Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} I_vote_lcapTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} I_voting_barTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} I_vote_lcapTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} I_voting_barTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Empty
PostSubject: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Seyusuko would stay sleeping in the bed for some time. It wouldn't be until perhaps after a few minutes of waking up that she'd stand and stretch a bit. After doing so she'd immediately begin by taking off her shirt and revealing, once more, her nude body. After doing so Sey would immediately start putting on her training gear. It was nostly normal gear that she used for training. It consisted of an old Jounin vest, tight black tank top, gloves for her Taijutsu fighting, and last but not least tight yet maneuverable training pants. She often wore this outfit so that she could gallivant around during training but stay relatively able to defend herself if need be. Hooked tight to the Jounin vest was, of course, her flute which she enjoyed using Genjutsu with. After getting completely dressed, Sey would head over to the fridge and prepare some orange juice. After doing so, she'd grab some eggs and some Bacon. How fun! Sey would prepare a hearty breakfast which Hitomi will most likely end up burning off before training just trying to get ready with her one arm. A soft smile appeared for an instant across her face before she returned to the cold self she was with out her hair band.

After preparing the food she'd place it upon the table for both of them to eat. She'd sit down and begin consuming the food the moment it was on the table. She'd make some haste so that her routine wasn't out of sync with her normal day life. Unfortunately because of the past while with the hospital escapade she was out of sync anyway. As her thoughts would fade between ideas, her body would finish her meal quite quickly. Once finished her body moved swiftly through the house in an attempt to gather what ever materials she would need. She made sure to grab any bandages and such in case of accidents. Of course she'd grab a to-go-meal just to be ready. Those golden optics would pierce the house in an attempt to find everything she needed. She was all set. Of course, she had to pack her actual battle outfit as a precaution. Though, the chance of changing into it was slim she decided to take it just in case anyway. After preparations Sey would stand by the door and simply wait. Her mind would begin wondering to last night and that dream she had.

Sey was standing before a shadow of a figure. It was odd, why was there a figure here and why did she feel so attached to them? It wasn't like, oh I love you, kind of attached. No, it was just, the fact she felt anything for this figure. As hard as she tried it was of no use to attempt to see the figure. Perhaps it was just an annoying dream that was meant to plague her mind. Or, maybe, by some miracle it was her subconscious mind trying to tell her something. What ever the case, it was obvious that it plagued her mind as she stood there to think about it. Could she just be going mad now that she's met someone who was at peace with their own life while she was not? Though possible she felt it was highly unlikely. Sure, it was to be expected that she'd find a bit of discomfort in the fact that she'd find someone with such happiness in her aspirations. Well, happiness being used lightly of course. Perhaps it was more satisfaction. Yes, the satisfaction for completing one's own goals which they themselves set before the their own path but yet, for some reason Sey had no true goals. But it was only now did she realize the problem with her dream. As the figure faded away she cold feel a hint of anger as it began to boil. No, a hint of fear. Yes, a hint of fear tinged with in her mind at the disappearance for the figure.

Finally she'd snap back to reality and immediately ask Hitomi a question as they'd walk out towards training.

"Are you ill? you acted odd at dinner last night."

She was always straight to the point when it came to comments. AH HA! She had remembered to pack her hair ties just in case she needed to be kind to random people. Of course, as they would leave the house she'd begin to put her hair up. However, upon remembering Hitomi's words before, she decided not to. With this, they would make headway to the little area she found enjoyable. Luckily, it was close enough to the village that if anything happened Guards could be there in literal minutes.

788/788/100(Banked)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:43 pm

After the long sleep she felt the bed move from the rising of Sey and awoken, blinking her eyes open slowly before sitting up and rubbing them with her hand. She rose up and begun changing herself into the appropriate outfits laid aside, however she needed help with anything that required tying, strapping, or buttoning. She wasn't exactly capable of such feats on her own. Hitomi gathered the senbon she did have left into a pouch she had on her, she hadn't used them even during the whole drama of losing everything. However she'd have to learn to use them more often, rather than rely on her chakra scalpel which wasn't possible to make seeing as she didn't have two arms to hand seal with. Of course today however, she did want to learn a way to do it. While also training in basic physical fighting. The reasoning is that with her mother being crippled to one handed use herself, she was forced to use that and was teaching herself how to learn hand signs with one hand. Of course she never made it to perfecting the talent but she was able to channel chakra, and seeing as Hitomi was younger and had much more chakra control perhaps she too could do such a feat.

After getting dressed and exerting her strength to do so she went to the kitchen to gather nutrition for the training today she noticed the food made and sat out. She went over and began to eat it, it looked delicious to say the least and it indeed was as she complimented it's making. "Tastes good, perhaps a bit salty but it's very good nonetheless." She mentioned smiling, she wasn't gonna outright lie about what the food had, sure it seemed picky but really she was trying to look out for the health of the product and as she well knew, too much salt could lead to complications in health. Perhaps it was a med nin thing but she knew her nutritional facts. She finished soon enough and then looked to Sey who questioned her health. She immediately remembered what had happened and looked down in embarrassment. "I, uh...well no i'm not ill. Perfectly healthy really. It's just uh, I mean...m-my scalp is." She tried to get it out from her awkward stuttering before finally speaking on it. "I have a sensitive scalp okay, I usually do my own brushing...I-I mean don't get me wrong you did a fantastic job I just er. Sorry..." She spoke out as she looked away somewhat blushing but trying to cover it with her hand..

Finally it was time to move out, and train. Granted the situation was awkward but she had to get over it and head on. She noticed Sey beginning to put her hair up and she felt a bit more uneasy with such a thing however she seemed to stop and leave it down which let her relieve some of her own tension. Hitomi then looked to the grounds, so much more forested trees here than Konoha, perhaps it was because of the rain. Either way she sighed and was ready to get started. "So are we going to do a training exercise? If so what kind?" Hitomi asked to Sey as they stopped. The questions were merely to get her ready, seeing as she can't figure a surprise attack without first dealing with a known attack to begin with.

WC: 582
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Sey would hear and see Hitomi blushing. Cute. They would walk into the forest near Kiri to a place that seemed quiet and calm. Everything seemed perfectly settled and ready. The minute Hitomi had spoken to ask what kind of Training Sey had already used a good chunk of her speed to appear before Hitomi. She would make sure her movements were just out of reach. Enough she could see and react if she payed attention. After appearing to hitomi's left side she'd speak out as a knee was aimed into Hitomi's stomach. While this happened, Sey would speak out in her cold flat tone which carried no emotion, no thought, nothing but raw words with no meaning.

"You're going to favor your right from now on. Fix it."

Her body would begin to contort so that if her attack was blocked she'd proceed with a followup attack aimed to sweep Hitomi off her feet by ducking down and preforming an almost whirlwind type of attack. Once finished, She would stand and speak soft words while jumping backwards ten feet.

"I won't hesitate to kill you. If you hesitate, you will die."

Her voice would echo slightly as she'd land upon the ground almost gracefully. After doing such Sey would enter a signature stance which she was known for. Eien no Bi. Sey's right foot would move upwards slightly while her left foot would back up a bit while pointing to her left. Sey's right hand would lift so that it was outstretched and pointing her palm lazily towards Hitomi. Lastly, Sey's left arm would rest at her side. She was prepared to preform many different attacks from this position. Some of which only needed one hand. With this, Sey would begin to crunch the numbers and figure she'd be able to push her strength to a point where Hitomi could take a hit or two. It was a tactical decision to make sure to be jsut above Hitomi in all strengths that she was, for if she couldn't push Hitomi a bit farther then what she was, she wouldn't learn.

It was now that a caw echoed across the area. As it did, a small Raven appeared from the village and landed on a nearby branch which was roughly 3 meters away from Sey. The Raven would stare at hitomi before looking at Sey for several minutes. After which, Sey would only look at the bird for a minute before paying attention to Hitomi fully. It was Sey's Raven summon that she had since she was a girl. Honestly, the only being she ever cared for. She had taken care of this small bird since it was a baby and now, now it was a normal sized Raven. Perhaps one of the simplest beings to ever exist however, she was known to be that of a playful creature to Sey.

481/481/0
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Hitomi watched just barely from her sight as the attack came at her. She hadn't thought it through but she still had the reflex to try to stop it. With it she lifted her own knee which already took off her balance but it was to stop the knee to the gut. With hearing the words it was clear time was to be serious and lacking in one arm shouldn't mean she was to have an easy time. Granted Hitomi hadn't had her balance being she lifted the one leg to block the attack which when the whirlwind sweep happened it had sent her to her bottom as she heard the words. If she was to train it seemed she'd had to survive. She already knew basic survival but knowledge wasn't action. Never again did she wish to be used and abused, abandoned and forgotten. She soon got up and followed Sey's movements, her serious movement was pure silence. Soon as the fight began she spoke no more words just action as intended. It was almost showing that insanity she held. She wanted her family back, she wanted revenge for their deaths, she was going to have it even if she had to die trying. Her hair flowing in front of her face before she moved it back as she awaited the next attack from Sey.

She didn't notice the raven nearby, it was then she saw an opening. Perhaps small but she went for it gathering some speed behind her heels and getting out a senbon and gathering chakra to it before throwing it at Sey. Just because she lost an arm didn't mean she couldn't use the other. She was more than capable of throwing seeing as she was right handed, and her precision like a surgery was near perfect. Whatever Sey would do to the senbon would be the question. Hitomi didn't have an alter ego, or a different side. This was her, she could easily be sweet and such but during the battle field she was a silent call. No mocking or cheeky comments would come from her, she was here to train and even if she hadn't expected this, she still had to adapt to it. If one was going to aim to kill as an exercise, then she'd do the same. She didn't know Sey's approach to fights however Hitomi did know speed was key here, well more than speed, there was also timing and precision. Sure she couldn't make hand signs but who said you needed handsigns to do a technique. This opening was the moment Sey took her eyes off Hitomi to look to the raven. Hitomi knew well distractions were the bringers of death.

In this way she could not only still fight, but have a fighting chance. Of course she had to be careful of her left side. With this in mind she kept her right side towards Sey just so she could make sure to never take her eyes off and keep a focus without worry of a weak spot.

WC: 511

Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Sey was watching the Raven when Hitomi began moving. During that time, the Raven had looked towards Hitomi when she sent off a Senbon. Interesting. Sey knew enough about Hitomi to know that she was capable of doing things that weren't expected of her. Because of this, she knew that this Senbon might have been more than met the eye. As the Senbon barreled towards her, Sey's right hand would reach upwards just enough so that it would be to the side of the Senbon as it passed by. The moment it was, Sey's hand would grasp it enough that it would hurt, but not actually tear her hand much more then a few cuts. During this time Sey's body would twist to her left whiel holding the Senbon. This made said object bend it's movement to now head towards Hitomi's left knee with a bit of added force from Sey's own strength.

In total, this meant that the Senbon with Hitomi's own chakra was now barelling towards her knee at a speed that was just higher then her own. Perhaps by ten meters at the most. It was now that Sey would follow up by runing in unison with the Senbon. After matching it's speed, she'd duck downards to preform a slide towards where Hitomi's feet were. However, this was no ordinary slide. As she moved, Sey's left arm reached out to grab a root so that if Hitomi decided to jump or dodge, Sey would change direction to follow the moment it happened. A follow up attack would return with Sey's hands forming a quick Tori seal for an instant before they released.

275/756/100

D Rank used:

590-8 582
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 pm

This is where the fight began, the big spar that could easily have consequence. Hitomi watched as the senbon made it's round away turn back towards her. She didn't know if it had hit however she did know the wind chakra alone was enough damage. Now it was coming at her faster than she could run in a u turn made by Sey's throw. With that Sey came nearby to slide beside Hitomi. This was where she began to form an idea. She was more than likely to be trapped, so why not take the brunt of the attack. Sure the strength of Sey's was far beyond her own but perhaps she could dwindle it and catch her by surprise. Just as Sey was to form the hand seals Hitomi would reach to touch her, seeing as she was literally right beside her. All she needed was a touch and she sent chakra flowing into Sey's body using her medical practice. She might as well set the field fair for the fight seeing as a handicap for one wasn't the same for another. Thus she reworked her electrical signals to cut off some points and paralyze Sey's body entirely save for needed things to survive such as breathing, or the heart beating. Being that this technique was an easy management, she didn't even have to look at the senbon as she formed the next plan.

She knew where it was heading, the trajectory was pinpoint to her leg. Thus she gathered a clump of chakra to form onto the aimed spot, her left knee. Not only being able to stop the senbon from breaking her knee cap, but making it's wound that was suppose to be there not even exist, save for one pin poke that barely stuck in her like a needle. Seeing as she was used to needles this was like nothing to her as she looked to Sey waiting to see if she could counter this, or if she couldn't. If not then Hitomi would win this, as she knelt down picking up the senbon and pointing it right at Sey's neck. She'd not actually attack, just hold it there as if to signify either they were done or to continue. A near kill, just as mentioned one mistake could cost your life. Hitomi knew that well and stared at Sey with her life in her hands. She'd never think to kill her, nor would she. This was just a spar to ready herself for a true battle. They weren't here to kill, just train. This rework of Sey's system meant even chakra signals to her tentacles were useless if not confusing to work. Only a well made medical specialist could learn to rework their body to such a technique and even then it would take hours or even days.

She could have easily dragged this out longer, but had she done that it wouldn't make a good excuse, you take the action when it's given to you or you die. If this were truly the end then Hitomi would stick the senbon into the ground, However if this were not then she'd be ready for a counter attack at any moment now.

WC: 536

Jutsu Used:
Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Sey was sliding towards Hitomi when she noticed it. Hitomi wasn't moving. She didn't even budge. Something was wrong. Before Hitomi had enough time to act, Sey had grabbed a root from a nearby tree and swung upwards into a standing position. She would come to a sliding halt just out of arm's reach from Hito when the senbon would strike her knee. Sey would notice it did no visible damage. Interesting. Sey would vault backwards ten feet while preform the Tori seal which would then sprout two chakra tendrils from her back in a painful manner. After these tendrils of chakra had appeared they would rest gently upon her back, stationary and unmoving. It was now that she needed to pick a plan. Sey's left hand which was visible to the Rave twitched slightly. As it happened the Raven would take off into the sky and seemingly fly away. With that out of the way, Sey would pull back and slam her fist into the ground at a sizeable strength causing the ground's makeup to shift slightly. This caused the tightly packed dirt and stone to loosen enough that movement would become harder on the surface.

Thanks to this, Sey would stand straight up, with before looking into Hito's eyes with her cold uncaring vision. She didn't care about anything and it was obvious. Then, with out warning or hesitation a single Tentacle reached forward to slam into Hito's left side seeing as they were a mere ten feet away maybe a little less. With that being the first movement, Sey's body would lift her hands to the Ram seal. As she did so, it would seem that nothing would happen. However, in reality, Hitomi would now feel that every direction was the opposite. Down was up, left was right, so on and so on. Luckily, if this worked, she'd have no way to counter the tendril that threatened to strike her in her left side.

327/1083/200

590-8 582-10

572 Chakra
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Seeing as her plan did work from her still movement she watched Sey vault away from her initial attack to try to disrupt her. Now things were interesting to say the least of it all. Hitomi put the senbon back to it's belonging spot as she watched the fist slam into the ground, with the shaking ground Hitomi kept as steady as possible as she followed the trail which was leading to her. Unpacked dirt was easy to follow any way. It was then she noticed her standing up straight and staring back at herself. She knew something was to happen soon enough and with that the tentacle ros from the ground to attempt to slam into Hitomi's left and unable side. However with this fight she was able to think quickly which ran numbers and scenarios in her mind. Rolling over possibilities faster than one could sneeze. She gave one swipe of her hand as blades of wind jutsu flew out from her and were aiming straight to the tentacle. These blades were highly sharp and considering they were wind chakra they couldn't break as a normal blade would. Cutting right through the tentacle before it's attack could be made. Hitomi then took the time she did have to make less distance as she ran up to Sey.

Her attacks were anywhere from short to long range, and anything from medical to ninjutsu and so on. Bot multifunctional and deadly as she gathered chakra into her finger tips and the weapon she formed was invisible. This leaving Sey to expect just a head on collision but in reality, Hitomi had a wind weapon and even being close to her now could cause cuts to appear larger and deeper. Her weapon was the wind itself making whip-like lashes and cuts from multiple swipes of her fingers. This time Sey couldn't reverse this attack, these weapons were Hitomi's alone and were intangible in many ways. Of course she was now under the gen but as was just said, anyone or anything near to her would be cut and slashed from her attack. She didn't really have to aim it, just put her chakra into it. If anything it was a spiked barrier, similar to her jizo but without hair. Even if she didn't make it to Sey, now Sey couldn't get to her. Any of those tentacles that could be sent would only be cut down just as the one before. It was a stalemate in a sense. Either Sey would have to use a different attack or Hitomi would have to figure her body and mind to break the gen. Seeing as she didn't have Genjutsu Kai she'd just have to break it with her mind or with pain. That in turn would be an easy resort especially seeing as if she even moved her left arm it would ache in bruised pain. Sure it had healed but that didn't mean it wasn't painful. This alone could break the genjutsu, as it was just as strong of a pain as breaking a bone.

This left Hitomi's mind freed and her target right in front of her. However she didn't move any closer, she wanted to see what Sey could do. Not to mention she couldn't get near Sey just as much as Sey couldn't get near her. Either Hitomi would be swarmed by slamming tentacles or Sey would be cut into shreds from her wind chakra. All that was left now was to see what was going to happen now.

WC: 590

Jutsu:
Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Sey watched as Hitomi was struck by her Tentacle and sent skidding off to her right side. Of course since the hit was on her left side, she'd sure enough feel the pain more so then normal and break the Genjutsu as well as mess up her hair. As Hitomi would slide across the ground the small Raven would swoop past her and land upon Sey's shoulder. Both of their eyes would stare into Hitomi's as they'd simply stand there. Training was over. There was no point to continue. Besides, it'd be lunch time soon. Sey would start to slowly walk over to Hitomi as she'd release her Tentacle jutsu. Upon reaching Hitomi's body she'd place her hand out to assist her in getting up.

"Training's over. Lunch."

Her eyes would remain cold and calculated. She cared not for the unneeded banter but, however, she was curious as to Hitomi's earlier response. Magically, however, a small man would come running up to Sey after she'd help Hitomi up. The man brought a small box to her. After a small nod, Sey would walk over to where she'd dropped her stuff and plop down in a crossed leg fashion. Sitting there, her eyes would slowly move around watching everything. SHe rested the small box upon her lap as a motion for Hitomi to sit before her happened. As she made the motion, her voice peaked up once more.

"Is it uncomfortable? When someone brushes your hair."

She said as Sey could be seen, partially grasping the box a little tighter. It was more of a way for her subconcious to tell her something, was different.

274/1357/100

((OOC))

Calling the hit because you mentioned the tentacles came from underground when they didn't. Which means by the time you would have responded to them you'd already be under my Gen, Thus a hit.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Hitomi being unable to hit the tentacle seeing as the gen hit her before she even realized as she was sent around by it causing a great immense deal of pain which had her grind her teeth in with near tears forming as she held back a scream. The genjutsu was easily broken as she soon realized and thus was released from the tentacle as she dropped to the ground. She took a moment to try to get up but her body shook and ached from the pain as she looked to Sey coming up to her. She gave out a sigh of breath then grasped her hand to be lifted to a seated position so she could catch herself and quell the painful feeling swashed over her body from her left side, the most vulnerable part being whacked. It was as if someone had a broken leg and someone decided to sit on it just for the hell of it. Still after sitting down and trying desperately to fix her hair amidst her tired nature she looked to the man whom came up and handed the box. So many people and secrets and yet she felt safer here than she ever was back home. She watched Sey sit down with the box as she listened to her. First was lunchtime which Hitomi's stomach growled and ached for, working so hard all day with just one arm and this was just the first training session.

Second was the question on her hair. She fell her eyes down in embarrassment as she tried to untangle her hair with her fingers. It was as if petting her scalp was what she was doing, rather than outright scratching. She had to quell her pains and attitude to the fight as she begun to look to Sey. "I...no not uncomfortable. It's just uh, a um...it er feels nice...a bit embarrassing because it's a good feeling." She tried to bring out words but was unable to explain it without thinking of a much more appropriate word, arousal. However she didn't wish to out right say that. It was far to awkward especially since they were just friends. Besides this wasn't limited to just Sey herself, but rather anyone who brushed her hair gently, actually anyone doing anything of the sort to her scalp gently was similar to the terms. She closed her eyes for a moment then looked to the box with curiosity. "What's in that?" She asked pointing to it to perhaps get off the topic and avoid making herself blush more red than her own hair. Her especially pale skin could easily show just how bright it had become as well.

WC: 451
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Sey looked at the box while she explained what it made her feel. Curious. After digesting said explanation Sey would lift he box slightly and begin to toss it to the side but stopped mid way. She was, legitimately unsure if what she had done was the correct course of action. She'd simply stare at the box, her arm half extended to throw it away. As she stared, she contemplated the reality that there was anything this box could contain except what she had asked for. No, there was no chance. After taking the moment she'd respond with a quick comment and toss the box away.

"Nothing. It was a mistake."

As the box would land several feet away it would pop slightly open revealing a red handle of sorts just visible to anyone who looked at it. The rest of the object was obscured. After that little tidbit of conversation, Sey woudl immediately bring out some food. Unfortunately it was left overs but it was, indeed, mostly healthy food. Upon opening the containers, Sey would spread them out so Hitomi could eat most of it seeing as she was expending more energy then she was before.

Sey, however, barely expended much Chakra or energy so it wasn't all that tiresome for her. Luckily, it didn't matter much and she could get away with just eating a little bit here and there. All the while this was happening, Sey would gently and attempted stealthily look at the handle which sat in the box. If anyone were to take said box out, it would have an elaborate looking red Brush with engraved lettering with Hitomi's full name on it. It was a nice gesture, for someone who, didn't like to do things for people. However, she felt, at the time, it was the best tactical decision she could make because it was a gift which would display that she, valued the Friendship? Maybe, perhaps. Maybe not. It was up to Hitomi to decide that for herself.

335/1692/300
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:20 am

She looked at her facial expressions which never seemed to change, she looked to the box as it was tossed aside. She paused for a moment looking to the box then to Sey still somewhat confused before hearing her words. She only grew more curious to the idea of what was in it now. As she saw the red handle she paused to try and see whatever it was, however she saw the food and instantly turned her attention to it. She gathered what was hers and began to eat, she couldn't eat too fast considering having one hand slowed her down from engorge.. Not a bad thing, rather a neutral idea. Still after mostly finishing the food she still had questions to what was that thing. Was it really a mistake, what was the original suppose to be, or perhaps maybe it wasn't a mistake just something re-thought upon. She continued to look at it in all her curiosity as she then went over too it, Hitomi did not touch the box rather she only looked at the contents of it. After all it was an opened package, and seeing as it wasn't her own package she felt it was only right to leave it be and just peek her curiosity with confirmation of where the box was open at. Hitomi knelt down to look and then saw the lettering on it. Spelling it out to herself as she was barely beginning to realise what it was.

Still she didn't touch it, even with her name engraved however she did look to Sey with some shock. Hitomi then smiled, even if Sey seemed so distant this was a fairly nice find. Of course however now she wasn't just blushing from embarrassment, but rather enjoyment. "It's beautiful, I'm sure it could have been a nice present. Thank you..." She spoke, even if she hadn't received it. The idea was that it was there, it had her name on it and everything. No amount of destroying it would stop that notion. The motion of almost giving something needed and designed to someone. Even if it wasn't for friendship, just a way to say that she needed to keep her hair brushed, it was still a nice gift that could have been. With that Hitomi looked at it once more before heading back to Sey and sighing out a breath of fresh air before sitting near by to Sey. Even if the other didn't like this she wanted to show gratitude in some way. So in turn she wrapped her one arm around Sey and gave her a hug. If she wasn't allow to then she could easily be pushed off, otherwise she continued and spoke. "No one except my family has ever treated me like this...sometimes it's hard to tell if you're trying to fake the kindness or if you actually are kind but...then again this seems like a kind gesture either way of false or true appreciation." She relaxed a bit before letting off the hug.

Hitomi then stood up and took in a breath of air before looking to Sey. "Well I guess I have my second wind now, how about we keep going? I think I can take it this time..." She smiled in a proud tone, she could only think that maybe she was right or maybe she was wrong. Either which way she wanted to go again, even with the harsh and painful attacks she wanted to train. She wanted to better herself, that's part of her determination she carried with her.

WC: 598
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 am

Sey would eat her small portions of food as Hitomi did so as well. She'd then catch a peak at Hitomi looking inside the box. Hitomi hand said it would have been a nice gift. Perhaps it would have been. But knowing now, what she knew before ordering it, she felt it was inadequate. Sey believed the object would be viewed as something other then it was intended. Because of this, she'd tossed it aside and forgot about it. Sey would suddenly be hit as if a full Rashamon gate fell directly on top of her. Hitomi hand leaned in and hugged Sey. She hugged Sey, yeah, a full on one armed hug. This caused pause for Sey as she'd suddenly feel a wealth of emotion flooding through her senses. She couldn't actually make heads nor tails of it. However, it was certain that her face had tinted red. That much was obvious. With out knowing what to do really, Sey sat there with her hands partially extended due to holding the containers. After the hug had finished, Sey cleared her throat while keeping the bright red upon her face for only a few moments more. It was after that when Seyusuko stood up to brush off any lingering crumbs.

With out hesitation Sey would walk to her spot and stand before the woman merely two meters apart. As she stood there, her body was prepared as it entered the Eien no Bi stance she held before. Just as before as well, Sey's body would glow for a moment before the Chakra tentacles returned after preforming the Tori sign. She was ready to fight to the best of her ability. But this time, she was going to do things differently. Once Hitomi had entered a combative stance, the second she did, Sey would slam her first upon the ground causing it to quake rather harshly. This was easily twice as worse as when she simply punched it. Now, because of the quake, three trees would now be tilted in towards Hitomi. Though they were only tilted in at roughly sixty degrees, they moved and that was the main point. After which, Sey would stand watching Hitomi.

366/2058/400
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:15 am

Hitomi looked over the brush once more before seeing Sey's expression and giggling to herself quietly, this is what she debated and here her hypothesis was concluded as truth. As much as Sey herself seemed to deny or avoid, she herself did have a kinder side. Even if it wasn't shown outright, it was there. Hitomi felt glad her thought was made true as she begun to get ready for the spar once more. This time she had to be careful of the genjutsu Sey held, if she was to get through them she'd either need to learn Kai or worse yet she'd have to constantly be in pain. This would mean she had to move that left arm constantly if she was going to be on her toes. However just as that was mentioned she was sent on her toes from the ground shaking quake from Sey's punch alone. Pure strength was poured there, not just chakra that was strength put all into it. It was like a lifted 1 ton dumbbell was just dropped to the ground with such force. However Hitomi was also concerned with the forest. It tilted in as if making a barricade surrounding them. She'd need to be alert and this time she needed to focus on her guard. Sure she could serve attacks but this time she had to retaliate them. Her attitude went from cheerful to serious very quickly as this happened. It was time to fight.

Or rather time to think of a way to get near enough to use her Body Pathway Derangement. All her wind jutsu was great for getting rid of the tentacles but was useless when they could be blown back at her. She had to stop thinking of survival, seeing as she could counter that with her healing techniques and start thinking of her target. As she did she looked to the trees and founded an idea. Perhaps it was a funny way of doing this but she did want to conserve some of her chakra. She quickly took to the trees, hiding amongst the foliage as she made her way towards Sey, however she muffled her foot steps and the leaves pushing with one basic technique after another. Firstly the Tree climbing practice, to glide across the trees, and secondly she only scurried in the parts of the trees where no leaves were, seeing as they were tilted inwards it made it impossible to see through the tree's with just bare eyes, however Hitomi had calculated the distance from Sey. Seeing as the other hadn't moved Hitomi was well on her way. It would be difficult to tell where she was seeing as she made no sound, and she used the forest to her own advantage, just as a bird would. It was then the amount of distance closed and now Hitomi was very close to Sey, infact she was in the tree right behind her. Sure this was a spar, but it was also a method for Hitomi herself to test her stealth against someone so equipped for such a thing.

Now she kept her left stub going, to keep her out of the genjutsu that could possibly come her way and seeing as Sey to her knowledge didn't have sensory skills this was now just a matter of time and patience.

WC: 558
Jutsu:
Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:20 am

Sey would watch as hitomi would take to the trees. Oh, how interesting. As soon as Hitomi had taken to the trees, Sey's eyes would shift from their beautiful golden color into a pale white with no pupil. These eyes, were the eyes of demons. Her heritage allowed her to become the beast to see all. As she stood there, she would watch, unmoving in all of her body parts, as Hitomi would run across the trees to a tree directly behind her. How fun. Hitomi had used techniques known as Academy jutsu. So old yet, so very useful. It was itneresting how she utalzied these jutsu to attempt and subvert someone she had no idea could do many different things. So, she'd play along. With that, Sey would simply stand there. She made it appear as though she couldn't see Hitomi at all. Instead, she'd simply observe her chakra flow as best she could.

As Sey did this, the strain to her chakra was intense. It even started to cause pain erupting to her eyes while veins started to appear. It was difficult to hold this type of Jutsu for long periods of time because her body was specifically designed for it. Instead, it was designed to hold the jutsu for short bursts. While she stayed there, she would examine Hitomi's body in as great of detail as possible. While she stood there, her eyes examined Hitomi from facing forward. It appeared that a few of her Chakra points had actually been removed from taking her arm. It was interesting to see the flow of her chakra shift from the edge of her stub back into the rest of her body. Perhaps it was more like it sort of drifted off? No, that wasn't right.

Either way it was remarkable. She's grown accustomed to her chakra and, as a bonus could see what remaining of the initial sixty four points upon her flow. She'd watch as every bit of that flow would shift and churn from one point to another. It reminded her of how she destroyed that bandit group the first time she tried to use this technique. After some time, she'd be able to pinpoint with much better accuracy what would happen but for now, it was in such a way that she'd have to deal with Hitomi being just with in reach. Though, this meant that she had the upper hand because of this secret technique. A raven would gently swift over and land upon a tree between where Hitomi used to be standing and where Seyusuko was. This happened for reasons that, maybe Hitomi would figure out soon. Still, Seyusuko remained immobile.

It was a thought that reached into her head from deep with in. Yes, that thought which helped to temper the pain of the chakra she forced to flow to her eyes. The thoughts of her previous kindness were annoying. It was as if she was slowly becoming soft or worse. Could she actually be feeling for this woman? No, it was absurd! There was no such thing as compassion with in Seyusuko. Ever since birth she was cold and static in all of her glory. As the world revolved around the sun, Seyusuko's mind traveled to a far away memory. She would remember when she killed her Sensei. No, it was even worse. She would begin to almost daydream with her instincts on watch for any action to happen. This dream like thing was her mind combating her subconscious.

The world she dreamed she was in was so dark. Still, even through this little world she pretended to be in she could feel the pain of her chakra reaching into her eyes. She needed to pump it more and more. All the while attempting to take her mind off the process to make it more automated. The black room had a singular woman inside it other than Sey. It was, herself? Indeed! Her own self was standing before her and beginning to speak to her. It was a lot like when one was on a spirit walk or some other such trek. The woman who looked like Sey began to spew so many words that it was hard to catch them all. However, the basic udnerstanding was that she disliked how Sey had been acting since she was ten. She had shut off her whoel kindness and use it as a facade instead of having it apart of her as a whole. What kind of being could live with that sort of thing stuck with in their mind twenty four seven.

Perhaps it was to protect herself or perhaps it was to destroy those that she cared about. Ever since she was young she knew she didn't belong. Her first clue was that she was not like her own brother in many aspects of life. This rang true when he achieved his Sharingan and yet, Sey did not. It infuriated her to quite an extent. Of course it was also for the fact that she disliked how she handled most situations. But always, she knew she was different then her family. If not for how she looked but what she could do. None of her "parents" could do what she could do but yet, they loved her for it either way. They adopted her because they knew she deserved a good life when others woudl cast her aside like trash.

Perhaps she had something to live for that wasn't herself. Perhaps she actually had ties to family. However, now, she'd never know for their were long gone. Instead, she had only herself to question of her motives. This, was why she was battling herself mentally before actually thinking about what to do. It was now that the pain to her eyes began great. Still, she refused to move much liek a statue being held together by the stone which bound it's very core. No, she'd not move from this postion because she knew as mcuh as Hitomi did that they needed to fight as if to kill or they'd never get stronger at all. This meant that Hitomi needed to feel the fear that she might actually die and never achieve her goals to revive her family. It was this that kept Sey going through the extreme pain which filled her eyes.

1060/2500

1060/3118/600

572-5

567-8

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:47 am

Now was the perfect time, she was inching closer and closer ready for her attack as she became so close she had to silence her breathing. Heartbeat pounding to the occasion and pupils dilated to see through the thick leaves to her target. Her hair had gathered a few leaves and twigs into it's tangles but she didn't have time to worry over that now. Still ever so slightly closer she just barely saw the green hair flowing in the gentle breeze. She noticed the raven however she still hadn't put two and two together that the raven was Sey's. Still she kept to her work, taking her eyes off the raven and back to Sey concentrating for a long time and using her chakra to muffle her sounds carefully. Her complete and total control over her own chakra was nearly unmatched, even with one arm missing she still could control every single fiber to be in perfect harmony with her mind. She may have been insane, but she was the insane kind that was too smart for their own good. Or at least that's what she had thought for a moment. Still her mind wandered to that brush, she should be concentrating but it was difficult when she noticed it was still out in the open elements. It was so pretty to, but she didn't want to steal something from Sey even if it was tossed away like garbage.

She closed her eyes to clear the image before sneaking up even closer onto the edge of the branch. It was then the time to strike, the time to take the prey and secure her life. She wanted her goal to happen, she was determined to have her family back at all costs to her. She had no reason to give up such a feat, no way to want to give it up even if she were bleeding and dying as she had before. Then there was Makoto, oh how much hate she had now towards him, how much rage was pent up and ready to kill. If she had her way she'd gut him alive and show him his organs being taken out one by one on a surgery table, or better force feed him that damned cocaine she was forced to make. Just to test if it really could kill or even become addictive. Hell she'd even love to see if there was withdrawal symptoms among it and watch each day destroy and dwindle a man who had done the same to her. Breaking him apart mentally and physically until she grew bored. She didn't care how he was killed, rather that he become dead and stay that way. With this anger and rage her icy eyes looked to Sey to try to cast that image and have her really get into the fight. It was then she attacked, jumping from the foliage and with senbon in hand she aimed to stab at Sey's shoulder, she wanted to make sure Sey wouldn't move anywhere so she could use that technique to paralyze her and finish this spar battle. Then of course she could heal her of her wounds entirely and they would head home. But until then she was aiming to hit.

WC: 544
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:26 am

Sey would watch as hitomi would inch forward slowly. How interesting. She wanted to make sure everything was to par before she would make her move. Interesting. It was then that she had made her move! Hitomi had leaped from the shadows to tackle Sey and land a strike upon her shoulder. As hitomi was flying through the air, Sey would turn to face her at speeds that were visible to Hitomi but yet, still fast enough that she couldn't react. As she turned it so happened that the two of them collided. Sey's pale white optics were now completely focus in Hitomi's eyes. As they locked eyes they would begin to fall backwards. Of course, being the cheeky little girl that Akitski was, she decided to do a little fun help of her own. SHe'd swoop in just at the right time so as they came crashing down to the ground, Hitomi and Sey's faces would be pressed together in a kissing embrace. AKITSKI! Such a sly girl who loved to play tricks on Sey a good chunk of the time. Like slow motion, the two would be interlocked in a kissing embrace as they fell to the ground with Hitomi on top. Just before they struck the ground, Seyusuko would wrap her arms around Hitomi  upon crashing into the ground. It wasn't enough to cause any damage to herself, but she wanted to make sure Hitomi didn't get hurt.

Sey's mind began to wonder as the pain struck her eyes once more. It was this moment that the dreams she's been having made sense. She had feelings for this woman but yet, her cold nature wouldn't allow it. She never wanted to to feel for her or anyone. How could she? She never knew the feeling of loving someone let alone having feelings at all. Such small thoughts cascaded through her mind while the dreams would fall upon her mind once more.

The room was black and yet, she knew her Jutsu was active. She could feel the pain beginning to drive her insane with annoyance. It wouldn't be long before Seyusuko would begin remembering her battle with the bandits. She had begun by dispatching them in ways that shut their chakra down. That was something she knew little to nothing about. It was, perhaps, something that she'd wish she never knew but at the same time she wish she knew exactly what it was that she had the power of. For some reason she felt as though it wasn't a gift but more of a curse. She knew there were people who could do what she could but they did it differently than she did. It was driving her into a form of madness. She quested for knowledge even when she felt there was none to learn. Yet, when she attempted to learn why she had these powers which didn't match her family nor anyone in which had the powers originally then she realized she was different. Perhaps too different to be considered a normal being.

But then again it could be just the fact that she didn't know how to use them. And thus, the fight between her mind and body began once more. Whether her thoughts were her own or perhaps just paranoia seeping in through what little emotion she had was not something she could understand nor care to. Now, she would lie there with Hitomi pressed against her. This was something of an odd sort of moment. It was now that her mind would flash back to just a bit ago where Hitomi had said that the brush would have been an enjoyable gift. Perhaps it really was. Why did she believe it was a mistake to get it? What was it that drove this woman to attempt and botch any sort of future she may have had with this woman. No, that was another thing to mention.

Why did she believe she even had a future with this woman. For one, it was far too early wasn't it? Well, even if it wasn't and they had a thing for each others insanity why would Hitomi actually feel for Seyusuko? What could Sey have that would make her even somewhat enjoyable to be around? Well beside the fact that she enjoys brushing Hitomi's hair which apparently was something of a turn on for her. Luckily enough, Sey still hadn't made the connection. Instead, she felt that Hitomi was doing a type of lie to her where she explained it a certain way saying that she enjoyed it but in reality she never wanted it to happen again. Perhaps it was that she would read way too much into it and instead she'd want to As her mind would venture forth into many different scenarios which held many possibilities. Many of which were of things long since past and thought about.

Perhaps it was a sign from what ever higher power there was? No, it was their own doing and their own paths that brought them closer together. Perhaps they were trying too hard and shouldn't have been together during these moments. Then again, the true question is why shouldn't these two be together at all? The fact that either of them seem to have the same interests at least a little was remarkable in the least. And, of course, the insanity that she now held from losing her will and regaining it in a twist and sick fashion was all to much like Seyusuko's past that it was almost sickening. How much joy could actually come from a union of such, insane prospects?

Well, A LOT! For a reason which was fairly new to her, Seyusuko had feelings for this woman. Why? Who knows. Would anything happen about it? Maybe. The fact was, she was now lie on the dirty ground with Hitomi's body and lips pressed against her own in a fashion that would arouse even the most christian of school girls. Oh yeah, it was interesting to say the least. But of course, the surging pain that her eyes kept receiving was more then annoying  it was almost too annoying. It bugged her so much that she needed to keep this eye jutsu on but yet, it was second nature to her now. It was just there and that's what it was. She could see every chakra nerve that Hitomi had. She could literally see all of Hitomi in a single glimpse. She enjoyed it. Just lie there peacefully was something that was enjoyable.

Of course the moment would eventually be ruined by Akitski. The Raven would lift the brush from it's package and drop it into Hitomi's lap before landing on her head. such a playful person Akitski was. It seemed that she was just as interested in this shipping as Seyusuko was. Shipping, such an odd word but perhaps it was the correct term. Either way Sey would eventually get up after Hitomi would move. Her eyes would revert to normal as she looked away and, well, actually blushed. Perhaps it was just something she felt was needed to be done. The two of them had just done things that were beyond the scope of their innitial thoughts. Perhaps it was meant to be perhaps not. It was all conjecture! Which, of course, was the annoying part. For a while, Seyusuko would simply sit there before her mouth would begin moving to speak in her normal cold tone.

"I had assumed you wouldn't want it, after you told me why you acted strangely. It seemed like a sound decision when I bought it."

Her mind would think on as she had sent her Raven to actually go place the order. So interesting that the old man was literally like her butler! Well, kind of. Either way, Seyusuko's mind was settled on every thing that she thought up until now. She would sneakily take peaks at Hitomi to see her. She was a fairly attractive woman. Even in civilian clothes and not her fancy dressings she had worn when they met. Though, it was a fact that Seyusuko could use a shower tonight. As such, she thought it would be a good decision to get home eventually and eat, shower, and rest for the day. Though rest was a loose term for some of the thoughts Sey had. These thoughts would stifle themselves before they even really entered into her mind as thoughts. They more or less entered into her subconscious for they never registered as possible scenarios between the two. Now, that was something to truly think about. These two. Perhaps it was the crashing down to the gorund which cause a bit of mental instability in Sey's mind but for some reason, it was there. It almost cursed her like those eyes of hers.

2536/2500(2000+20% Clan) Learned Level 3 Byakugan

1476/4594/900
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 am

As she missed her point she was shocked to say the least of things, with the senbon pretty much tossed aside from her hand as she fell onto Seyusuko. At first she had tried to get up and see what had happened but the minute she rose her head another push this time from the Raven had made her come eye to eye with Sey. With the lips meeting, even if by accident Hitomi was shocked on two aspects, the kiss and the eyes. Those eyes, she knew she had seen them somewhere, it was then it hit her as she rose off Sey and broke the kiss prematurely. She was blushing fairly harsh now, her face completely reddened as she blinked in confusion then shook her head. Once the eyes were gone she pointed to Sey. "You're a Hyuuga?" She asked knowing the clan from her own village, infact that clan had at one time aided her family. Buying many kimonos and such for a large celebration at one point in time and giving them plenty of business. Her memories flooded back for a moment before realizing what had happened as well, taking in every aspect. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to...I just uhhhh." She mentioned in her stuttering tone as she toyed with her hair in her hand awkwardly.

It was then the raven of Sey's dropped the present onto her lap, once it landed she looked to the bird and recognized them from the tree. So it was Sey's, she should have known. Still that wasn't as important as was laid in her lap. She looked to the brush once more, now daring to pick it up and look over it's craftsmanship before looking to Sey. It was hard to form words for what had happened but she went on to try. "I...I love it, it's beautiful...and I'm sorry you took my words that way. I didn't intend to make myself sound ungrateful." She paused looking at the brush as she finally pieced things together in her strung out mind. There was something there, however Hitomi hadn't fully realized it, after all if you've never experienced outside relations then how could you hope to. Still for now she had but long forgotten the spar in progress, it was well done with. However this now raised a new idea, Sey was able to see her. Infact with that technique she could see just about anything around her. It's no wonder her attack was easy to dodge. She'd have to make a note of this, as she stood up and left her hand out, this was to help Sey up this time around as she gave off a calm smile. Even with what had happened, even with all that confusion, Hitomi didn't want Sey to think it was a horrible mistake and that she hated it or her. No not at all, it was just embarrassing and embarrassment didn't always mean a bad thing to everyone.

WC: 501
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:13 am

Sey would hear everything that Hitomi had said. She'd slowly run her hand through her air before looking to Hitomi with a blank stare. Something about a Hyuuga? It slowly passed by her mind after Akitski decided to drop the brush in her lap. It seemed that Akitski thought it was a nice gift. This was, odd, considering. Hitomi had explained that she didn't mean for what Sey hadn interpreted out of Hitomi's comments. It was sad that Sey even thought of it that way. Her eyes would close for a bit thinking on the situation. Perhaps, it wasn't so bad. She'd calmly, as usual, reply to Hitomi's questions.

"No. I am not a Hyuuga. It's fine, you didn't know. Shock is, a natural response."

She had said as she'd get up with Hitomi's help. As her movements would brush off her training clothes of dirt, dust, and what ever leaves were left Sey would begin speak once again.

"You didn't come off ungrateful. I made the decision that the gift I had got you wasn't going to convey the correct message. So I labeled it as a mistake and tossed it aside. It appears Akitski thought otherwise."

She'd say as her eyes would look to Akitsi who would have landed on Hitomi's shoulder. That little Raven was surely an annoyance for a large portion of the time. She, however, knew things about Sey that she could never hope to understand. It was almost, as if Akitski was Sey's beacon in the night when she is lost so hopelessly. After getting settled in this situation Sey would notice that it was getting darker. Perhaps it was time for a shower. Her body would walk a bit forward so she was next to Hitomi after gathering their things. Once that was finished, Sey would start to place her hand around Hitomi's waist before stopping and just letting her arm fall to the side. Sey would then hint to Hitomi that it was time to go get a rest. A gentle movement would give way for them to head home and relax for a little bit. And, of course, to process this situation.

361/4955/900
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Hitomi looked to her for a while, almost staring as it were. It was then she received her answers. First was that Sey wasn't a Hyuuga or even part of the clan. "I, oh...forgive me for my miss interpretation it's just uh, I mean you had their eyes. The um..." She had to stop and ponder the name of the technique, it had been a very long time since she saw a Hyuuga or rather even longer since she had seen the technique. The last time she heard of it was during her Academy years, when one of the family members was to show their specialty in a spar. Though Hitomi herself never really took part, she always tried to remember each special move or jutsu she came across. Not to copy the move but rather to remember it's faults, everything has a weakness to it after all. Still she pondered on then finally remembered the name. "The Byakuugan, yeah now I remember. I mean your normal eyes don't look like them. Especially now with the comparison, your eyes look beautiful. Even when cold and distant..." She laughed a bit as she heard the next response about her own ungratefulness. She then looked to the brush then to the Raven landing on Sey. "So they are yours...w-well I mean uh, no no it's fine. A brush is just that, it's when someone else brushes my hair. I tend to brush my hair pretty rough so having softer actions than mind is, w-well it's blissful. It's nothing to do with the brush itself." She tried to explain without letting herself become too embarrassed, although that was already too late by now.

She then looked to the Raven and smiled. "I just love how intelligent birds can be, it really surprises people just how much they can know. So Akitski is yours, they seem to really share a bond with you." She then paused before recalling her old hobby she had once done long ago, she was a bird caller and when she was a genin she'd hide in trees to act like a bird and practice their calls. It was fun but it was mostly to hide from people so they'd leave her the hell alone. But here she wanted to see if she had the right calling. Thus after a moment of silence she looked to Akitski and then tried to do a Raven call, granted she had not known the language of birds but she did know some of their calls. Heck if anything it sounded like if she hadn't been a shinobi she'd have been a feathered fowl trainer, or at least kept on with her calls. After finishing she looked to Sey as she nearly wrapped her arm around Hitomi but had stopped. She nodded about moving on home, it was time to rest. Especially after today she needed it, though the many questions still rose into the air Hitomi seemed content with what she knew for now. It was progress, whether by a number or a decimal it was going forward, not reverse.

As Hitomi would head home with Sey she looked to the Raven nearby and smiled, holding the brush in the box with her one hand. She was happy, she felt relaxed even after such a grueling day of hard battle she wasn't paranoid as she once always was. No that paranoia stemmed from Konoha, everyday she lived there it was as if everything and everyone was dangerous, unless she knew every single person which she didn't it was hard pressed to trust other people in anything. But here, even if someone were to try to take them both on, it was confirmed Hitomi wouldn't be left to fend for herself alone, and neither would Sey. In some way they made a team, a team that didn't leave one another for dead or heart ache. But more than that they were friends, possibly more but just this one situation couldn't confirm that. Still there was small feelings beginning to spark from this. Perhaps it's bound to happen very soon without their knowledge. But now came the difficult part, if she was developing feelings, then how would she feel of losing Sey now?

WC: 710
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Seyusuko would walk with a soft and clear motion. She held no care but knew where to go, how to get there, and what to do while there. It was interesting to see her mental state shift a tad. Tough it wasn't natural it was itneresting to say the least. Once they reached the house, Sey would open the door and once more toss her keys to the side. After this long day she needed to take a bath or shower or something. To which that something was she wasn't sure. She'd begin by unbuttoning her Jounin vest and toss it aside. With that, Sey would lift her tight black tank top and put it in the laundry basket. From there, she'd enter into the bathroom after grabbing a large shirt from her closet. In a matter of perhaps minutes, the sound of running water would fill the house as she prepared her shower. Ah, the shower, the house was specially designed to have both a large shower and a tub. Again, it was only one story but it was a bit bigger then normal. Sey would walk out from the bathroom as the water heated to grab a small drink from the fridge.

"Shower or Bath?"

She'd ask after rinsing her glass out. A gentle motion would place it off to the side so she coudl get more water if she so desired. Of course she'd intently listen to Hitomi's words, however, she kept getting ready by grabbing some of her old clothes from when she was younger. They were, just about Hitomi's size more or less. Once she found them, her body would shift back towards the bathroom and set them upon the sink. After which Sey would ask another question.

"Do you require assistance?"

It was obvious her comment was oriented towards which ever choice Hitomi had made. It was true that she had one arm still and perhaps she could do it herself. However, being as Sey made the desicision to help this currently flightless bird of hers, she'd need to actually help and not quite half way. Speaking of birds, Akitski had flew to his little post in the living room where he'd rustle around slightly and sit down to rest. It was here that Sey and Akitski would converse a little bit. Sey would answer questions in voice when she didn't need to.

"I know. No. Don't remind me. No, it wasn't funny. Akitski, it...wasn't....funny."

She'd say as Akitski would squak saying it was. Of course by now Sey was just starting to ignore her until she said something of concern. It was then that Sey would blush slightly as Akitski had said something along the lines of 'you like her.' in her little bird speak thing. How annoying Akitski was being. Sey would shirk the thoughts off and drop her sweat pants. Upon doing so she'd enter the shower and begin cleaning herself. Once finished, Sey would get dressed in her over-sized button up shirt.

504/5459/1,000
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:26 pm

As she made it to the home she sighed for a moment as she turned her back for a to give a good pop from it as well as her neck. It had been aching since the tentacle had slammed her to the ground earlier from that attack and now was a good time to get the kinks out of it. With that she continued on to a chair near to the bathroom and took a seat for the while looking towards Sey who had started to warm the water for the bathroom in need of the shower or bathing. "Um...shower I guess." Hitomi answered as she watched Sey get things ready and head to the kitchen. She then paused for a minute and looked to the clothes left aside for her, they looked pretty even if old and used. With that she heard the next question from Sey and Hitomi had to think on it. As she soon realized she hadn't taken a true bath or shower in months, she hadn't been able to only a water rag down was allowed so she wouldn't destroy the bandages at the hospital. She was bound to smell awful by now, how could she not notice this was the worst realisation she had come to, she probably smelled awful and hadn't even known. Worse yet she had bedded beside Sey and she realized how unfair it was to her.With that she also realized a dilemma, sure she could get dressed but she couldn't wash herself.

Well rather if she could it would have to be with assistance but she felt asking for that would be far too much to go for, especially from today's kissing event due to the raven. So rather than say a lie like she could handle it, which she really couldn't, and just get in she fell silent and looked down, she knew if she were to say something it would severely embarrass her and make things awkward between the two. Hitomi took her hand to push her hair aside from her shoulders as she sighed. She didn't hear the conversation Sey was having with Akitski, rather Hitomi was now focused on how to answer without having her words mistaken once again for troublesome and worries. This was harder than she thought as she kept trying at many thoughts. Hitomi took a while at this only to have that blush from earlier return and it was near impossible to hide it. It was difficult to figure something, anything to say without sounding like some common pervert. It was then she just laid her head to hide behind her arm and just nod to that second question, unable to explain in detail what was her assistance that she needed. If anything she only hoped it wasn't as odd as she was thinking, well rather she tried not to think to hard on it. Especially considering the time for showering was drawing near. She could tell by the steam etching from the doorway.

WC: 505
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Sey would walk out of the shower just in time to see Hitomi nodding into her arm. Well, that was different. And with movements that were elegant, soft, and overall oddly sweet for who was doing them Sey would assist Hitomi into the bathroom. With that, she'd assist Hitomi in any undressing that needed to be done. This, was where her mind started to wonder. Feelings? It was starting to happen again. She felt that tugging feeling pulling at her heart like strings of a violin. It was uncomfortable and perhaps a little disgusting to think about. However, she'd power through it. Gentle, kind motions would assist Hitomi in any neccisary actions that required her attention. Of course, there were many things that would run through Sey's mind but, interesting naughty things weren't one of them. Instead, however, a few thoughts of Akitski's conversation was what caught her attention at the moment. Akitski herself saw Sey's own feelings as if she wore them on her sleeve. How was it that Akitski could see what SEy was thinking and wanted but yet, her own mind couldn't. Perhaps it was embedded deep with in some sort of combination between the conversational ties between the two. After all, Seyusuko and Akitski never needed to actually talk with words between each other. They merely needed to look at each other to speak.

It was only out of respect for Hitomi that they made noises resembling words for their conversations. But of course, that wasn't needed at all anyway. Sey's body shifted during her movements as her mind wavered to a quick glimpse of naughty thoughts. EGATS! A real thought in which something that was never even considered had appeared in her mind. It was that thought which lead her to think of the brush once more. Perhaps this wasn't so bad, the feeling for someone thing. She was immediately reminded by one of her rules. 'To trust someone is to rely on them. Relying on someone is a weakness.' It was a horrid thought that she could actually be becoming weak spending time wit this woman. However, that weakness felt as though it was making her stronger. Could it be that what she lacked this whole time really was someone to lay down her life for? Someone she'd literally accept to lay down her life for. Perhaps, but the next thought she had was what sent her mind into overload. She had a thought on if Hitomi would suddenly disappear. Just, gone. Her thoughts reached for an answer when it pulled out the most unexpected thought she'd ever have to this point. Grief. Something of which, she never even felt for her teacher or parent's death. After the washing was finished Sey would help dry off hitomi and, of course, almost instinctivly she'd grab the closest brush which happened to be Hitomi's. She'd stare at it for a minute before she'd flip it around in one quick movement.

She would offer the brush to Hitomi instead of brushing her hair for her. Sey felt that it wasn't the best descision to do. However, if Hitomi asked, she wouldn't deny her that. The thoughts she had were that she didn't want to give off the wrong vibe. But what vibe was it she even wanted to give off because she was giving so many vibes it'd be amazing if Hitomi even understand ANYTHING that Sey was trying to convey. So much so, in fact, that Akitski was slightly confused. At any rate, Sey would made a comment about going to the bedroom after handing the brush to Hitomi. If Hitomi wanted her hair brushed, it'd be in there most likely. And with that, Sey put on her button up shirt and would lay down upon the bed with out the blankets being over her. SHe simply lie there, with nothing but the long almost dress length shirt on.

653/6112/1200
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Hitomi continued into the shower as she was assisted with many things she couldn't do on her own. It felt so wrong to think in such a way, it wasn't like other emotions like happiness. No this one turned her gut and dried her throat, it was like she felt sick but she was healthy and it only occurred with the nervous itches around Sey. Anything that was plain wrong, or rather anything that was only meant for the secrecy of one's bedroom. Hitomi never had done any of these things but she certainly had treated for it, well rather for patients who were a couple of idiots. Emphasis on couple, especially to those stupid enough to become pregnant. But that couldn't happen here, actually she never had a case like this before. It wasn't gross, rather different from what she knew. But Sey and here weren't a couple, just really good friends with awkward appliances. Or at least that's what she'd like to believe. It was easy to fare she knew general medical things of all sorts, everything in the human body and everything it could do, but this was new and interesting but also a bit scary. Still she didn't fear it as much as being alone so she kept silent on the matter. Even as she was in the shower she sat down on a stool so to give Sey an easier chance to help clean her hair. Hitomi couldn't scrub it all on her own now.

Hitomi was finished as she was dried and she put on the new clothes, just after Sey handed her the brush. She looked at it's engravings and tried to calm that weird gut feeling she had by brushing her hair. She wasn't really able to reach some of it however she tried the best she could but soon enough gave up on it. She looked at the mirror to her hair and frowned for a moment before looking to the bedroom where Sey was at. "Maybe...but it'd be embarrassing..." She contemplated quietly to herself as she looked to the brush once more. Well if she could take the shower this well then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Still her brushing methods were harsh, Hitomi didn't know the proper way to brush hair without doing such. In turn she'd have some scars from old bristled brushes on her scalp. It's no wonder a soft brush was heavenly, she never really treated herself well at all. Heck all her life she treated herself nearly close to dirt before anyone she cared for, why is it that now someone was doing this for her. Why was it her, someone who really doesn't show emotions or cares, why does she do so for Hitomi. She took a gulp before walking into the room looking at the brush. "I-I can't reach the left side of my hair..." She spoke out not looking to Sey in hopes that maybe she wouldn't feel so awkward about this.

WC: 502
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Sey would take the brush from Hitomi after she had explained her dilemma. She would give no emotional que on her feelings. Well, more so to the fact that she didn't know what she was feeling the first place. Either way, there was no que for it. Sey would sit up and spread her legs a bit motioning for Hitomi to sit before her. It would be in this moment when she sat down that Sey would begin by gently running her hands through Hitomi's hair from her scalp onward. These gentle motions would slowly turn to Sey bringing the brush in. She'd start from the left and work her way right brushing every inch of Hitomi's hair. Every so often Sey would let her free hand rest upon Hitomi's left shoulder gently for a couple of seconds as if to steady her. Each movement would bring hints of thoughts to Sey's mind. Sey would look to Akitski for a moment before nodding to her. Soon after, she'd gently lean in to Hitomi and whisper in hear.

"Relax. Rest. You're not alone."

After she said that, Sey would finish up slowly brushing Hitomi's hair in a gentle fashion. After doing these simple movements she would place the brush off to the table next to the bed. Again, this would lead Seyusuko to lie back down on the bed with her hands behind her head. She wasn't sure what her thoughts were but it  was obvious that they were of something, different, this time. She had felt that things were really getting at her cold exterior when that odd feeling appeared in the pit of her chest and stomach. It was like her whole body was screaming that she had thoughts which needed to be thought. So much so, that her body would slightly say these feelings outwardly since Sey herself, wouldn't acknowledge them. Instead, she'd lie there and simply close her eyes for now. Resting, thinking, and spanning across many thoughts which involved Hitomi.

334/6446/1200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next