Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  I_vote_lcapIsai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  I_voting_barIsai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  I_vote_lcapIsai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  I_voting_barIsai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Empty
PostSubject: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:20 am

Clan Name: Isai
Clan Location: Suna
Size: Small (2)
Clan Abilities:  

Isai are masters of chakra, and have excellent chakra control.  They have 25% more chakra than other ninja.

All Isai MUST start with an element and at least 2 points in Ninjutsu.

All Isai are able to use One Handed Seals at half their Handseal Speed, rounded down.

There is a stigma in this clan, and most members will never summon a clone of themselves.  The Isai view their summons as tools, and would never lower themselves to such a status.

Staffs: The Isai understand well the purpose and power of dedicated talismans, items which are connected to their very essence.  From the time they reach C rank, each Isia is instructed in the construction and dedication of their first staff.  Staffs are C rank items with no special abilities, and may never have special abilities.  They gain their abilities only when in the hands of an Isai, and only as below.

This staff functions as a battery, absorbing 10% of the chakra spent to cast an elemental ninjutsu with any of the Isai's elements.  This chakra may be used again to power future jutsu, however if chakra from the staff is used, it will not capture any of the chakra used for that jutsu.  Each Isai staff has a chakra storage capacity equal to 25% of the Isai's chakra pool.  Staffs begin all topics completely drained, and may only be charged with the Isai's chakra.  Because the staff draws on so little of the chakra, the reduction has no affect on the jutsu being cast.

Beyond this basic ability, there is an entire school of Jutsu used to by the Isai to interact with their staff in remarkable ways.  All Staff jutsu Must be preformed with 1 handed seals, while holding their staff in the other hand.  Summon Staff is the only exception to this.

Active Pineal:  In order to harvest the DNA For those of this clan, you must extract the Pineal gland, and implant it into someone else's brain.  This is exceedingly difficult, but not unheard of.  The Pineal gland of the Isai is twice the size of most people's.  This will allow access to the clan's doujutsu.  Harvesting the eyes does nothing.  Rikai is not a visual doujutsu, but a sixth sense.

Fascination:  Genjutsu Chakra has a striking effect on the minds of the Isai.  While the Isai has their Rikai active, any and all genjutsu that are cast within their perception range will treat the Isai as an additional target, even if the genjutsu is normally single target, and even if none of the triggers are met by the Isai.  This happens because in their minds Genjutsu chakra is extremely vivid, colorful, and almost psychedelic as the chakra breaks over their senses.  While all genjutsu will affect the Isai, they are also able to Kai out of it as soon as the fascination wears off.

Genjutsu that are lower rank than the Isai will last 1 full post before the Isai can Kai.  Genjutsu of equal rank will last 2 posts, while genjutsu higher rank than the isai will last 3 posts.  In any of these situations, this fascination only comes into play if the Isai has their Rikai active.

Clan Ability Description: Rikai – Understanding. This non-visual technique allows the user to understand chakra and the creation of jutsu happening in the world around them.  While active the doutjutsu turns the user's eyes a pleasing shade of pink, though it does not truly enhance their sight in any way.  Instead this is a sixth sense that is felt through the heart and processed through the mind of the user.  This doujutsu comes with a form of x-ray vision that does not allow for actual seeing through objects, however they are able to sense chakra through physical barriers.

Untrained: D rank upkeep each post.  The user is able to sense chakra to a range of 25meters and pinpoint the location of any and all chakra sources within range.  They are able to sense chakra being shaped into elements, and which element it is if it is a basic element.  They are unable to sense the chakra of people who are suppressing their chakra.

Novice: C rank upkeep each post.  The user is able to sense chakra to a range of 50 meters, and pinpoint the location of any and all chakra sources within range.  They are able to sense chakra being shaped into elements, know which basic element it is, and sense which skill is being used to shape it into a jutsu.  Those within range that are suppressing their chakra will be detected by the tiny amounts still present in the body, however the user can neither pinpoint their location, or sense them creating elements or jutsu.

Master: B rank upkeep each post.  The user is able to sense chakra to a range of 50 meters, and pinpoint the location of any and all chakra sources within range, as well as the size and type of chakra(IE, Chakra left in chakra pool, or senjutsu and bijuu chakra, etc).  They are able to sense chakra being shaped into elements and know which elements are being used.  If the Chakra is being shaped into an advanced element that information will be obvious to the Isai, however unless the Isai has experience with the particular element in question they will not know which advanced element it is.  The user is able to deeply understand how chakra is being used when jutsu are being formed, and often understand the purpose of a jutsu as it is being cast.  Those who are suppressing their chakra within range will still be sensed, but the user will only be able to get a general sense of direction towards the location and no further details.

History: The Isai are an old and remarkable clan known for producing some of history's best Elementalists.  Their origin is shrouded in mystery with some claiming they came from an unknown branch of the hyuuga clan, and others claiming that their tall tales of calling forth objects and animals from nothingness is trickery and illusion.  Members of the clan agree that the past is less meaningful than the future, and spend to much time in study to care about their lineage.

What is known is that they spend most of their time planning for the future of their clan, and less about glorifying its past.  Members of this clan are born into their powers, and those born with the pink eyes of Rikai are singled out for special training.  These are the shinobi of the clan, and are the ones who spend time developing their magical traditions into documented and cataloged jutsu.  These shinobi are sent through the academy as any other students are, however the clan over all tends to think of themselves more as magicians than ninja.

When a child with Rikai is discovered they begin a life long process of learning.  All it starts with lengthy meditations focused on the concepts and control of chakra.  Once they've begun to master their chakra control and gain the basic understanding of the Rikai they are placed into one of two schools.  Depending on the temperment and personality of the child in question, they are either placed into the school of Creation or the school of Deconstruction.

Those in the school of Creation will learn jutsu centered around what the clan refers to as summons, though they make no actual use of Kuchiyose no Jutsu.  Instead it is more akin to Kage Bunshin for it's ability to give raw Chakra a physical form, and manipulation through Henge no Jutsu to give it a defined physical form.  Instead of creating clones, however, they are first taught to create simple inanimate objects like chairs, tables, or kunai.

The Creation side of the Isai's art is limited in scope only by the clan member's imagination and chakra supply, and progresses into crafting clones in the shapes of animals and other people, as well as more intricate objects with few moving parts and more lasting power.  The school of deconstruction is more narrow than the creation, but no less useful.

The school of Deconstruction focuses more on the underlying principals on how chakra is shaped into jutsu, and every transformation the chakra goes through as the jutsu is being formed.  Only the very talented begin with this school, but those who do learn how to better identify chakra being used, and to understand from their Rikai where the weak points are in jutsu construction.  They progress to understanding how to match chakra with a diametrically opposite jutsu of their own, and nulify jutsu as they are being cast.  The school of Deconstruction is limited in scope only by the user's knowledge, understanding, and their mastery over hand seals.

Bloodline Reputation: Most people who study clans will know of the Isai, and that they think of themselves as wizards.  They are also well known for their great talent as sensors and chakra manipulation.

Clan Jutsus:
School of Creation:

Name: Tsūru Kuchiyose
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Handseals: Boar – Dog – Tiger
Speed: N/A
Description: This jutsu creates a small object no more than 10 kilo, and 3 feet square.  The object may have no moving parts, however may have mobile solid parts such as a chain.  For example, while one could create a necklace, they could not create a bicycle.  Objects created through this jutsu are D rank and have 0 durability.  This Tool summon also has a duration of 12 posts before it will disperse.  Additional tools identical to the first may be created up to a maximum of 10, for 20% more chakra for each item.

Name: Kage Kuchiyose
Handseals: Boar – Dog – Hare – Tiger
Speed: Same as User
Description: This complicated technique combines Kage Bunshin with the Henge jutsu to create clones that look nothing like the user.  While the transformation technique allows the user to take any shape, this jutsu may only be used to create clones in the shape of animals no smaller than a bird, and no larger than a bear.  These clones follow similar rules for Shadow Clones.

These clones are constructed from the user's chakra and have a corporeal form.  They are able to move and act on their own, and able to make use of any natural ability of the animal they are mimicking, except for any sort of poison, venom, or other projectile attacks like a skunk's spray.  They may not attack, and disperse if struck.  Kage Kuchiyose clones are unable to use any of the character's techniques, and may not spend chakra, nor take advantage of any KKG.  These animals are indistinguishable from other animals of their sort, however those who are chakra sensitive will note the difference once the clones are investigated.  These Shadow Summons will have sharp claws, fangs, and quills, however their stats and taijutsu skill will always remain the same as the user's.  This means a bear summoned by someone with 1 strength, still only has 1 strength, and a cheetah might only have 1 speed.  This jutsu is able to summon up to 5 identical creatures, with each additional creature costing 25% more chakra.  The creations all have the intelligence and will of the person who cast the jutsu, but may only speak using animal sounds, and only some birds are able to imitate human voices.  Memories from the short life of each clone is transmitted back to the user when the clone disperses, which makes this a very handy tool for scouting.

Name: Buki Kuchiyose
Handseals: Bird – Dragon – Boar – Snake –  Tiger
Description: This jutsu creates a single martial weapon of the user's choosing.  Items created by this jutsu have are C rank, and have no special powers.  This jutsu is able to create complex weapons like chain daggers and windmill shuriken, as well as projectile weapons like bows, but may not be used to make anything unsuitable to the naruto universe, such as guns and chainsaws.  This jutsu is able to create up to 5 identical items, with each weapon past the first making the jutsu cost 25% more.  Weapons created through this jutsu will automatically disperse after 10 posts.

Name: Kusaki Kuchiyose
Handseals: Boar – Dragon – Dog – Bird – Tiger
Description: This plant summon is able to call forth a single small tree up to 8 feet tall and wide, or a patch of flowers and shrubs up to 8 feet square.  Clones created through this summon are understandably immobile, and last up to 12 posts before dispersing if not already destroyed.  They live and breath and react to the wind as any tree would, however any fruit these plants may produce will disperse into a puff of smoke if someone tries to eat them.

Name: Taju Kage Kuchiyose
Handseals: Boar – Dog – Hare – Snake – Dragon – Tiger
Speed: User's Speed
Description:This jutsu creates 10 identical creatures as the Kage Kuchiyose summon.  Groups of 10 more of the same creature may be summoned for 50% more chakra each group.  This may be done up to 4 times, allowing for 50 total creatures to be summoned.  These clones last for up to 20 posts, or until slain.

Name: Kage Kuchiyose Bakuhatsu
Handseals: Boar – Dog – Dragon –  Hare – Tiger  
Speed: User's speed
Description: This jutsu creates a creature just as Kage Kuchiyose does, however each creature is doomed to explode instead of disperse.  This explosion will blast anything within 5 meters of the shadow summon at the time of death or dismissal.  Up to 4 additional identical summons may be created at a cost of +50% chakra cost to the jutsu for each additional creature created.  These explosive shadow summons will only last for 15 posts before exploding, unless destroyed or commanded to explode before that.  These will explode even if slain, and can not be dismissed without their energies ending in an explosion.

Name: Sōseiji Tamashī Kuchiyose
Handseals: Tiger
Description: This summon calls forth a Kage Kuchiyose creation with a persistent personality and memory.  The animal may be no larger than a medium sized dog, but may take any shape the user likes, including animals that are extinct, mythical, or made from the user's imagination.  While they act in all ways like a Kage Kuchiyose summon, the caster may give them up to 25% of their own chakra.  Twin Soul Summons are able to use any elemental ninjutsu from the user's primary element, may speak with a human voice, and may be given wings to fly, fins to swim, claws to dig, and any other natural animal ability, excluding poisons, venom, and projectile attacks like a skunk's spray.  These summons last up to 20 posts and then will disperse if not already destroyed.

Shinobi with this jutsu should provide a brief description of the animal they summon when they learn this jutsu.  This jutsu will always and only summon that specific creature.

School of Deconstruction:

Name:  Unsummon
Handseals: Dragon – Dog – Boar – Ox
Description: The user must place their hand on any summoned creature, and it will immediately dismiss the summon back from whence it came.  This affect only works on a single summoned creature up to B rank.  The Summon referenced in this is an animal(or other) contract summoned through Kuchiyose no Jutsu, or other means, not the items and animals created through Isai jutsu.  Nothing prevents the summon from being called forth immediately after this jutsu has ended.

Name: Counterspell
Range: Up to 20 meters.
Handseals: Depends on Jutsu nullified.  Jutsu that require no hand seal require only a hand clap from the Isai.
Description:  This complicated jutsu allows the Isai to counter a jutsu before it is fully formed, and prevent it from working at all.  The user MUST have Master level Rekei active, and have equal or higher handseal speed to the person being countered.  The Isai must also know the jutsu being cast by either seeing it once in the topic before, or already having the jutsu in their own arsenal.  The User must also have the opposing element, water against fire for example.

If all these requirements are met, the user is able to mimic the opponent's hand seals and release an opposing sort of chakra while the jutsu is being cast.  The opponent's jutsu will still cost chakra, but will have no affect once cast.  This will work on elemental jutsu up to A rank.

Staff Control

Name: Summon Staff
Range: 15m
Handseals: N/A
Description: The Isai need only reach their hand out in the direction of their staff, and it will move quickly into their grasp.  This jutsu may be used at a range up to 15meters, and the staff moves at speed 2.  If the staff is being held by another person, the Isai's strength score determines whether or not it can be pulled free.

Name: Float
Handseals: Tiger(One handed only)
Special In addition to the jutsu cost, this jutsu drains 1 chakra per post from the staff.  If the staff has no chakra stored within it, this effect ends immediately.
Description:  The isai is able to channel some chakra into their staff, and then fix it in location.  Once the staff is fixed in place it takes a str of 1 to move it, however it remains possible for the staff to support the Isai's body weight.  They can stand or sit on the staff, or simply leave it floating in place eerily beside them as they stand there.

Name: Animated Staff
Handseals: Tiger – Dragon (One handed only)
Speed: 1
Special In addition to the jutsu cost, this jutsu drains 2 chakra per post from the staff.  If the staff has no chakra stored within it, this effect ends immediately.
Description: This gives the staff a seeming life of it's own, allowing the Isai to release their staff and let float beside them as it would with the float jutsu.  Instead of reaming stationary, however, the staff will follow the Isai at a speed of 12.  If the Isai moves more than 10meters from their staff it will cease following them, and remain stationary as the Float jutsu does.

Name: Charge Staff
SpecialThis jutsu receives no reduction of chakra cost from Ninjutsu skill.
Handseals: Tiger – Dragon – Tiger (one handed only)
Description: This jutsu allows the Isai to channel 20 chakra into their staff.  

Name: Staff Shield
Handseals: Ox – Tiger (one handed only)
Special In addition to the jutsu cost, this jutsu drains 5 chakra from the staff per turn, and will end if the staff has no chakra charged into it.
Description: The user holds their staff up, and they are encased by half sphere of energy projecting out in the direction of the staff.  This shield is transparent, but visible even to those without chakra senses.  This shield is able to stop any and all attacks of D rank and below.  The shield will also stop a single C rank attack, but will break afterwards.  Strength of 2 and lower are treated as D rank attacks, and strength of 3 like a C rank.  Anything higher will break the shield and continue on to attack the Isai.  This jutsu may be maintained for a B rank upkeep each post.

Name: Staff Flight
Handseals: Tiger – Dragon – Ox – Tiger (one handed only)
Special In addition to the jutsu cost, this jutsu drains 5 chakra per post from the staff.  If the staff has no chakra stored within it, this effect ends immediately.
Description: This allows the user to sit on their staff and control it's flight.  The staff may move in any direction, including straight up, at a speed of 2, and may hover in place.  

Name: Elemental Augmentation
Handseals: Which ever hand seals are required by the Jutsu to be enhanced. (One handed only)
Special:  This jutsu requires no additional chakra from the user, however drains 15 chakra from the staff.
Description: By channeling power from the staff into a jutsu that is being cast, the user is able to greatly enhance the power of any elemental jutsu.  They may either increase the Jutsu's speed or damage by one rank, or increase it's size by 100%.  Only one of these options may be chosen, and this jutsu may not be used multiple times to enhance a single jutsu.

Name: Power Staff
Handseals: Tiger – Dragon – Ox – Tiger
Special: This jutsu receives no reduction in chakra cost due to skill mastery.
Description: This jutsu allows the Isai to infuse 50 chakra into their staff.

Last edited by Coal on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 3:36 am

Most of this stuff is fine. A few spots here and there are eh.

EDIT: My main concern now is just Spirit Net. After conversing a bit I've come to accept Physical Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:07 pm

^-^ Updated! Lemme know if I missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:16 am

Denied, the OP amount of jutsu you have is not gonna fly
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:29 am

Reduced op number of jutsu. Fearful lazy staff. =P
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:05 am

1. This one handed seal situation is perplexing. So I will seek a second opinion on it. As its a limited skill, but you're using it at a sort of disadvantage. But will see.

2. No to the free staff. All items must be paid for.

3. Are you saying as a perk you get to keep 25% of the Chakra that was used to power an elemental Jutsu? And then this gets added to the staff for you to cast future Jutsu? If that be the case, would the Jutsu then not be a little below par?

4. Dispelling Genjutsu. Instead of putting this down to your own personal rank only, please make it Jutsu rank related also.

5. We will tackle clan ability after these edits.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:01 am

1. Agreed. I am willing to make this clan a take up a limited slot as 1 handed seals do, but I think it is pretty even as it's written. It caps their one handed seal at 2, unless the character is somehow getting to hand seal 6.

2. Agreed. I suppose it is a bit much to give out free items, even if they do nothing. Because they do nothing, they're nice and inexpensive to purchase.

3. Yes. I adjusted it down to 10%. You're right that stealing that much chakra from a jutsu would weaken it, and that wasn't my intent. 10% is much less, but enough to slowly charge the staff. As there are also jutsu used to directly charge the staff, I think it should be okay.

4. I am not sure if you're speaking of the counterspell I had with genjutsu in it's name, or the ability of Rikai to dispell genjutsu. I'll address them both. I removed the Physical Genjutsu jutsu, and intend on adding it again later. But it had nothing to do with Genjutsu. If you are speaking of the Isai using their Rikai to get out of genjutsu, that's already in the rules. They still have to Kai like everyone else. It does not auto-kai the jutsu.

5. Bring on more tackling! Crazy
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Quote :
Each Isai staff has a chakra storage capacity equal to 25% of the Isai's chakra pool. Staffs begin all topics completely drained, and may only be charged with the Isai's chakra. Because the staff draws on so little of the chakra, the reduction has no affect on the jutsu being cast.

Just for clarity, the storing of Chakra is only valid when in combat? As such you cannot enter a topic with 25% already stored? Did I read that right?

And I think your misinterpreting the auto-kai situation. The Sharingan has an auto-kai feature, where the user spends Chakra to accomplish said feat and even reverse the Genjutsu. Now then, there are also Genjutsu out there that are unlike others. So how would an Isai deal with these Genjutsus? What if they get caught in a Tsukiyomi and other limited Genjutsus? Seems to me that they're able to dispel anything. In my opinion, Genjutsu and their Kai business are treated differently. A scenario would be. Someone uses a Genjutsu that is designed to immobilize the opponent, how do they Kai out of it?

Clan Ability:

Honestly. I'm not the most comfortable with it. Being able to sense Chakra and tell its type is one thing. But being able to sense Chakra, tell whether or not its Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu and all is a bit much. This sort of things even exceeds the capabilities of the Sharingan. Which is suppose to be up there are far as these things are concerned. Then we have the issue of also telling what kind of advanced release is in play etc. Like this is a bit more and needs some reeling in. I get that the Dojutsu or whatever is suppose to be Chakra focused, but it needs a cap.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:49 pm

J
Horus wrote:
ust for clarity, the storing of Chakra is only valid when in combat? As such you cannot enter a topic with 25% already stored? Did I read that right?

100% correct. Begins every topic with 0 chakra charged into it and must be charged during the topic. After the topic ends, it's back down to 0.

Horus wrote:
And I think your misinterpreting the auto-kai situation. The Sharingan has an auto-kai feature, where the user spends Chakra to accomplish said feat and even reverse the Genjutsu. Now then, there are also Genjutsu out there that are unlike others. So how would an Isai deal with these Genjutsus? What if they get caught in a Tsukiyomi and other limited Genjutsus? Seems to me that they're able to dispel anything. In my opinion, Genjutsu and their Kai business are treated differently. A scenario would be. Someone uses a Genjutsu that is designed to immobilize the opponent, how do they Kai out of it?

The same way anyone else does. This doujutsu may let them recognize the genjutsu being used on them, but it does nothing to let them escape it. They will need to Kai. If they can't kai, they're pretty much screwed like everyone else. Someone will have to hurt them, or they will have to otherwise meet that genjutsu's particular means of escaping it. If the genjutsu is one that can not be escaped from, then they're as out of luck as anyone else.

Horus wrote:
Honestly. I'm not the most comfortable with it. Being able to sense Chakra and tell its type is one thing. But being able to sense Chakra, tell whether or not its Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu and all is a bit much. This sort of things even exceeds the capabilities of the Sharingan. Which is suppose to be up there are far as these things are concerned. Then we have the issue of also telling what kind of advanced release is in play etc. Like this is a bit more and needs some reeling in. I get that the Dojutsu or whatever is suppose to be Chakra focused, but it needs a cap.

Agreed, it is a very powerful and very useful doujutsu, but I don't think it is out of place, or even unbalanced. While yes, the Sharingan is a great doujutsu, it gets a whole lot of other bonuses for not being as specialized in chakra understanding as Rikai is. It allows for massive amounts of other benefits, from specialized jutsu to predictive abilities in melee combat. The sharingan is able to do something the Rikai can do, but Rikai does it better. Saddly, that's pretty much all it does, and lacks the overwhelming bells and whistles that come with Sharingan. I think the doujutsu is pretty fair, but I am open to specific comments or recommendations you have to make it more acceptable to staff.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:00 pm

My recommendations are that you tone it down. I am of the opinion that its doing too much and gives too much of an advantage. I look at the different possibilities when dealing with these things. For example. Your opponent has a never before seen KKG advance release and by sensing Chakra etc you can tell what it is without seeing it? Even able to understand the purpose of a Jutsu etc. This gives you the ability to plan ahead and even nullify your opponent. Or to even create defensive covers for yourself just by sensing and supposedly understanding. Not trying to be difficult here. But considering my concerns, I would say tone it down a little.

I would say you should only be able to understand things better if you are of that skill type and Chakra nature. Not comfortable with you being able to tell any and all Chakra natures. It needs some limits of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 pm

That's fair enough. I made an adjustment that will let them know an advanced element is being formed, but that what the element is, unless the Isai has a lot of experience with the element in question.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:20 pm

After much deliberation.

Ability Approved.

1st Jutsu: Please define the limits of these moving parts. Dont just want random things being attached. Also we don't deal in hours, as such I suggest you limit it to a certain number of posts.

2nd Jutsu: Kage Bunshin is B-rank no? Unless this is more like Water Clone?

Buki Kuchiyose: Sounds like a free way of creating loads of weapons that lasts for a very long time. And this seems to be left up to one's imagination. This needs to be specific in the weaponry that it creates and also a drastic reduction of the number of posts that they last for.

Kusaki Kuchiyose: Seems a pointless Jutsu and too Senju-esque. So this needs changing.

Will check the others once we get past these few.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Quote :
1st Jutsu: Please define the limits of these moving parts. Dont just want random things being attached. Also we don't deal in hours, as such I suggest you limit it to a certain number of posts.

Adjusted to give a duration by posts, and better define the items created. No moving parts are allowed, but technically a chain has no moving parts. So one could create a necklace, which is a great many linked immobile parts, but not a bicycle, which has a chain yes, but also gears, axl's bearings, etc.

Quote :
2nd Jutsu: Kage Bunshin is B-rank no? Unless this is more like Water Clone?

No, you are correct, this should be B rank. After I deleted the clan then put it back up I used my saved copy which was missing some of the corrections I made. This was one of em. XD Updated.

Quote :
Buki Kuchiyose: Sounds like a free way of creating loads of weapons that lasts for a very long time. And this seems to be left up to one's imagination. This needs to be specific in the weaponry that it creates and also a drastic reduction of the number of posts that they last for.

It sounds like that, because it is that. However, each weapon is only C rank, and now they have a much shorter duration.

Quote :
Kusaki Kuchiyose: Seems a pointless Jutsu and too Senju-esque. So this needs changing.
Well, I wouldn't say pointless, it could be used to make some shade, or even some cover to hide behind. It has a pretty limited size and scope, and once created it's just a plant, not a wood style jutsu. Keeping in mind that with Henge no Jutsu a shinobi could feasibly turn themselves into a plant, I think it fits the theme of the clan pretty well. Adjusted duration on them away from hours into posts, though still let it have a long duration.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:24 pm

1st. First Jutsu. No seriously. 20 Posts? Ded I get that the Jutsu isn't something that can greatly affect things, but 20 Posts is far too much.

2nd. Approved. Whew.

3rd. Kusaki. Lower to 12 posts and I will let ya get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Reduced duration for buki summon to 12 posts.

Adjusted plant summon to 12 posts.

Ready for more when you are! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Approved on those two.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:13 pm

On to more, still so much fun to come! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED    Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isai - The Magi of the Sands - LIMITED
Page 1 of 1