Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) I_vote_lcapWeapons made by Darny(Keep open) I_voting_barWeapons made by Darny(Keep open) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) I_vote_lcapWeapons made by Darny(Keep open) I_voting_barWeapons made by Darny(Keep open) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Weapons made by Darny(Keep open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Empty
PostSubject: Weapons made by Darny(Keep open)   Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 am

Name:Tessenkuto
Type: (What kind of a weapon/item is it?)
Materials: Extremely malleable and elastic metal
Visual Description: The sword, when folded completely looks like a normal sword, it is 1m long and the hilt adds an extra 20cm to the overall length. The hilt is wrapped with bandages while the sword, when folded completely has both ends of the blades extremely sharp, the flat side swells up a bit due to the weapon being folded.
When the weapon has been unfolded, the spokes can be made to unfold that they eventually form a right angle with the straight hilt of the weapon, the ends of these unfolded blade is extremely sharp.
The cloth is not made up of cloth but is made of up of metal, similar to the ninja wire used by most ninjas, only that this is more malleable and elastic and can get very sturdy.
The metal was sewn to the spokes, that have the same colour which makes most peoPle to think that there isn't any spoke, when the fan has been totally unfolded that the ends of the last spokes make a right angle with the hilt, one will see a black dot at the middle of the unfolded blade that now looks like a fan.
When the last spokes are taken(the ones that form right angles with the spokes) and we take the measurement from one end of the two spokes to the end of the other, the distance is 1.5m.
The hilt is black, but is usually covered with bandages, to hide a lot of things on it, the blade itself is brown along with the spokes and metal-like cloth.
Ability:
Major Ability:
Gust generation: The main purpose of creating this weapon is to blow gusts of wind, these gusts can then be manipulated by the user to form Futon techniques that they know.
Manipulating the gust brought forth requires bukijutsu/ninjutsu.
Can be used to create any futon technique without handseals

Minor Ability
This weapon can be thrown like a boomerang when the entirety of the blade has been unfolded, due to it looking like a semi-circular disk.
The user can also make the needles above the spring-like mechanism to sprout up by pressing hidden but tiny buttons below the hilt to release the 10cm long needles
Cost:5000ro
Requirements: Must have 4ninjutsu/bukijutsu, must have wind element

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons made by Darny(Keep open)   Weapons made by Darny(Keep open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:01 am

I'll approve this. Sorry for the wait darny.
Back to top Go down

Weapons made by Darny(Keep open)
Page 1 of 1