Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) I_vote_lcapNinjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) I_voting_barNinjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) I_vote_lcapNinjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) I_voting_barNinjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)   Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:24 am

These all need numerical distances or, alternatively, most of them look like they are touch/self, which is fine, but needs to be changed to that. Also I think the fleshy techniques are cool.

• Flesh Swapping: Does the person you take flesh from also shrink or have something bad happen to them?
  • Advanced Chakra Transfer: Obviously cannot give someone more chakra than they can maximally hold, but otherwise approved.
  • Chakra Absorption: Approved.
  • Self Flesh: Approved.
  • Energy Refueling: Does this work if you're knocked out or just if you collapse from exhaustion?
  • Age Transfusion: Should have a hand seal or something to prep, otherwise approved.
  • Trace Concealment: Approved; S rank sensing abilities will still be able to find you, as will contact sensory abilities.
  • Chakra Display: Approved
  • Mind Sharing: Approved assuming that you can only use this on people that you've given chakra to in that thread (as discussed).
  • Chakra Pinpoint: If I read this correctly, you lock on to one particular chakra source and then pursue them relentlessly with this, bypassing other hiding techniques and such. Is that accurate? If so that's ok, but know that S ranked chakra hiding powers will still make them vanish to you. Also, can you only sense that one chakra presence then? And how does one lock on?
  • Friction Reduction: Does this speed you up or does it speed wind rank techniques up? Or... both? I'm a bit confused by this as it is.
  • Surface Softening: Seems ok. Approved.
  • Clothing Manifestation: Approved. Repairing clothing will require additional chakra, as I'm sure you know.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)   Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:59 am

• Flesh Swapping: What would determine if they die? Should be the last question I think.
  • Energy Refueling: Approved
  • Age Transfusion: Hm... I suppose. I imagine the person can feel something rather painful when they are being robbed. Approved.
  • Mind Sharing: Approved.
  • Chakra Pinpoint: Approved.
  • Friction Reduction: Ah I understand. Needs like two hand seals, then approved.

Also, need the ranges.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)   Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Dice roll seems fine to me, age transfusion being tingly also is fine. Just as long as we know how it feels.

The ranges other than touch and self need some kind of numerical max, like 30m or whatever. Then these should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)   Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Thank you.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)   Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu (A-Ranks)
Page 1 of 1