Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Shurajo Clan I_vote_lcapShurajo Clan I_voting_barShurajo Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Shurajo Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Shurajo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Shurajo Clan   Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:40 am

Clan Name: Shurajo
Clan Location: Anywhere
Size: 10
Clan Ability Description:  Due to their bloods abnormal nature members of the clan develop a natural immunity to toxins. Physical traits would be that the majority of clan members are pale and have dark hair. The members of the Shurajo have adapted been 'modified' so that their bodies can rapidly produce blood to make up for the loss of blood they use instantaneously. There more predatory ability is that their blood is poisonous, a more correct term would be viral. Shurajo blood constantly seeks out any cell type not recognized as a shurajo and infecting it and eventually destroying it. This makes their blood quite dangerous for non-shurajo members while making any shurajo immune to the effects.

Members of the Shurajo have had their bloodline, Kekkami, developed in a unique manner that rivals the bodies of the Kaguya in their ability to survive. They carry several traits that have allowed them to adapt to a variety of climates and combat, most notably their ability to grow blood at high rates. A Shurajo's body naturally compensates at an amazing rate any blood lost, making death from blood loss or collapse from it an impossibility. This trait also allows them to utilize their various Chi-based jutsus without fear, making them deadly foes. These changes have resulted in an several unusual body characteristics that are common amongst the Shurajo. Dark hair and pale skin are normal changes, but even more disturbing is the illuminating effect caused by the mixing of the user's chakra and blood. Whenever one uses Kekkami Hidden techniques, their veins and eyes will glow crimson. This effect is a chemical reaction from their blood meeting the body's energy, and was believed to originally used by the clan to easily locate other members in the darkness. 

The deadliest and most notable of their traits, however, is the venom in their veins. It is likely that it came into existence as a defense against wild animals, but it quickly became one of the most efficient methods of killing for the Kekkami users. The Shinobi of the Shurajo has an extremely venomous blood, the crimson liquid poisonous to any creature it enters save another Shurajo. The blood can enter the body in a variety of manners- Breathed in, drank, or delving through a wound. Once it enters the blood stream however it will begin expanding itself, a virus which will devour other cells. The average human immune system will be unable to cope with this genetic monster, quickly reaching the heart via the blood stream. Once there it will begin latching itself onto the cardiac sections, causing pain, rapid breathing, and disorientation. Within minutes they will feel it's effect. Within an hour, they will likely fall unconscious. Death can easily occur in less then a day if enough of the venom is introduced into the victims blood. Because of the crimson liquid's nature, it is known as Nirokueki - The Red Venom. Because of the Nirokueki's aggressive nature combined with years of evolution the potent venom inside the Shurajo attacks foreign particles in the body such as poisons and anything harmful. This works against them as well as vaccinations have little effect but Shurajo have little worry about getting sick until they are of an older age.

Members must have medical skill. All shurajo jutsu are classified as iijutsu

[spoiler=Poison Scale
Getting hit by a jutsu or taking in blood/poison adds up. Each time you get hit by a jutsu or somehow take in the poison its considered a dose. The following is a scale to correspond dosage and the side effects that come along with it. (dosage adds up per topic. Meaning your dosage count wont go down in that topic till topic is over)

1 dose = Fatigue on your next 2 posts any taijutsu or bukijutsu costs one rank higher chakra (so a B rank tai would cost an A rank during this time)
2 doses= Fatigue and Nausea.  After receiving the second dose the victim will have to pay one higher ranked chakra cost on taijutsu or bukijutsu and take a -15 to speed and a -5 to durability
3 doses = The virus is now effecting most muscle structures and internal organs. Victim suffers a -15 to speed and strength and -10 to durability. Also the infected must pay one rank higher chakra costs and all jutsu types.
4 doses = The victims internal organs are suffering major trauma. The victims whole body aches and his head feels like its split open. The victim must pay chakra one rank higher for any non taijutsu or non bukijutsu techs and only rank higher for any other jutsu. The internal damage now gives the infected -25 speed and -20 strength and -15 durability
5 doses = The victims entire body is starting shut done with 5 doses of venom in his blood. The victim doesnt suffer any more penalties at this stage but he will die if doesnt seek medical attention. The user will feint within 2 posts of taking his 5th dose of venom and will die within another 3 of feinting. The post count can be dropped by one each time an extra dose of venom is added. (6 doses would shave a turn off death making its 4 turns instead of 5) [/spoiler]

History:
Bloodline Reputation: Completely unknown as its members are scattered and scarce.
Clan Jutsus: The Shurajo are an old clan originally of the Land of Night, a country to the far north noted for it's cold climate and long periods of winter. Because of this, many of the inhabinants were noted for their pale skin- This trait has followed through the Shurajo genetics. The Shurajo clan in the past was a nomadic tribe, hunting from place to place like a pack of wolves. Through carnage and the fierce cold developed the ability to utilize their chakra through their blood, allowing them to release heat from it. This ninjutsu ability soon became a weapon as well, the crimson liquid far deadlier then any mere spear or blade. However, their bloodlust soon came unquenchable, leading to a civil war between members of the clan. The massacre left few sane survivors to travel through the snowy wastes. Overtime a small remnant of the Shurajo came to Amegakure, the village hidden in the rain. Ame, no newcoomer to bloodshed, welcomed them in without blinking an eye, leading the clan to slowly repropser. Some members have even pledged their allgiance to Rain, becoming Ame Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Shurajo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shurajo Clan   Shurajo Clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Shurajo Clan
Page 1 of 1