Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) I_vote_lcapAn Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) I_voting_barAn Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) I_vote_rcap 
Will
An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) I_vote_lcapAn Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) I_voting_barAn Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:47 am

Limited? Duh, it's basically creation rebirth and strength of a hundred by the *description* of it
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 am

So, you have 70 points to heal any wound during the time this is active, correct? If so, I'd like you to add a cooldown for this I'll let you chose though, my suggestions are either

Once per topic

or

CD for 6 posts before this can be used again
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Mk. With how that works at this second then, that can't be approved. Yes, even though it's a limited. It essentially makes you immortal as long as you have chakra. If it worked a bit more like CR or something it'd be easier to approve. Hence my question.

I would suggest making it a bit more like that or give it a cooldown/duration.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:10 pm

600/70= Roughly 8. You literally can cheat death about 8 times. So yes, even with S rank upkeep which is only 35 chakra, it's huge advantage that simply isn't approvable at this point in time.

Lets check the math, lets say it costs S rank chakra every 2 posts, and it's 10 posts. So that's 5 posts of upkeep costs. Which is 35x5, 170, with 170 chakra taken from 600, that's 425, That lowers the amount of times you can cheat death to about 6.

That's still kinda high. Do you see where I'm coming from? Cheating death once or twice, is acceptable. Take for example Orochimaru's Snake Reincarnation Jutsu, it cheats death 1 time at a huge cost. You become super vulnerable and you don't have a body for the duration.

I can see, perhaps a couple things you could do to save this atm. 1, lower the amount of times this can be used by limited how many times you can cheat death. 2, add in debilitating effects to your character the longer it stays on, or 3, Add in a cooldown/Duration.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 12:20 am

That is MARGINALLY better. I'd prefer it be 2 times total though. With the third being narrow miss where your body doesn't fully heal itself. Perhaps internal scarring that causes additional pain when you move until you've rested/done your aging thing. And if that's ok with you, all we need to do us up the cost a tiny bit and it'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:54 pm

While you did lower it down quite drastically, it's still very off putting even for a limited

first:
2 times is fine, but both times needs a drawback, not just the second time, otherwise you're really getting a freebie for the first time you use this.

second:
The -10 in stats, sure this is a drawback but not much of one for nearly losing your life. I mean if you're healing yourself from a possible near death attack, I'd probably see more than just 10 honestly.

third:
Requirements, that's very specific almost too specific. I mean granted this is a limited but at the same time having all of these would make this limited near useless to have or need. Perhaps tone it down to maybe 4-5 requirements rather than 7.

HOWEVER!

some good things to keep~

first:
I like the idea of it not working with decapitation etc. That was a good move to make seeing as that's very realistic.

second:
The amount of chakra used to heal wounds is separated into forms of what wounds, and how severe they are in need of healing.

third:
being used along with Age Transfusion Technique, I think that would be very interesting. Especially if someone didn't have that and ended up stuck as a child form forever, or rather didn't have the chakra for it and thus has to run around as a child-like state. Seems kinda cute :3

Oh uh also a small question
if this is a Med Ninjutsu, then why isn't one of the requirements an amount of Med Ninjutsu?
I mean it has Nin and Fuin...but where's the Med?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Does the jutsu actually have a pain nullification effect as well? I'm curious because if it doesn't that could be the drawback that Hitomi might be ok with. Since you actually feel the pain of your body restitching itself back together.

Next is that I do know that -10 stats is hefty for someone who's not S rank. But an S rank can shrug off +10 stats fairly easily. Most people build their physical stats like Lee so their Strength Dur and Speed are super high. So maybe Hito would be appeased with 15-20 as a stat decrease. It's not THAT much higher so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Also, I did see the medical ninjutsu requirement. But that is a LOT of requirements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)   An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ultimate Medical Ninjutsu (Limited)
Page 1 of 1