Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Lightning Release: Rail Gun I_vote_lcapLightning Release: Rail Gun I_voting_barLightning Release: Rail Gun I_vote_rcap 
Will
Lightning Release: Rail Gun I_vote_lcapLightning Release: Rail Gun I_voting_barLightning Release: Rail Gun I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Lightning Release: Rail Gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Lightning Release: Rail Gun Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Name: Raiton: Senkei kasokuki no taihō (Lit. Lightning Release: Linear accelerator cannon)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: 80m
Handseals: Ox -> Rabbit -> Clap Hands
Speed: 100
Description: [science] A railgun consists of two parallel metal rails (hence the name) connected to an electrical power supply (In this case, an S-rank amount of Raiton chakra). When a conductive projectile is inserted between the rails (at the end connected to the power supply), it completes the circuit. Current flows from the positive terminal of the power supply up the positive rail, across the projectile, and down the negative rail, back to the power supply. [/science]

With the pulse of chakra and the activation of the seal, placing a metallic item within the confines of the rails causes the item to propel forward at an unreasonably quick (100 speed). Whilst the technique still isn't very diverse in aim, being forced to linear movement it is incredibly devastating.
Drawbacks: If an additional A rank of chakra is not expended then the rail alignment takes one post before the shot can be fired. As mentioned before it is linear in movement - once that item leaves the rail, it isn't coming back. Highly visible and the sonic boom is probably going to deafen the user for a while unless sufficient ear protection is worn (10 posts) and within a 25m radius everyone will suffer ringing in their ears, effectively rendering their hearing next to useless for 3 posts. Outside of A or above ranked weapons, the two rails must be identical in length and will be destroyed beyond repair upon firing of the technique. This also goes for the fired item.

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 5:57 am

This needs some lowering. Lower the speed and range please
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 6:00 am

Could I lower damage output and range as a compromise?
Railguns have a speed of 1.8km per second irl, so 60mps seems like a but of a downgrade anyway :p
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 6:03 am

The speed would definitely need to drop. 150 on here is the fastest something could go, aside from the 7th and 8th gates, and those have massive drawbacks. You can basically snipe everyone, as the cap for people not having an active boost is 100 speed
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 6:36 am

Fair enough, will pm when edits are made, thanks for the clarification
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:23 am

Remove "surpasses that of an S rank technique" please, also the speed section of the jutsu says 10 whilst the jutsu itself says 100, just fix that typo please
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 am

Fiiixed, thanks for that xD
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:47 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Release: Rail Gun   Lightning Release: Rail Gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Release: Rail Gun
Page 1 of 1