Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure I_vote_lcapFrom Konohagakure to Kumogakure I_voting_barFrom Konohagakure to Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Will
From Konohagakure to Kumogakure I_vote_lcapFrom Konohagakure to Kumogakure I_voting_barFrom Konohagakure to Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

From Konohagakure to Kumogakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku

Roku

From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Empty
PostSubject: From Konohagakure to Kumogakure   From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Roku needed to travel. He would probably return to Konohagakure soon, but he wanted to see what the other lands were like. He wanted to see other villages, other cultures. The last month had changed Roku, and he could no longer stand feeling contained. And so, armed with little more than a map, he was off to Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: From Konohagakure to Kumogakure   From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Makoto would stop the kid dead in his tracks. “Did you get permission from the Hokage?”
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: From Konohagakure to Kumogakure   From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Roku looked at the newcomer with an expression of absolute indredulousness. "I'm not a Konohagakure citizen. I was brought here unwittingly because I collapsed in the wilderness. I do not need permission." Roku's tone was polite, but he felt a great pull of fear at the thought that he may be trapped in Konohagakure without his consent.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: From Konohagakure to Kumogakure   From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Makoto would look at the kid as his eyes looked deep and dreary. “On behalf of Konoha. I advise you stay in Konoha.” Makoto would stick his hands in his pockets as he looked at the kid. If Konoha had brought him here it had to be for a good reason. Makoto knew his strengths and from the looks of the kid he couldn’t get away from Makoto. Even though Makoto said advise he really meant, ‘Your going to stay here.’ Makoto wasn’t going to let this kid out of his sight unless he got full permission. It was his Hikari duty.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: From Konohagakure to Kumogakure   From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Still confused, Roku politely smiled at whoever this man was and spoke, "Thank you for the concern, but I'll be returning soon. I truly am grateful for what this village has given me." Unless the man would stop Roku, the boy turned and was on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Konohagakure to Kumogakure   From Konohagakure to Kumogakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Konohagakure to Kumogakure
Page 1 of 1