Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ansho Clan Rework I_vote_lcapAnsho Clan Rework I_voting_barAnsho Clan Rework I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ansho Clan Rework I_vote_lcapAnsho Clan Rework I_voting_barAnsho Clan Rework I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ansho Clan Rework

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Ansho Clan Rework Empty
PostSubject: Ansho Clan Rework   Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Clan Name:Ansho
Clan Location: Nomadic(Secret Temple in Kiri that only Ansho can find)
Size: 4(+2 Disciples each)
Clan Ability Description:

The Ansho Clan is an ancient clan rumored to be the forefathers of Doujutsu itself. They were said to hold the original key to unlocking the Doujutsu. It was, however, only partially true. The Ansho exist in nothing but rumor and speculation. Even the Hyuuga themselves no longer beleive the Ansho to truly exist. The Ansho, for casting off their gentle fist abilitity, were granted a massive chakra boost by evolution to accommodate the now present mastery of Doujutsu. It is very difficult to define the limits of their natural prowess as they were from a time before humans understood chakra as they do now.

Aside their natural prowess, the strength of their Doujutsu powerful and in massive quantities compared to most shinobi. The kekkei genkai, most importantly the dōjutsu known as Byakugan, was their mainstay until they learned to evolve this, to their ultimate weapon, the Tenseigan.

1. The Ansho clan members possess what can be described as a powerful life force, which is also reflected within their Chakra. This is typified by their Chakra giving them a boost of +25% Chakra which seems to occur naturally.  

2. Byakugan- Those of the Ansho bloodline being related to Hyuuga can unlock the Tenseigan. However they must first unlock the Byakugan before advancing the bloodline to the Tenseigan. The Byakugan for the Otsutsuki clan member can only be maintained for 5 posts at a time before a cool down of 2 posts is required. Follow the Byakugan rules. After Tenseigan is obtained, the Byakugan is no longer usable.

Tenseigan:

The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ansho clan. It is characterized by a blue pupil surrounded by a blue and white flower-like iris. Once the Tenseigan has been unlocked, then the previous time limit of 5 posts gets lifted and no longer applies.

Ansho Clan Rework 300?cb=20150821184856

Unlocking The Tenseigan:

To achieve the Tenseigan, the users must head to the original Temple of the Monks which trained Kaguya. There, they will be met by the Master Monk who swore a vow of silence. He would only speak to those worthy of receiving the Tenseigan eye. Once they've done this, the ritual can commence. They will be forced to fight the old frail looking man until they deplete their chakra. However, his abilities are so far beyond anything that could be measured. Once both users have expended all of their chakra and are on the brink of death, they will be carried into the temple where their dormant Ansho Chakra needed for the Tenseigan will awaken. The Master Monk will be an S-rank staff NPC.
Both individuals will then share the same chakra pulse(look identical in Byakugan, Sharingan, And any chakra sensing method). When the chakra of the old man fills their body they are granted the gift of Tenseigan. The old master is a descendant of the Ansho clan given the task of guarding the clan's secrets.

Name: Tensaigan
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Dojutsu
Element: N/A
Range: self
Speed: N/A
Description: Ansho Clan Rework 300?cb=20150530031926

The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. Additionally, it also grants the wielder Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which in turn gives the user an increase in speed, power, strength, durability, and reflexes. It also grants its user Truth-Seeking Balls, thus granting the user all five nature transformations. The true extent to the Ansho clan's powers are unknown and only a portion of it has been tapped into. The Tenseigan behind the progenitor to the Byakugan grants the wielder great insight, while so possessing similarities to the Rinnengan itself. The Tenseigan can see through Genjutsu of all levels, considering it is far more powerful than a mastered Byakugan. 50 Chakra to activate and 15 to maintain usage of the Dojutsu. This means if the eye is not activated it can not use techniques based around it. 4500 Exp to Unlock. Must Undergo the ritual also before hand.

The Tenseigan

This is one of the ultimate Doujutsu that can be ever achieved. Because of their heritage however, it doesn't work the same as the naturally evolved Doujutsu. Instead, it is based around symbiosis to the bloodline. The way the Tenseigan works for this bloodline revolves around Symbiosis and thus, the basic acts of having the brains rewritten do not need to activate the doujutsu. For this to work, two people are required to create the Master Work Tenseigan Eye. Once that has been created, these two will be considered symbiotically linked through Tenseigan.

Prophet Eye:

The Prophet eye for the Tenseigan is in two parts. Just like the brain of a single human there are two separate parts that work in tandem. These parts are what holds the key to working together. Both original bloodlines are allowed to hold the Prophet eye, however, no 1 person can hold both aspects.

Aspect 1: Logic

This is the raw fundamental of logical assertion. This part of the Master Work Eye grants immeasurable strength of mind. Their whole mental awareness gets shifted towards logical thinking. However, they are still able to feel emotions as before. However, both individuals share a mental and visual connection. Being based on Tenseigan, both participants have the ability to see and comprehend looking through the eyes of every individual, Master or Slave. This aspect also boosts logical thinking, planning, pre-planning, and forethought to the maximal power.

Aspect 2: Creativity

This is the raw fundamental of creative thinking. This part of the Master Work Eye grants immeasurable strength of the creative process. Their whole mental awareness gets shifted towards creative thinking. However, they are still able to feel emotions as before. Both individuals share a mental and visual connection. Being based on Tenseigan, both participants have the ability to see and comprehend looking through the eyes of every individual, master or slave. This aspect also boosts creative thinking, new ideas, new thoughts, and reason based thinking to the maximal power.

Prophet Vs Disciple:

Disciple eyes are the ones which can be distributed through DNA transfusion. Those of the Master eye are able to grant those that are willing(PC only characters) a path of the Tenseigan. This allows every Prophet and Disciple to communicate through mental faculties, see through each of the connected eyes, and share thoughts, feelings, or ideas. Last but not least, every individual maintains their personality and thought process. Instead, they are granted new powers and a hive mind like thought process being lead by the two Master Aspects.

Tenseigan Perk:

• Once Tenseigan is unlocked Byakugan is no longer usable.

• Truth Seeking Balls are to be used as Jutsus and treated as limiteds

Tenseigan Chakra Mode:

The Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Ōtsutsuki clan member who have unlocked the Tenseigan can enter this form due to being a wielder of the dōjutsu.

Name: Tenseigan Chakura Mōdo- Tenseigan Chakra Mode
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Dojutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: Ram → Tiger → Boar → Tiger
Speed: 100
Description:

When the user activates this mode they gain a cyan-coloured chakra shroud with six magatama markings on their collar, dark markings over their eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from their forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and his clothing and hair continuously billow upwards as if caught in a strong breeze.

This mode is said to be roughly on par with Naruto Uzumaki's senjutsu-enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode. Upon activating this form the user gains access to the use of Truth-Seeking Balls. This ability enhances the user's speed, durability, strength, Reflexes. The aforementioned enhancements are boosted by +1 Tier points in these areas. This mode also grants the user a great deal of Senjutsu Chakra to use at their disposal while the Tenseigan Chakra Mode is active. The user gains Senjutsu Chakra equal to their maximum chakra pool. The same as a S-rank Shinobi would get using sage mode. This requires 1 post of charging. The user must hold the Tiger seal for a single post in order to activate this.1500 Exp to Purchase this Jutsu.

History:
The Ansho originated as siblings of the Hyuuga, both being apart of the Ooutsutsuki clan. After the Ooutsutsuki split during the great Schism, they would fall into the unknown of nothing but fable.

It was the dawn of the second age. Peace was plentiful. During this time, humanity had banned together to form several large groups. These groups called themselves countries. From that moment forward, it grew worse and worse. Turmoil sweep across the lands like wildfire through a forest. No country was immune to the heralding doom which threatened their city-states. It was here where peace escaped into the curtains of war. Bloodshed was spilled. Days turned into months, months into years, years into decades. It was a full on war for nearly fifty years. During this time, a Queen of one of the countries had looked upon the battle to see such bloodshed that it made her cry for the lost souls of both side.

This was the turning point for the human race as that singular woman began a quest that would change the world completely. The Queen would travel across all the lands attempting to seek peace, however, was shut down at every turn. Eventually, this would drive the woman into near madness before hearing of a small group of monks who were said to have remarkable powers. These people were the reason that Queen gained the power she had. In their prophecy it was written of a woman coming to their hideaway in search of power to bring the world into peace. She would succeed, however, that woman would eventually fall to greed. Several years had passed before she was strong enough to deal with the wars which waged below the mountain peak of the Monk's sanctuary.

The Dawn of the third age. Peace had been restored through extreme bloodshed caused by the Queen of a land. It was her quest that she would single handedly quell the fighting and it succeeded. However, as the prophecy had explained the woman began to go mad with her power. It was then that she gave birth to two sons. These sons were gifted with a part of her power each. The Queen was furious at this that she attempted to reach a higher plane of power. In doing so, her power overtook her body creating a monstrous beast which began to terrorize the whole of the world. Eventually both sons would succeed in bringing their mother down and seal her with in one of them. It was him, the Sage of the Six Paths who would go on to create the Bijuu. This is where life would settle into a shaky peace where Ninja were not yet created but yet, there was the beginnings of a remarkable power which would sweep across the land.

The Dawn of the Fourth Age. Ninja prowess had, as predicted, swept across the land engulfing every country. These countries eventually grew and a new type of soldier was born. These Ninja, used the same power which was gifted to the Queen's sons by birth. As such, they held incredible potential to bend raw elements to their will. It was this power which would eventually lead to war once again. For no matter how much power man holds, they will always seek war when they see no power is to be gained. And so, the dawn of the Fifth age would soon be upon them. This age would Harald new experiences and new wars. But what it wouldn't Harald, is eternal peace.

Bloodline Reputation: Thought to be extinct, legendary but considered to be ancient fables.

Clan Jutsus:

Name: All Mighty Push
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:
Range: 25 meter radius
Handseals: None(Must place hand outward
Speed: Instantaneous
Description:
This preforms a mighty push in a 25 meter radius around the user in a sphere shape. This has the ability to repel nearly anything with a great enough force to send a Bijuu flying backwards to a minimum of e70 meters(Teir 4)(If they're blocking) or Twice that if they don't know it's happening.(Tier 5) Neither push nor pull can be used for two posts after either is used.

Name: All Mighty Pull
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:
Range: 25 meter radius
Handseals: None(Must place hand outward
Speed: Instantaneous
Description:
This preforms a mighty pull that will either, suck a specific target towards the user at roughly speed Tier 4, OR, sucks anything with in 25m radius around a target at a speed level of Tier 5.Neither push nor pull can be used for two posts after either is used.

Last edited by Daisuke Minatoya Ansho on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Ansho Clan Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansho Clan Rework   Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Please write up truth seeking balls.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ansho Clan Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansho Clan Rework   Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:59 pm

Approved for now
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ansho Clan Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansho Clan Rework   Ansho Clan Rework Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansho Clan Rework
Page 1 of 1