Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zento Jutsus  I_vote_lcapZento Jutsus  I_voting_barZento Jutsus  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zento Jutsus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Name:Chakra Threads
Type:Kugustu
Element:
Range:any
Handseals:N/A
Speed: moves as fast as the users speed
Description:These strings are constructs made from very concentrated chakra so, they can be seen by people besides the user. A skilled user can suppress the chakra so that the strings become invisible, as Chiyo did with the Manipulating Attack Blades to sneak a string to bind Hiruko's iron tail. These strings essentially act as an extension of the user which allows them to manipulate whatever is attached to their strings such as hidden weaponry in a puppet as they please. Chakra can also be transferred via the strings, such as to activate techniques that the puppets can use. The chakra strings can also be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt other things.

Name:Chakra Shield
Type:kugutsu
Element:n/a
Range:self
Handseals:n/a
Speed:
Description:This chakra shield can be installed in any puppet. A mechanism inside the puppet opens its arms into a couple of segments, through which the user radiates their chakra, which spreads out like a thin film and turns into a protective sheet, blocking all physical attacks and techniques up to B rank. Though the shield does block Iron Sand, it does not prevent the sand from seeping into the joints of the puppets, which leads them to being disabled, and also stops the shields from functioning.

Name:Puppet switch
Type:Kugutsu
Element:n/a
Range:20 meters
Handseals:Ram
Speed: instant
Description:Using the knowledge of Substitution and his sealing arts, Zento has found a way to trade places with his puppets. The way this jutsu works is by having the strings connected to a puppet and channeling more chakra through the strings. Once preforming the hand seal, Zento can instantly trade places with one of his puppets. This jutsu is mainly used a defensive ability. Incase Zento becomes trapped in an attack and needs a quick way outside of the incoming assault. This jutsu can also be used to have other puppets trade places. Allowing Zento to have someone fighting one of his puppets to have a different puppet he has out and strings on it to take its place and confuse his opponents.

Last edited by Zento the Janitor on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Done. Sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:45 pm

1. Hold on this for a moment if you would.
2. Seems good. Mod will be B rank as well.
3. Have to check on this. Either way it shouldn't break gen higher than its rank and will be limited to the regular limitations of kai since it's basicall6 kai. Also, why is this fuinjutsu?
4. What aspect of this is fuinjutsu? It looks like it's just plain puppetry to me. Also it will require a range. Otherwise seems good.
5. As far as I understand it Human Puppetry doesn't need an actual technique, rather anyone with the appropriate medical and puppet skills can make a human puppet. The specifics are in the Puppetry Index!
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Just about everywhere I know you need to have the Human puppet skill on your character to be able to do it. Now if I don't here that's fine. As for the jutsu read your system.

Quote :
In reference to replacing lost limbs with puppetry parts, one must purchase the limb as if it were an item or weapon. TO attach it to a body requires the puppetry skill of 3 or a medical skill of 2. This limb has 1/5 of the total slots it normally would according to rank.

That is for me to want to turn a part of my body into a human puppet. Not planning on that. Just want to jutsu. Again, don't need to say I have it, I'm ok with it. However it seems kinda odd and weird that someone who knows a good amount of puppetry and basic medical skills just one day goes, "I can do that shit." So I figured I would play it safe and put it on my list of jutsus. Didn't think it would be a wrong thing to do.

As for my switch jutsu, the reason I said it was Fuin was because just about all jutsus that cause you to change places are a seal in some way. The Fourth Hokages' move. While it is a ninjutsu requires a seal of some sort so it COULD be seen as a fuinjutsu. So I was playing it safe just in case any staff members were being picky.

The third one I posted that is a Fuin I can understand and I probably will end up changing it to something else.

The chakra strings, you guys posted NOTHING with their jutsus. So that is what lead me to post that up along with some of the actual cannon jutsus. All of it was me trying to play safe and make sure bases were covered.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:33 pm

the switchy switch one is a ninjutsu for the fact that your referencing substitution so thats basically what it is. A basic substitution with a puppet... Unless you wanted something else? You mentioned the ftg in the previous post and thatd be probs be a no since its a limited space time jutsu.

Will seems to be handling it fine, my only addition is to make sure your 'kai' tech has a varying cost depending on what rank your dispelling.
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Alright there are those edits. But it's mainly meant for puppets so I would like to keep it as a Kugutsu at the very least. It's mean to be done using the chakra strings which as I have been told is a Kugutsu move on this site so I roped it in with that. Substitution was mentioned just as a better idea of kinda how the jutsu is.
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:32 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Zento the Janitor wrote:
Just about everywhere I know you need to have the Human puppet skill on your character to be able to do it. Now if I don't here that's fine. As for the jutsu read your system.

Quote :
In reference to replacing lost limbs with puppetry parts, one must purchase the limb as if it were an item or weapon. TO attach it to a body requires the puppetry skill of 3 or a medical skill of 2. This limb has 1/5 of the total slots it normally would according to rank.

That is for me to want to turn a part of my body into a human puppet. Not planning on that. Just want to jutsu. Again, don't need to say I have it, I'm ok with it. However it seems kinda odd and weird that someone who knows a good amount of puppetry and basic medical skills just one day goes, "I can do that shit." So I figured I would play it safe and put it on my list of jutsus. Didn't think it would be a wrong thing to do.

Essentially, yes, you can just "do that shit," assuming you meet the requirements as stated in the system:

Quote :
A human puppet can only be made out of a PC's body and not an NPC unless they were part of a site wide event and rp'd by staff. As said above, chakra natures including Kekkei Genkai are retained within the corpses, along with this Hiden Clan Techniques are retained too. Simply put one is limited to the jutsu the corpse had upon death. One may not purchase more jutsu for their Human Puppets, customization comes after the excavation process with weapons and other fun tricks. Creation of a human puppet requires someone with the Medical Skill of at least 4 and a 1,000 Word Count Topic removing all innards and things of that nature. Next comes the armament of the now hollow body which cost the equivalent amount of ryo as if you were purchasing a puppet. The rank of the puppet mirroring that of the shinobi when they were killed. Upon this Ryo being paid, the Puppet is ready for use.

Zento the Janitor wrote:
As for my switch jutsu, the reason I said it was Fuin was because just about all jutsus that cause you to change places are a seal in some way. The Fourth Hokages' move. While it is a ninjutsu requires a seal of some sort so it COULD be seen as a fuinjutsu. So I was playing it safe just in case any staff members were being picky.

Ah I understand. This seems like it's a puppet variant of the replacement technique, more or less, and not time space related. So yeah, it being just regular Kugutsu is totally fine with me, I was just confused as to the labeling.

Zento the Janitor wrote:
The third one I posted that is a Fuin I can understand and I probably will end up changing it to something else.

I don't know what you mean here.

Zento the Janitor wrote:
The chakra strings, you guys posted NOTHING with their jutsus. So that is what lead me to post that up along with some of the actual cannon jutsus. All of it was me trying to play safe and make sure bases were covered.

I don't understand what you're saying.

Anyway,

1. This looks good from what I can see. Would you be ok if we used this in a universal puppetry index, crediting you for having written it up?
2. Still looks good. Might we use this as well in the index?
3. May have been addressed in your previous post, but I still don't understand the fuin aspect of it and would appreciate it if you could clarify this for me.
4. Looks good as kugutsu, as said above.
5. Again, if you have the medic and puppetry skills to create a human puppet, you do not need a specific technique to do so. However, if you really want this specific technique in order to do it in a particular way or something of that nature, I suppose I have no real objection to it. That said, it will still, of course, need to comply with the stated requirements of making a human puppet.
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Got rid of the Human puppet jutsu just to get that out of the argument.

Quote :
Zento the Janitor wrote:

I don't know what you mean here.

I checked around your cannon jutsus. All you had was the controlling the ten white puppets. Nothing else for cannon jutsus. So I brought them here and I don't mind you putting them on your jutsu list.

As for my Fuin jutsu I changed it. This way it should look more like a seal if not,

Quote :
Fūinjutsu (封印術, Literally meaning: Sealing Techniques) are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone.
Narutopedia description of Fuinjutsu

The definition of a Fuinjutsu is that it "seals" essentially. The actual description goes on to depict examples but fundamentally the technique IS Fuinjutsu because of it's ability to eject and replace the chakra of both the user and foreign elements (of chakra). Not only is this chakra absorbing/redirecting basically a key element of Fuinjutsu in the first place here are some examples.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Draining_Seal (Chakra absorbing and long range transmission to user)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blocking_Technique_Absorption_Seal (Chakra Absorption direct)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Contract_Seal (Chakra being sealed off to stop jutsu of the summoning variety via a similar means to the technique in question)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Elements_Seal (And just for fun, this is the elemental version to make a point of rank, that one rank above the technique in question is capable of removing all five elemental nature's from a target)
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:10 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:14 am

We're no longer allowing nullification/counters for skill sets, so the anti gen seal is denied unfortunately
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:50 pm

So basically the only way to beat gen now on this site is to be equally as good as someone as Gen? And waist stats JUST for that?
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 7:21 pm

You can become a human puppet. That way u don't need gen
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 am

Alright if that's the case I'll become a human puppet so Gen doesn't affect me. Got rid of that jutsu btw
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:42 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 6:21 pm

bump again
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Approved.
I'm gonna kill someone >.>
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Zento Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Jutsus    Zento Jutsus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zento Jutsus
Page 1 of 1