Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zento updates  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zento updates  I_vote_lcapZento updates  I_voting_barZento updates  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zento updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento updates  Empty
PostSubject: Zento updates    Zento updates  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Character Profile
Name:Zento Anichi
Clan:
Village:Suna
Ninja Rank:S-ANBU Captin

Character Development

Friends:
Enemies:
Misc:

Combat Ability

Ninja Skills

Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Bukijutsu:1
Fuinjutsu:4
Kugutsu:5
Medical Ninjutsu:2

Stats

Strength:10
Speed:100
Durability:45
Handseal Speed:45

Arsenal

Elements:
Chakra:600
Weapons & Items:Basic ninja tools
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1418-zento-puppet
Jutsu:Basic E rank jutsus

Name:Chakra Threads
Type:Kugustu
Element:
Range:any
Handseals:N/A
Speed: moves as fast as the users speed
Description:These strings are constructs made from very concentrated chakra so, they can be seen by people besides the user. A skilled user can suppress the chakra so that the strings become invisible, as Chiyo did with the Manipulating Attack Blades to sneak a string to bind Hiruko's iron tail. These strings essentially act as an extension of the user which allows them to manipulate whatever is attached to their strings such as hidden weaponry in a puppet as they please. Chakra can also be transferred via the strings, such as to activate techniques that the puppets can use. The chakra strings can also be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt other things.

Name:Chakra Shield
Type:kugutsu
Element:n/a
Range:self
Handseals:n/a
Speed:
Description:This chakra shield can be installed in any puppet. A mechanism inside the puppet opens its arms into a couple of segments, through which the user radiates their chakra, which spreads out like a thin film and turns into a protective sheet, blocking all physical attacks and techniques up to B rank. Though the shield does block Iron Sand, it does not prevent the sand from seeping into the joints of the puppets, which leads them to being disabled, and also stops the shields from functioning.

Name:Puppet switch
Type:Kugutsu
Element:n/a
Range:20 meters
Handseals:Ram
Speed: instant
Description:Using the knowledge of Substitution and his sealing arts, Zento has found a way to trade places with his puppets. The way this jutsu works is by having the strings connected to a puppet and channeling more chakra through the strings. Once preforming the hand seal, Zento can instantly trade places with one of his puppets. This jutsu is mainly used a defensive ability. Incase Zento becomes trapped in an attack and needs a quick way outside of the incoming assault. This jutsu can also be used to have other puppets trade places. Allowing Zento to have someone fighting one of his puppets to have a different puppet he has out and strings on it to take its place and confuse his opponents.

Other

Experience:2100 exp left
Ryo:0 ryo left for the puppet

Last edited by Zento the Janitor on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento updates    Zento updates  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:20 am

There
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Zento updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento updates    Zento updates  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 am

Unless anyone has any objections it looks fine to me...

Zento updates  Sey_Approves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zento updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento updates    Zento updates  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zento updates
Page 1 of 1