Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques I_vote_lcapTaijutsu/Lightning Techniques I_voting_barTaijutsu/Lightning Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques I_vote_lcapTaijutsu/Lightning Techniques I_voting_barTaijutsu/Lightning Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques   Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Give me a duration on that Stun please..

And mountain crusher was already approved elsewhere, so I don't see why you couldn't learn it. But you'd need to use that version of it unless you plan to make an alternate version of said jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques   Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Mikasa wrote:
Name: Gentle Step Double Jolting Palms
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Lightning
Range: Touch
Handseals: None
Speed: Varies on user's attacking speed
Description: The user intersects their arms, pressing the front of their right wrist to the back of their left. An aura of flame-like, sky-blue essence envelops the user's forearms and hands after they perform this action. White-ish blue sparks emit from said aura, referencing to the elemental affinity of this technique. Each Gentle Fist blow is infused with lightning chakra. Upon getting hit the victim will have an effect upon their body that is much like getting the air knocked out of their lungs, stunning them from any response other than blocking or subtle, narrow evasions for one(1) turn, with every attack landed. Hyuuga-only

Name: Celestial Gates of Entrapment
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Long (0~30)
Handseals: Ram → Rat → Horse → Ox → Snake → Dog → Slam Surface
Speed: 80 Formation Speed
Description: The user forms several handsigns. Upon slamming their hands upon the surface of the ground, a field of electricity spreads outward. This field of electricity does nothing other than cause a tingling feeling to the people within the area. The field spreads out to thirty meters, then excess lightning-composed chakra manifests a dome of solid, white-ish blue lightning chakra. The field of electricity remains spread across the ground, but beneath the earth lies currents of excess electricity transfered from the field, to prevent it from damaging opponents above ground, while frying them below. Upon contact with the walls and ceilings of solid-lightning, the victim will be electricuted with enough power to have the inflicted area of their body numbed. Skin in the region will be lethally blistered and/or torn off if the victim isn't strong enough to endure the attack.
{[Color =red]Give me a durability for it please.[/color]}

Name: Lightning Nullifying Absorption Spell
Range: Self
Handseals: Clap
Speed: N/A
Description: The user claps their hands together, forming a thin layer of Lightning chakra built to harmonize with any type of Lightning Release Ninjutsu that comes the users way. Because the layer is so thin, it's unable to be perceived by non-sensors or possessors of doujutsu with sight of chakra. Any Lightning Release attack that strikes them will be absorbed into the layer of chakra, causing no damage thus forth. This technique requires half upkeep if it takes 1 S-Rank, 2 A-Ranks, 4 B-Ranks, 6 C-Ranks or 8 D-Ranks. In addition, it can repel 10 damage worth of physical attacks directed to the user. This technique has a four turn cooldown, and requires twice as much chakra to activate the second time around.

{I'd like this one but I might have you hold the lady seal or maybe some sort of initial drawback}

Name: Harmonizing Lightning Spell
Handseals: Clap
Description: After the absorption of Lightning Release Ninjutsu from the Lightning Nullifying Absorption Spell, the user may unknead the chakra that they absorbed, and restore their own chakra reserves to the equivalent of a quarter of the chakra required for the technique(s) they were hit by. This cannot be used for another three turns after it's initially utilized.

{Mostly ok }

Name: Mistress of Lightning
Handseals: Slam Surface
Description: The user slams their hands upon the ground, and then suddenly disappears in a white-ish blue bolt of lightning that claps down from the sky. They strike their opponent omnidirectionally and from the air, in a diagonal arc. They thrust by their opponent right after their strike with no delay, in the form of a brightly shining figure unably to be perceived without blinding the perceiver. If used without chakra reinforcement on the user's figure, their physical stats are reduced by 20 after usage.
{I'm a bit hesitant on this one but I like the idea. Maybe there is a way for someone to block the attack? }
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques   Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 4:03 pm

I assure you no one's gonna break a s-rank cage of lightning. it expires after 3 turns unless the user pays upkeep.

Sorry, I meant the durability of the person. Phone screw ups suck

the drawback is the fact that it can't freely absorb -everything-.

True, however, I feel as though holding the seal might be a better way to utilize this. I realize there's a good set of drawbacks but I'm just on the edge of accepting it. I'm just hesitant because most of the absorption out there require holding the seal or touching the person. I guess since it requires touching the jutsu with your hands, I can accept it.

how is someone going to block an attack that they can't look at without being blinded?

Like I said, that's' why I'm hesitant. It's almost a total auto hit. And people dislike auto hits. Maybe they can speed out of the way of it or something.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques   Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Mk, looks fine to me. I fno one else has any objections..

Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques   Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu/Lightning Techniques
Page 1 of 1