Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jutsu for Saya I_vote_lcapJutsu for Saya I_voting_barJutsu for Saya I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jutsu for Saya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:16 am

Name: Power Lift
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Speed: --
Description: By charging their arms, back, and legs with chakra, the user is able to greatly increase their lifting power.  They gain a bonus of +2 tiers to strength for the purposes of lifting and throwing very heavy objects.  This has no affect on punching, kicking, etc, only on lifting and throwing very heavy objects.

Name: False Promise
Type: Genjutsu
Handseals: Boar – Dog – Clap
Speed: N/A
Description: After the clap completes the handseals, this jutsu sends an almost invisible ripple outwards from the user like a stone dropped in water.  This jutsu has no other affect, but can be used to trick others into thinking a genjutsu has been used.

Name: Misty Haze of Mourning
Handseals: Tiger
Trigger: Sight - Handseal
Description: The user makes a tiger seal and draws in a good breath.  Those affected by the genjutsu will then see her blow out a thick blinding mist as the Hidden Mist Jutsu does.  When caught within this genjutsu the user sees only a featureless, thick white fog blanketing everything around them, reducing their visibility to zero.  It will seem to go on forever if they try to run to escape the borders.  Jutsu comes with the feeling of slight moisture on the skin to add to the effect.

Name: Fugue
Handseals: N/A
Trigger: Eye Contact
Description: Upon meeting eyes, the user released a pulse of genjutsu chakra into their target's mind.  Those affected will slip into a fugue state and lose all awareness of their surroundings and themselves.  They will become motionless and momentarily unthinking.  When the genjutsu ends, or when they are released, no time at all will have seemed to pass for them.  This genjutsu lasts, at maximum, 2 posts.

Last edited by Coal on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Battle focus isn't a taijutsu move, but ninjutsu. Everything else looks good
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Why would it be a ninjutsu move? IT is using the body, empowering the body, and has a physical affect. This is no different than using chakra to empower the legs to make them just higher, or arms to make them hit harder.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:01 pm

Like Cherry bloosum impact???
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Cherry blossom impact is a little different, it goes well off the charts for strength, and lets you punch mountains in half.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Battle Focus removed for now. I'll tweak it and put it up for approval again later. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:07 am

Good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu for Saya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for Saya   Jutsu for Saya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu for Saya
Page 1 of 1