Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  I_vote_lcapItems for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  I_voting_barItems for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  I_vote_lcapItems for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  I_voting_barItems for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Empty
PostSubject: Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets    Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 11:50 am

Name: Hogo-sha | [Guardian]
Type: Item | Gloves
Materials: Leather & Metal
Visual Description:  These black leather gloves cover Nana's hands up to her wrists. The gloves have metal plates on the knuckles to both deliver stronger punches as well as protecting Nana's knuckles if she strikes something very hard. The gloves are very light and allow for swift and accurate punches to be delivered right home. The leather is soft yet sturdy.

Spoiler:

Ability: N/A
Cost: 100 Ryo
Requirements: N/A

Name: Chikara | [Strength]
Type: Item | Gauntlets
Materials: Leather & Steel
Visual Description: The gauntlets, which cover Nana's hands up to her wrists, are made of dark blue leather and instead of having metal plates over the knuckles they have layers of steel plates over the knuckles as well as covering the backs of Nana's hands and going slightly up her fingers for extra protection. She can use them to deflect basic weapon attacks (no jutsu) without getting cut on the hands. These gloves are slightly heavier than the others and due to the strong steel then heavier punches can be delivered without the fear of breaking ones knuckles. Nana can strike just about anything with these babies. (Of course depending on her own strength whether she breaks said thing or not).

Spoiler:

Cost: 200 Ryo

Name: Kizan | [Slash]
Type: Weapon | Bladed
Materials: Steel & Wood
Visual Description: This katana is a very typical one. It has a razor sharp steel blade that is curved, slender and single-edged. The blade itself reaches the proud length of 73 cm. The hilt of the katana is black and two handed with a square guard. Along with the katana is a wooden, dark blue scabbard for the blade's protection. This scabbard is made from lacquered wood that has obviously been colored blue in order to please the owner's eyes.

Spoiler:

Cost: 200 Ryo
Back to top Go down

Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets    Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:25 pm

I APPROVE!
Back to top Go down

Items for Nana | Katana + gloves & gauntlets
Page 1 of 1