Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Water Day[Open] I_vote_lcapWater Day[Open] I_voting_barWater Day[Open] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Water Day[Open] I_vote_lcapWater Day[Open] I_voting_barWater Day[Open] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Water Day[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:09 am

Mission Name: Water Purifier
Type: PC-NPC
Client: Kazekage
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp +500 Ryo
Mission Description: The Kazekage is said to
possess the abilities to make it rain over
Sunagakure. He means to create a water network
that will be able to benefit the village as a whole.
However, when the rain comes, Sunagakure will
need to find a way to contain the water and make
it drinkable and useful to the village. You are
tasked with helping the builders and architects in
creating 3 water purifiers. These water purifiers
will make it so that the rain waters can be used to
the benefit of the hidden sand village.
Additional Information:
Eligible Members: Genin+

Mission Name: Deep Wells and Water Systems
Type: PC-NPC
Client: Kazekage
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp+500 Ryo
Mission Description: The Kazekage intends to
bring the rain to the desert. However, he sees
this as an opportunity to ensure Sunagakure is
never thirsty. You are tasked with the labour of
helping to dig and design wells deep enough,
stable enough and fully functional. These
ridiculously deep wells can help in ensuring the
village at large has enough water. Help with the
building/digging of one these wells and water
ways.
Eligible Members: Genin+
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:35 am

Bambo sat on a desk outside the house, he watched as the deserts snakes and lizards moved around, of course he did see other dangerous animals, he didn't really care if they would kill someone or anything.
He would stare blankly at nothing, several metres away, he would see a man rising above the horizon, of course, the compound he was was set upon an hill, so the end where the earth bended and sloped downwards could be called the horizon for him, though there were two, the sun shined brightly with it's magnificent and staggering heat, of course, many would have thought that a biome with such heat would have any inhabitant, it did, and the sun itself that was one of the main causes of inconvenience was also part of the things that made things in the desert survive.
Bambo had seen a large sandstorm happen outside the village not long ago, due to the design of the village walls, they were safe from harm.
The figure approached Bambo steadily, he didn't walk too fast nor did he walk too slow, he wasn't bothered by the heat either, why would he? He probably would have basked his whole life out in the Sunagakure sun for his entire life, besides, the figure approaching was black, so the melanin in his skin could provide him with enough resistance to the sun. Bambo had been finding out about bandages, and he had been thinking that they were good accessories, no wonder they were popular In the desert, it protected against the harsh wind that blew sand and also served as an insulator, it doesn't let much heat pass through it so it would be ideal to wear them on a sunny day.
Bambo was in his favourite attire, a blue shirt, black pants and black sandals, that was pretty much the combination he had admired his whole life, though his taste had begun to shift.
On the ground lay a large tape of bandage, Bambo picked it up while waiting for the man to get in communication range, wrapping the bandage around his arms, he would strap his ninja scroll to his belt, his ninja pouch only contained 10kunais, but in case things got too rough for that day, he strapped 3 explosive notes to 3 kunais.
The man would walk to communication range, standing in front of Bambo's front door, correction, his father's front door.
Bambo sat outside the front door, 2m away on a rolling chair, while the jonin was just 5m away from Bambo.
"My name is... Urgh, that doesn't matter" the jonin said. Adjusting his tone, "Well, I am a jonin of this village, and I have been tasked with giving you a mission, I meant a mission scroll" the man said, his last two words invoked him to stammer a little.
Giving Bambo the scroll, Bambo would collect it and read the details, his eyes darted around the paper, looking at the contents at the same time memorising the keywords.
The jonin began to walk away, "Well, not bad of a B rank, but I am surprised and eager to see the Kazekage make rain pour on this good for nothing desert" he would say, keeping his voice low when the latter words were muttered to prevent the jonin from hearing, of course he didn't mean it, Sunagakure was a powerful and influential village, yet, the sun and the low humidity it possessed was something that baffled Bambo, he was glad that he wasn't white, cause if he was, he would have probably been sunburnt already.
He stood up with nimbleness, "Well, I just have to complete this mission don't I" he said to himself

WC:630
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 7:53 pm

[OOC]:someone should post, don't wanna do this alone
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Bambo stood up, yawning at first, looking at the mission details once more "Water Purifier" he said to himself, that was the title of the mission.
Bambo would look down to his sides, and would start walking to the location he was giving by the scroll, it was a new area to Bambo, considering the fact that he had never really visited the place nor had any cause too.
The place was smelling of rich people, expensive restaurants, expensive bath house and so on, there was nothing he could have thouhgt of coming to do there, especially if he's thirsty, Water would cost him gold at an area like that.
Bambo would move with amazement, his eyelevel wouldn't be focused on one thing as it darted around the place, thanks to the inquisitive Bambo who had never seen such exotic homes in a desert.
After the walk to the area, Though Bambo was still 50m away, he could see what was going on, he could see the men doing their jobs. He had arrived at the first water purifier site, he could see a lot of shinobis helping, a lot standing alert, some were ready to combat any form of violence, some were ready to carry any sort of trash, while the others were ready to dig through any desert sand.

[OOC:WIP]
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Dark red hair was abundant in the command tent. It wasn't luxurious or shining it health. In all honesty it was kinda crisp and it had a few split ends here and there. This head of red hair stood besides multiple construction workers as well as other Shinobi. Some gave her weary looks clearly annoyed by her presence at the table. None of this, though transparent to Shinohara, seem to phase her. She had been invited over to oversee the project and that was exactly what she did. She previously had experience with the planning of the raid shelters and bunkers. Though she was no apparent expert on the matter she had some knowledge as to what would speed up the process and what would work and not work from a strategic point of view. She had of course washed and combed her hair but the dry humidity of the sun blasted desert did poorly for a girl's hair. Not that she cared but there was a single voice protesting the appearance for the day.

She scratched her nose as she saw the proposed schematics. Once again she was no expert on the matter but she held some experience when it came to reading blue prints. Even as she stood there making sense of what it was she learnt new information on the basics of building. The previous architects that had overseen the fall out shelter were present along with more of their colleges. They had last since seem to have made up for their differences and were genuinely invested in the project. She guessed everyone who lived in the desert was desperate for a steady water supply. The child inside her spoke up, theorizing an event of earth quakes or any underground attack how it would be silly watch everyone in the shelters drown.

"The water routes, they need to be more flexible and be able to withstand pressure and high magnitude vibrations. Suna doesn't get Earthquakes but a couple squads of Earth Jutsus could damage the shelters."

The previously proud creators of the schematic looked at the blue prints and then at each other. This was true, they began formulating possible counter measures. The correct metal material as well as reinforcing concrete shells to help with the vibrations. Then fail safe pipes were talked over in the event that pipes did burst. Then as these ideas came the other Shinobi at the table voiced their opinions of traitors or enemy shinobi possibly poisoning the water source. The pipes would have series of water filters every few meters and would filter out poison as they flowed down into the giant wells. The protesting voice subsided and suggested something that was in the mind of another but was too shy to voice it.

" The water wells, when they are designed it would be good if they can be isolated for select blocks and districts. In the event of poisoning or the likes the situation can be contained. The water wells themselves should be on a turbine to always let the water flow. Prevent the water from spoiling."

As she spoke she traced circles and paths depicting the mechanic she wanted. People raised their eyebrows at the suggestions being put out for the project. However this was not her doing Shinohara brought out the young mind behind it all. She put him in charge of the project. She didn't have any authority to do such but she did so anyways. There were other things she needed to attend to. She stepped out of the tent to see a young individual eager to work.

605/850 words
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:21 pm

[OOC:Well, I wouldn't be editing the previous post anymore]

There was a large gathering of people at the construction site, the idea of having a steady supply of water to every structure In the desert village had done more than just attract a company of people, but what one would call a super large gathering was what was in show that day.
Not everyone was busy at work, there were some who just came to spectate, especially the kids, as the construction kept going on, they would whisper to one another, saying that they knew what this process was, what that was, well it was all in an effort to gain reputation and influence, and to be recognised.
Apart from the spectators, there were some that only waited for the Kazekage, they heard that he was capable of making it rain in the whole village, a company of people had come to see if the man, all known as the Kazegake was in attendance, there were other people that were also present in the scene, some were just walking away, getting busy doing their everyday routine, though that didn't mean that they didn't steal glances to see what was going on. Of course, there were also others who didn't know what was going on but just decided to take a look, there were also people who had some things to do that discussing it would be a waste of time, and finally, the workers, and the supervisors were present, which Bambo was a part of.
Bambo would walk past the crowd, he would hear different voices, the area was filled with many tones resonating in the air at the same time that it would fuse and become a sort of incoherent manner, there were wails, murmurings, normal discussions and so on,
Bambo of course wasn't invincible, as he walked past a lot of people, some would notice him and just continue with whatever they were doing, while others stared at him for a while and took their eyes off him while others just stared at him continuosly and discussed about him until he faded out of their sight.
Bambo, looking left and right, his eyes darted everywhere, and his eyes battered every now and then due to the breeze blowing to his direction and a part was blowing towards his eyes even though one would expect such a large throng to obstruct the free flow of air.
Occasionally, he would also block the wind with his hands wrapped in bandage, the genin, Bambo Baknu was clothed in a blue shirt, black sandals and black pants. The scenery was quite busy, maybe it wasn't, but it looked that way to the young Kaguya, a lot of things had happened before his arrival, there had been a lot of ideas being debated and there were a lot of ideas that were accepted, Bambo would walk towards the part wher the architects and the plan-makers were, he was hoping that if he met them, he would be able to be given instructions on what to do.

A lot of precautions were taken, the pipes were shelled from high vibrations and there was a devised solution to the poisoning and bursting of the water pipes.
There had been a lot going on, Bambo would walk past a few tents, until he moved closer to the one he thought was the tallest, there, he would see a woman come out, he didn't take her appearance as a subject, and as such he only noticed her head, her dark red hair and her upper body outfit, Bambo suspected that coming out of the biggest tent meant that she held importance, at least to a degree, so he would approach her.
Hello, my name is Bambo Baknu, I'm a shinobi of this very village, I was tasked with helping creating the water purifiers, but as it is, it seems that I'm late, not that it's my fault, I was given this mission at a rather late time.
My late arrival has caused confusion for me, I don't know what to do around here since I didn't start out with the people here and the scroll I was given didn't explain things in much detail.
Bambo would say, coughing after saying those words, it was too much for his mouth, being a person that spoke softly and a miser of words.
What I'm saying in essence is this, could you by any chance, tell a confused person like me what to do here? I feel like helping out. Bambo would say.

WC:776
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:09 pm

The young boy, 10? 12? of age spotted her and walked up straight to her. His request and ask for help was simple enough but Yurae wasn't really in charge of constructions man power. She looked around the construction site looking for a place the child would be helpful. Shinobi or not they were a danger not only to themselves but others as well. Warriors were not builders, with no experience little mishaps could spark something bigger in the long run. Heavy lifting? maybe but even they are strong weights weren't the best idea for growing children. Record keeping? No, her younger sibling never enjoyed sitting at a desk when he was this child's age. Besides counting people coming in with cement bags was such a bore.

Shinohara returned her gaze to the child again. He's well mannered voiced a quite voice. He's small and looks weak sounded another. I wonder if he likes to play ball. She tuned it out, hmm he was well mannered. A rare commodity these days she was told. Olive of skin like most people in the village. He was eager to work she could feel it. Nothing like fresh blood with the burning love for his village.

"To the North of the construction site there should be a cement mix pit. I know a lot of the Genin are gathered there helping pour the cement and mixing it. If you don't want to get your feet dirty then you can help at the soup tents. They've got a lot of vegetables to peel and wash. Find anyone in a White Hardhat with a blue diamond on their helmets They'll find work for you.."

She gave him the options to choose from. Many of the Genin were indeed in the giant pits mixing cement with their feet by walking in place. It was hard labour but it wasn't anything to stunt their growth. The Soup Tents definitely always needed help. If he didn't feel like doing any of those then he could find a foreman and get some other work handed to him. She waited for him to leave before she began anything else.

605+363/850

Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:17 pm

[OOC:Sorry I haven't posted since, just changed my phone weeks before and I've been struggling with the keyboard since, sometimes, it takes me like 5tries to correctly spell a word, that's why I've only been editing my creations since]
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:37 pm

l Bambo was quite pleased with the way the woman answered him, not being one that socialized a lot, he thought of it as one of the beat replies he could have gotten, his eyes would batter(the two eyelids clashing), listening to the words of the older female and album taking her appearance in detail into his mind, she at least gave the first impression needed to earn the young Kaguya's stare and a little trust.
Bambo would smile to the woman just after she finished her speech, "Thank you ma'am" was the first set of words that he would utter from his brown lips, now donning an even more obvious smile, he would open up his mouth to talk again, but he wouldn't talk, he would only allow his mouth to hang wide open in the void air when he forgot what to say, with that, he would slide his iris across his eye ball, looking at the blank sky that would, in a matter of days, would soon be graced with exceeding water.
After a minute or two of thinking, he would 'hmm' his voice, and finally talk. "Well, I think going to the north to mix cement will be good and better, especially since I'm male, its better than just washing large bundles of vegetables, besides, it's more of a girls thang, washing vegetables won't do for me and it'll be waaayy boring, I'll have to roll my leg in cement and mix it as long as I can, that's better than that sitting rinsing leaves".
Those words came out of Bambo's mouth with negligible thinking, he turned seconds after saying it,walking to the direction of the north gate, he would run for a few meters before turning his head backwards to look at the jounin, with a large grin and his eyes closed. "Thanks for the headsup ma'am". immediately he said that, he would be seen running to the north of the area they were.

[OOC:If you don't understand anything, feel free to pm me, I made this post cause I felt that I can type better now with my new keyboard]

WC:344
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Yurae's job took her elsewhere. The Systems to allow the water to flow through the out the village had been well in motion but the plans to see the water wells done still needed some supervision. In a few hours she would need to report to the Kazekage himself on how the village resources were being used and what the plans that were in motion were. She needed no notes or such as she merely needed a mental note. Her feet had found her near the Cement Mixing pit. Many of the Genin worked hard at pounding and mixing the cement away with their feet while others shoveled them into barrels to be transported to the well site. Her eyes found the Genin she had seen before. What had he introduced himself as? Bambo Baknu? Yes. He had been rather polite but was pretty clear in his misogynist upbringing when it came to gender roles. Not that Yurae cared for any of it. She was the head of her own family, did a lot of the physical labor, cooking, cleaning as well as bringing the chunk of money home. Sunagakure was home to many people. She wondered what made people live out in the hot and infertile desert. Nothing really grew there. at least not enough for commercial farming. If you found a decent piece of land then a bit of substance farming could be done. Then again modern technology had allowed for UV grown foods underground and irrigation system and greenhouses allowed for more delicate roots to spread. Humans were one persistent race. Even more so then ghosts. Yurae shrugged to herself, she guessed ghosts came from humans.

Her mind's eye found the timid architect from before. He was a brilliant designer both in practical and appeal of a structure. She turned around and called him away from his colleges. Her next decision would be something off the books and quite frankly she had the power to do so. Away from prying eyes and listening ears the two stood at the peaked cliff overlooking the construction. In silence she requested him to add an additional aspect to the construction. Deep underneath the pipes he was to build a series of maintenance routes to access its own route as well the fall out shelters. He nodded seeing the importance of only using a set number of architects. Yurae sent him away on his business and instantly a shinobi approached her. She patted his back and he nodded and disappeared shortly after. She walked back down to the construction site her attention being spent on the water wells. No normal human would be able to dig fast enough for the project. However a couple Earth Style Jutsus and the massive water silos quickly began to take shape and form. Long Metal rods were inserted in to create the frame before the Cement was poured in.

At a later time the mechanical and metal bits would come in. To filter the water and create a free flowing system to ensure a pure and clean source of water all year round. Shinohara wondered if the Kazekage could really make it rain enough to quench the thirst of the whole village for the whole year. However her attention returned back to the cement pit where the boy was working hard and diligently. He was a hard enough worker, if he kept it up he'd go places. Yurae would leave the scene. She had a brief moment where she wanted to approach the young individual and and offer him something more out of his life than this but that was a lie. Shinobi in the end were just shinobi. Anything more than shinobi was only a stronger shinobi. She went back to checking the filter systems. The turbines were being brought in, they were massive blades of metal. They were re-enforced and rolled making them durable even within the strong currents of water. Being trapped inside a torrent of those blades and surely any human would be crushed under the pressure. Moving the giant turbines proved harder than expected. For one their massive size and weight was a problem. Getting them to mount perfectly on the central point would be a whole new story. Earth Jutsu wouldn't do any good. Metal Jutsu users were rare and even then an individual would find it difficult to do it alone. However the Civil Projects Department would have it under control. They were bringing a mixture of heavy machinery and pulleys to carefully lower each turbine into the wells. Her job here was done and Yurae disappeared.

Exit >>

968 + 749 = 1717  /  850 + 850 = 1700

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Day[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Day[Open]   Water Day[Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Day[Open]
Page 1 of 1