Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Katsuro's First Katana I_vote_lcapKatsuro's First Katana I_voting_barKatsuro's First Katana I_vote_rcap 
Will
Katsuro's First Katana I_vote_lcapKatsuro's First Katana I_voting_barKatsuro's First Katana I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Katsuro's First Katana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

Katsuro's First Katana Empty
PostSubject: Katsuro's First Katana   Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:31 am

Name:  Mizuchi
Type:   Bladed/Katana
Materials:  Steel/Red Oak/Black Silk
Visual Description:
Katsuro's First Katana 827

Mizuchi is roughly a meter long with a blade that extends 28 inches from the hilt. The hilt is long enough to allow both hands of Hiro to comfortably hold the sword. The hilt is wrapped in a black silk which matches the black painted scabbard that houses the sword when not in use. The outside of scabbard is made from the same fine steel as the blade of the sword, while the inside is a soft, yet thick, fabric which protects the blade from moisture and the metal casing. Between the metal and fabric inside is the traditional bamboo that one usually finds with Katanas.
Ability:  N/A
Cost:  200R
Requirements: N/A
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Katsuro's First Katana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuro's First Katana   Katsuro's First Katana Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:18 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Katsuro's First Katana
Page 1 of 1