Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Regalia           Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Regalia           I_vote_lcapRegalia           I_voting_barRegalia           I_vote_rcap 
Will
Regalia           I_vote_lcapRegalia           I_voting_barRegalia           I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Regalia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Regalia           Empty
PostSubject: Regalia    Regalia           Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:42 pm

Name: King's Regalia
Type: Armor
Materials: Mostly Magic
Visual Description:

A regal and glorious set of armor, the golden metal covers all facets of the body, hugging tightly to the wearer's body. While it adds almost no bulk to the wearer, not inhibiting motion or hand seal formation, it draws the eye to the wearer, its splendid golden color attracting much attention. The back of the suit has a beautiful wing design, complete with intricate feathering, which cover the shoulders of the wearer. The helmet resembles a kind of demon, complete with horns. The helmet does not impair vision in any way nor does it prevent others from seeing the wearer's eyes. While this armor may be unwieldy in situations demanding of stealth, it can be freely summoned onto the wearer or away, even in pieces, at a moment's notice.
Ability:

• Divine Protection: Major. The greatest power of the armor, this grants the wearer great durability and resilience. This reduces the damage of ninjutsu by one rank.
  • Wrath of the Gods: Major. Simple though effective, this armor strikes hard and fast, granting a bonus of thirty strength to strikes for the wearer so long as he dons the set.  
  • King's Guard: Major. This increases the wearer's durability by fifty five points. Finally, due to the nature of the armor, it can help to protect against unaugmented slashing and cutting weaponry.

Cost: 11,000
Requirements: For Enkai

Last edited by Enkai on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now you can be special too, Red.)
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Regalia           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regalia    Regalia           Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:10 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Regalia           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regalia    Regalia           Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Regalia           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regalia    Regalia           Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regalia
Page 1 of 1