too much, because he was now learning and gaining information. The Suna Shinobi paused for a moment and observed Makoto, before his free hand lifted and pulled down the scarf on his person. This action then revealed the face of the vagabond, showing off the two tags on his face, as per the writer's avatar. The tags was not of an explosive nature, they instead possessed a different function.

"Forgive me, Makoto, Konoha's Blood Raijin. You did mean Konoha when you said of the leaf, right? In any case I am Horus, Vagabond of the Hidden Sand. I would have shaken ya hand earlier, but my mum thought me not to trust strangers upon first meeting them. I am sure as a fellow Shinobi you can understand, no?". The vagabond stated while pausing for a few moments. He would give Makoto some time to process his words before choosing to continue, all the while keeping close tabs on the man. "And to answer ya question, is there such a thing as ordinary when it comes to ninjas these days? Say though, ya mentioned having a special technique, might I ask what is said technique?". Upon finishing his statement, the wind blew through the area almost on queue. His long brown spiky hair swaying in the wind, as the air shifted a little. Horus was being as civil as much as he could afford to be. At this point there wasn't anything seemingly malicious coming from Makoto, but that could change very quickly.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Makoto simply stuck his hand back into his pocket after the man declined the shake, at first it made Makoto feel sketchy but he remembered this wasn’t the leaf. This was the hidden sand. He don’t know how people acted and responded here. But he would listen to the man and hear him out. Horus, the man said. Makoto would continue listening as the man asked him his secret technique. Makoto had to be careful. He didn’t want to scare anybody or any thing of that sort. He would began to speak after the man just finished. “I understand not shaking strangers hand’s and stuff of that sort. But I have no intent on fighting you. I would lose just based off environment.” Makoto would say smiling as the sand hit his legs in the wind. “For ordinary ninja, I haven’t met many. Some people always have something special about them, and my special technique. I have 1.” Makoto would say, he actually had 2 but he wanted to keep his blood technique a secret. Makoto was about to speak but he just decided to let his action do the talking. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out Barburuwando. It was a crooked piece of bamboo used to blow bubbles. Makoto would stick it up to his mouth and blow, focusing his chakra moving the bubbles a good 30 meters away from the 2 men. “On a usual occasion. Bubbles have a little pop, I mean after all it’s a bubble right?” Makoto would blink at Horus, and hold up his hand snapping it slightly, as he snapped all the bubbles blew up at once. Leaving a 10m deep crater in the sand 30 meters behind Horus. “And that is my special technique.”

WC: 295
TWC: 948

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:20 pm

The awkward moment passed by for the vagabond and the stranger Makoto. The retracting of his hand that was held for an hand shake was the mark of that happening. Then what followed afterward made Horus somewhat curious about the type of fighter that Makoto was. Environmental advantages can often play a major role in battles. As it stands some Shinobi are more suited to certain environments compared to others. It is a well known fact that many will even possess Jutsus relating to their surroundings. Those Shinobi can be especially dangerous, but that was neither here nor there at this crossroads. "One special technique? Interesting". The man thought, meanwhile keeping a close eye on Makoto like he had been this entire time. Within moments Makoto went to work in an attempt to demonstrate his special technique. A bamboo pipe was pulled out of his pockets. Chakra was then molded as the Konoha Shinobi blew into the Bamboo pipe. Bubbles came out of the pipe, filled with Chakra, suggesting to Horus that the bubbles were indeed dangerous. And even before Makoto could make mention of the bubbles popping. Horus had thought about that as a possibility, and was keen to see the application of this special technique. They bubbles were manipulated and moved away from their immediate vicinity, before Makoto had the bubbles detonate. The ground shook slightly, as a sand cloud flew into the air. The force from the blast brining a sturdy wind that swept by Horus and Makoto. Albeit the force wasn't strong enough to cause either men harm at all. "That is particularly impressive, Makoto, Konoha's blood Raijin. So what are your intentions now? Are we to stand here and look all awkwardly at each other? Maybe you could show me how to use that special technique of yours. Whatcha say?". The vagabond asked with a smile on his face, now genuinely interested in the jutsu. He did wonder though about what Makoto might demand in return.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Makoto would look at the man as the gust of wind mixed with sand hit Makoto’s face. He would tip Barburuwando to empty whatever sand had came in from the wind. “Thanks Horus.” Makoto would say to the compliment. Makoto would listen to the man expressing his interest into Makoto’s technique and perhaps wanting to learn it. Makoto would ponder over his question which seemed like forever but it was only a few minutes. “Horus, forgive me but please understand that this is a top ranked technique and is extremely versatile. These bubbles don’t even pop that easily, and I didn’t think I would be teaching the technique.” Makoto would pause for a couple of seconds before he began to finish up what he was saying. “I guess I don’t mind teaching you, but I would like something in return. Like something to boost my taijutsu or my Raijin techniques. “ Makoto would put Barburuwando in his back pocket and reach in his right one grabbing a cigarette out of the cigarette box. With his left hand he would grab a lighter, lightning it quickly before sticking the lighter back in his pocket. He would stick it in his mouth inhaling deeply and exhaling the same way as he awaited Horus’ response. “Want one?” Makoto would ask being nice.

WC: 219
TWC: 1167
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:42 pm

"This is a case of I give you something valuable and you do the same huh? That is expected, after all, being from Konoha and Suna, we're not obliged to teach each other anything. That is a problem, since I'm not sure if I have anything that could possibly boost your Taijutsu or Raiton based techniques. But why do I feel as if you already had something in mind?". The vagabond stated with a smile on his face. His hand gesturing to Makoto that he didn't need a smoke. A drink he didn't mind, but he couldn't stand with smoking cigarettes at all. He has one too many bad habits and must be careful about what he would decide to get involved with. "It now makes me curious about what you may already know about me. I thought it may have been coincidence that you appeared here and now. But now I am beginning to rethink this coincidence, as it seemed to be something you planned on. Your bubble Jutsu seems impressive and could be fun if I were to learn it. But without knowing your motives or even what you want, then I might have to look at obtaining such a Jutsu by some other means". The mood shifted a little, since Horus was a little skeptical of Makoto now. The man from Konoha words would suggest he knows a little more about Horus than he was letting on. That and the vagabond couldn't help but feeling something was afoot at this present moment.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Makoto would look at the man with one eye twitching. “I do not have anything in mind. The reason behind what I said was simply based that my taijutsu and lightning techniques are the strongest things in my arsenal. I feel as though you are threatening me, eh? “ Makoto would take his time as he adjusted his chakra armor to fit him correctly, all this wind blowing shifted it somewhere. “Why do you wish for conflict when I do not have any interest in fighting you. As I said all I know is that your someone with power, how much power, one does not know. But indeed if there’s a way to train under you to receive such power, I would graciously accept.” Makoto would take a knee bowing before the man, if he were to kill Makoto, this would be the time to do it.

WC: 147
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:30 pm

"Bitch please. I don't send threats, I usually just attack as its the quickest way. Less time talking and more time beating people up, right? In any case I'm not wishing for conflict at all. I do remain a little skeptical of you. In the grand scheme of things however, I think this may well be your lucky day..". The vagabond allowed his words to trail off as he stood there looking at Makoto. A smile appeared on his face meanwhile thinking of the many ways in which to go about showing off his abilities to Makoto. "I suppose ya did go through the trouble of showing off those bubbles. With that in mind, I wish to experiment on you a little. But before that, you will have to see what it is first hand that I am trying to offer. Trouble is, this is one of those situations where ya might have to do something very unusual. Here goes!". Straight after Makoto would come to notice the almost Fuuinjutsu flame like patterns spreading across the body of the vagabond. As they patterns spread, they also glowed orange as flames would before reaching their completion. The power of the seal was quite amazing as it often offered Horus a solution to his problems. "Something like this should help with ya Taijutsu, but it would require you consuming my blood. And also to be comfortable with me living in your subconscious. In reality this is quite literally making a deal with the devil. What is your answer?". Horus asked while trying to gauge the man's reaction. Even before he would proceed should Makoto agree. The vagabond would require the help of Makoto in order to better himself even further.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Makoto would look up at Horus as he spoke. Calling him a “bitch”. Makoto knew this was a man of power but it seemed as though the man was about to fight him. Makoto would look at the man as these black seals across his face. These were different than just regular seals. These were stronger. Makoto would continue looking as the lit up like orange wild fire. Makoto still kneeling down looking at the man as he told him what were to happen if he were to let the man give him this power. Makoto took only a few seconds to respond back to the man. Makoto started to light up like when your flicking a match. Within 2 seconds of starting it his whole body had been covered in lightning chakra. This was indeed a jutsu he hadn’t used very often. “A deal with the devil eh?” Makoto would say as he rose up slowly being covered in the Lightning chakra. “I think yes” He would smirk as he boosted himself off the sand moving at extreme speed, he was going to try to take out the devil to receive such power as he came towards Horus’ head with a uppercut punch.

WC: 204

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:15 pm

The vagabond was excited to hear what Makoto's response to his stipulations would be. As it was with many a men and women seeking power. Whenever Horus explained the conditions and requirements. They mainly decided to look the other way unless extremely desperate for power. At this juncture, the vagabond was till trying to figure out Makoto. Both men appeared persistent in their pursuit of nothing. The vagabond was seeking amusement, but the man from the hidden leaf seemed to be on a mission for sure. Things could easily become troublesome now for the Shinobi of Suna. Horus wasn't exactly planning on getting involved in anything serious at all. Makoto at present went from bowing his head to Horus, and proceeded to kneel down before the man. But this wasn't out of respect or to pay homage to one's master. The blood Raijin appeared to be preparing himself for something. The blood Raijin also lit up slightly, like a match being struck but not yet catching fire. The vagabond narrowed his eyes while making sure to prepare himself for what was to come. The man still held his dragon now in his left hand, meanwhile his right hand remained free. It took Makoto two seconds or so to see himself covered in lightning Chakra. And how powerful and magnificent it was too. On the other hand though, within half a second of Makoto attempting to spark himself up. The vagabond had channeled a small amount of nature Chakra to undo the seals in the middle of his palm. Horus was ready for a countermeasure, should Makoto suddenly decide to take this to another level. The vagabond had also shifted his weight meanwhile undoing the seals. The hand holding the blow remained as it was. His right hand which was free turned slightly, while being held at his side. The right hand was ready to be turned in Makoto's direction at a moment's notice. The blood raijin took a small amount of time to do this, a good three second. The man probably wanted to savor the moment, while looking like a superstar. The vagabond was now set to respond and he was given time to do so by Makoto. The man was fast as he came in at great speeds. Horus himself was no slouch however, as Makoto raced forward at extreme speeds. Horus was surprised by the speed but it wasn't at all uncommon to him. The vagabond too was a speed demon, and with the curse seal actively working. His abilities were even greater than before now. The oncoming Makoto almost landed his uppercut, but a fraction of a second before the punch could connect. The vagabond vanished, before reappearing a good fifteen meters to the left of Makoto.

This seemingly happening almost immediately, giving Makoto no indication as to what happened. As far as the man knows, this was high speed movement much like his own. Horus did leave something behind during the point of Makoto's attack. Four chains with spear tips resembling a snake's head had shot forth from the vagabond's right palm. The man choosing to adjust his palm mere moments before Makoto could land his hit. Horus was showing himself to be very calculating, in not wanting to give away his own movements. Makoto had already revealed himself as a Taijutsu type, and Taijutsu masters are especially skilled at ready body movements. This is why the man didn't want to make any obvious movements until the last moments. Horus had to be careful or else he would get knocked out. For clarity however, the man did dodge the uppercut by leaving the spot that he occupied previously. The snake head chains in the meantime had shot forth, aiming for Makoto's thighs, both of them. While also aiming to seize the man's hand that wasn't used for the punch. The chain aimed at said arm of Makoto's was especially fast, as was the rest of them. The chains with their spear tips would have looked to punch a hole through Makoto's thighs. While the last spear of the quartet of spears was aimed to wrap around the man's mid section. The chains would have no issues breaking through his defenses at all. Strangely enough also, Makoto would come to notice that his Chakra was being drained by the chains. This was assuming that Horus was successful, as nothing was ever guaranteed. However, he still didn't want to take things too seriously. Since if he caused Makoto any harm, he had a friend who could fix the man up straight away.

Now at this position after reappearing, Horus had taken the liberty of channeling some ration based Chakra into the chain. This act should offset the potential current that could flow through the chains and cause arm to Horus. He too was a lightning type, something Makoto would come to find out soon enough. With all that said, the man was of course ready to alter the course of his actions should he fail at capturing Makoto with the chains. "is it possible to teach me that instead?".

Chakra & Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Makoto would see the man disappear as Makoto would just be landing the uppercut swiping at nothing but air. Makoto knew something was to happen next, the man was quick indeed, but with this armor Makoto’s speed was quick indeed. Upon slicing air, Makotos next step would send him flying forward about 10 meters as he looked back seeing with some serpent looking spears would’ve taken him out. As Makoto would land at the 10m mark the lightning would quickly disperse as he walked towards the man smiling. “Devil Indeed.” Makoto would look at the man as he asked to learn Makoto’s hidden ninjutsu technique. “Haha, we will see. That is a rather technique that I like to keep for now. Depending on what you give me right now, I’ll make my decision. “ Makoto would bow in respect ready to learn. As he raised up he would smile and speaker. “Lets get this party started”

WC: 156
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:35 pm

"He's quick, but also rather careless and perhaps a lil carefree. He might be fun to have around. Just a shame he's from Konoha". The vagabond thought while retracting his spear, which was then sealed away again. Horus could tell that the brief bout was more or less over with Makoto's intent changing. The vagabond will have to chalk it up as a test of his wits and reaction. He was curious to know what would have happened if he wasn't able to dodge Makoto's attack. "A lil premature, no?". The man questioned meanwhile looking over at Makoto. The blood Raijin of Konoha made his way over to the vagabond, before bowing as a sign of friendship maybe. A strange man also offering up his head, but Horus appreciated Makoto's way of doing things. "That technique just now. Am I correct in assuming its more about augmenting your capabilities? Ya mentioned being a Taijutsu type, and while most Taijutsu combatants are fast. At least those who dedicate themselves to the art. That doesn't mean they're as fast without some extra help. An interesting Jutsu indeed, one that is most suitable for a Taijutsu user. I feel what I could possibly bestow upon you will be a little underwhelming. Although, it could be fun watching you driven to insanity. That and you could die here and now as a result. Sure ya still want this?". The vagabond decided to add a few more things that could possibly go wrong. It wasn't uncommon for someone not to survive the process. At times the person's body may well reject the seal. The adverse effects was just as hefty or as great as its benefits too.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Makoto would look at the man as he spoke. He would smile lightly. “If you didn’t dodge my attack I would’ve simply walked away seeing that you weren’t worth my time but indeed you are. Especially with that seal of yours. I want that badly.” Makoto would say examining the black marks across Horus’ face. It reminded him of wildfire. Makoto would smile again as he gave Horus a compliment. “Plus those marks look sexy across your face. Haha” Makoto would laugh outloud as he answered the rest of Horus’ questions. “Indeed it enhances my speed greatly, but it comes in stages, I haven’t been to the 2nd or 3rd stage. I always cut it off. As for your seals. Of course I know there are prices to pay for power, I’m willing to pay those prices, although I doubt that I will go insane due to your given power. I bet I can master it today if I wanted to.” Makoto would say, he wasn’t trying to under estimate the man’s power or anything but Makoto was a careful being, and an emotionally strong person. Seals couldn’t break him. They are just seals right?

WC: 195
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:06 pm

((Dude..Sorry about the long ass wait))

"Hah. Good to know that I was deemed to be worthy of your time". The Shinobi stated while scratching the back of his head. Horus was growing more and more curious about Makoto now. It was seriously odd for a Konoha Nin to be this far out into the desert. Had the vagabond been the territorial type, then this whole meeting might have turned out another way. The green eyes of the man would look at Makoto, meanwhile opening his mouth to speak. "Sounds like ya one of those power hungry folks. I had no idea Konoha Shinobi were like this. You also mentioned my seals being sexy and that you can master it in one day. It makes me happy that you're that confident about this. But gather round, let us get things moving". Horus soon motioned for Makoto to move in closer, while performing a set of hand seals. The vagabond formed at least twelve hand seals, meanwhile molding his Chakra. The Konoha Nin would have to sit down as it shall make it all a little easier. A special Kunai blade was brandished as Horus sliced his palm. The wound was shall, but the point was for the man to be able to squeeze a little blood out. And so he did, while pulling out a small flask and letting the blood flow inside of it. Within moments there would be enough. Horus proceeded to hand the flask over to Makoto. The Konoha Nin knew what he had to do now. The vagabond then wrapped his hand in some bandages in order to dress the small wound. It wasn't a thing that could cause an hindrance to him at all. He was still as functional as ever. "I already told ya what needed to happen. Now without getting the wrong idea, please undo your top so that I can apply the seal". Should Makoto comply with all this, then Horus can of course move onto the next stage. Makoto talked a good game, but by presenting his own blood for the man to drink. He wanted to test the Konoha's Nin resolve and commitment.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Makoto would listen to the man and smile as the time was growing near for him to receive these amazing marks. Makoto would have to master these marks for sure today alone. Makoto would watch Horus as he did his thing, cutting himself with a weird looking kunai, although Makoto didn’t mind as he looked at the seals upon the kunai, weird. Makoto surprisingly trusted the man, although Makoto could fight back he knew he couldn’t win against the man, if he were to die to this man then that would be it. Him fighting back would just waste time. Makoto would look at the flask of blood as he proceeded to take it from the man. ‘A deal from the devil..’ Makoto would think as he looked at the flask. ‘You only live once’ Makoto thought to himself as he stuck the blood into the sand, the sand moving away from the force of the flask having it standing upright as Makoto removed his armor, this was a big deal meaning he was most vulnerable. He would also take off his t shirt as he sat with his legs folded in as he looked at the flask. Makoto would drink the man's blood quickly planning to not taste any blood, that was just plain disgusting He would say nothing as he awaited for Horus to apply the seal, closing his eyes softly.

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 3:27 pm

"Relax. I have no intentions of conducting any funny business. If anything I'm the one thats a little uneasy by your willingness to do this. You only live once, right?". Horus said while mirroring Makoto's thoughts not realizing that the man from Konoha had also thought the same. The voice of the vagabond sounded calming and yet it carried a devilish undertone. For once Horus can see what it was like for another person with the curse seal. This was good for his observations in the long run. Means he could then learn how to tweak the curse seals. He could either look into ways to make them better, or dilute their potency in order to have a much higher success rate. The seemingly easy going fella from Suna knelt down before Makoto, who was now sitting in a zen position with his eyes closed. Once the seal is applied, he would have to take the man through it all. There are some small facts that Makoto would do well to remember. The armor that Makoto wore was something to admire. Horus soon began to wonder why Makoto needed an armor, when he already possessed that lightning Jutsu of his. Was he compensating for something, or was he ensuring his own survival? Horus didn't want to question it too much, but will instead choose another way. The vagabond proceeded to form another set of hand seals having noted that Makoto had consumed his blood. With his Chakra molded, a seal that was on Horus' person activated, while sapping away almost all of the Nature Chakra that the curse seal granted him. A good 225 Nature Chakra was taken from Horus, leaving him with limited resources. The ruffian then chose to deactivate his own curse mark. The marks on his body receded back to the source of the seal. He could feel a slight pain which caused him to wince slightly. It wasn't something that he hadn't grown accustomed to.

"Here we go". The man announced while his left hand extended forward and was placed on Makoto's sternum. "Ya make a bold statement earlier about mastering this seal in one day. I say to ya now, if ya were to accomplish this, I would be most impressed. But know this Makoto. In a few moments from now, you will be subjected to a great deal of pain. Fair not, it comes as a result of the curse seal. A small tip, try not to use any overpowering Chakra to try and counteract the pain. Let nature take its course, otherwise ya might end up dead. And for a few moments, ya gonna be incapacitated, but fear not, I won't take advantage of ya. Sides, ya not my type, considering ya not of the opposite sex. And sorry to burst ya bubble but if ya survive this, then the marks you receive wont be the same as mine". Horus stated before the seals were finally placed upon Makoto. The Jotai, Bousai, Tenro and his very own mark. All intertwined and locked with each other for maximum effect. By now the Shinobi known as Makoto will most likely be in a great deal of pain due to the effects of the seal. One can only imagine how much pain Makoto will be in. Horus has already experienced this himself. Which is why he licked his lips with glee while making some room between himself and Makoto.

The process might take a some time before the seal could properly synchronize with the man. This is why Makoto probably shouldn't rush anything and let Horus be his guide. In any case, the seals were on the man's sternum, while the obvious one remained visible. The others seemed to vanished within the labyrinth of complexities that was Horus' Juuinjutsu. Horus now stood a good five meters from the man, feeling the wind brush against his being. His eyes carefully watching Makoto, meanwhile his senses remained sharp, seeking any anomalies that could cause a problem. "Dont start screaming like a bitch" the vagabond said jokingly as he stood there awaiting the results.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:44 am

Makoto would keep his eyes closed listening to the man as he heard a slight wince of pain, Makoto didn’t mind though, great power like this had to hurt. Makoto would open his eyes at the man as he watched him place the seals right in the middle of his chest, the sternum. For the first few seconds Makoto didn’t do anything and proceeded to get up until he heard the man speak of the pain he was soon to confront. As soon as the last words left the mans mouth there would be great pain in Makoto's chest, like a heartburn from hell. As if his whole chakra system were being torn to shreds and burned right in front of him. He couldn't move, no matter how hard he tried. His head was pounding, like his brain was being mashed between 2 steel walls. Makoto wanted to scream in agony but didn’t, instead a few tears dropped as he closed his eyes trying to focus on something other than the pain, but that didn’t even seem possible to do. He would laugh causing his whole body to shut down as he coughed up plenty of blood layed out on the sand. Makoto would watch Horus as his body forced his eyes to close. Was this it? Was this the death he would face?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]   Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Us Friends. [FB/P/ Horus/ NK]
Page 1 of 1