Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  I_vote_lcapHakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  I_voting_barHakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  I_vote_lcapHakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  I_voting_barHakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|    Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Name: Shikigami Art| Beast Construction
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: n/a
Range: Anywhere Within the Same Village
Handseals: Tiger-Snake-ox
Speed: Moves at 25% of the users speed stat
Description: This technique creates a tiger sized cat out of hundreds of sheets of paper. This beast is equipped with sharpened claws and teeth. The beast can be used to ride on to travel a distance or make a quick get away. This beast is capable of reforming itself from physical attacks such as punches and kicks and can reform after being struck with a C-rank or lower jutsu. Since this technique is used by the Shikigami Clan, it can be used in water, even though it is created out of paper. One may hide paper bombs in the paper beast in order to deal a surprise attack against enemies.

Name: Shikigami Art | Wolf Pack Construction
Range: Up to 50 meters
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Moves at 15% of the users speed stat
Description: This technique creates three paper composed wolves to aid in battle. The wolves are capable of reconstructing their selves after being dispersed by a physical attack or the user can choose to launch a different attack when dispersed. The wolves capable of carrying on person on their backs. These wolves are not as powerful as other constructed shikigami creatures such as the beast, but they provide good distractions due to how easy it is to create multiple ones. The wolves can bite, claw, and tackle. One may hide paper bombs in the wolves to surprise enemies.

Name: Shikigami Prison
Range: Created within 30 meters
Handseals: Serpent-Tiger-Dog-Bird
Speed: N/a
Description: This techniques creates a small sphere around the target out of paper, entrapping the target within the sphere of paper. The paper used for this techniques is hardened by chakra, making it very resistant to inside and outside forces. The sphere can withstand physical attacks up to the strength of 50. The sphere can withstand attacks from B-rank normal weapons and below. Chakra enhanced weapons and physical attacks can break through the sphere as well.
The Sphere can be destroyed by B-rank or higher level techniques. In the case that one tries to break free from the inside though, the user can mix paper bombs into the sphere in order to activate to subdue the target again. This sphere can be dismissed at any time by the user. One may also use the sphere on their selves or allies to work as a shield.

Last edited by Hakudoshi on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|    Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Quote :
Name: Shikigami Prison
Range: Created within 30 meters
Handseals: Serpent-Tiger-Dog-Bird
Speed: N/a
Description: This techniques creates a small sphere around the target out of paper, entrapping the target within the sphere of paper. The paper used for this techniques is hardened by chakra, making it very resistant to inside and outside forces. The sphere can withstand any none chakra enhanced physical attack and attack from normal weapons that are not enhanced by chakra. The Sphere can be destroyed by B-rank or higher level techniques. In the case that one tries to break free from the inside though, the user can mix paper bombs into the sphere in order to activate to subdue the target again. This sphere can be dismissed at any time by the user. One may also use the sphere on their selves or allies to work as a shield.
You have to change this. Physical attacks with Strength of 50 or higher, as well as A-rank weapons (even if they're not enhanced by chakra) are able to break through the paper.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|    Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:39 pm

|Fixed|
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|    Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|    Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:22 am

Can someone move them please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|    Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi, Kira |Jutsu|
Page 1 of 1