Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs I_vote_lcapHunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs I_voting_barHunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs I_vote_lcapHunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs I_voting_barHunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Empty
PostSubject: Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs   Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Name: Witch Hunt Technique
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range:15 Meters/ Maintainable
Handseals: Chakra Charge
Speed: 15-20
Description: By activating Kiyamasa chakra resonance his able to use this technique. The blade of death scythe will turn into a crescent moon form, almost the same size as Kiyamasa. The crescent color is like looking at a nebula purple with blue and white dots. The blade has the power to cut threw pillars in one hit. It can also be shot as a projectile for a longer distance enemy at a distance of 15 Meters. Even after he shots it, it can still keep the crescent moon form until the user decides on stopping it.

Name: Demon Hunt Technique
Range: 15 Meters/ Maintainable
Speed: 30-35
Description: Just like "Reaper Hunt", and "Majin Hunt" this technique is the fourth strongest of them. This allows death scythe to extend its blade the size of himself by combing chakra wavelength from Kiyamasa to its weapon. This gives the blade the form of a pyramid each side its sharp and deadly, its cutting power is strong enought to cut several trees down in a row and to penetrate chakra shields. It can also be shot as a projectile for a longer distance enemy at a distance of 15 Meters. Even after he shots it, it can still keep the crescent moon form until the user decides on stopping it.

Name: Majin Hunt Technique
Speed: 35-40
Description: The Majin Hunt is an improvement on the "Reaper Hunt Technique". this new form resembles a massive halberd-like blade, rather than a scythe. When Kiyamasa wields his Death scythe, the scythe blade is replaced with two large arrow/spearheads, which can detach from the cross-staff to attack the enemy from a distance within a range. This technique is quite powerful it can cut threw Wood style and Crystal Style defense techniques.

Name: Reaper Hunt Technique 
Speed: 15-20
Description: This technique is one of the lower version of "Witch Hunt". Just like every other hunt technique this allows the blade of the scythe take a different form or grow bigger in power and and strenght. The Reaper Hunt takes a very odd form compare to the rest of the hunts, its blade turns into a giant "Z" every corner is pointy sharp and the blade is dangerously thin and very hard capable of slicing threw a boulder or walls. Can be toss like a shuriken also.

Name: Death Hunt Technique
Speed: 70-80
Description: The "Death Hunt" is just like the "Demon Hunt" a very powerful technique that can cut through a Senju wood and Metal style even the tip of a mountain. This hunt version it takes the shape of a capital i form, as it grows four sharp corners, two of them going to the left on the top and two of them on the bottom. Can be toss as a shuriken at a quick speed.

Last edited by Grim on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs   Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:04 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs   Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

These look good, just a few questions.

For the ranges, do these launch the blades as a chakra projectile? If not, what are the ranges for?

And for the speeds, is that the speed of the projectile or what?
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs   Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 10:29 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs   Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Looks good now. Approved!

Do note that Death Hunt won't be able to cut through S rank weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs   Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt Techniques | Kiyamasa's Buki Techs
Page 1 of 1