Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Takiya Noba I_vote_lcapTakiya Noba I_voting_barTakiya Noba I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Takiya Noba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castles
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Castles

Takiya Noba Empty
PostSubject: Takiya Noba   Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Takiya Noba Madara_uchiha_by_madarauchiha1

Takiya Noba 0OeODz3
Name: Takiya Noba
Nickname: None
Takiya Noba GWSdYHs
Height: 184cms
Weight: 72kgs
Appearance:

Takiya is a tall young adult. Though he is nothing of a giant that towers close to two meters, he does strike on the taller side of heights. The extra length does give him the advantage of length but at the same time the same size makes him less effective in small spaces like a mole tunnel. To speak of what he looks like at an eyes glance would be long black hair kept at neck length. His eyes sport the same color of black with dark crimson rings on the edges. This appearance often strikes him as an appearance. This is not the case.

His body is built well for a young man who has dedicated his life to turning himself into a weapon. However it is not like a hard stone sculpture of a a 40 year war veteran shinobi. Yet he has his shares of scars on his arms, back, shoulder and such. His hands are decently hardened from holding weapons and his knuckles hardened from beating them from training and on the field.

Takiya might strike as a serious person in appearance alone having a normal facial expression that aligns closer to observation. However it is neutral more than anything. On casual days he sports flip flops, with simple pants long or short, a loose fitting shirt and whatever he wants. However as a uniformed Shinobi he wears clothes similar to the picture. Dressing mostly in black with a Kevlar like thigh guards and utility belt. White arm and shin guards. Hair kept tied behind his head.

Nothing is really notable about this individual. He looks like an average boy who can be said is good looking but nothing that strikes a person to drop what they were doing. He is no godly figure of sexual appeal. He is just above average in appearance.

Takiya Noba EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Chuunin
Clan: Scorch Release
Element: Fire

Takiya Noba IVLimad
Personality: Takiya strikes as a normal person. Like he were to be the generic friend in a generic team in a generic scene. To some truth he really is a normal person as far as a Shinobi goes. He practices a level of kindness as any sensible person would be but at the same time he has a bad side to him. He can get easily angered at times and resort to a emotion fueled acts of violence.

However if anything Takiya is independent. He seldom needs the help of others to do things. Usually doing the jobs that are for him himself. He does his laundry on his own, he cooks his own food, he runs his own errands, cleans his own home. This doesn't mean he doesn't rely on other people. He understands the concept of team work and such and works together. When ones says independent one refers to not being helpless rather than un-trusting.

Takiya leans towards the silent type, sparing words and his thoughts. He will voice his opinions when needed or he feels or wants to. But Takiya isn't the one to be constantly talking and livening the mood for the group. He is by no means an emo mood killer who vowed silence to be a 100 year old virgin. He simply doesn't speak when not needed to. He practices self restraint and understands the importance of keeping secrets.

Takiya when it comes to bettering himself is one persistent guy. He trains endlessly on times keeping his body in shape and to make it more effective and stronger. He believes he needs to be strong if he wants to keep himself safe and protecting others is an agenda that comes second to the first notion. He mostly trains in private not because he prefers the solitude but because some things you train alone others you train together.

What does strike him is that he is a smart individual. When it came to academics or intellect he had always been first of his class. He might not have been the strongest or the fastest but he sure as hell was the smartest. He didn't pour over the same text memorizing he simply was good at remembering, applying it and analyzing things in the real world. His brain ran really well and efficiently.

Character History:

Born to a Civillian mother and Shinobi father, Takiya Noba was destined to follow in his father's footsteps. No tragic death or incident occurred for this man. He was born after the wars and the leveling up Iwa. Naturally it would mean both his parents had survived. His mother had been of a Shinobi family but turned refugee come the war. His father had been in the wars and had met his wife after the war had ended. Thus was born Takiya Noba an average boy, maybe big for his age but he was normal.

He went to Shinobi academy at an average age, graduated at an average age and became a genin, performed above par and became a Chuunin at an average age of 16 or so. If the Kage of the village was to look through his files they would think, oh what an interesting kid, he is smart, maybe one day he will be a Jounin. The kage would flip through the next profile and forget his name. His average looks and average personality blends him in further with the crowd. The guy was literally just another shinobi in the shinobi world.

Only thing that really struck him as different was that he possessed the kekkai genkai to use scorch release a rare bloodline that was able to create intense heats for combat. Other than that Takiya grew up normally. His family wasn't overly rich nor were they poor. They were a middle class family. Takiya wasn't a misbehaved child and was more on the obedient side of life, listening to his teachers and superiors most of the times.

He had few friends and brought them home once in a while. His team members changed with time as they died on the battlefield. He took the Chuunin exams when the time was right. Around 14 was his first entry perhaps a bit old but people failed the Chuunin exam often. Takiya himself failed the first time, being knocked out in in the pre- competition battle stage on the third test. On the second time he narrowly made it through as he scored high on the ability to lead a team and solve problems on the fly, noted as a good tactician and keen observer.

He served 4 years as a Chuunin, preparing himself and studying to become either a specialized jounin or a jounin. His ambitions however do not extend to that of Kage. As a Jounin the pay is good and one seldom had to do a lot of missions. There was some authority in it and one was respected even in other places if you were a Jounin. Takiya still sat as a Chuunin with no team members occasionally helping the ninja academy to train ninjas.

However recently Takiya was promoted towards A spec Jounin who specialized in tracking, combat and security detailing. He however lacks the skill to be an all rounder like the Jounins. As mentioned before he wants to become a Jounin mostly for the comfortable pay. He became a Special Jounin when he successfully safe guarded another team on Shinobi, then proceeded to track down the retreating shinobi and arrest them.

Takiya serves now assisting other Jounin when ever they are short on hand or help fill the roles of part time teachers for Genin who need on field experience. The job is better than a Chuunin but a Spec Jounin he feels like he isn't quite what he can be. The pay is better, prompting him to now live alone and such.

Takiya also serves as the current Head of the Noba clan. His father is still alive but injuries from the wars leave the man at a state unfit for the field and soon facing a comfortable retirement from a Jounin's package Takiya has inherited the title of Clan head. Takiya although doesn't see much of a benefit from a 1 nuclear family clan he still tries to do the clan proud by being the best shinobi. By that he means blend in and be average.

Last edited by Castles on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Takiya Noba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takiya Noba   Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:36 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Takiya Noba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takiya Noba   Takiya Noba Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 am

Re-approved as spec jounin (since he hasn't RP'd or anything yet, I allowed an edit.)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Takiya Noba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takiya Noba   Takiya Noba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takiya Noba
Page 1 of 1